𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs

106K 4.9K 3.2K
By sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"I hate him." I muttered sarcastically to my ridiculously smiling best friend beside me, as I saw her gushing at her and Leon's photo in her phone non-stop, earning a happy smile on my face. We were currently in her room in the pack house, surrounded by blankets and pillows, kind of having a midday sleepover.

"Oh come on Sof, he isn't that bad." She defended him.

"HE CALLS ME TINKER CAUSE I'M APPARENTLY TINY! I'm only 5'7. That's not tiny." I grumbled.

"That's a stupid reason to hate someone."

"I don't despise him per say, but he's so annoying."

"That's because he makes of the people whom he cares about. It's called tough love."

"Does he make fun of you?"

"Haven't you seen us together at all? You will cry after seeing how mean he is to me. He's almost so cruel that he has to make sure I don't actually give him the silent treatment if he pisses me off. I'm roasted 24/7 because of this douchebag, and because of his sarcasm, it's impossible for us to do something romantic." She groaned with a sly pout on her face, observing how Leon was kissing her cheek in the photo after embracing her from the back, making me sigh at how cute they looked together.

"Oooo, trouble in paradise?" I asked teasingly while propping my elbows onto the floor while laying down, witnessing these so-called endless Snapchat memories which I don't even know what they are, as they took thousands of photos together in ridiculous outfits and adorable poses.

"Everything is fine. Nothing's wrong, but I don't think Leon knows how to be romantic." She face-palmed disappointingly, making me chuckle.

"Elaborate." I demanded with a curious smirk.

"Not long ago, he did date a human for about a year. Leon isn't much of a romantic guy, he's mostly focused on work or the pack. The human girl was what opened him to the concept of love. But they never had love between them in reality, and he was dumped by her because she wanted to get to Zander through him. So after that, he's afraid of getting hurt. That's why he annoys people to hurt them before they could hurt him."

What the absolute fuck—

"Okay, I take that back. I don't hate him at all. I'm going to cook him a pizza apology when he comes back." I gave her a disclaimer while frowning sadly.

"I know you don't, he would never actually mean what he says you know, he's honestly making you and me an exception. Or else, you should've seen how he is with normal pack members. He only talks normally to either the Alpha or the Gamma family. He's nicknamed the 'tomb' because of his cold expression and cold exterior. Since the day I entered his life, he changed a lot."

"That's sweet, I'm sure he's trying to do as much as possible for you. I'm proud of him, and if he stopped teasing me, I'd honestly think he got hit in the head." I smiled.

"I know right, and he is honestly the best thing that ever happened to me. He's trying as hard as fuck. He always hates it when I watch romantic movies with him, but never misses our movie night for the world. He even secretly pampers me with kisses when I'm asleep on him. He has trust issues because of that human girl, and I have every intention to find and destroy her for what she did to him."

"I'll watch with some popcorn." I agreed sincerely while getting comfy with the blanket that had Zander's scent on it, immediately cuddling against it because of the lack of his touch.

Zuri then processed to stare at me with curious eyes, eyeing my heavily marked figure throw his clothes and cologne overall, not even having my natural scent with me anymore, and I looked at her in question, as to why she's doing this.

"What?" I asked to break the silence that surrounded as for the past few minutes.

"You miss him, don't you?" She gushed while smirking this time, while I rolled my eyes.

"No, of course not."

"Then what's with the scene of you wearing his hoodie, you cuddling his blanket and pillow, and you wearing his cologne all the time?" She teased.

"He has good taste in scents Zu." I reasoned.

"Babe, it's been only 4 hours since they left." She giggled.

"Shut up. You're wearing his sweatpants and you gave him your scrunchie. Hypocrite 101." I deadpanned.

"But at least I admit that I miss him." She chuckled.

"Yeah yeah okay miss goodie two shoes."

"Alpha is treating you well right?" She suddenly asked with a hopeful pair of eyes, making me retrospect all our moments together in bliss, before nodding softly.

"He's...absolutely the best thing the Moon Goddess could've ever given me after everything. He brought my family together and gave you also your mate by just existing." I admitted thankfully.

"I stan her for giving you the man you deserve, he's truly a keeper Sof, I'm so happy for you." She snickered joyfully while patting my back.

"And I also think you wouldn't really mind Leon's sarcasm, have you seen yourself? You guys are sarcastic soulmates." I pointed out.

"That's true, only he thinks what I think." She stated proudly.

"I'm a little concerned though."

"I'm a little more worried about you in fact."

"Why?"

"Your phone is becoming a real life vibrator, I swear. Thank God it is on mute, or I'd have to listen to the birds tweet for the next 2 hours."

"What do you mean?"

"Your phone is blowing up your dumbass."

"Oh."

I quickly grabbed my phone in confusion, and was instantly greeted with a punch in the face of a thousand text messages, causing me to gasp and eye the headings of all of it, before giggling.

BEST FAM SQUAD •

Chasey: SOFIAAAAAAAA!

Xavy : Dude chill, she's probably sleeping.

Chasey: SOFIA.

SOFIA.

SOFIAAAAAAAA.

sofia :(((

SOFIAAAAAAAAA ;((((

Xavy: Oh my fucking God just shut up.

I don't have a nickname for you yet: you brainless idiots, y'all are literally sitting next to each other and are texting.

Xavier: Bruh, you're doing the exact same thing.

I don't have a nickname for you yet: no I'm not.

* I don't have a nickname for you yet left*

*Chasey added I don't have a nickname for you yet*

Xavy: seriously dude? You call us childish and yet you left the group because I proved you wrong.

Chasey: SOFIAAAaAaaaAaaAaaaAaa~

I don't have a nickname for you yet: That's because you're blowing up my phone. I want to listen to music in peace.

Xavy: you're literally doing what You just criticised me for.

I don't have a nickname for you yet: no.

Chasey: MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE SOFIA COME THE FUCK ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Xavy: Jesus, what's so important that you have to tell her?

Chasey: that's a secret between me and her. Only we know.

I don't have a nickname for you yet: then just call her dumbass.

Chasey: I left 14 missed calls.

Xavy: then wait for her to wake up.

Chasey: .

.

.

.

.

SOFIAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFIIIIAAAAAAA.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

ಠ_ಠ

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Xavy: I hate these faces.

Chasey: I hate your face more.

I don't have a nickname for you yet: dude, we are literally trips. You hate your own face?

Chasey: *avoids topic*

SOFIAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Xavy: guys if we were the avengers, which avenger would you be?

Chasey: I'm captain america, have you seen America's ass? Ant man approved.

I don't have a nickname for you yet: this is stupid.

Xavy: I'd be spider man.

I don't have a nickname for you yet: I don't have knowledge in this, but what would I be?

Xavy: HOLY MOTHER OF GODIDNKjzjdjfjfja

Chasey: he's talking to us for oncefjdifjdusjakcjcujejdb

Xavy: he's engaging in the convo :D

I don't have a nickname for you yet: I take that back.

Chasey: you'd be nick fury. Super scary with a glare always on his face.

Spider-Man: that's genius!

Fury: I like this guy, sounds just like me

Captain America: SOFIAAAAAA PLEASE COME HERE!

"You wanna head to the cafeteria real quick?" Zuri suggested while getting up beside me, and I nodded at her while still looking at the screen. She knew I was reading the texts of my brothers, and she didn't bother me, as she took a peek of my phone and laughed at the conversation she saw.

We walked towards the Cafeteria in silence, as Zuri acted like my bigger sister, guiding me through the walls of the pack house. I was so engrossed in reading the conversations, that I completely ignored the fact that it had already been 10 minutes and we reached our destination.

"Do you need anything to eat?"

"Can I have iced coffee?"

"Sure, wait for me here, I'll get our goodies." She squealed happily before leaving me alone at a vacant table, but I forgot to sit down, super interested in the conversation instead.

Captain America: why is her damn phone on silent!? PLEASEEEEEE THE WEREWOLF GODSSSSSS MAKE HER COME ONLINEEEEEEEE~

Spider-Man: there's a God right in front of you Chase. Just ask him.

Captain America: dude, he's sleeping and all cuddled up with Sofia's scarf. I don't want to wake him up and interrupt his wet dreams about her. I might get killed.

Awww, he's sleeping with my clothes?

Fury: I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just type that.

Captain America: what? Come on Aidy baby, she's already marked. Of course he'll mate with her soon, let our baby sister have sex :D

Spider-Man: okay stop. Stop stop stop.

Fury: disgusting.

Me: hi.

Captain America: OH MY GODDDDDDDD ZANDER LISTENED TO MY PRAYERS!!

Spider-Man: hey baby doll

Fury: ✌︎︎

Me: I see y'all are having fun without me ;)

Captain America: it's not that, I FREAKING SPAMMED YOU WITH MISSED CALLS! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME THE FIRST SECOND YOU PICKED UP YOUR PHONE!?

Me: I was reading your messages. Zander isn't having wet dreams about me, shut up.

Captain America: or is he ;)

Spider-Man: why are you my brother???

Fury: you miss us baby sis?

Me: yesss, I miss y'all a lot. Please come back soon and give me all your sweatshirts. Thank you <3

Captain America: she's not missing us, she's to busy missing her mate's dic-

"Oof." I muttered with a surprised huff, immediately letting my hand travel to my forehead as an immediate reaction, as I bumped into someone's really wide chest, making him almost lose his balance and fall to his doom.

"Oh my—OH GOD! It's you L-Luna. I'm so s-sorry.." A very tall man muttered in a very inhumanly deep voice, as I stared at his face with a curious glint, seeing his figure instantly become shy while he rubbed his neck.

He had cute nerdy glasses on his face, and was wearing stylish clothes with a tattoo becoming visible on his shoulder and arm, and he was taller than Xavier and Chase too, almost as tall as Aiden, and looked a little older than me.

"Oh it's okay, I'm sorry too. I wasn't really looking where I was going." I giggled softly as an apology, making him scratch his head awkwardly, as my phone started to vibrate even more, as I can imagine Chase texting me non stop because I just disappeared.

"Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly, and he cautiously nodded his head, unsure of what to say.

I noticed his posture, how he was very tall and broad, super built, and his face was yet very awkward. His arms were hugging himself, and his feet were not positioned properly, as he looked everywhere but where my eyes were, causing me to pout.

'He's paranoid by something, I don't like this.' Evie suddenly muttered into my mind.

'You think?'

'He looks he's going to pee his pants Sof, he's uncomfortable. Do something, I feel bad.'

Hmm.

Lightbulb.

"Are you alone?" I asked him really quickly.

"Y-Yes?"

"Great. Would you mind joining me and my friend for coffee?"

"Wait. You're inviting me? A normal pack member to have coffee with the goddess?"

"Yes?" I giggled.

"Crap, is this really happening? Am I dreaming about this? What if this is a crime? What if Alpha Zander kills me?" He muttered worriedly.

"Don't worry. He won't do anything, I assure you. You seem like you'd love some company. Come with me." I quickly instructed, making him follow me to the cafeteria table with a pair of frantic eyes, as everyone flashed me with polite eyes and warm smiles, while I waved at them.

"Please take a seat.."

"Ben." He curtly replied with a small nod.

"Of course, make yourself comfortable Ben. My friend will be here soon after bringing our drinks."

He cautiously looked around us, observing the environment I had welcomed him to, before taking a seat across from me, and he looked terrified.

Okay, who the fuck did this to him?

He's definitely not okay.

"Are you okay Ben? You seem tense." I commented.

"I-I'm fine. I actually had something to ask you, Luna." He said with a hint of curiosity. Judging by his fashion sense and broad figure, I'd imagine him being more confident than others.

But it looked like he was the complete opposite of it.

"Please, call me Sofia. And go ahead, what's up?" I gave him a quick warm smile to calm down his nerves, and it looked like it did a little bit, since his eyes visibly stopped gaping at me.

"It's regarding the major crew leaving a few days ago."

"What about it?"

"I-I noticed a heavenly scent in the transports they left in. I-I think my mate might be one of the people who left. So I wanted to ask you about that. Maybe you might know this person." He said shyly, while his cheeks turned pink.

I love matchmaking.

"Sure, can you describe how her scent was?"

"It's not a her."

Oh.

OH.

"It's a he?" He nodded softly, and I knew exactly what to do.

"What's your scent like Ben?"

"O-Oh uhh, my cologne is of sandalwood."

"Okay. Just give me a few seconds." I requested happily while taking my phone out, and he nodded his head again while clasping his hands on his lap.

"Sure."

Me: guys.

Captain America: -I'm TELLING YOU EVERYONE LEAVES—oh hey sister. Okay, Bye sister. Anyways, so like THE LEAST HE COULD DO WAS GIVE A LAP DANCE. HE LEFT POOR AMIRA ALONE ON THE CHAIR!

Spider-Man: why am I reading your rants about smut?

Fury: my mind is contaminated because of you.

Me: uh, guys?

Captain America: it's NOT FAIR! I needed a lap dance. The plot would've been so good! Just imagine! A glorious threesome!

Spider-Man: dude, that's just ridiculous.

Fury: ....

Ignorant huh.

Huh, looks like I have to literally grab their attention.

Me: GUYS! IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED! CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!? I CAN'T TALK ON THE PHONE IN FRONT OF THESE ROGUES.

Captain America: you what!? WHAT!?

Spider-Man: Aiden, tell the Alpha immediately. Wake him up.

Me: it's a prank—

Fury: what do your surroundings look like Sofia? Tell me now.

Me: ITS A PRANK FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Captain America: I swear if they touch you-oh.

Oh.

OH.

YOU-

Spider-Man: you know, Aiden is going to spank you so hard for scaring him. He was literally about to throw the car.

Fury: 𓀿

Me: guys please, this is important. Have y'all smelled any sandalwood scent before leaving? Like a really strong one?

Captain America: I TOLD YOU I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE! TAKE THAT YOU SUCKERS! I smelled it correctly! It was way too strong, but it was so heavenly~

Spider-Man: I didn't smell shit.

Fury: neither did I.

Me: ah. Great. So, Chasey dearest. My wonderful brother, I have a surprise for you when you come home <3 prepare yourself <3

Captain America: wHoT

Me: let's just say you aren't single anymore.

Captain America: YOU MEAN—

"Sorry about that. But yes, I do know whom you're talking about." I quickly put my phone down with a big fat smile my on face, as he looked at me with a grin forming on his own face too, causing him to finally look relaxed after my words.

"Y-You do?"

"Yessir."

"C-Can you tell me who it is if that's not a problem?"

"Oh Ben, I think we are going to be best friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.4K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
236K 4.5K 26
'My boyfriends big brother is MY MATE and our Alpha'. Olivia and Sterling have promised to reject their mates for one another. They don't believe the...
1K 52 14
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...
4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...