𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ

93.7K 4.3K 2.9K
By sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

• this chapter is majorly modified •

"May we come in?" I heard an authoritative voice speak outside my office door, and I took another sip of some water down my throat, before grumbling profanities under my breath.

"No." I huffed, not wanting to fucking talk with anyone anymore. I felt even sicker than before, as I couldn't stop worrying about what might be happening to her this very second.

"We are coming in Zander, whether you like it or not." The same voice spoke angrily behind me, and I rolled my eyes, not giving a damn to turn around to face the guests who abruptly entered my office and closed the door behind them.

"Zander." Thomas spoke up loudly, trying to get my attention, as he failed miserably because the next thing I do is add more whiskey to my glass and gulp it.

"You can't have have an empty stomach for long, you are a werewolf. You need to digest something." He said worriedly, walking towards me and snatching the bottle of water away from me.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I growled at him with no hesitation, as he furrowed his wrinkles and eyebrows at me as worry, while I held a scowl on my face before plastering a pained expression.

"No, we need to talk." Luca demanded stubbornly while coming to my other side with arms crossed.

"There's nothing to talk about. I have nothing to share or say, you both know that." I concluded with no remorse.

"You know they are winning." Luca whispered painfully as a matter of fact, and I didn't acknowledge his words.

"He's right Zander, you're letting the rogues win." Thomas added with a voice filled with gloominess.

I huffed silently, watching the wind flirt with the leaves of the forest near the pack house, already seeing the uneasy pack members worrying about their Luna openly, imagining how I and Sofia were there when I marked her.

How I held her in my arms like it's the last thing in the world and how she smiled at me.

Oh God, her heavenly smile.

"Y-You think I'm not trying?" I whispered at both of them, almost sounding desperate at this point, making them look down in despair, already knowing I've tried everything in my power to fix this.

"I understand why you're like this, I don't blame you. But there has to be something missing, maybe even a tiny detail." Luca argued.

"If you're here to prompt me on Nidia, I've literally spooked everyone in the council to the brim with you Luca. You know that more than me Thomas, these stupid privileges shouldn't be given to her." I shook my head in disappointment, again sitting back down on the office couch.

"Well...then how can you let them succeed in break you completely?" Thomas interjected.

Not with this again.

"What am I supposed to do then? Make my men waste more days or maybe even weeks in searching for her in the pack lands? Or should I sulk with the broken footage of the cafeteria in front of me? Tell me Doctor, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Even I know you want the rogues gone just like me, but just like you own men, we all can't find them." I snarled at him, as he gulped at the situation, knowing really well that I couldn't do that much.

"You're supposed to keep your head straight and think. Even if there is a dead-end, there is always a clue we miss, always. Their goal is not just to take our title but to also weaken you and make you suffer. They are using your mate as a tool to get to you, but I think your girl is smarter than that. I believe she's still fighting, isn't she Atlas?" Luca smirked at me, while Atlas growled at the back of my mind in fury, not liking his tone.

I knew exactly what he is doing to me.

"Well then their plan is working, because I can't do anything now. Your provoking isn't going to work Luca, I wish it did. Atlas has already raged, he is not in the place to think straight. The Security Council already interrogated with the suspects, especially Cindy, but she knows nothing about it even after the truth serum." I explained, almost mortified with the fact that we have nothing to work with, attempting literally everything in hand with all possible turns.

"Fuck this is complicated." Thomas cursed.

"I-I...I'm sorry for causing so much trouble to both of you, I really don't want to cause damage to your resources. B-But...I seriously cannot think straight now, I don't know what to do without her." I sniffed while letting the tears fall onto my cheeks, causing both of them to hitch their breaths in misery after looking at me.

"Well, then I guess she's going to die." Luca said casually, trying to provoke me into doing something again like he usually does, as I growled at his words dangerously, while he smirked at me.

"I know what you're doing, don't even think about feeding me with lies to anger my wolf." I threatened, as he chuckled.

"I'm just stating facts brother, because clearly you're doing nothing for your mate at the moment. You know exactly why I want to anger you, make your wolf snap, so he can find something that no one else can. You're the most powerful werewolf for a reason, you are gifted with fury, I know you can do it, you'll find the missing piece. Guess she's just going to perish knowing that fact that you never came for her." He taunted.

"Don't you think I'm trying!? What else am I supposed to do!? We have no new suspects. My fury won't function properly without her, and this is nothing different from your own past King." I spat venomously, making him tsk in indignation as a response.

"My people have tried the eastern sides of the hills. The rogue scent lingered there, b-but..they found nothing again." Thomas muttered in despair, making me roar in sorrow after knowing that was the last piece of hope I had, and now it's gone.

"Why me? Why the fuck me and her?" I whimpered after tearing the material of the couch with my fingers, utterly done with the unfair karma being thrown into my face like a pie pan.

"Tick tock, tick tock Zander. That's Sofia's clock, and it's running out of time." Luca smiled innocently at me, making me crack my knuckles at him, and Thomas shoved his shoulder.

"Give the kid a damn break Luca, can't you see he's not in the right place? You can't do anything, Atlas isn't going to rage." Thomas grumbled.

"Beaten, tortured...touched here and there.."

"You wouldn't be as calm as I am being right now if I had talked like that about your mate." I cried after imagining the things like that happened to her again, making Luca huff in defeat before throwing his arms in the air, causing Atlas to surface not just in my mind, but in my entire body, making me furious again.

"Hmm...if not that method, maybe try another way. Seduce Nidia, I've heard she's got quite the obsession for you." Luca smirked.

'Act like I'm interested in a bitch like her!? I'd rather die.' Atlas gagged, while I silently agreed with him with a want to throw up.

'Can you still feel her?'

'Barely. But it's still t-there..'

"You have to try Zander, you can't just sit here. Don't force me to actually challenge your wolf to make him comes to his senses and use his gifted powers because even I want your mate to be safe and sound." Luca growled, making me snarl quietly, as I was still looking outside.

"Come on son, we have to do it. It's the only way, we would have some kind of lead at least." Thomas pleaded.

"Stop looking at your hands in hopes of getting her location written on it like a fucking kid on Christmas and save your mate! Good God, I'm starting to wonder whether you actually want her to suffer." Luca growled.

"Of course I don't want her to suffer, you're doing it again." I sneered.

"Then. Go. Out. And. Do. It. Or else she will be killed," Luca laughed, making my jaw clench while my hands formed into fists.

'Look outside.'

'What?'

'The sky, it's...calling out to me for some reason...I don't know why.'

'Huh? What do you...'

"Maybe even touched intimately before dying from those rogues," He continued to taunt, as my knuckles cracked at my intensity before I turned my head towards the glass window forcefully, not wanting to face the scumbag.

"All dead somewhere on the floor." He finished, while clapping sarcastically like it was a fucking joke and I turned towards him.

"You're wrong." I stated calmly, letting my hands relax beside me, lifting my head up to witness the utter beauty.

"No, I'm not. You're not doing anything, do you even love her Zander?" Luca crossed his limit, and I grabbed his collar as a warning after using my speed to reach him, before glaring my heart out to his taunting ones.

"Wow, you really have the nerve to ask that, don't you?" I grimaced at the other god because he was getting under my nerves.

"I mean, yeah! It just seems like she's nothing to you and you would honesty let her die somewhere in a pit—"

"She is my Queen, my oxygen and my star. I would die thousands of deaths before letting anyone take her light away from me. I love her with all my heart, so don't you dare question my feelings towards her, or I won't care, I will start a war with you Luca, you might be older than me, but you sure as fuck can't match with me." I growled at him, as Atlas started to surface on my body, pushing his body away from mine roughly, before I could see a few stars twinkle onto the glasses of my office, and I stared at them.

The stars...

Stars...

Wait...

Wait wait wait—

"Are you done?" I grumbled at my Gamma approaching my desk, seeing him offer me a sad frown after entering my office.

"Yeah, no luck in the western hills unfortunately." He sighed upsettingly, making me bang my head on the desk before another sniff surfaced into my nose.

"Why does this happen to her all the time? I just wanted her to be happy, is that too much to ask for?" I silently cried to myself, seeing his footsteps come forward more and more before he stopped.

"Hey...I know...you are in a bad place. But maybe...you might want to check this out," He muttered, as I didn't even spare him a glance and heard him place something in front of me.

"I don't know if it's important...but it's from The Willows Whites company of jewellery. They had an additional message for you."

"Whatever, go away. Leave me alone." I growled after seeing what looked like a letter on the glass desk, shoving it in the drawer to read it later, and he nodded in respect.

He immediately turned around to walk outside, only for Leon to enter next, making me groan and grab the nearest plate in front of me, as he had a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Get the fuck out."

"No can do sir, I'm here to annoy you again so that Atlas can work properly."

"I said get the fuck out."

Thomas and Luca looked at my shocked face with confusion after seeing me hey abruptly, dashing to my desk to get that sheet of paper of desperately, as I finally realised that it's the company that made the custom pendant for her under my orders.

'Esteemed Alpha Knight,

      It was an immense pleasure doing business with you! I must say, the piece you ordered was one of our special items in stock, and the customisation has been perfectly altered, I hope your Luna is okay with it!

     The payment is fixed, we have recorded the price offered on it, thank you for being cooperative.

     Just had to tell you the code for the pendant which is '093332', and you can additionally use this code to make the pendant act as a tracker.

    It's one of the safety protocols on our orders, we have a tracker on every piece! We are extremely apologetic for this shortcoming to inform you about it before, but you can request us if the item ever gets lost—'

"The fucking star! Her pendant." I cheered in happiness, pushing away both the Alphas as I speed-walked towards the door.

"What happened to him?" Thomas asked Luca.

"Thanks a lot Luca, I could seriously kiss you. Because of your stupid words, I know how to find her."

"Am I clear?" I asked Jeremy as we were in the control room along with other tech geniuses while they did their confusing thing, and he nodded at me before proceeding to track her pendant.

"Leon, get all the girls in the meeting room, do it fast." I instructed into the mic to his office, before taking out my phone to dial her number.

"Hello?" She quickly answered in a second, making me want to snort after hearing her pathetic voice.

"Nidia. Could you please accompany me to the meeting room? I have something rather...private to discuss with you. And I assure you, it's not about the case, about more about....you and me." I said in a seductive voice, and I swear I heard her cheer in victory, before she cleared her throat.

"Of course Alpha, right now?" She chirped excitedly.

"Right now." I demanded, adding velvet to my tone, and she squealed while hanging up.

Time to surprise her, this will be fun.

"Alpha, we found her." Jeremy announced with relief, while I saw on the screen that her location is somewhere near a cold dessert.

Holy crap. Fuck yes.

"Good, prepare your best troops Jeremy, and contact her brothers. Invite the armies of Luca and Thomas, and head to this location in snake mode." I put emphasis on the word snake, meaning to camouflage themselves into the rocky buildings, and he nodded at me with an assuring smile, before I headed to the meeting room.

She's found.

She's fucking found at last.

Now I don't have to worry.

She'll be safe, and I'll have her in my arms in just a few hours.

Finally.

I couldn't stop the smile on my face, knowing I did the right decision by making that specific company make that gift for her, and now, I will, at last, have my baby in my arms.

"Good evening Alpha." The rat greeted me with a flirtatious smile as soon as I entered the meeting room, to see she was all alone, and she was literally sitting on the desk shamelessly.

"Good evening Nidia." I addressed professionally, resisting the urge to choke her to death while closing the door behind me very softly, almost in a tempting notion, as she bit her lip stupidly.

'I might puke.'

'Count me in.'

"You had something to discuss in private?" She spoke in a seductive voice, while propping her hips after getting off of the desk and swaying them while walking towards me.

Please keep your distance, before I actually claw your eyes out.

"I did." I replied with a firm voice, and she giggled.

"What is it about specifically?"

Bitch, I told you on the phone.

"About us." I announced, as her lips twitched creepily in excitement, and I almost wanted to just run away.

You're doing well Zandee, keep up the act.

"What about us?" She asked innocently, while standing dangerously closer to me, and I wanted to literally choke her to death for kidnapping Sofia.

"You might know that my mate is no longer available to the throne, and I was wondering if I have any substitute to be my Queen." I said in a fake perplexed voice, as even her fingers started to twitch creepily.

God, does she do anything other than twitch? Creepy bitch.

"I'm sorry for your loss Alpha, I truly wish I knew what had happened to her." She said in a not so sorry voice, making me almost snort at her attempt to seduce me.

"It's fine, it's not your fault. But I give up trying to find her, my wolf needs someone by his side." I sighed in fake sadness, while she pouted her lips a little bit.

Kill me now.

"Even though it's heartbreaking, I guarantee you that you deserve someone better." She purred into my ear, while I almost made a choking noise, but quickly covered it with a cough.

"I was wondering whether you have someone in mind who would love to help me." I said while leaning away from her, as she nodded at me happily.

"I was wondering...what about me?" She asked excitedly, and I swear I just heard my brain cells yelling while they were dying.

I swear I heard that.

"You?" I hummed, while pretending to be in deep thought, as her disgusting fingertips touched my skin.

Ew ew ew ew ew ew.

"Now that I think about it," I said with a smirk while leaning towards her ear this time, as she was laughing like a pig under her breath.

"You and I..." I started with a husky voice, making her shiver with no shame, while my fists clenched and my teeth gritted.

"...will never be together. I will never want you, nor will you ever have me, you disgust me, and I regret having you still employed in the inner circle," I growled in my Alpha voice, as she froze and chocked on her spit, damning my words into her brain slowly, before widening her eyes.

"And to even think trying to get to me after hurting my Sofia, oh boy, you just made the biggest mistake of your life." I chuckled menacingly, making her gulp loudly with no shame.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about Alp—"

"Oh I'll tell you, you're going to be so punished for your actions, I'm sure you won't even be alive by the time I'm done with you. The audacity to break a power couple huh?" I used her own words against, as she started to shake in fear after hearing my furious voice.

"W-What are you going to do?"

"Oh don't worry Nidia, I won't do anything to you. I will never punish you, because no one will know what will happen to you in these closed walls if there's no camera here, not even your lawyer," I said reassuringly, while leaning away and looking at her pathetic face with a smile, while she widened her eyes in fright.

"That's not my job. It's theirs." I announced, turning around to leave the room, as I saw all the girls with outgrown fangs and teeth, ready to diminish her living, and I chuckled.

Zuri, Karlee, Yasmina, Maya, and even Ben came prepared with their almost shifted stance, while I could hear Nidia's heels backing up in fear after the astonishing sight.

"Have fun ladies, I'll make sure to bring you some tea and cupcakes for your...nice kitty party." I announced happily, before closing the door behind me, as the noises and screams of growled and whimpers came from the room, making me smile satisfyingly.

Don't worry baby, I'm coming to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.5K 26
'My boyfriends big brother is MY MATE and our Alpha'. Olivia and Sterling have promised to reject their mates for one another. They don't believe the...
598K 18.6K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
9.4K 265 27
COMPLETE - Highest Ranking: 85 in Nature | "I loved you from the moment I met you, Sofia." | Sofia's world turned upside down when her parents were m...
10.2K 1.3K 20
𝘼 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... Zara Crones, a strong and ambitious Omega with a troubled past, suddenly finds that her own...