Legend of Tengu Love

By WeiLan1819

Shen Wei only remember living with his uncle Chu since he lost his mother when he was 8 years old in his bur... More

Daixing Village 1
Daixing Village 2
Haixing Village
Koi Fish's Fault
Family Mission
About Mission 1
About Mission 2
Where Am I?
Signs
Guo Changcheng 1
Gou Chengcheng 2
Worried Yunlan
Nursing Wei Back
Sweetest Torture
Passage of Time is Cruel
New Friend
New Friend: Lin Jing
Change of Plan
Reconciliation 1
Reconciliation 2
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 1
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 2
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 3
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 4
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 5
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 6
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 7
Peace at Last... Right?
What Missed Out
Completion of Bonding
Awkward Morning
Truth 1
Truth 2
Truth 3
Eggs: Familiars
Journey To Ghost Village
Mommy Shen Wei
Ghost Village 2
Ghost Village 3
Ghost Village 4
Ghost Village 5
Ghost Village 6
Ghost Village 7: Little Moment
Ghost Village 8
Ghost Village 9
Ghost Village 10
Ghost Village 11
Ghost Village 12
Welcome Home Kids!
Strength: Equilibrium
There are Two Sides to Every Story 1
There are Two Sides to Every Story 2
Doppelganger 1
Doppelganger 2
Ingredients 1
Ingredients 2
Ingredients 3
Ingredients 4
Ingredients 5
Wake Up Sleepy Head
Pampering 1
Pampering 2
Devil's Temptation
Danger Lurking Around the Corner
New Potential Lead
Cursed Symbol 1
Cursed Symbol 2
Father Yunlan?? Hmmm....
A Small Addition To The Family
What's Happening???
Mystery Revealed
Plan and Action
Troubles in Air
Fertility's Excitement and Nervousness
Archangel Junfeng
Baby??
Archangel Junfeng 2
Every Beginning Has An Ending 1
Every Beginning Has An Ending 2
Every Beginning Has An Ending 3: Eternal Prison Circle
Epilogue

Ghost Village 1

363 28 40
By WeiLan1819

The rest of the ride on the train went smoothly, although they still got a couple of stares from time to time.

Little Angel had to stay like a child the entire time to avoid any suspicion from others towards their group while little devil remains invincible as planned from the beginning.

After a couple hours of the train ride, they finally reached Ghost Village, the last stop of the train.

"Ah Lan." Shen Wei calls out.

"Hmm?" Yunlan replies.

"Do you know why this village is called Ghost Village?" Shen Wei curiously asks.

"I'm not certain, but I had heard rumors that at night, this village is heavily hunted by wondering lost souls from last civil war. Therefore, all the villagers work and do everything before sunset and start their day after sunset. When the sun is set at late evening, no villagers come out from their house.

"Hmm. Interesting. So, are we looking for wondering soul or human?" Shen Wei asks back.

"Wondering soul, Wei Ge. You might already have realized, everyone in our group, none of us is normal human being." Guo Changcheng reminds Shen Wei.

"Hmm... Say, have any one of you met with wondering ghost before?" Shen Wei asks with a smirk, but nobody notices it and just answers the question.

"Not really... I have met with vicious ghost before like that faceless woman inside my forest but not wondering soul." Zhu Hong honestly replies.

"Hmmm..." Shen Wei hums,

"I only met with that faceless ghost with you inside the forest, Xiao Wei." Yunlan answers next.

"I'm afraid... I haven't met one personally either." Guo Changcheng adds.

"I have! Wondering souls are not as vicious as the ones inside the forest. They are lost souls that couldn't enter reincarnation cycle after their dead, so their remaining soul left wondering the earth, which become wondering soul. They like to play and scare people, but they won't take it too far to threaten one's life. And they like to stalk people if they like you. It's more of a bothersome thing than troublesome thing" Lin Jing explains.

"Then ghost followed you around before since you are so well informed about them?" Shen Wei asks, more out of curiosity than anything.

"Not personally, but a close friend of mine. He had to get the ghost exercise to get rid of it." Lin Jing continues.

"So, we have method to get rid of it?" Shen Wei wonders happily.

"Yes, monks from temple! I know some if we experience similar issue, but I doubt we will have too since we have power to attack them."

"Do we now... Very intriguing... won't you say my dear child and husband?" Shen Wei merely asks while looking at two troublemakers innocently.

"Er... Xiao Wei. Why are you suddenly showing interest in ghosts?" Yunlan asks warily.

"Oh! No reason! Just the name of the village that interests me is all!" Shen Wei said, looking more energized than the entire day he has been.

"Wei Ge... are planning on getting back on them for the trouble they caused inside the train earlier today?" Guo whispers to Shen Wei.

"Hmmm... they need to learn that table can turn back on them anytime." Wei whispers back.

"Right, how did I forget that my Wei Ge like to cause trouble too?" Guo Changcheng mumbles back while shaking his head.

************

Mohavea Confertiflora Inn [Ghost Flower Inn]

When they reach their destination, they book five rooms, one for each. Of course, the two people weren't happy because they wanted to share with their pair.

"Xiao Wei~~ Why can't we share same room?" Yunlan whines.

"Because I don't want to room with troublemaker." Shen Wei replies flatly.

"....." Yunlan has no retort for that. He knew he was going to pay for his mischievousness sooner or later and apparently this is his punishment or so he thinks...

"I get why you don't want to room with him, but why I need to room separately from my mate!?" Zhu Hong states unhappily.

"I just booked separately for apparent wise since you are only female among us... but what you guys do afterward is up to you two." Shen Wei amusingly states.

"That's so~~~ Okay, my dear, you are sharing a room with me~~ You guys do whatever you want with the extra room~~" Zhu Hong happily said while dragging her mate with her.

"Seriously... you would think she would have more tack. It's not fair how she is able to stay with Lin while you prevent me from staying with you... " Yunlan grumbles thinking that Shen Wei is still with him.

But sadly, Shen Wei already went inside his room leaving only Guo and Yunlan out in the long wall way.

"Yunlan Ge, Wei Ge is already inside his room." Guo sympathetically said to sad Yunlan.

"What! He just left like that?!" Yunlan asks shockingly.

"Hmm... you did make him go through hell inside train..." Guo remains.

"Yeah... I know... damn it all!" Yunlan huffs out and went inside his room and Guo to his own room.

What Yunlan and Guo didn't notice is that Shen Wei was ear-dropping behind his room door on their conversation and feeling sad for himself too.

"Master Wei... Why are you torturing yourself like this? I know you want to stay together with master Yunlan too." Little Devil inquires his master.

"I know but if we stayed together how will I be able plan my revenge on them?" Shen Wei annoyingly retorts.

"Revenge?" Little Devil asks, very confused.

"Yes! I'm going to make them both pay for all the embarrassment I had to go through today!" Shen Wei said while pouting.

"Er--- are you sure?" Little Devil asks.

"Yes! So, now tell me, what little angel fears?" Shen Wei demands.

"What do you mean, master?" Little Devil asks.

"I'm planning to make them both search for the ghost that we came to look for, ALONE as punishment! Since Lin Jing said that they are not threatening but bothersome, I want the ghost to annoy them. So, what little angel afraid of?" Shen Wei asks back.

"Well... he is not afraid of ghost for sure but anything that prevent his fun definitely gets on his nerve." Little devil hesitatingly says, amuse with his current master who happens to be more playful than his previous one.

"Now... does he? This will be fun~~" Shen Wei said with a smirk.

***

Dining Together

"You want us to do what?!" Yunlan yells, disturbing passerby.

"Like I said, as punishment for earlier today, I want you and little angel to go search for the ghost we came to look for alone. We will not help you out. And little angel, you are banned from using your power to help each other out too." Shen Wei calmly explains.

"But Wei Ge... won't it be dangerous for them?" Guo tries to help.

"Didn't Lin say they are bothersome, not troublesome?" Shen Wei innocently asks back.

"Well... yeah... but enough bothering can lead to troubling issues Shen" Lin Jing adds seeing that Yunlan is glaring at him like he is the reason behind all these ruckuses.

"Now now, Lin. You don't have to worry. I know Yunlan is more than capable of handling himself." Shen Wei said and just like that, the discussion is over.

I can't believe Xiao Wei is being this mean! Yunlan mumbles to himself and continues eating grumpily.

"Master Wei, are you really sure you're going to follow through with your plan? You know right that there will be a lot of wondering souls at night. And we won't know how many will be following master Yunlan." Little devil telepaths, still unsure of his master's plan.

"I know. That's why we will be silently following them without them knowing so we can help them out when things get too much." Shen Wei telepath back.

"Okay." Little Devil acquiesces.

**************

At Night

"Xiao Wei~~~ are you serious about only me and little angel going?" Yunlan whines again.

"Yes, I'm sure. Take today's punishment as lesson to think twice before playing prank on others." Shen Wei sternly said to two guilty puppies.

"Yes, mommy/wifey..." Yunlan and little Angel say in unison.

"Want more?" Shen Wei threatened but before he could, both Yunlan and the little angel ran away from angry Wei while laughing.

"You think this will teach them the lesson?" Zhu Hong asks curiously, making Shen Wei sigh.

"No... I doubt they will stop. But I still want them to know that they will not always get away with their mischievousness.

"Yeah. You definitely act like their mother." Zhu Hong comments and heads out.

Actually, everyone is going to search for the ghost without Yunlan's knowledge. Lin Jing and Zhu Hong and Guo Changcheng in a group and will search opposite side of Yunlan and little angel. And Shen Wei and the little devil will follow Yunlan and little angel silently and help out if needed.

"Wei Ge, good luck and hopefully one of our groups find the ghost tonight." Guo Changcheng wishes.

"Yeah... I hope too." Shen Wei and Guo join their own group and leave.

"Well, I guess it's our turn to head out now." Shen Wei announces and heads out toward Yunlan's direction.

"Bytheway, will little angel sense us from distance?" Shen Wei asks.

"Yes, if we get close enough. Do you want me to hide our sense from them?" Little Devil questions.

"Yeah, please do that. If they know that we are following them, they will never learn a thing. Let them truly believe that they are on their own." Shen Wei pouts.

"Master sure have will of steel if you want to." Little devil notes making Shen Wei chuckle a little at little devil's words.

"Not really. And I'm afraid Ah Lan knows that too." Shen Wei disagrees with a sigh.

Yes, just as Shen Wei said, Yunlan and little Angel are perfectly aware that they are being followed by them. They are just pretending to not notice it.

How? Simple, they overheard it when Shen Wei was holding a secret meeting with others.

"My Wei sure is cute, don't you think, little angel?" Yunlan whispers like a lovesick puppy.

"Yeah. he worries about you too much!" Little angel chirps making Yunlan chuckle. 

*******************

A/N: Another lovely chapter for my lovely readers~~~ Please enjoy~~

Author is in dilemma.... Author thought she was going to write serious fanfic... and look how serious this fanfic turn out to be...😖😞😞.... I'm just gonna go dig my own grave.. yeah... I will just do that... while you enjoy reading....

Till next Chapter~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.2K 20
Because of his father's last wish, Zhao Yunlan had to find his fiancée. Someone he had met when they were little. In his search, Zhao Yunlan met with...
64.7K 4.9K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...
55.6K 2.6K 31
FOR WEILAN LOVERS THIS IS A PURE GUARDIAN STORY OF OUR BELOVED COUPLE. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT BELONGS TO OUR BELOVED PRIEST, BUT THE...