Jade Thirlwall Imagines (gxg)

By gayforddlovato

Imagines of you and Jade Thirlwall ❤️ Requests are always open. Just message me for any you may have! I do N... More

You have a headache
You're sick
You're drunk
she falls asleep on your lap
You surprise her on tour
She carries you to bed
She leaves for tour
You fall asleep on her lap
Meeting the other girls
you have a nightmare
She's tired
First kiss
she tells you that she likes you
FaceTiming when she's on tour
you have an anxiety attack
She's jealous (requested)
You're sick and sleepy
your parents don't like her
home at last
lazy days
scary movies
you can't sleep
beautiful eyes
neighbors
you have a panic attack
neighbors - part two (requested)
the girls don't like you (requested)
The girls don't like you - part two (requested)
she helps you when you're stressed
she wants your attention
she's insecure about you finding someone else - age gap (requested)
she's sick
Lazy days with her would include
Making out with her would include
first "i love you"
she protects you from paparazzi
red dress
anything for you
comfort
she coaxes you in to crying
she helps you conquer a fear that you have (requested)
kissing in the rain
Oops
"I found mistletoe"
You're sick on the tour bus
you're drunk and don't recognize her as your girlfriend (requested)
she cheers you up (requested)
but you're warm
Klutz (requested)
clowns (requested)
long day (requested)
an interviewer asks about you
she hears you swear for the first time (requested)
you're afraid of losing her
you kiss her mid-sentence
spending Christmas with her would include
You have a cold
she comes home to hear you singing 'one I've been missing' (requested)
you're the fifth member of little mix and you end up dating (requested)
she comes home on your birthday
lock screens
she calls you her wife but you're not married
late night conversations (requested)
distractions
You get a puppy together
Another girl comforts you when you're sick
meeting the other girls for the first time (requested)
"I love days in, and I love you"
you have a bad day at work (requested)
you want her attention
you're pregnant (requested)
she forgets your birthday
she forgets your birthday - part two (requested)
self-isolation anxiety (requested)
she's sick (requested)
she comes home from tour on your birthday
break up song (requested)
your stomach hurts
telling the girls that you're pregnant (requested)
you have amnesia
she can't sleep (requested)
you can't stop sneezing
she won't let go when you hug her
she comes home to find you asleep
make out with me (requested)
telling the fans that you're pregnant (requested)
the girls walk in on you making out
love bites
the girls find out that you're dating (requested)
you're mine (requested)
you wear her shirt
you save her from getting hit by a car (requested)
is it time? (requested)
you're scared of crowds
live streams with Jade (requested)
waking her with kisses
she wakes up and you're not there
you save her from getting hit by a car - part two (requested)
all that matters (requested)
she tickles you (requested)
you have cramps
she shows up on your wedding day (requested)
she shows up on your wedding day - part two (requested)
she won't take off your hoodie
tease (requested)
tease - part two (requested)
your parents walk in on you making out (requested)
I want the world to know (requested)
happy birthday (requested)
moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)
she takes care of you when you're on your period (requested)
can't stop kissing my girlfriend prank
calling my girlfriend by another girls name prank (requested)
proud of you (requested)
you're the one that I love (requested)
"we'll always love him, no matter what" (requested)
book two 🤍

first ultrasound (requested)

3.3K 104 7
By gayforddlovato

"I'm so excited!" Jade squealed as you made yourself comfortable on the bed in the exam room then took ahold of her hand. "We actually get to see our baby today, for the very first time!"

You giggled at her uncontainable excitement. You're feeling pretty excited yourself. However, between how sick you feel and how tired you are, it's hard to let it show sometimes.

You heard a knock on the door before it opened and your doctor walked inside. "Hello, hello. Excited to see your baby for the first time today?"

You both nodded and you raised your shirt up to allow the doctor to squirt some of the gel onto your stomach. It didn't take long at all to see what you've been waiting to see for so long.

"There we go. There's your baby!"

You covered your mouth with your hand as a tearful chuckle fell from your lips. You felt Jade kiss your temple as you both stared at the tiny shape on the screen. It was so small, only the size of a pea, but it was beautiful nevertheless.

"Wow..." Jade mumbled in amazement, so mesmerized she couldn't look away if she tried. Ever since you told her that you were pregnant, she's anticipated this day. But it was more surreal and more beautiful than she could have ever imagined.

She felt you squeeze her hand and she looked down at you with tears in her eyes. "Y/N... that's our baby." She smoothed your hair back and laid a kiss to your forehead before the doctor spoke up.

"And your baby is absolutely perfect. Everything is going just as it should be right now." She said then looked at the two of you. "I never hear no to this question, but would you like to hear the heartbeat?"

"Yes!" You both said at the same time, clutching each other's hands tighter than ever.

"That's beautiful. Think I might record it and set it as my ringtone." She laughed making you do the same before leaning in to give you a soft kiss. She looked back at the doctor, clearing her throat to get her attention. "We haven't told anyone yet so could we get some pictures? Like lots and lots of pictures?"

The doctor just laughed. "Absolutely! Just so you know, judging by everything I'm seeing, I'd say you have a march baby on your hands." She smiled and you just squealed in response. "I'll be right back with your pictures. I'll let you listen for another minute."

You were on cloud nine. It was all so overwhelming, but in a beautiful way. "Even though I feel like crap somedays and I know that the next few months won't be easy either... as I look at it, it already feels so worthwhile."

Jade's eyes were brighter than you've ever seen before. She kissed your forehead, lips lingering for just a moment as you both closed your eyes and soaked in the beautiful sound before she trailed her lips to yours, giving you two loving kisses. "I'm so in love with you. Thank you for everything. You're gonna be the most amazing mother."

"So will you." You mumbled back to her, head falling to her shoulder as you both thanked your lucky stars to be here in this moment together. Your dream of starting a family together was finally coming true and neither of you could be more excited!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.5K 82
This will no longer be worked on as I have lost my writing motivation for this. I've been going through a lot and have been continuously overthrown w...
714K 18.1K 152
🌸 COMPLETED 🌸 🌸 BOOK TWO IS NOW PUBLISHED 🌸 Imagines of queen Perrie Louise Edwards 👑 All imagines are girlxgirl and are all written by me. Enjo...
7.3K 205 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
6.9K 250 31
𝖲𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗈 "𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎ꨄ︎" 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁-𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗒𝗇𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗐...