𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐲 || seongsang

By hwadrvg

[Completed] Moving out, Starting a new life and breaking every rule without worrying; Is by far the best thin... More

01 ◌ cold and careless
02 ◌ the college fuckboy
03 ◌ sculpted by god
04 ◌ boy has sass
05 ◌ be careful
06 ◌ bottom everyone
07 ◌ deep, velvet voice
08 ◌ a new toy [M]
09 ◌ naked in bed
10 ◌ just strangers
11 ◌ naughty boy [M]
13 ◌ unspoken words
14 ◌ feeling you [M]
15 ◌ absurd, stupid party
16 ◌ just a toy
17 ◌ get my distance
18 ◌ seonghwa
19 ◌ 사랑해 [M]
20 ◌ the desire, so selfish
21 ◌ 2shots of vodka
22 ◌ so, very sorry
23 ◌ broken bond
24 ◌ cherry-like & smooth
25 ◌ out of fabrics [M]
26 ◌ innocent angels
27 ◌ still save you
28 ◌ malevolence
29 ◌ 거짓말이야?
30 ◌ mist upon us
31 ◌ summertime sadness [M]
32 ◌ bad dream
33 ◌ - not his hand
34 ◌ the present
35 ◌ autumn we go
36 ◌ long gone
37 ◌ purple locks
38 ◌ not so easy [M]
39 ◌ just say sorry
40 ◌ 부서진 마음
41 ◌ fire and rain
42 ◌ 사랑해, 항상
43 ◌ keep it that way
44 ◌ burning your soul alive
45 ◌ a burning passion [M]
46 ◌ - illuminate the world
47 ◌ a neverending story [M]
[closure]

12 ◌ just the benefits

1.9K 96 13
By hwadrvg

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

last night... the way seonghwa pushed into him. seonghwa. seonghwa. seonghwa.

that's how yeosang found himself, completely dozing out and not even listening to the teacher busy lecturing. yeosang? yeosang? "kang yeosang?" the voice of the teacher suddenly made him flinch.

"y-yes... miss?" Yeosang stood up awkwardly, getting even more awkward as everyone was glaring at him, seonghwa.

"You kind of seemed dozed off..." the teacher began, "were you overthinking?"

oh no. "u-uh... yes..."

"great! mind elaborate? we'd love to hear what's gotten you zoned out in class." the teacher said through gritted teeth, already planning on embarrassing yeosang in front of the whole class. yeosang just stayed quiet, "yes? I'm listening." she crossed arms over her chest.

"does that have anything to do with you?" seonghwa spoke up from the first row, annoyance evident on his face.

"and did I ask you mr.park?"

"no, you didn't. but there is only one thing you are obliged to do, and that's teaching us, not forcing us to elaborate on our lives." seonghwa said with a smile, causing the teacher to rile up.

"who gave you permission to speak? I'm talking to him." she sent seonghwa a death glare before turning her eyes back on yeosang, "mr.kang, I'm listening, please go on." she rolled her eyes when she got no response. "mr.kang, if you think you're stupid, then stand on your feet." she smirked when yeosang's eyes slowly started to brim with tears, not standing up from his seat. "oh? mr.park? so you think you're stupid?" the teacher gasped dramatically when seonghwa stood up on his feet, getting all eyes on him.

"no, I just felt bad for you standing alone." the whole class started laughing. seonghwa smirked, watching how the elder's eyes darkened. he realized the change of expression on the teacher's face, from pride and joy to anger in a second.

the look yeosang gave him made his heart start aching. the way the younger rubbed his eyes so rapidly that no one could catch except for seonghwa, who was busy looking at him.

"enough! go to the principal's office, now!" the teacher slammed her hand on the table, causing the sound to echo through the auditorium.

seonghwa rolled his eyes before walking out of the rows, taking yeosang's hand and pulling him up from his seat. the students just watched in silence as this is the first time seonghwa had ever defended someone in class, and this is by far shocking.

"w-where are we going?" yeosang rubbed his eyes with his free hand as seonghwa just said nothing and dragged him with himself to the principal's office, not wasting any time on opening the door, not one bothering to knock.

"hello, sir." seonghwa greeted the principal politely, making him raise a brow.

"what's gotten you here, park?" he put his pen down and looked at the two.

"actually, something really important." seonghwa pulled yeosang in and closed the door, "sir, the problem is mrs.kim."

"ah, why does everyone complain about her today?" the principal sighed, "go on."

-

"about this part, it means that-"

"mrs.kim!" the principal's voice echoed as he opened the door of the auditorium, taking her by surprise.

"yes, sir? something wrong?"

"you need to come with me. now." he commanded and turned around, mrs.kim took a look at the students before following him out of the auditorium.

the principal stopped and mrs.kim did the same behind him, as he opened the door of another auditorium, motioning for her to go in. mrs.kim complied so after a few seconds, as the principal did the same and and entered with her. "your permission, mr.namjoon."

"of course sir!" the teacher stopped lecturing and stood still, when the principal took hold of mrs.kim's wrist and gently moved her to the center, as all the students were looking at her silently.

"Kang yeosang? please raise your hand." all of the students turned their heads and looked at yeosang with big eyes, as yeosang just stayed quiet and raised his hand slowly. "mrs.kim has something important to say to student kang yeosang."

mrs.kim immediately got the message and turned her head to the side to look at the principal, seeing the stone-cold look on his face as seonghwa smirked and played with the pen, watching all of this getting exciting little by little.

mrs.kim stayed quiet for a few seconds, "i am sorry, mr.kang." the whole class gasped, looking at her and then at yeosang in utter shock. yeosang slightly tilted his head to the side, looking at her quietly while blinking a few times. she looked at him for a few seconds before mumbling out another apology again.

yeosang was shocked, not did he ever expect that. mrs.kim was just now known for being rude, but also super bossy and selfish. right now, she was apologizing to him. now this is something you don't get to see everyday.

seonghwa watched proudly as mrs.kim glared at him, sending him a death glare to which Seonghwa smiled and mouthed 'good job' , making her even angrier as she turned around and quickly walked out of the auditorium, the principal going out aswell.

'what was that?' 'you saw what I saw?' 'mrs.kim apologized to the new kid?' whispers were heard when the teacher smacked the table to get their attention. "alright students! let's get back to our subject..."

the whole class, yeosang wasn't even paying attention. he felt waves of feelings rush through him. why did seonghwa help him? why does he care about him? did he really get apologized to?

thoughts messed up his mind as he was too busy thinking to even pay any attention, until the bell rang and seonghwa rose from his seat, walking out of the auditorium as yeosang stood up and followed after him.

through the way, he grabbed his sleeve and made him turn around to face him. "what?" seonghwa asked as he saw an expression he's never seen on yeosang's face before.

"come with me." yeosang tugged him with himself and led both of them to a storage room, opening the door as the two entered, yeosang closed the door and turned around to face seonghwa while placing his hands on his hips. "I have no idea why you helped me, but thanks."

"do you think a simple thanks would make it up to me?" seonghwa scoffed, "I didn't do it for free. and to answer your question, I did it because I wanted to."

yeosang blinked a few times, "because you wanted to?" Seonghwa nodded. yeosang thought seonghwa was playing around with him, so he decided that he would do the same, pushing his limits so he could get to know what he was actually up to. "okay, how can I pay you back?" he crossed arms over his chest, waiting for seonghwa to speak.

seonghwa hummed and licked his dry lips, "what will you do?"

"what do you want me to do?"

seonghwa bit the inside of his cheek and stared at the younger for a good ten seconds, before taking a step towards him, getting closer to him that almost their chests were touching. "give me a kiss."

yeosang blinked a few times and bit his bottom lip, "what?" he scoffed, "a kiss?" He scoffed, only to realize the older was actually serious. - not trying not to show that he was nervous, he spoke up. "you really want this, don't you?" he rolled his eyes when seonghwa smiled, making yeosang want to punch him and wipe the look off his face.

yeosang realized that he wasn't going to get out of this. it is park seonghwa who is talking. slowly, he took a step towards him as now their faces were impossibly close. he put his hands on seonghwa's shoulders as he slowly got on his tippy toes to be taller, leaning in to slowly and pressing his lips against the elder's softly.

however, seonghwa wasn't satisfied with that. he grabbed the younger by the back of his head to deepen the kiss and tilted his head to deepen the kiss, making yeosang breathe into his mouth as he gripped the shirt in fists.

seonghwa used his other to cup yeosang's jaw. before yeosang knows, seonghwa's tongue was tracing his bottom lip and he forced himself to open his mouth, letting seonghwa's tongue in as their tongues got into a fight of dominance, to which seonghwa won quickly.

he moved the hand on his jaw to the back of yeosang's back to steady him, preventing him from getting out of his grip as he pulled him impossibly closer, no gap left between their bodies.

their tongues started dancing and swirling around each other, making yeosang's knees weak as he almost fell, if it wasn't for seonghwa's hand on his back to keep him in place. yeosang moved his arms up and wrapped them around seonghwa's neck to stop himself from falling, as seconds passed by seonghwa would kiss him harder and tug on his hair harder.

-

weeks passed by and seonghwa and yeosang still continued. yeosang would get out of class and next thing he knows is seonghwa dragging him with himself to a janitor's closet without a word, pushing him against the wall and kissing him.

or they'd be talking, when yeosang would suddenly grab him by his collar to press their lips together, all of this turning into a make-out session. they'd sit at lunch and talk with the rest, as yeosang would sometimes stand up to go to the bathroom, only to be followed by seonghwa and to be pushed up against the wall, lips smashing into his.

right now, neither of them know what they are anymore. none of them have ever tried labeling the relationship between them, as they'd kiss and hook-up, but without any of them daring to speak up about the thing going on between them.

yeosang tried to ask seonghwa, but is scared he would ruin everything between them since seonghwa is nothing other than a playboy, so why worry himself?

he didn't have to think anymore as his thoughts got washed away by seonghwa pulling him by his waist and kissing him, yeosang found himself kissing back, not even understanding any of this happening. right now, he's in seonghwa's arms, and he shouldn't be thinking about anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 2.2K 35
Surviving in the real world is hard, but surviving in a novel world is much harder than it seems. After waking up from a car accident, Wooyoung wakes...
6.8K 467 10
(COMPLETED) Yeosang and Wooyoung are on their summer break before starting college. They went into their individual vacations hoping to spend some qu...
8.9K 528 26
[COMPLETED]✅️ They've been best friends since they were kids, becoming inseparable. No matter what, they would always be together. When they were 30...
40.7K 2.6K 28
Wooyoung was unlike anyone he'd ever met, and it was becoming increasingly obvious to San that he wasn't sure where the hell this was going. What Woo...