𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

100K 4.6K 2K
By sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"I'm more of a Rachel than Phoebe." Maya muttered, as we all sat on the pack grounds for a picnic.

It's already been a few days since Zander left, and trust me, I miss him like fuck. I can't wait to jump him when he comes home.

Evie herself has been annoying me ever since, saying she misses everything about Atlas, and gives a detailed description about her dirty talks with him while I and Zander sleep at night, and is just horny overall non-stop, bugging me to the brim, but I don't blame her, she also has to listen to me nagging anyways.

An eye for an eye.

"Of course you're more of a Rachel, she's the fashionista. Look at your hair." Yasmina giggled, making Maya flip her hair.

Today, I was with all my girls. You could say we were having a girls day to distract ourselves from the already handled pack by some volunteering security council members, so they assured me I can relax and won't have to do any work. And I really needed something to divert my attention from this time apart from him myself before I cuddle a Zander pillow for the rest of my life.

It was getting exhausting without him.

Good god, I'm starting to become desperate.

'Do we have shame?' Evie asked bashfully after listening to my thoughts.

'I don't think we do—'

'Then shut up! Be desperate, ask for attention, nag the heck out of him when he comes back to bed with us, call out to precious daddy, beg for that big sized dic—'

'EVIE! WHAT THE HELL—'

'I was going to say dictionary so that we can look up the meaning of being holy and also what does a bible do,'

'Oh...that's...new for once. I thought you were going to say—'

'And do the exact opposite of being holy with him, under the sheets, with him on top, while Atlas daddy biting us again, along with Zaddy having no mercy, and wrenching his co—'

'FUCKING STOP YOU PERVERT!'

'Again, I was going to say cool perfume into his hoodies and giving it to us,'

'Whatever you say—'

'Then tear those hoodies apart before fucking is so hard that our hips break—'

'Bye.'

These talks are just a small gist of what she has been annoying me with throughout the whole week, making me groan in front of everyone silently, before clearing my throat and paying attention to their conversation after cutting the connection with my wolf.

"I don't know, who am I then?" Zuri asked in confusion.

"Monica." I and Karlee resounded in unison, as we gave each other a high five.

"Hey! I'm not a cleaning addict!" Zuri huffed.

"Just look at it on the bright side. Zuri is Monica, and Leon is Chandler. The sarcastic bitch." Maya chuckled.

"Exactly. This was like so meant to be." Yasmina gushed.

"No. I'm not a control freak." Zuri still argued.

"I bet Leon pissed on you once." Karlee joked, making Zuri go quiet.

And everything went silent.

Zuri was quiet.

Which could mean only one thing...

"OH MY GOD!" Maya screamed, before pulling me away from her as a playful gesture, and Zuri whined in response.

"RUN AWAY!" Yasmina gushed.

"He didn't like the IT movie! It's not my fault okay!?" She complained, as all of us started to laugh while she sat on the blanket all alone.

"You think I'm happy with the fact that he pissed his pants while we were spooning!?" She hissed, making us laugh even more.

"Hah! I'm going to torture him with that now!" I cheered, while she was glaring at me.

"You're a mean best friend!" She hissed at me.

"I love youuu." I trailed off, hugging her from the behind, as she grumbled under her breath.

"I hate you so fucking much. It wasn't my fault! I get nightmares every night!" She faked cried into my chest, while Karlee rolled her eyes.

"She's so dramatic, seriously, she was made for Leon." Yasmina chuckled.

Everyone came back to the picnic blanket and sat down again after the sudden playfulness, while we continued our discussion on who's more of which character in friends, honestly going very deep into the topic.

"What about you Sofia? Who are you?"

"Joey." I and Ben replied together, as he was sitting next to me, and we looked at each other like reunited French ladies kissing each other on the cheek.

"Oh darling, you and I are so similar!" He gushed in a weird female voice, making everyone snort.

"This is such a coincidence my fluffy bear, I'm glad you're here with me after all these years. Hello long lost best friend!" I squealed, while giving him a warm hug, as everyone clapped at our nonsense.

"I really thought you were going to say hello to darkness who's your old friend." Maya chuckled.

"Darkness is not my friend. Not anymore." I laughed.

"Guess it's just me. The darkness never leaves me." Zuri cried while dramatically looking away with the back of her hand on her forehead, making all of us look at her with amusement.

"Aww, poor Zuri. Would you like some ice to feel better? After all, ice is the answer to everything. Strokes, heart attacks, tumours, everything!" Karlee joked.

"This is not a school's nurse office though, ice won't fix everything here." Yasmina frowned, making all of us chuckle.

"No! A small dash of ice can never heal my broken heart. Alexa, play everyone who played me." She groaned.

"I'm sorry, looks like no one played you in your playlist. You're sad for no reason bitch." Ben said in a robotic voice, making Zuri glare at him.

"You son of a cow!" She yelled, before tackling him to the ground and starting to wrestle with him.

"Isn't she supposed to be happy that no one played her?" Yasmina giggled.

"Exactly. She's just a human example of reverse psychology." Maya groaned.

"She's a gone case sis." I chuckled while face-palming.

"SURRENDER TO THE WRATH OF ZU! MUAHAHAHA!" Zuri growled playfully at him, as Ben rolled his eyes at her.

"You mean the zoo? A ZOO!? Oh no! A monkey might scratch me to death! Or a duck might eat me alive! Alexa, call Petrisha and cancel the wedding. A whole herd of cows is on my way!" Ben joked.

"Enough playtime children, I don't want to babysit all of you." I grumbled with a small tease, while separating these two uncontrollable dogs, as they smirked at each other before looking at me innocently.

"You're such a mom Sof." Karlee gushed.

"I know right, she's such a mom. Always disciplining the kids." Maya giggled.

"Sorry mommy." Yasmina giggled.

"Who's our daddy then?" Ben teased.

"Yeah tell us Sofia, who's our daddy?" Yasmina teased more.

"Uhh..."

"Or actually, who's your zaddy?" Zuri intervened.

"Does he go by the name Zander?" Ben wiggled his eyebrows.

"We are a lot of people, that means she's had many babies!" Maya gushed.

"Does that mean she did the dirty many times?" Yasmina gasped.

"Dude, imagine these are the only times she got pregnant. Imagine how many times they did it for fun!" Ben squealed.

"You're right, lets all gossip about Sofia's sex life while I'm standing right in front of you!" I whined.

"Okay, ew. I don't want to know my brother's sex like, thank you very much." Maya gagged.

"Good for you. He doesn't have one..." I trailed off, as everyone stared at me in shock.

"...yet?"

"You guys haven't mated?" Ben asked in shock.

"N-No? Is that a bad thing?" I asked nervously, as I started to rub my arm to get rid of the awkwardness, while everyone's eyes twitched.

Until they all started to look....impressed.

"Damn man, Alpha's self-control is off the hook!" Yasmina cheered.

"What do you mean?" I asked, completely confused.

"Don't you know Sofia? When the dominant wolf in a relationship is done marking his or her mate, their partner is in an exposed bubble of attracting other wolves to mate with them. It's a part of the actual mating process. That's why, they are very possessive, and mate with their partners before anyone can touch them."

"What do you mean by....exposed bubble?"

"It's kind of like a luring scent. But it seems that now you both are far away from each other, your wolf isn't releasing that aura. Because none of us smelled it."

'Is that true Evie?'

'Yessir. I am saving this spell only for our man.'

"But I don't think she'll be a virgin for a very long time." Karlee smirked.

"Okay, that's enough talks of my sex life. And don't talk about him, it will make me miss him even more to the point where I'll cry myself to sleep." I groaned.

"Aww, it's okay Sofia. They'll come back soon. All of you are making me want to meet my mate already." Maya face-palmed, making all of us chuckle.

"You and me both girl, I can't wait to jump my man when he's back." Ben retorted happily, making all of us smile at him.

Ever since we had a talk with Ben in that Cafeteria, he's opening up more and more towards us as gradually time passes. There was a reason for why he looked so paranoid and shy all the time, and it was completely heartbreaking and infuriating.

Guess our pack has a lot of bullies.

And homophobia.

He was never appreciated to be a part of this pack, and it broke my heart.

I did everything in my power for the past few days to teach these bullies a lesson, and turns out, 6 pack members surrendered to the prison cells because of their behaviour.

Along with the newly found power in me in my human form, and also thanks to Evie, I actually started to feel like an actual Luna in this place, because people started taking me seriously.

I even witnessed people training in the field, often encouraging me to learn fighting from them, causing me to learn a bit of self defence at least, which was very helpful in muscle building and overall werewolf strength, which made Evie even more powerful.

I would often attend meetings with the volunteering pack members who look after the pack with no one here, and I learned quite a lot of things about the whole system here. Specifically, how the court works.

And let's just say, I don't want to encounter the court for many reasons. It's best if I avoid it overall.

Ever since Ben was bullied, he would go to the gym to get rid of his frustration and sorrow, and because of that, he's all toughened up physically, probably one of the best fighters among the warriors, so most of the people do get intimidated by him from afar, but when he encounters someone in person, he becomes a softie.

And people take advantage of that to target him more.

And I'm telling you, he's the perfect match for Chase. Ever since I texted him about Ben's scent, he wouldn't stop talking about him with my other brothers.

He was as excited as Ben was, and it was super adorable. He would ask me all kinds of things about him. His favourite colour, his favourite food, and whatnot. I was so glad that me and Ben were going to become family, he reminds me of Xavier is, since Xavier is also a little nerdy and shy.

But Ben is a bigger softie than all of them.

"Okay, no more mate talk. Or else all of us are going to cry to sleep." Yasmina groaned.

"Good call." Karlee agreed.

All of us missed our mates tremendously, I mean, I've heard Yasmina go through this many times because of Aiden's assassin job, and Karlee got used to this because Chris is the Gamma, yet still, just after a few days, they missed them. They both got pretty used to their mates being busy, making themselves indulge more in pack work, or even sometimes work with them.

I've heard Yasmina's stories about her assassination trips with Aiden, and boy oh boy do they sound hella fun. Even though it involves death, the thrill of it was very interesting.

I don't want to interfere in what Zander was doing, since he specifically instructed me to not negotiate much with the rogues. He explained how the rogues knew he found me at last, probably planning to target me more since I'm younger than most Lunas out there, making me vulnerable in front of the enemy.

I just hoped that he was safe and would come back to me soon. His departure was very painful, he kept nagging for not letting me go and not being near him, but a meeting of the 3 gods is no joke.

I've never met a god other than Zander, and ever since he told us that these people arriving with our men to the pack, Mia and Kian have been working their asses off for the preparations.

"Guys, I need to take this." I announced loudly after seeing my phone started to ring my favourite song, and everyone nodded at me in understanding, before I got up to talk after picking it up.

"Come back soon Sof, we won't start the sandwiches without you." Zuri winked excitedly, and I smiled at her, and walked a few steps ahead of the picnic spot.

It was an unknown number, but it had Zander's location written on it. So why not?

"Watch where you're going." A man growled beside me, as I accidentally bumped into him because of looking at my phone, causing me to squeak to myself before sighing in relief after seeing I didn't fall because of that.

"I'm sorry, are you hurt?" I asked politely after dusting myself, only to look up to see a very scary looking warrior in front of me, who was our pack's descendent, and had a constant scowl on his face.

Jesus Christ, he looks like a monster.

"No, but I would've been if you wouldn't be so careless." The man hissed profusely with no care for the world, making me frown.

"O-Okay. Sorry for bothering you." I quickly muttered, while my phone stopped ringing because of not picking it up quick enough.

Great.

"You're not a bother Luna, but maybe make an effort to prove that girl wrong." He rolled his eyes.

"What girl? What do you mean?"

"The girl from the Luna ceremony who talked bullshit about you. I'm starting to maybe even believe her. Judging by your figure, you really don't know how to fight." He commented, while inspecting my posture.

"I am learning, you can't say that."

"You should've known before. If you want to be a good Luna, learn how to be like one, instead of being all nice to even your enemies, grow up. You're not a kid anymore." He snarled at me, which made take a step back.

"Why are you being so rude? And for a matter of fact, there's a reason why I don't know how to fight. You can't just butt that disappointing trait about me in front of me face without knowing me."

"I'm not, I'm stating the obvious, I don't care about your past, I care about my pack. No one would want a weak Luna. I'm just letting you know where you're going wrong." He said casually.

Is he a tough love kind of person?

"I-I'm not that weak okay? I'm trying." I attempted to defend myself, and he chuckled at my words.

Oh my God, even his chuckle sounds intimidating.

"That's how the level of your comebacks are? Geez, you can't even stand up for yourself." He muttered, before pushing my shoulder while he walked past me, as I almost tripped onto the ground regained my balance.

"What's his problem?" I grumble under my breath, before seeing my phone ring again with the same number, and this time I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby." Zander spoke from the other line in a happy voice, and I immediately restrained myself from jumping around here and there.

"Zandee! I thought you wouldn't call me because of having a work phone with you. Tell me, are you eating well? Sleeping well? Is everyone over there okay? Did anything happen with the rogue plans? What—"

"Someone misses me huh?" He snickered.

"Of course I do, don't you miss me too?" I teased.

"I miss you like hell baby," He sighed, dripping sadness into his tone, making me smile automatically.

"I can't wait to see you. Atlas is reckless, and even I'm going insane." He groaned, making me giggle.

"It's just been almost a week Zander."

"That's too much, way too much. Too far apart." He mumbled dramatically.

"But I'm having fun here without you. You not being here has its perks." I taunted.

"And what is that my lovely mate?" He spoke in his velvety voice.

"I get the bed all too myself, and I can steal as many hoodies as I want." I laughed.

"Well that's very unfortunate, I actually had to tell you something." He frowned playfully.

"What is it?"

"Keep my side of the bed ready today." He finally announced, as my brain started to digest what he had just said, causing my lips to part in surprise before squealing on my spot.

"What do you...wait," I whispered, as he started to snicker on the other side.

"You're coming home today!?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, guess you won't get the bed all to yourself now huh? Depressing." He chuckled.

"Wait, YOU'RE SERIOUSLY COMING BACK!? With everyone? Don't you have another week to stay?"

"We're already on our way back. We'll be there in a few hours. Our work in Luca's pack has finished earlier than expected. Guess your time alone was short-lived." He laughed.

"GUYS! THEY ARE COMING BACK!" I cheered out loud while running back to the picnic spot, and everyone looked at me in confusion.

"What happened to her?" Yasmina asked.

"OI! YOUR AIDEN IS COMING BACK! Everyone is coming back today!" I gushed, making everyone gasp in happiness.

"Really!?" Zuri boomed, while getting up to celebrate with me.

"I'm finally going to meet my mate bitches!" Ben yelled off into the whole field, making everyone laugh.

"Does that mean I have to deal with Zander's period? I was enjoying this without him." Maya growled.

"Too bad, deal with it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 18.6K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
574 9 33
Skylar is an omega in her pack, she is a born leader and only wishes to help her pack. She has secrets hidden up her sleeves that no ones know of and...
1.1K 52 14
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...
237K 4.5K 26
'My boyfriends big brother is MY MATE and our Alpha'. Olivia and Sterling have promised to reject their mates for one another. They don't believe the...