𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

128K 5.1K 3.2K
By sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎ 

/ edited /

My head was finally feeling the aftermath of crying non-stop, feeling the relaxing forehead and the chilling spot between both my eyebrows was satisfying enough, making me shift in the bed with a content mood, and as usual, I was very warm in the morning.

Thanks to him.

He would always make sure that I won't get a cold at night, either stuffing my figure with the most of the blanket, or pulling me incredibly closer to him to the point where my own face is being squished into his chest, even if it would mean that he might get one.

And I hated that.

He didn't let me do much about it himself because of his stubborn ass. But nonetheless, I would sneak the blanket towards him more in the middle of the night, only to wake up in his arms like a cuddled teddy bear who was being pampered with glorious arm muscles right in the face every morning.

Just like I did today.

I was glad that I was the one who wakes up first for once, it would usually be him who would wake up early to do Alpha duties immediately. But it looked like he didn't have any today, considering even his alarm didn't go off at around five in the early hours of dawn.

So as soon as I opened my eyes, I was greeted by his marvellous collar bone, which was smooshed into my face, making me squint my eyes with a ridiculous face.

Not that I'm complaining, but he held me so tightly, that I actually might not be able to move even my own feet. So I tried to shift beside him, only for him to tighten his grip, causing me to groan because I was so used to him being like this all the damn time.

I didn't want to wake him up, it was pretty clear he was happily sleeping with his parted lips and soft snores emitting from his mouth, especially not after what happened yesterday. I couldn't bear him crying at anything in general, yet he did.

Stupid Alpha.

I carefully made myself wrap around him even more, at least having some kind of space between us for me to breathe, and it worked apparently, cause then he just hugged me sideways.

I looked up at his face to admire his hair and his dashing looks, just to see how blessed he was to wake up like a model, and to know how blessed I was to have him as my mate.

Whatever he told me yesterday, I stayed up all night thinking about it. I only pretended to sleep, so that he wouldn't have to worry about me and can actually have some rest.

So taking in everything he said was like a wake-up call, as I had a small desire to have him be proud of me, and if takes for me to believe everything he said to keep him happy forever and always, then so be it.

And now, I was sleepy as fuck.

I moved my hand up to his face to caress him, as he leaned into my touch subconsciously and sighed in his sleep, before losing his grip a little bit because of it, allowing me to have a golden opportunity here.

I took this as an opportunity and got up a little in bed, with my back resting on the headboard, before I pulled him onto my chest head first, as he quickly wrapped his arms me into a cuddling position.

I knew he was awake right now, causing me to tsk to myself because of my failed attempt of not wanting to disturb him, but he had no intention of getting up. So I just sat there, with my fingers in his hair, massaging his scalp, for him to groan in approval.

He snuggled against my figure giddily, letting his nose tickle my skin with its small grazed and touches, as I giggled softly to his behaviour.

"Morning baby." He mumbled in his sexy morning voice, making me quiver in delight before seeing him yawn.

"Good morning." I replied with a small sigh, while kissing the top of his head.

"You slept well?" He asked while stretching.

"Hmm." I just hummed, not wanting to tell him that I didn't sleep at all, still massaging his hair so that he can further relax, while seeing his muscles flex in my arms because of some minor stretching, making Evie go wild again in my mind, and even howl quietly in acknowledgement.

Someone needs to control this damn wolf.

Too horny.

He placed his head on my chest again, resting his whole body weight on mine with no further thought, obviously preventing me to leave just yet, as I chuckled at his tiredness, and decided to let him rest a bit more.

He held my hand in his in a sneaky way, intertwining our fingers together and keeping it near his face, as he occasionally gave it a small kiss, making my toes curl in joy. I was still playing with his hair with the other hand, taking in the chilly wind into my lungs, with the most adorable Alpha on my lap.

I was although curious about what happened yesterday after I left. I mean, I know it was very rude of me to leave when the whole party was literally about me, so I cleared my throat to get his attention, and he squinted his blue eyes at me.

"Zandee?" I asked softly, as his body froze from the nickname I had just addressed him with, and he looked up at me with a childlike smile.

"You remember?" He muttered excitedly, and I nodded with a grin of myself, already in a better mood than before because of encountering his happy face.

I guess he's referring to when I gave him this nickname 7 years ago, which I vaguely remember after recalling the fall and the boy groups who made me hurt my chin.

"Could you tell me what happened yesterday after I left?" I interrogated hesitantly, as his smile immediately faltered into a thin line, making him look away from my glinting eyes, and he sighed.

"Nothing, just one person died." He said casually.

What the absolute flakity flipora fuck—

"WHAT!? Who!?"

"The girl who provoked you."

"WAIT WHAT!? SHE DIED!? HOW? WHERE? WH—"

"Simple. The other pack members didn't like how she behaved towards you, and three people shifted into their wolves and tackled her." He chuckled innocently, while getting up and sitting on his knees, finally releasing me from his heavyweight, while I gasped at him.

"D-Does that mean...n-no.."

"Oh yes. They ripped all her clothes apart while we all were watching."

"No no no..."

He then pulled me into his arms after taking advantage of my frozen state, while I stared into space with horrified eyes and he nuzzled his nose into the side of my head.

"They shredded her, as all her body parts came tumbling down one by one." He continued, making me want to gag.

"W-Why.."

"And then she died. Well, she was technically killed, but her body is taken care of." He yawned.

"You're meaning you s-say that because of me, someone died? I'm the reason for someone's death?" I whispered in guilt, never ever wanting a person's life to be taken because of me, it was almost like I had the responsibility of someone not being able to live anymore, and it was terrifying.

"It's not your fault that she crossed the limit baby." He rolled his eyes.

"Zander! She had a life! She could be a daughter, a sister, something to someone! She could be someone's mate! We can't just go killing people who don't like me!" I lectured him, already feeling a pang in my chest because of the guilt.

"No can do baby, you're a goddess now, so naturally, anyone who crosses you for no reason, has to be executed."

"B-But she was just—no, this can't be happening." I couldn't form words anymore, as tears started to roll into my eyes, and his eyes widened in regret.

"No no no baby, please don't cry. I was joking." He immediately cooed, making me glare at him automatically as I hit his arm as an act of annoyance.

"You prick!" I screamed without remorse, making him turn into a laughing stock, as my cheeks flushed the colour pink.

"How could you!? I was scared to death! Don't ever do that to me again!" I reprimanded while trying to get up from his lap to get away from him, but he pulled me back into his embrace.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you upset. It was just a silly prank." He snickered.

"Not funny. What did actually happen Zander?" I asked seriously, crossing my arms together.

"She was just taken to the cells by one of the pack members. Your brothers accompanied her back to the pack house basement after they came from the registering, while I was about to have her head after my phone call. Although, she did put up quite a fight. And guess she was smitten for me, considering she offered me a deal to run away with her and leave you."

'She did what.'

'Evie, chill please. Not the time to be all angry and moody.'

'Fuck you.'

'Hehe.'

"Are you okay?" Zander muttered with a smirk.

"Not after what you did. I'm so mad at you right now." I huffed while pushing him away, as he connected to the bed with his back, while I got up from the bed to headed towards the bathroom.

Literally not even five steps away from him and the bed altogether, he scooped me into his arms like an absolute working machine and carried me there with me on his shoulder.

"Put me down." I demanded with a scowl, and he just spanked my ass.

"No. This view is much better." He chuckled.

"You did not just do that!" I snarled with a pink face, trying to get off of him, but he held me firmly.

"I just did babe." He cheekily taunted, while placing me on the sink counter after he had entered the bathroom,  with him in between my legs.

I didn't speak to him after that, as I completely ignored while I was grabbing my toothbrush casually, going on about my business without a mere glance. He noticed my playful silence and tried to get my attention, but I didn't face him anymore as I put the toothpaste.

"Are you going to give me the silent treatment now?" He asked with a smug on his face, and I answered his question by not replying to him and happily brushing my teeth.

"I see how it is." He muttered quietly, before spreading my legs even more in a tease, as he outstretched his own arm to grab his toothbrush behind me, while keeping our faces inches away from each other to provoke me, or should I say, provoke my wolf.

He then brushed his little fingertips gently down my hip, as if to form a chemical reaction in my veins that would create ecstasy in my mind, whatever magic he was trying to do, it was working.

And I didn't like that.

'Make him beg for our attention!' Evie cheered, as I chuckled to myself to react at her words.

Zander rose an eyebrow at me, clearly noticing my laughing moment, before pulling me closer by putting his palm on my lower back, causing our chests to be touching.

I was still brushing my teeth, completely unbothered, not giving him the reaction he wanted, and he rolled his eyes in an annoying notion, showing his resentment.

The next thing I know, I pushed him away and got off the counter to wash my face after turning around, and he was behind me, and I could see him glaring at me from the mirror.

Oh boy, he looked scary with those glowing eyes.

Not even a second later, he pins me to the counter with his large hands and makes me bend over a bit, before putting one of his legs in between mine, hugging our inner thighs together.

I immediately gasped at this action, trying to regain my posture, only for him to put me in my place again.

I still wanted to go with my plan and not give him any of my attention to satisfy him after the scare he gave me, and continued doing my business with an uninterested expression, while tossed his toothbrush on the side to create yet another scene to get my attention.

But I did what I did.

I ignored him again.

He patiently waited for me to finish washing my face, and as I did, he wrapped his warm hand around my throat and pulled me back firmly, making sure I was not hurt while he arched my back.

My bottom cheeks were pressed against his...uhh...that...yeah. And it me also go wild along with Evie, who was howling profusely in my mind, not letting me think straight.

"That's very naughty of you to give me this kind of treatment Ms. Rose," He started dangerously, using his other arm to wrap around my stomach, trapping me in his illusion of torture and teasing, as he made me turn to him while my breath hitched.

"I clearly established my apology, yet you have the nerve to bend over the counter to give me a show while you know how my wolf wants to ravish your body every second? And how I want to claim you here and now." He whispered into my ear with a smirk, literally causing my core to twitch in want, as it ached to be touched.

Holy Mother of Mary. Stop.

"You still think ignoring me is a wise choice? Because I assure you, if you put up with this act, you won't be able to leave the room for the next 72 hours."

"Why?" I croaked out.

"Because you'd be too sore to even walk after I punish you for your actions." He simply elaborated with a husky tone, still not letting go of my neck, making tingles run down my arms and legs as his fingers caressed my mark.

"T-That won't be necessary. See? I'm talking." I laughed nervously, as his cocky expression returned, and his eyes darkened into those topaz orbs.

Oh no.

'Daddy!'

'Shut up!'

"Took you long enough," Both Zander and Atlas spoke together, as my body was literally screaming to be touched here and there. I didn't hide the fact that he was torturing me, he knew exactly how much he was succeeding in his plan. I knew I could ignore him for more than 5 minutes, but I had to try.

"Come on now, if you keep up with this behaviour, we are going to be a few hours late for today." He instructed, before letting my neck go abruptly and walking away into the bedroom after finishing the brushing of his teeth, acting like as if nothing happened.

What the hell.

"Hey! Wait—What do you mean for today?" I bombarded while jogging to him, as he headed towards the closet with long strides, causing me to struggle with my not so long legs.

"As much as I'd like to chit chat right now, I'd rather have you meet my parents with an energetic aura, and not some deranged one." He commented, before taking out a burgundy shirt with some black jeans.

Did he just say what I think he said—

"I'm meeting your parents!?" I asked in shock, as he chuckled while putting the shirt on and buttoning his buttons.

"Yes baby, now get your cute ass here and change, before I really make sure you look not presentable enough."

"What do you mean?" I mumbled, while staring at him again, completely confused.

"An aroused aura baby. Your first impression in front of my parents shouldn't be of one where you looked like I pounded you for hours. Like you're a mess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 1.3K 20
𝘼 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... Zara Crones, a strong and ambitious Omega with a troubled past, suddenly finds that her own...
2.3M 54.9K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
2.1M 92.8K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...
9.4K 265 27
COMPLETE - Highest Ranking: 85 in Nature | "I loved you from the moment I met you, Sofia." | Sofia's world turned upside down when her parents were m...