𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

94.1K 4.5K 1.7K
By sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

I felt my throat get clenched after a few seconds, almost as if someone was choking me vigorously as soon as Alpha Thomas uttered those words, while Evie howled in distress at the back of my mind, making me realise that I couldn't really hear her properly because of the restraining order on her voice, causing me to whimper in disapproval, before some wolf guards came in front of me.

I couldn't even ask for why they tried to get me out of the benches, and I couldn't struggle because of Evie's pain and had no power in my voice, giving them some sort of advantage in this situation, as they dragged me out of the benches and made me where metal handcuffs on my wrists.

What did I do?

Why is this happening?

Are they arresting me?

My eyes immediately became glossy at the sudden rough touch of one of the guards, almost creating a nostalgic feeling of bad presence around me, making me panic inwardly, as the steaming waters blurred my vision, while Brooke handed some files to Zander with a slap to the table in front of him, with him now glaring at the guards who were holding me upright.

He looked absolutely and utterly bloodthirsty, obviously seeing my aura of feeling unsafe, as the guards behind me gripped both my arms from either side, making me retrospect the previous encounters of bad touch, and I couldn't even do anything about it, it just made me feel powerful all over again.

I was exposed emotionally.

"As we have discussed in the meetings before this trial, I apologise for wasting any time as soon as you all arrived, but it had to be done," Cindy started poisonously, as almost everyone was uneasy because of their wolves' condition while clutching their collars in discomfort, adding onto the thick tension in the whole room.

No one was able to speak, absolutely no one. Not a wince, a squeak, a gasp, anything. Not even Alpha Luca or his mate, not even Alpha Thomas' mate, the only people who could speak were Zander and Cindy, and my mate refused to open his mouth during the whole long-lasting seconds of his privilege.

My brothers were glaring at Cindy, digging daggers into her body as their own wolves were surfacing soon enough, with even Ben glaring at her. Mia and Kian looked at me with pity, obviously not happy with my small trashing, as they tried to speak to get me out of those cuffs, while Maya was already crying.

My head started to throb and pound, as Evie struggled to get out of Alpha Thomas' command, begging to speak up something, and I tried to plead and debate with her in my mind, as she was becoming the reason I couldn't stand straight.

Too much pain.

"I hope you remember the incident in the pack house Alpha Zander, where we had discussed about apparent Luna Sofia being your fake mate. This time, I have proof that she's mating with other men behind your back, and that she doesn't deserve the throne," Cindy smirked, as everyone in the room gasped in shock, and I whimpered, almost collapsing to the ground again.

Why are people obsessed with ruining my relationship with him? Like seriously though, can't you leave me alone? Why can't you leave him alone? Leave us alone!

Stop with your stupid tactics! Is it a sin for me to be happy? I didn't do anything.

What proof? What did I do? What shitty proof does she have?

I glanced at Zander hesitantly with teary eyes, as his eyes were glowing yellow right now, with Atlas already in control, not happy with mine or Evie's state, as he glared at the files in front of him.

What was in those darn files?

"These photos were taken during your absence, and it is clearly displaying Luna Sofia's comfort zone around a specific male wolf," Cindy then shifted her gaze to the crowd behind me, and immediately spotted Ben.

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH AT HER OR SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HER!

THIS IS WHAT SHE IS COMING UP WITH?!

FOR GOD'S SAKE HE'S GAY! I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT WITH HIM!

Don't tell me this whole trial is happening because of a misunderstanding, and a stupid assumption.

Don't you dare.

"The following photos are taken in the span of the last 4 days when you were not present here, and as you can see, there is a lot of touching involved. Luna Sofia willingly allowed a normal pup to kiss her cheeks, hug her way too intimately, and even spoon. She herself kissed his cheek multiple times, without any hesitation. If you look at the next few papers, I've gathered some text messages too from her Instagram account to prove that she's unfaithful."

Heeeehhhh?! Wait...what is...what even is Instagram?

Is it an app? For texting people?! Like—FORGET IT.

WHAT KIND OF TEXT MESSAGES!?

Does this world want me to break every time something good happens?

Seriously, thanks to Cindy, I think Zander is living in a lie. I couldn't even stand up for myself because of the silence code, and no matter how painful it was, Evie tried as much as possible to talk to Atlas.

She tried so much, but nothing came out of her. She tried to bring out the real picture desperately along with me, but to no avail, and only bringing more pain. After a few seconds of flipping through the pages, Zander didn't put up with any expression anymore, as his eyes went cold and dead, with his lips resting like normal.

Fuck, he's calm.

That's worse than being angry.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck! This can't be happening!

Almost everyone single one of my friends tried to speak up for me, obviously knowing about his preference, immediately wanting to deny the false information displayed in front of us, no matter how much they tried, it was of no use.

"B..." I tried to finally speak, not caring if I disobey Alpha Thomas' command and having to face the consequences, only caring about my Zander right now, as everyone glanced at my attempt, while the tears started to pour more and more.

And because of uttering one single alphabet, my whole body shot in pain, because of the disobedience, I have to suffer. My whole body was aching, as even a slight movement meant cramps here and there.

It was like my muscles were eating themselves.

But I didn't care. All I wanted to do, was scream at her for lying to Zander. I don't want him to hate me for something I didn't do. I didn't want him to feel betrayed by us. I don't want Atlas to hurt.

I don't want it.

"Be-en..." I tried again, almost fainting because of the pain that erupted in me, as Zander started to hiss under his breath, not really sure why, but he also winced.

Chase glanced at Ben with furious eyes, as then he wanted to stand up and kill Cindy. Chase knew he wouldn't do such a thing, and that none of this is true.

I tried to signal my mate as much as possible, as his eyes started to water with tears by looking at my condition, I tried. Tried and tried and tried to make him tell Zander that this is a lie.

I don't want to lose the love of my life because of some girl's jealousy.

Please Zander.

Don't believe this.

Ben growled really loudly, getting up from his seat to pounce on Cindy immediately, having enough of her embarrassing stupidity, before getting stopped by the rude warrior, preventing him from causing any damage.

Ben kept on struggling for God knows how long, and I was almost on the floor, clutching my throbbing head, as I started seeing stars because of the pain.

I continuously mouthed the word 'please' to Alpha Thomas, begging him to release this code from me and giving me the privilege to talk, almost literally begging to bring me back alive.

If Zander decides to believe her, then I'm anyways dead.

I can't live without him.

Alpha Thomas gulped at my plea while looking at his mate with a gloomy storm, almost about to speak, but then Cindy broke our eye contact as she stood in front of me, blocking my view of the 3 Gods.

I needed to touch Zander so bad, it hurts like a bitch.

"Notice how even though she's disobeying your command Alpha Thomas, the first word she says is the of the culprit's name?" Cindy taunted with an annoying voice, as I heard Zander growl after so long, making me whimper again because it did not sound appealing.

No no no no! Don't tell me he believes her.

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY BEN IS GAY!

HE LIKES MEN LIKE ME!

HECK, HE EVEN FINDS EVERY SINGLE WOLF HOT!

STOP THIS MADNESS!

"After reading all the text messages, I'm sorry to inform you Alpha Zander, but your mate is not loyal, and is cheating on you. The culprit, Ben Johnson, is to be held for the charges of disobedience and disrespect, and is to be punished immediately."

Please don't hurt him.

He did nothing wrong.

Please please please make this shit stop.

Chase immediately widened his eyes at her words, growling furiously at Cindy because of the false accusation on him, having an advantage because she did not know that Ben was his mate instead, with his wolf fully emerged into his eyes, as it looked like he was about to shift.

Cindy ignored his threats, and continued to smirk before turning to me with her arms crossed, as I sat on my knees on the ground, while everyone behind me glared at her.

The guards then took out a device, that looked horribly terrifying, and they were about to sting me with something, before they were stopped by another voice.

"If you even think of touching her in any way, I will personally rip your throats out and make your heads be the ornaments on my wall." Atlas growled, before he literally pushed Cindy out of the way along with the guards, and kneeled in front of me, getting rid of the cuffs around my wrists with his bare hands and finally engulfing me into his arms.

It hurts.

"Alpha Zander, I don't think what you're doing is advisable. She's literally throwing you out on the dirt, and you're not letting punishment get into her way?" Cindy huffed while keeping her balance and hissing at me, before the doors of the courtroom banged really loudly, as Zander did not spare a glance at anyone other than me.

I clutched his figure so tightly, wanting the pain to go away and just be with him in peace, as he hissed because of my pain, also feeling how terrible it is. He pulled me into his lap and held me, rubbing my back as soothingly as possible, as my tears wouldn't stop because of Evie's suffering.

"It's okay baby, I got you." Zander cooed in a worried tone, letting his voice come back after Atlas' outburst, making me literally want to melt in joy after hearing his words, while he was immediately losing his angry expression, and was literally pressing my figure into his to calm his wolf down.

"You have the audacity to ruin the power couple Ms. Cindy?" A new voice boomed, making everyone gasp at the front door, as a familiar woman walked in, making even everyone in the benches gape at the new person.

"Nidia, this room is under silence code. You are forbidden from speaking." Cindy growled ferociously, while Brooke backed away into the wall beside her in anxiety, cornering herself before she gets hurt.

"Apologies for entering this room uninvited, but let me tell you Cindy, I was not present in this room when the great God Alpha Thomas commanded everyone, so I have the right to speak. And you are to be arrested for using false evidence against our Luna, and for fabricating her actions." Nidia smirked, as the members of the Security Council emerged beside her.

The members then shook their head at the guards beside us, making them nod and throw away the devices from their pockets immediately, since they worked under their command instead of Zander, causing me to sigh in relief while feeling his brush his lips on my forehead.

"I did not fabricate anything. Whatever I present is true, and you don't even have the permission to conduct an arrest. You're not Alpha's assistant anymore." Cindy rolled her eyes.

"That's true, but that doesn't mean I'm not part and supervisor of the Security Council of Alpha Thomas myself. I have the right to arrest anyone more than any wolf in this room. And don't you even try to lie after associating with the outside sources to create fake evidence."

Cindy visibly went all tense with her figure, as her hands started to twitch in the emotion of anxiety, and she cleared her throat to cover her nervous figure.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Cindy denied.

"Oh really? You want to deny the fact that you collaborated with the rogues to take down Sofia as bait? Or to make her disappear and lure Alpha Zander into their liar and get himself killed?" Nidia laughed, making everyone gasp at her words, before Cindy started to shake.

What did she just say?!

She tried to hurt my Zandee?!

THIS FUCKING BITCH—

"I-I don't want him to get killed! He needs to realise that this bitch is a good for nothing slut!" She argued.

Jesus Christ.

So basically, I'm literally the source of every problem and burden happening in this place.

Just fucking great.

"Don't think stuff like that, I can hear you, I never believed her in the first place. It's not your fault. I trust you." Zander whispered while kissing my forehead tenderly, already calming down Evie's pain to the brim, while I buried my face under his neck in comfort, feeling him pull me ever so close to him.

"Personal, personal. Anyways, enjoy your time in prison, or whatever the Alphas decide to do. You're anyways delaying a date with my mate, so chop chop." Nidia shook her hand, as different looking guards started to surround Cindy's figure, before she was grabbed roughly, and she screamed her lungs out to be let go.

"MARK MY WORDS YOU SCUM! I WILL GET YOU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU WILL NEVER DESERVE THE ALPHA! FUCK YOU SOFIA!" Cindy shouted in frustration, as I received another cramp on my thigh, and Zander did everything in his power to make me feel better.

I heard Cindy's screams being faded into the background, as Ben was released by the other guards, and everyone stood up to surround me and Zander worryingly, and I paid no attention to them and only wanted him to be near me.

"Don't touch her." Zander growled with no remorse while using his Alpha voice, as everyone looked at him in understanding, before Ben kneeled down to look at me with a broken face.

"T-This is all my fault. I'm so sorry Sofia, you didn't deserve this. And I-I'm really apologetic for my actions Alpha. Y-You can—"

"No need to apologise, I know you're not into her. Or any girl for that matter. Thank you for trying to help her." Zander dismissed Ben immediately, as he nodded in understanding, before I saw his half blue and half yellow eyes stare down at me.

"Don't try to talk, you'll be in more pain. Let's go home." He cooed after shifting my hair off of my face, before picking me up in his arms, as I rested my head on his chest to realise my pain was unbearable because of the consequences of disobeying the code, while he walked through the hallways of the pack house, and my mind was a blur.

My lids became heavy, as I went limp in his figure, before he kissed the top of my head and sighed loudly.

"Go to sleep baby, I love you, forever and always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 18.6K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
10.7M 331K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...
2.1M 92.7K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...
2.3M 54.8K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...