Irkens Cant Love (Zim x reade...

By OraclesParlour

Humans were disgusting to one like Zim. Any Irken could see that the species was disturbingly stupid and poss... More

1: We're all aliens, if you think about it (edited)
2. hey, social butterfly (edited)
3. Alien device and friendship advice (edited)
4. everything takes time, trials and errors (edited)
5. Mutual Hatred of Humanity (edited)
6. Cute robot puppy! (edited)
7. head to foot in Meat... (edited)
8. Germaphobic? (edited)
9. Gir and Y/n's disco play-date (edited)
10. I think this is illegal... (edited)
11. the sky cries poison (edited)
12. Lets settle this, like children! (edited)
14. Arguments and upsets (edited)
15. Yes, I am psychic (edited)
16: Zims' breakdown (edited)
17. G force issues and all of a sudden our lives are in danger (edited)
18. time for another Amazing Plan (edited...kinda?)
19. Lori the host and Zim the fashionista (edited)
GUESS WHOSE BACK!!!!!
20: Jurassic paranoia
21. Questions with no answers and a planetary visit.
22. Mars attacks! (literally)
A/n: MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE LEGENDS
I GOT FANART!?!!?
23. Slowing to squishing speed!
24. catching feelings
25. Love pig?
26. Crippling base
27. Rivals unite
28. Rivals alliance
29. touchy subject
29.5. Defective
30. Make out session
31. Opening up in a miniverse
Survey
32. Morphic madness intrudes
33. mixed feelings
34. Emotional deficiency
Special: Blooper/meme reel
35. Fly human, fly
36. Zim-napped
37. Solo mission
38. I ordered a super cute zim, to go
39. Suprising mix of nice and mean
40. He'll only end up hurting you
40.5. Space ladybug
A/n: Competition!
41. Taken out of context
42. The confession
A/N- 5 days left
A/N- THIS IS YOUR FINAL CHANCE
A/n: All Artist Entries (submissions closed)
A/N- WE HAVE A WINNER!!
43. Awaiting certain doom
44. The Verdict
44.5. The conversation
So much fanart!?!
fanart fanart everywhere- always makes me squeal!
uh.....hiatus.....
Finale: 45. The Aftermath
This is the end!?!
Introducing the parlour!!
Fanart, even now!!

13. Operation "drown the planet" is ago! (edited)

2.3K 98 89
By OraclesParlour

On monday, I had woke up to Zim. I guess I had stayed in his base all night. He had shaken me awake urging me to get up. I pushed him away, not moving my head from the desk.

He growled in frustration. "Y/n, get up!" He demands. I groan as he grabs my shoulders, pulling me up from the desk.

"How are you not tired!?" I asked, with drowsy eyes and a half-hearted glare.

He looks confused. Do Irkens not sleep?

"I dont get tired" he claimed. Was he looking down on me for sleeping? I almost laughed at the thought.

"Mhm. Ok. Well, then I'm sure you wont get tired carrying me to school!" I smirked, laying my head back on the table.

I didnt need to look at Zim to know he was burning holes into my skull with his glare.

"Zim, will do no such thing!" He screamed defensively.

"Relax, it was a joke" I claimed, sitting back in my chair, stretching against it and standing up.

"I knew that!" He countered, clearly lying. I could only smile. Something about his pride was just super hard to dislike. He changed the subject quickly. "Come on, its monday! We need to initiate 'operation drown the planet' on the Dib-monkey"

"We should probably change that name to something simpler..." I said as he walked to his ships hanger. I followed him.

"Dont be ridiculous" he said, climbing into the, no longer destroyed, purple ship.

"Are you sure this ship is okay to fly now?" I asked, nervous to even touch it.

"Do you doubt my reparation skills!?" He asked offended. "Of course it's okay to fly. In fact, it's better than okay!" He yelled, pulling me to sit in the ship.

My nerves did not improve but I wanted to trust Zims word. I slowed my breathing and held on to the ships side.

It hovered for a moment as the roof above us had split in half, moving out of the way for zim to fly us out. The vessel remained steady and kept itself together as we flew. I felt a little safer knowing this.

"What's the name of your ship anyway, zim? Or do irkens not name their vehicles?" I asked, sitting up properly, now comfortable enough to let go of the ship and place my hands on my knees.

"We do name our ships. This is the Voot Cruiser!" He claimed proudly, looking over and smiling.

He looked ahead of him again rather quickly as we were about to hit the atmosphere. I crawled towards the voot's window, looking out as the blue sky rained orange flame before it vanished and was replace with the deep, dark void of space. I gaped in awe at the sight.

"What's wrong? Your acting like you've never been to space before" said zim, bemused by my astonishment.

"....I haven't"

"What? Are you serious?" He yelled.

I only nodded at him in response.

"Humans dont really have access to technology that advanced. So we cant just fly out whenever we like...unfortunately"

He turned his head away, in a thinking motion.

"Well I suppose...one day i could....take you to some pretty nice places in the universe.....maybe..." he mused awkwardly, looking towards me quickly before refusing to make any further glance my way.

I could only smile at his offer. "That sounds amazing. Thank you!"

He didnt say anything, nor turn to face me, but I swear I saw the smallest hint of a smile on his face.

We arrived at the Large device zim had set up. I stood up, bumping my head on the cruisers roof. I was so shocked by the size of it.

It was a large ring-shaped machine with a space station wedged in the side of it. It had a large red sheet of rubber in the centre. Seeing the size of it now was more than what o had expected. I knew it would be big but not as big as the moon.

I fell asleep halfway through so I definitely wasnt expecting it to be like this.

We had landed in the space station area of the large device. It looked like a control room. A big console lined the window whilst at the back was another, smaller machine.

"Did you set up the hologram?"

"Of course I did. Now we just have to wait for the Dib-stink to take the bait. You keep monitor of the holograms signal. I will prepare to unleash impending DOOM!"

I moved to the smaller station, waiting for the signal set up for the hologram to pop up all while Zim prepared to "unleash impending doom".

Whilst me and Zim waited for the signal, we decided to make small talk before I remembered something.

"Oh shoot! I should warn Lori!" I mumbled to myself, pulling my phone out along with the slip of paper she gave me.

'Hey, Lori. Its y/n, the girl from the party. I hate to text you for this reason but you should get out of the city as soon as you can. Theres going to be a huge flood.' I texted, not really caring about how suspicious it may sound.

I got a text back rather quickly, I read it before sinking into my chair out of relief.

'Hey, Doll. Thanks for the warning but you got nothing to worry about. I dont live in the city. I live a few towns away. Thanks for letting me know X'

I smiled at the message.

I could hear a small beep, looking at the monitor it showed a flashing red dot that indicated the signal was set off. I smirked.

"Okay, signals gone off!" I shouted behind me to the Irken.

My friend twirled in his seat to face his monitors.

He moved over to a button, quickly pushing it. Lakes worth of water was being sucked into the sky like a tornado and ascending into the giant red water balloon beside us. He swivels in his chair towards another part of the console, pulling a lever to close off the end of the balloon.

Then a pair of purple, mechanical gloves slip over his hand where he controls a pair of large arms to tie a knot in the large balloon.

He removes the gloves again before pushing another button.

The monitor above him shows earth, then noth America, then the school and finally locks on Dibs head. I almost laughed at the fact that he made a huge water balloon and still took time to aim it directly at Dib.

Jets on the space station flip the balloon over and his hand hovers over a button. I half expected him to let out a maniacal laugh before hitting the trigger but he pauses, much to my surprise, and turns to face me.

"You want to do the honors, y/n?"

I gawked at his question. I guess he really does think of me as a friend. I grinned before standing and walking over to him.

"How about we do it together?" I asked.

Now he was speechless, looking up in bewilderment. He shook his head, snapping out of his daze before smiling and agreeing with a hum.

His hand hovered over the button and mine behind his. We smirked at one another.

"Three" he started.

"Two" I continued.

"One!" we finished together, slamming our hands down onto the button and releasing the enormous water carrier. We watched it fall towards the earth, breaking through the flaming atmosphere and landing on the earth.

The result was pure chaos.

The bottem of the balloon had split and water was splashed over some of the biggest skyscrapers in the city. It truly did drown the planet as the title suggested. Or at least the city.

Water was everywhere when me and Zim finally landed back on the planet. everything in the city was destroyed. Buildings, transport, everything. I was truly impressed.

Man, having an alien friend is the best!

Zim and I walked down what we assumed to be our street. It was hard to tell now that everything was in shambles. Zim stopped in front of his houses door, which surprisingly was one of the only things in his house that was still standing. That, and the toilet.

On the bright side though, Gir was there.

"Hello!" He cheered. I waved back.

"Well I better go make sure my parents/guardians didnt die or something. I'll see you soon, Zim. You too Gir!" I said, waving to the two as I left.

Gir waved back, as did Zim before he walked towards the barely standing toilet.

This will teach Dib to be a bully, for sure!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 43.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
584K 35.6K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...