𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ

146K 5.6K 2.7K
By sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

I groaned in utter pain and affliction for a few seconds, feeling terrible of the shudders of agony moving in my muscles. My body ached profusely, as I tried to shift on the surface I was laying on.

I felt dead.

Utterly dead.

Seriously, since when was my body feeling so heavy to even lift?

I couldn't even move a little bit, it was like something was pinning my down completely, I was paralysed in a way. And with that thought, I was debating in my mind whether I was having sleep paralysis or not.

I couldn't speak or utter a sound because of the torturous feeling on my neck, not even a small squeak could be uttered from my lips, making me want to scream in frustration, but obviously I couldn't do that either.

It felt like air was coming in and out of my throat.

Of course it is, I have like two punctured holes on them now, inviting oxygen in for a cup of tea.

I never understood the pain endured by werewolves when it came to marking. Everyone just described it as pleasurable and like an injection, you dip, you bite, you growl, and done. It didn't really sound that bad, and even people described it as not that painful.

Until now.

There are either two things, either my pain tolerance is shit, or Zander outdid his performance.

Or it could also be that some wolves don't mark their mates to this extent, because my own mate made the word subtle go out the front door, and instead brought in misery like stinging flesh.

After a few seconds of just laying there on the surface, I did gain some power over my body to actually open my eyes, just to find the same chandelier I see every morning once I wake up in his bed, causing a wave of relief to wash over my shaken nerves.

I took in my surroundings as much as possible, not seeing many things because of the white sheets that towered my vision. I did, however, feel a little cozy in this position, with the warm blankets curled around my body, making me feel amazing.

I tried to stretch, and you know you have had a good stretch if you have a seizure-like vibration throughout your body. I was craving the same vibration, but failed miserably, because of the pain the shoot all over again because of a small movement.

"Ow." I grumbled out loud, while rubbing my shoulder after gaining more power on my arm, the place where the pain came from the most.

I need to go to the bathroom.

How the heck am I supposed to move with this pain?

"One arm at a time," I muttered to myself like a teacher, while propping my palms on the bed and lifting my upper body, cheering in my mind to see it working,

Only to be pushed back down by a muscular arm.

"Zander." I groaned while looking up at the ceiling with closed eyes, before he turned his perfectly sculptured face to me with his eyes closed and wrapped that same arm around my waist stubbornly, not letting me move.

"5 more minutes." He mumbled in his sleep, causing me to chuckle softly while seeing his tired expression, seeing his hands grip onto my skin, feeling his earthly power radiate off of him even when he's enjoying his slumber.

"Even in your sleepy voice, you sound oddly alluring."

"Thanks baby."

Shit.

Why do I say shit out loud?

"I have to go to the bathroom. Let me go." I pleaded softly while trying to lift his arm, almost tugging it away from me, but he just growled in disapproval and tightened his hold even more, almost squeezing my neck with his abnormally muscular arm, making me gulp.

"I said 5 more minutes." He spoke clearer this time, turning his lips into a snarl with his eyes still closed, making me sigh with a shake to my head, and relax back on the bed headboard in boredom.

I waited there patiently for 5 minutes as he wanted me to, while rubbing my eyes with multiple yawns greeted my mood, and massaging his arm, tracing small patterns on it, and then trying again after the time was up, tugging at his arm so that he lets me escape his death hold.

"Baby, I swear. Stay in bed." He complained in a deep voice, as I tried to ignore how sexy he sounded like, and I huffed.

"It's been 5 minutes, now come on." I whisper-yelled while trying to untangle his fingers from my waist to no avail, because he slapped away my hand with his other arm, causing me to gasp dramatically.

Zander. I spoke through mind link, and he didn't budge.

Zander Knight.

No response.

Zander Zander Zander Zander Zander Zander Zan—

Baby, stop. He grumbled again in his morning voice among the walls of my mind, making me groan in annoyance again.

Guess I have no choice left.

"AHHHHH! IT HURTS!" I quickly yelled at the top of my lungs, feeling all the power come back gradually after staying awake for a few minutes, ignoring the pain caused by it, causing him to quickly get up in a bang and cover my body with the soft duvet, and hovered above me protectively, while I squealed in indignation.

"Zander! It's too warm, let me breathe." I wailed while seeing him eyeing the room carefully after shifting the blanket off of my face. Once he found nothing in some sort of danger, he glared at me after meeting my eyes under him.

"Why the fuck did you scream?" He growled, trying to sound scary, but instead sounded adorable because of the midway yawn that greeted him, making me laugh.

"You wouldn't let me go." I croaked out in a small voice while he did not make any attempt to move away from me. His lower body was crushed on mine, and his arms were on either side of my head, with our chests touching.

"What makes you think I would let you go now?" He asks with a cold expression, and I scoffed.

"Because I'm asking you to. I need to go to the bathroom, carry me please?" I questioned happily while stretching my arms up to him, and he smiled sheepishly.

I anyways can't walk to the bathroom because of the pain, mind as well take his butler-like help to get me to places.

Well butlers wouldn't really carry their bosses to places, but you get my point.

He rolled off of the bed and fixed his grey sweatpants, and wrapped one of his arms under both my knees and the other one behind my back, to lift me up effortlessly.

He then made me jump in his arms as he pulled me closer, and walked to the bathroom while I wrapped my arms around his neck for more support.

"Does it hurts everywhere?" He asks softly.

"Of course it does, all thanks to you." I scoffed and he frowned, flashing a little bit of guilt in his eyes, and my expression softened because of it.

"I'm joking okay? It's good that you marked me well." I reassured while caressing his stubble.

"I had to, and I'm not sorry about it." He teased while biting his lip, emphasising that he was proud of his performance, making me go haywire in my mind again along with Evie.

We entered the bathroom in a few seconds, and he gently placed me down on the sink counter like the day before, and put my legs apart for him to come closer to me.

"I want to see my mark." I announced excitedly, while he shifted a bit to help me turn around properly, and then I saw it in the mirror, gasping at the sight.

The initials 'ZK' looked carved on the bite marks he created yesterday, as my skin held those letters with a scarlet colour.

It was like the mark itself morphed into alphabets, imprinting my blood in a specific pattern permanently, astonishing me to the brim as it looked amazing.

"It's so beautiful..." I muttered while touching it carefully, as it was not healed completely yet, retracting my hand if it stings under my touch.

"Now everyone will know that you're mine." Zander chuckled darkly while making me look at him, already becoming more possessive than before because we finished the next stage of the mate bond.

"Does this mean I'm officially in your pack?"

"Yes baby, welcome to the Shadow Moon Pack."

"This place looks nice." I chirped giddily while we entered a new area in the pack house, specifically somewhere that was away from the fun rooms, surprisingly acting like a basement.

Never knew I would call basements beautiful, but this place was flooded with clean fish tanks.

He nodded with a grin as a response, as he was pulling me towards and through many hallways, there were many aesthetically artistic paintings on the wall to top with healthy plants, and bright lights on the ceiling that made it look like a hotel that I saw on Zander's phone.

This whole place screamed luxury.

"What are we doing here?" I asked curiously while looking at some people working and speed walking across rooms, occasionally bowing their heads at us or smiling at our intertwined hands.

"We're here to meet Dr. Lee." He replied casually.

"A doctor? Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Everything is fine baby, we are just here to get a check-up done for you." He assured while squeezing my hand, making me pout in turmoil before shrugging.

"If you say so." I giggled while we finally approached a white big door in the middle of a hallway after walking for 5 minutes.

God this place was like a maze.

Without hesitation, Zander opened the door and pulled me in, and closed the door softly behind us after making us enter. This place looked like a doctor's office, with every medical equipment to exist displayed in front of our eyes. It looked very curated.

Like a normal office.

"Good morning Alpha." A man greeted with a genuine smile while bowing his head as an act of respect, entering from a connected room of this office, and brightened his eyes at the sight of me next to him.

"Dr. Lee." Zander preached while placing me in front of him.

"Ah, you must be the Luna. Pleased to meet you, I'm Leonardo Jackson, or Lee for short." He introduced himself professionally while extending his hand for a shake, and I gladly accepted it with a smile.

"Likewise, and please call me Sofia." I spoke awkwardly.

"But of course, have a seat." He offered while gesturing me to the fancy chairs on the corner of the room placed near the main desk.

We quickly took a seat and Dr. Lee wore his glasses, clasping his hands in front of him before clearing his throat.

"How may I help you today Alpha?"

"I'd like a check-up to be done on her, to make sure everything is fine. And to also record her speed of healing." He instructed.

"Certainly, can you sit on this bed for me Sofia?" He asked politely while pointing at the typical high bed you would find while going to the doctors. I nodded softly in understanding and used the steps as an advantage to climbing the tall bed.

I saw Zander get up and lean on a nearby bookshelf with his arms crossed, watching my every move carefully, and I grinned at him while he gave me a small smile.

Dr. Lee came to me with his stethoscope and some more types of equipment in the side, which I did not know the names of, and took my temperature, heard my heartbeat, checked both my ears and my mouth, checked my vitals, reflexes, the absolute usual.

He checked my weight, my height, any recent symptoms which I might have had because of some fever, which I gladly did not, and also my eyesight apparently.

"Everything seems to be fine, although, I'm noticing some muscle fatigue and occasional fast heartbeat due to the effects of the marking. I'll prescribe you some painkillers for the neck and shoulder, and some sleeping pills to help you sleep better," He instructed while writing weird words with the same weird handwriting in a notepad, which I couldn't really understand.

Is it just me or do all doctors have weird handwriting?

"I'd advice her to have proper meals everyday, with high protein and even carbs. Her wolf seems to be quite powerful, but her human body needs more immunity to cope with the wolf's strength. Her body weight is less than average, and considering her young appearance, it's the immediate response and responsibility for eating well during post-puberty stages, she's more on the young side who became a Luna very soon," He examined my collar bone for a brief moment, looking for something, making me suck in my lips nervously after his explanation, fiddling with my fingers.

"As I was examining your mark Alpha, it seems that you have done quite a wonderful job with the depth of the bite. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's better if she rests for the next few days as most of the painful pressure would go straight to the area near her collarbone. You almost cracked her bones indirectly," He chuckled while looking at his notepad, while my eyes widened.

"But I assure you, there's nothing to be afraid of. It's normal in markings, but I would like to ask you a few questions Sofia."

"Sure."

"What's your age?"

"16."

"Any genetical defect?"

"No."

"What would you eat on a daily basis?"

"Some bread or omelettes in the morning, occasionally some fruit, but then I'm not hungry."

"Is your menstrual cycle regular?"

Hmm, never talked about this with a male before—for God's sake Sof, he's a doctor. Of course, he'll ask that.

"Y-Yes."

"Can you describe the blood flow between, mediocre, normal, and overflow?"

"Between normal and overflow." I muttered.

"Have you ever had diseases in the past?"

"I've had chickenpox when I was 8, and then I also had the dengue fever 2 years ago."

"When was the first time you shifted?"

"I don't exactly remember, but it was between the ages of 13 and 14."

"How's your wolf's behaviour?"

"In what context are you asking...?" I asked specifically, embarrassed about what he might be expecting.

"Her moods. And don't worry, this information is only between us. No need to bring a filter." He smiled reassuringly.

"Uhh, well she's mostly protective. Doesn't really talk much, not really moody, but is occasionally..."

Zander purposefully perked his ears up in a smirk while looking at me, already knowing what I'm going to say, and Dr. Lee nodded in understanding, almost encouraging me to speak further.

"...is horny. Like really, really horny. More aroused than a normal wolf would be." I finished, trying to look somewhere else other than Zander himself.

"It seems like that because of being mated to an Alpha, especially to one of the gods, it's natural for your wolf to have more heightened emotions than a normal werewolf. It's completely expected for having these kinds of moods, especially now that you're almost an adult, due to the urges to mate, she'll act like this,"

No wonder she is always dirty minded.

"I'll prepare her a diet chart with specific food items to help her immunity and nutrition. I've mentioned the time and duration of the medicine taking. Do you have any questions?" He asked while looking at both of us.

"I had one question." I muttered softly, and Dr. Lee nodded.

"I-Is there any organic medicine for getting rid of...scars?" I asked hesitantly and I could literally feel Zander frowning while looking at me.

"There is, but depending upon on the condition of your scars, I can recommend the exact product. Would you mind letting me check?" He asked hesitantly while asking for permission from Zander after looking at him, and Zander just nodded curtly, only staring at me with skeptical eyes.

I pointed at my back shyly, as he reached for the hem of my shirt, and only lifted a bit of it, briefly looking at the ends of the scars and then stepped away from me.

"I'll have the cream made just for you. But I do have good news, these scars wouldn't be permanent. They'll be gone in a span of a few weeks. Just apply it regularly at night for the next 2 weeks before bed, and you'll be done." He said while heading back to his desk, as I got off from the bed.

"That's all I have for you Alpha. I'll make sure to send Hayley to deliver your specific prescription."

"Thank you, Dr. Lee." Zander nodded while grabbing my hand and quickly dismissing ourselves from his office, and I waved back at a smiling Dr. Lee, as he did that same, before we left.

"Well, that went better than expected." I mumbled to myself.

"See? I told you, everything is fine." He said calmly while leading me to an elevator, not meeting my eye right now, making me frown.

"You seem off." I blurted out accidentally, as he pressed the button of his desired floor and sighed deeply before turning to me, using his other hand to circle my opposite arm, staring at me intently with a lot of emotions in his eyes.

"It's nothing, just you mentioning your scars made me retrospect some horrible occurrences." He spat dangerously, making me utter an 'oh' in response before I hugged one of his arms.

"Forget about it, I'm happy now right?" I giggled.

"Are you?" He asked softly.

"Zander! What kind of question is that? Of course I'm happy. I'm happier than I've ever been in my life." I exclaimed while tugging at his arm, not even lying one bit, making him smile before cupping my cheek tenderly.

"Okay okay." He chuckled while kissing my lips.

"Don't think about the past, what happened has happened. I'm here now." I assured while cupping his face.

"And you're safe." He gushed while wiggling our noses together.

He's right.

I'm safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
236K 4.5K 26
'My boyfriends big brother is MY MATE and our Alpha'. Olivia and Sterling have promised to reject their mates for one another. They don't believe the...
10.7M 331K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...
9.3K 265 27
COMPLETE - Highest Ranking: 85 in Nature | "I loved you from the moment I met you, Sofia." | Sofia's world turned upside down when her parents were m...