Jade Thirlwall Imagines (gxg)

By gayforddlovato

Imagines of you and Jade Thirlwall ❤️ Requests are always open. Just message me for any you may have! I do N... More

You have a headache
You're sick
You're drunk
she falls asleep on your lap
You surprise her on tour
She carries you to bed
She leaves for tour
You fall asleep on her lap
Meeting the other girls
you have a nightmare
She's tired
First kiss
she tells you that she likes you
FaceTiming when she's on tour
you have an anxiety attack
She's jealous (requested)
You're sick and sleepy
your parents don't like her
home at last
lazy days
scary movies
you can't sleep
beautiful eyes
neighbors
you have a panic attack
neighbors - part two (requested)
the girls don't like you (requested)
The girls don't like you - part two (requested)
she helps you when you're stressed
she wants your attention
she's insecure about you finding someone else - age gap (requested)
she's sick
Lazy days with her would include
Making out with her would include
first "i love you"
she protects you from paparazzi
red dress
anything for you
comfort
she coaxes you in to crying
she helps you conquer a fear that you have (requested)
kissing in the rain
Oops
"I found mistletoe"
You're sick on the tour bus
you're drunk and don't recognize her as your girlfriend (requested)
she cheers you up (requested)
but you're warm
Klutz (requested)
clowns (requested)
long day (requested)
an interviewer asks about you
she hears you swear for the first time (requested)
you're afraid of losing her
you kiss her mid-sentence
spending Christmas with her would include
You have a cold
she comes home to hear you singing 'one I've been missing' (requested)
you're the fifth member of little mix and you end up dating (requested)
she comes home on your birthday
lock screens
she calls you her wife but you're not married
late night conversations (requested)
distractions
You get a puppy together
Another girl comforts you when you're sick
meeting the other girls for the first time (requested)
"I love days in, and I love you"
you have a bad day at work (requested)
you want her attention
you're pregnant (requested)
she forgets your birthday
she forgets your birthday - part two (requested)
self-isolation anxiety (requested)
she's sick (requested)
she comes home from tour on your birthday
break up song (requested)
your stomach hurts
telling the girls that you're pregnant (requested)
you have amnesia
she can't sleep (requested)
you can't stop sneezing
she won't let go when you hug her
she comes home to find you asleep
make out with me (requested)
telling the fans that you're pregnant (requested)
the girls walk in on you making out
love bites
you're mine (requested)
you wear her shirt
first ultrasound (requested)
you save her from getting hit by a car (requested)
is it time? (requested)
you're scared of crowds
live streams with Jade (requested)
waking her with kisses
she wakes up and you're not there
you save her from getting hit by a car - part two (requested)
all that matters (requested)
she tickles you (requested)
you have cramps
she shows up on your wedding day (requested)
she shows up on your wedding day - part two (requested)
she won't take off your hoodie
tease (requested)
tease - part two (requested)
your parents walk in on you making out (requested)
I want the world to know (requested)
happy birthday (requested)
moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)
she takes care of you when you're on your period (requested)
can't stop kissing my girlfriend prank
calling my girlfriend by another girls name prank (requested)
proud of you (requested)
you're the one that I love (requested)
"we'll always love him, no matter what" (requested)
book two 🤍

the girls find out that you're dating (requested)

6K 172 10
By gayforddlovato

Jade wasted no time in pulling you onto her lap when the door closed behind the three girls who were leaving to go grab some food for you all. The curtains were drawn, thankfully, considering the car had yet to pull out of the driveway and she wasn't willing to waste a single second in gluing her lips onto yours.

You couldn't help the giggle that fell from your lips upon seeing how excited and impatient your girlfriend seemed to be when it came to kissing you. The way her lips moved against yours as she kissed you with the passion that was burning inside of her and the taste of her lips made it impossible not to fall right into her.

"I'm so happy they decided to get take out." She mumbled against your lips. "I couldn't have gone another minute without tasting your lips again. You're just so beautiful." She murmured, pecking your lips a few times before pulling away and letting her lips trail along your jawline.

Your eyes closed, a smile formed on your face as your heart dipped and began to race when her fingers brushed along the small of your back softly.

"I hate hiding our relationship from them. Tomorrow is gonna mark three months that we've been together and I feel bad that we haven't told them yet." You said, but your words came out as more of a whisper considering things were beginning to become fuzzy as you allowed yourself to get lost in her touch.

"I know. I wanna tell them too, but I like that it's only us right now." She set her forehead against yours, looking deeply into yours that she found herself wishing that she could stare into endlessly.

"Me too. But I'm really falling for you and I wanna shout it from the rooftops."

She giggled happily, watching as you puckered your lips and she did the same to steal a few pecks. "I'm happy you said that. I've been falling for you for a long while now. Can't believe it took me till just last month to confess that to you."

Her lips were back on your jawline, trailing to your neck, making everything become fuzzy.

But something snapped you out of it, something unexpected.

The girls.

"We're back with the... food..." Leigh-Anne trailed off as she, Jesy, and Perrie stood there wide-eyed upon walking in on your passionate make-out session.

"Before anyone says anything, can I just say that this doesn't surprise me in the slightest?" Perrie wondered. "I'm just saying!" She said as you all looked at her curiously. "Oh come on, guys. You think I'm blind? Maybe I was unaware that you two are actually dating but I knew something was up. Judging by the way Jade always looks at y/n. You can never take your eyes off of her!"

You turned to look back at your girlfriend. Her cheeks were red and warm as she blushed.

"So you two are dating? Is it serious?" Jesy asked curiously.

You and Jade both looked at each other for a second before she nodded her head as she gazed into your eyes. "Yes. I absolutely adore her."

You kissed her softly, giggling when the girls cooed at the sight.

"We're so happy for you!" Leigh-Anne squealed as she ran over to you to hug you both tightly.

Jesy and Perrie quickly joined in and all you could think about is how lucky you are to have such a wonderful girlfriend and three incredible and supportive friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.2K 42
So since some of yall wanted a book and some of yall wanted a part two, i decided to give a part 2 in the imagines and the actual book. So, enjoy. An...
224K 6K 184
A bunch of imagines between Y/n and Jade Thirlwall. Please enjoy but also note this book is completed. However there are other imagines books, includ...
161K 5.4K 48
It all started when she texted someone.... Unknown Account : Hi 😘 Unknown Account : Heyy you seen my message😉 Unknown Account : Lets be friendsss...
26.9K 1K 8
Jesy Nelson and Jade Thirlwall, 2/4 of Little Mix, have always been told that they could pass as sisters, and that they seem so similar. When the gi...