𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐲 || seongsang

Por hwadrvg

[Completed] Moving out, Starting a new life and breaking every rule without worrying; Is by far the best thin... Mais

01 ◌ cold and careless
02 ◌ the college fuckboy
03 ◌ sculpted by god
04 ◌ boy has sass
05 ◌ be careful
06 ◌ bottom everyone
07 ◌ deep, velvet voice
08 ◌ a new toy [M]
09 ◌ naked in bed
10 ◌ just strangers
11 ◌ naughty boy [M]
12 ◌ just the benefits
13 ◌ unspoken words
14 ◌ feeling you [M]
15 ◌ absurd, stupid party
16 ◌ just a toy
17 ◌ get my distance
18 ◌ seonghwa
19 ◌ 사랑해 [M]
20 ◌ the desire, so selfish
21 ◌ 2shots of vodka
22 ◌ so, very sorry
23 ◌ broken bond
24 ◌ cherry-like & smooth
25 ◌ out of fabrics [M]
26 ◌ innocent angels
27 ◌ still save you
28 ◌ malevolence
29 ◌ 거짓말이야?
30 ◌ mist upon us
32 ◌ bad dream
33 ◌ - not his hand
34 ◌ the present
35 ◌ autumn we go
36 ◌ long gone
37 ◌ purple locks
38 ◌ not so easy [M]
39 ◌ just say sorry
40 ◌ 부서진 마음
41 ◌ fire and rain
42 ◌ 사랑해, 항상
43 ◌ keep it that way
44 ◌ burning your soul alive
45 ◌ a burning passion [M]
46 ◌ - illuminate the world
47 ◌ a neverending story [M]
[closure]

31 ◌ summertime sadness [M]

1.2K 60 40
Por hwadrvg

❝ 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤, 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬,𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seonghwa lies in his bed, checking his phone and immediately seeing the amount of notifications showing up on the Notification Center. With a deep sigh, he types a few numbers and the phone cracks open, checking his messages to look if something had been going on.

1 new message from 🏔
5 missed calls from My baby boy 💕
7 new messages from My baby boy 💕
2 new messages from Mom

He finds himself tapping on yeosang's notifications first, seeing a bunch of messages showing up.

My baby boy 💕:
Seonghwa?
Hwaaaa
Hwa baby
Answer me
Where are you?
Why weren't you answering my calls?
Nothing happened right? Are you okay?

My seonghwa 🖤:
hey baby
I'm fine, don't worry okay?
I'm really sorry, my mom visited and I forgot my phone in bed.

He chose not to lie this time, saying the obvious reason. Another notification popped up right before he pressed 'back', looking at the ID anxiously before he checked, mood almost immediately changed from anxious to ten times more anxious.

Mom: did you think about what I told you?
what if your dad finds out you're gay? He won't understand.

Seonghwa:
it's not like you understand either.
Why can't you just leave us alone... please?
I love him and I don't want to lose him. I also don't want to move to the USA!
why can't you just understand already...

Mom:
Don't ask me that. I can't do that, not for you.
I gave you two whole weeks and you're telling me you haven't decided? I need an answer. Now.

Seonghwa:
Please mom
Please give me more time

Mom:
How much more time do you need?

Seonghwa:
like
a week

Mom:
That is a lot of time, seonghwa.

Seonghwa:
please
I beg you
I'll do what you want me to do
Please let me spend more time with him. Atleast let me do that

Mom:
4 more days it is
Just this once, seonghwa. Do not disappoint me.
read.

he left her on read, not caring about it. His heartbeat started racing as if it were getting out of his chest, his tummy feeling tight and nauseous. His stepmother really was a cruel woman, hence why he never loved her - ever.

The end is really near, and seonghwa hates to admit it.

Staying in bed and doing nothing all day has become something yeosang is accustomed to. He usually does nothing on a boring steamy day such as today ; calling it being bored and taking a rest.

But now, it's never called that. He's with seonghwa, both in bed, doing nothing but moving and moving. They were used to cuddling together in bed and snuggling up to one another, nuzzling heads on each other's.

But right now and in this exact moment, it's not the same. They are knotted together with Seonghwa's deep, rough and harsh thrusts sending the younger to cloud nine.

Yeosang moans loudly underneath him when Seonghwa pulls out and immediately back in, giving him no time to adjust his size for the second time. Seonghwa has suddenly become so rough and hard on him, giving him as much pain as the pleasure he always used to receive.

"A-ah... S-seong-ah..." he throws his head back, digging his nails onto the sheets as Seonghwa is fucking him mercilessly into the mattress with his cock buried deep inside him bringing out the daylights of him.

With a cry of the elder's name, he comes on the bed sheets for the second time that afternoon. Seonghwa's thrusts are merciless and desperate, grabbing his hips to keep him in place whenever he tried to squirm away.

Seonghwa's never been this desperate, never this rough before. And he knows exactly why, staying in place with his leg thrown over Seonghwa's shoulder, screaming loudly from the amount of pleasure he was receiving however, the pain almost felt the same.

"O-oh good lord," Yeosang feels the his high getting closer with every hard thrust from the older, wrapping his other leg around his torso to let him deeper inside

Seonghwa is rougher than usual, and the noises he lets out whenever yeosang's walls clench around him all prove that he's desperate, that he's in pain and tries to pour out all his anger with the messy thrusts and sloppy kisses to Yeosang's red lips - matching his.

With every kiss and deep thrust, with every screams and moans from the younger encourage him to go harder, tougher. He's remembered how much of a slut he actually was to give his heart to someone who then shattered it to pieces, and how she almost tried to hurt yeosang in front of all the students.

But was that the problem? Was that really the reason he was this rough on the person he loves to moon and back?

He wishes it was.

But no matter how much he tries to think, he just can't accept the fact that he doesn't have much time left to spend with the younger.

With every thought and overthinking, he goes harder and harder. He pulls out, not giving the younger time to calm down as he rolls him over - immediately resuming fucking him as yeosang let's out a shriek and bites the soft material of the cushion - screaming into the pillow.

"Seonghwa!" He shrieks, screaming brutally not even caring about the way his tone changed as it was clear his throat became sore.

All the flashbacks through the years, all the pain and betrayal, all the disloyalty from the person he almost gave his first to, from the person he kissed blindly and mindlessly he loved stabbed him from behind to having to leave the person he loves behind.

By the time his anger increased, as he was too busy fucking the younger mercilessly by all the stupid shit coming back into his mind - he pulls out and flips the younger over and immediately feels guilty.

Yeosang is crying.

Realization hits him almost differently as he stops, bringing his hands up to wipe away the younger's tear-stained and red cheeks.

Yeosang is a mess.

"I-I'm sorry..." Seonghwa sobs, "I...I..."

"It's okay..." Yeosang smiles through his tears, looking at the elder above him with tenderness. "I know what's fueling the raging fire inside your chest, I know what's infuriating you. let it out." he whispers, cupping the other's cheek. "hurt me."

"B-but... I don't want to..."

"Do it, Seonghwa." Yeosang pulls him down, faces inches apart as he moves closer to his ear, biting the shell teasingly. "Fuck me to hell and back."

Seonghwa groans, his desires already taking control over his body. He pushes into the younger for the fourth time, irrupting a mewl coming from the younger which then turned into a deep moan, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he gives the elder complete dominance.

Seonghwa feels happy that yeosang is there to be with him, but also feels guilty because he doesn't want to ruin the younger's life by engaging him in these activities. He knows damn well yeosang is going to get hurt ; but he's drowning in the sight in front of him to think about that.

"I... Seonghwa I love you." Yeosang then moans, letting each of his hands land on seonghwa's broad and sweaty shoulders while slowly trailing them to his naked back as he digs his nails onto the skin, making Seonghwa let out a moan in the abyss of an ocean.

"I love you, Yeosang."

Yeosang pulls him down for a sloppy kiss, just lips and lips moving against each other. Their tongues start fighting as Seonghwa feels a thin string of saliva run down his jaw, but ignores when he feels a bite to his bottom lip. It's just panting and moaning into each other's mouths while yeosang starts shaking and begging to release, to no avail with Seonghwa's hand closed around his hard cock.

How could he possibly tell him there's not much time for them left? How could he tell him he has to go away, he has to end this, that he has to leave him and everything behind them? How could he tell the younger to forget about him?

Just... how?

"Yeosang..." he yells, feeling the hot liquid run down his thigh, with a bit slipping onto yeosang's trembling legs as the sheen liquid shimmers by the dim light. Yeosang takes everything in his power to yank the other down, switching positions as flips them both over and gets on top of him. With each hand on each side of Seonghwa's hips, He throws his head back and starts riding out his orgasm while the older just looks at him with admiration, letting praises and compliments roll over his salivary mouth.

"S... seonghwa..." Yeosang comes with one last shout of the older's name before he forces himself backwards, letting Seonghwa's cock pull out from inside him. Immediately, He falls forward into Seonghwa's tough chest as both of them start panting, repeating each other's names.

Seonghwa then hugs him tightly while whispering praises and encouraging words into his ear. "You did so well, my little star..." he compliments, feeling the younger smile against his neck. "You did so well..."

"You won't ever leave me, right?" Yeosang asks with a light chuckle. Seonghwa immediately tensed, tears glistening in the corner of his eyes.

He's never hated lying more, but this is the only decision that might bring happiness back into his life again.

"Never." He kisses the crown of his head, "I'll never leave you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

92.7K 4.5K 38
When the poor sweetheart Wooyoung meets the annoying and mean Prince San, he suddenly can't help being attracted to him. ...
4.5K 198 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
37.2K 1.5K 38
[COMPLETED] Yeosang is just a college student but when he met Seonghwa his life changed and it would never be the same anymore. ----- -BOY X BOY -SE...
2.3K 154 14
An emotionally unavailable high school slut, a trust fund baby turned delinquent, and a virgin farmer's boy all find themselves caught in a love tria...