Universe Of Hearts✓

Od __hersheys__

Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Is... Více

•Contents•
•Aesthetics•
•1 Isaa And Mayrah
•2
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•1 Shahveer And Thanzia
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•Note•
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•1 Yazan And Sayba
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•Note•
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•Note•

•3

6.6K 462 152
Od __hersheys__

11th July, 2020

Writer.

Reaching hospital, Isaa left her with a new intern in his chamber telling to wait for sometimes till he sees a patient.

The intern was gawking at Mayrah with all her concentration, top to bottom, as if she was checking out her like a typical mother who had come to choose a bride for her son.

Her gaze was so intense like it would tear off Mayrah's Niqab to see how she looks.

Mayrah rarely met her eyes in awkwardness, desperately waiting for Isaa's return, unfortunately she hadn't brought her cell either.

"Where is he? He isn't coming yet."
She looked at the door, huffing at the lack of patience, annoyed frown forming in her forehead.

"He must be coming, Ma'am, may I ask who you are to Dr.Isaa?"

"I'm his cousin...err his wife too."
The girl awed.

"Mm...you can remove the face veil."

"Ohh yeah..."
Mayrah untied her Niqab, the intern felt as if she was going to meet a mystery.

Just as her face unveiled, she gasped at the feature Mayrah held. No doubt, she was ravishing and prepossessing.

But yet, something was certainly missing in her magnificent beauty.

It seemed as if she was tortured for years, her beauty is crystal to the eyes yet merred by the sick skin.

She was drowning in her deep thoughts, curious to know what was wrong in her.

"I've ColenDI4 from the past 2 years."

"WHAT?"
The intern stood up at her words, her hand instantly covered her mouth as she gasped staring at Mayrah, stunned.

Mayrah frowned at her reaction. She had hardly met someone other than any consultant to know of this disease.

"I..I'm so sorry! Just yesterday Dr.Isaa made me study this particular subject and the whole night passed yet I'm not done with it's concept."
The intern spoke, sitting back in her place.

Mayra nodded with a smile, nothing to reply back.

"Ma'am you're incredibly beautiful. I pray you make it out, Aameen."

"Thank you, Aameen."

"Mayrah!"

Her husband's throaty voice snapped her head to the doorway, she sang out a giggle of joy standing up, only to freeze when she caught him dressed in a scrub suit.

Behind him, stood another lady surgeon, 2 assistants and an intern, complete in their attires including their masks on already.

This feared Mayrah. Their preparation was as if they were about to really skin her off like Isaa joked earlier.

"Meet my patient, arrested to the disease only 5 known including her from the entire population suffer from."

He informed in a professional voice, not with the aura as her husband, provoking her even more.

"My wife, Mayrah Ismael."
He added, in the gentlest of his voice, proud to let them know as they grinned at her.

"Is all the dress up for me?"
Mayrah gulped down.

"Hmm, just some check up."
Advancing towards her, he cupped her face in his rough palms and she was yet afraid to smile at the love he looked at her with.

"Uhh...mm...nothing hurts in that?"
She raised her brows, hoping for a no but Isaa slightly smiled with a shake of head.

"A little. But I'll be there by you."

She didn't trust him at this. Pushing him back, she turned around closing her eyes to breathe in some fresh air, fear consuming her each cell.

She knew what kind of check ups he meant, she had gone through few and they did hurt a lot, yet she could do nothing but let herself own the pain.

"You all wait for us, we're coming."
Obliging his command, they excused themselves while Isaa hauled Mayrah to his chest, aware of her insecurities.

"Mayrah, baby, I need you to trust me. It's all just to match with and confirm your reports."
He pacified, affectionately caressing her back as she snuggled in his chest.

"It doesn't hurt only a little, Isaa. It feels horrific."
She complained looking up, her eyes tearful remembering the past trials.

"No It's not what you think you had done before. What I meant by a little pain, is just about few injections."

"Okay...don't just betray me."
She chuckled hitting his chest lightly.

"Mm hmm, come then."
He made her wear the Niqab and made their way to the OT, their hands intertwined.

Mayrah was unconscious when he was performing his job and even after he was done. When it was time to leave, instead of waking her up he chose to go home with his stubborn and grumpy wife not in her sense, for she looks the otherwise like that, innocent and cute.

•••••

"Bhai I beg you, I'm craving a lot. Look I can't sleep the entire night if I don't have this delicious wonder."

Mayrah yet again cooed, greedily gulping down at the picture her phone's screen displayed that she was showing to Musa.

Musa huffed paying attention to it. It was only another cake! Maybe yummier than his sister had demanded before, and she was getting unnerved for it like an insane.

"Did none at all from your whole generation ever ate any chocolate cake before?"
Musa gritted his teeth, he was running out of time time submit his project when she threw her demand.

"But it's special, yummier, hotter and very luscious!"
Mayrah licked her lips at it's picture, imagining a slice of it getting devoured in her mouth.

"Mayrah! I would go for it but I really can't! See I'm working."

"Fine, bring it once you're done."

"I can't! I need to stay awaken for the whole night with it. I'll get it tomorrow before you wake up, hmm?"

Mayrah sighed, it was useless to waste her time on this person. Her father and uncle were yet out in their office leaving her with no choice but just keep staring at the cake's picture only.

"I wish I had a husband."
She dreamily whispered, the next second it clicked her that she luckily had a husband!

How could she forget the man she was married to! And here she was troubling her brother for no reason.

"Isaa Ismael! It's Fard to take care of your wife's basic needs."

Setting on her Hijab in her head dramatically, she pointed out to him in a decent voice, entering the garden where he was busy with his laptop.

The shy smile she was showing him, then ended as she pouted at her own deed.

'I ain't supposed to act modest but seductive in front of my husband!'

Reminding herself, she pulled her Hijab down and threw it over her shoulder, tousling her open hair.

"Hmm I was just filling up the form for your credit card."
Isaa informed, not looking up yet at her.

Mayrah awed at the detail her man gave.

She then took her seat beside him and to earn his attention, placed her hand in his thigh that instantly did the job as he turned to her.

"Basic needs? Which 'need' you need right now?"
He furrowed his eyebrows at the hopeful smile she showed.

"A cake worthing 3k."
Sh showed him it's picture.

"So my wife needs it!"

"Hmm..."

"What will I get in return?"
He leaned in, his fingers rolling the short strands of her hair around them.

"My pleasure."

"Owh! Look I would buy this for you in an instant but...."

"Huh?"
Mayrah frowned, removing his hand from her hair as she intertwined their fingers.

"Desserts, especially chocolate is banned for you, sweetheart, for your good. I'm sorry."
Isaa almost spoke in an whisper, his words ceased her frown as she looked perplexed at him.

"Why would that happen?"

"I'm so sorry. Do you want Pizza or anything else?"
She shook her head and took her hand back to stand up, complaining nothing.

Since the morning he has been making a list of what she must avoid and must eat.
He strictly denied her to have many of her favorite foods, while she had no say at all in them.

But did he mention chocolate or cake? No!

"Now you wish you had a husband, idiot."
She whispered to herself.

Before she could walk away, Isaa grabbed her back to him by her wrist.

"Did I upset my girl? Okay sorry! I promise that was the last lie and joke I made to you."

"Seriously Isaa?"
She pulled at his hair from the nape in frustration earning a groan of pain before he laughed out loud at her.

"Name it in WhatsApp, I'm going for it."
He stood up shutting his laptop off.

"Listen."

"Yes?"

"Bring a pizza along. I crave savoury after sweet."
She stuck her tongue out to him.

"Anything else, love?"

Isaa bent his head to kiss her cheek when she shook her head and returned the kiss in his cheek.

••••••

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.6K 617 20
Sukoon E Qalb; Peace of Heart. Come on an adventure of a bunch of short romantic stories<3 open to any requests~~ Highest ranking- #6 in pakistan
215K 13.5K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
1.2M 59.8K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...