Chapter 7

Morgan held opened the front door and Aeriin stumbled in and sat on the couch, still gripping her arm. Ani came running upstairs. "School doesn't end for another two hours, what are you- Aeriin!?"

She ran over to the couch and knelt in front of Aeriin where her eyes widened. "Oh no." She muttered.

"What? Do you know what's wrong?" Morgan asked.

"She smells like a wolf." Ani answered.

"But you took the werewolf's poison out!" Morgan yelled.

"I thought I did!" Ani answered.

Aeriin's fist closed tightly, a growl escaping her now clenched teeth.

"Can't you stop it?!" Morgan asked.

"Forgive me Aeriin." The vampire said before grabbing Aeriin's arm, and biting into her shoulder getting Aeriin to hiss in pain.

"What are you doing!?" Morgan yelled. She stepped forward to grab Ani and pull her off, but Ani's wings exploded from her back, throwing Morgan onto her ass.

Her wings were grey, and leathery like a bat's.

"You're going to turn her!" She got back up and her bracelets turned into her metal arm braces. Just as she went to grab her again, Ani lept off, thowing herself off the couch where she slammed her elbow into Morgan's stomach, then with her other arm flipped her and slammed her against the coffee table, somehow managing to not break it to pieces.

"Don't be stupid!" Ani snarled. "I would never bring her into this disgusting world of blood." Her wings flexed behind her before vanishing back into her body, not even tearing her shirt.

"Then what did you do!?"

"I used powerful magic to heal her."

Morgan looked back at Aeriin who had relaxed against the couch, the bite on her shoulder healed.

"I clensed her body of the disease while also removing the poison. But because you fucking interupted me, I had to swallow it!"

"W-What happens when you swallow Werewolf venom?"

"I vomit my brains out!" Ani answered. "Now get out of my house before I bite you to cover it up!"

Morgan stood up and glared at Ani, before her eyes softened. "I'm sorry."

"I know." Ani sighed. "I'd never hurt her, or turn her. So you don't have to worry about her when I'm around."

Morgan pat Ani on the back before leaving. Then Ani groaned and put a hand on her stomach. "I'll be downstairs..." she left Aeriin alone.

After a while, Aeriin sighed and sat up. She went downstairs, the door to Ani's bathroom wide open. She went into Ani's fridge and grabbed a blood transfusion packet Ani had stored for emergencies. She poured the packet into a large glass and went into the bathroom where she sat on the floor next to Ani, who was sitting leaned against the wall beside the toilet.

"You swallowed the poison?" Aeriin asked.

"Morgan tried to kill me." Ani answered.

"And she's still alive." Aeriin smiled.

"I wanted to kill her. It would have been easy."

"I know."

Ani groaned and put her head in the toilet to puke again. She then leaned back up against the wall to look at Aeriin. "The shit I do for you."

"You could have let me turn." Aeriin answered.

"I don't need you reeking like a wolf all the time. It'd be gross, and I'm not into werewolves."