𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

157K 6.1K 6.4K
By sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"Why did I even bother joining you both?" I groaned out loud, walking behind the lovely couple while Leon was giving us a tour of the castle.

"Deal with it," Leon teased annoyingly, wrapping his arm around my blushing best friend, and I let out an irritated sigh.

"Aren't you in a wonderful mood Tinker?" Leon added abruptly, looking behind him to face me properly; and I gave him a bitter smile.

"Stop calling me that stupid name!"

"Yeahhh, no."

Zuri snickered while hugging his arm.

"What's with the name?" She asked him curiously.

"Simply because your best friend is tiny." He cheered in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I am not tiny."

Then Zuri looked at me from head to toe, comparing my height with her 5'10 figure, and then looked back at him and rose one of her eyebrow, a skill which I was never able to do.

"Well Sof, he's not wro—"

"If you finish that sentence, I will hit you." I hissed.

"Puh-lease! As if," Leon chuckled and I stormed after him and tackled him on his back, grabbing his hair.

"You know, you look like an idiot giving a piggyback ride babe," Zuri told Leon with a small fish, and we just stared at her like she was laying eggs.

"I agree on the idiot part," I whined quickly, and he rolled his eyes. I immediately got off of him and pushed him aside to which he scoffed.

What I didn't know was Zander was right there, watching us with an amused expression while leaning on the wall along with his arms crossed. As soon as I looked at his face, I completely froze on my spot.

"Uh huh....h-hi?" I squeaked while awkwardly smiling.

"Hi." He laughed while planting one of his hands in his pockets, slowly walking towards me before towering my figure. He came in front of me with a sharp smile, and wrapped an arm around my waist with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes.

"Control your playing, or else I have to punish you now huh," He whispered in a husky voice while gripping my waist.

I stood there, completely red like a fire extinguisher while resting my hands on his chest because of him pulling me closer to him, ignoring the couple in the background, and sucked in my lips.

"S-Sure." I stuttered accidentally, with the same awkward face and he held in another laugh.

I saw both Zuri and Leon leaving us alone, Zuri waved at me and Leon just stuck his tongue out again, hating me with all his might, before picking up his mate and kissing her to exit.

I'm not surprised, two crackheads mated to each other.

Match made in heaven.

"C'mon," He whispered into my ear, tugging into a particular direction, before leading me out of the castle and into his parking space that had multiple cars in it, including Leon's cars too.

"Where are we going?"

"To the pack house again, I have some business left there." He informed clearly while starting the engine after entering his car. I did the same and conveyed after a few moments of silence.

"Can we go for a run tomorrow? My wolf kind of wants to be let out.."

"Of course baby, we'll go in the morning." He nodded happily, seeming a little excited after my request while changing directions, and I warmly smiled. I was eccentrically thrilled to go for a run after so long. Being in nature is so therapeutic for me. Nature was always my safe place whenever I would be upset, so would instantly think of that environment if I need some me time instead of being with myself in a room like most of the other people.

We reached the pack house in a matter of minutes and everyone there bowed their heads at Zander after he departed the car, even bowing their heads at me occasionally, before smiling and waving their hands. He just walked along the corridors with me still beside him, not uttering a word as it was a comfortable silence between both of us, until stopping at the main hall.

"There's a garden in here, mind waiting for me while I finish some work?"

"Sure." I twittered softly, causing him to give out a small snicker before quickly kissing my cheek, and then leaving with his hands still in his pockets, while I sighed and looked at the sight in front of me.

I was walking along with the pack house with clasped hands behind my back, seeing pack members talking to each other, occasionally waving at me while I gave them a small grin as a response, kids playing with their toys, elders sitting in the corners playing board games, it was simply cozy and comfortable. Everyone looked friendly and happy.

I reached a beautiful opening of a garden outside the pack house, where there was a nice fountain and a few nests with food for the birds to eat in the trees. No one was around me, as everyone was busy being inside and enjoying the goodness provided by the indoors, and all I could hear was the sound of the water and birds chirping.

I sat near the fountain while crossing my legs, and felt the water along my fingertips after dipping my hand in the cold clean liquid, taking in the fresh air with a sharp inhale that cleansed my airbags with a nice feeling, and admired the wonderful flowers around me.

"Ahem,"

I heard someone cough behind me, before feeling multiple looming figures that towered over my frame, making me turn around to see all my apparent brothers standing there together with their arms crossed, occasionally rubbing their necks and looking a bit nervous.

I immediately widened my eyes and also got up from my seat myself, kind of awkwardly standing there just like them in a tension-filled silence, fidgeting with my fingers and biting my lip with anxiety, while they didn't know what to say.

They were not identical in a way, but they looked very similar. The three of them had black hair and grey eyes like dad. They looked like the carbon copy of dad in different styles. Chase looked more lively, Xavier looked kind of nerdy but gave a 'don't fuck with me' vibe, and Aiden, well he looked like he was ready to kill someone any second.

"Hi." I finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"Hey."

"Yo!"

And Aiden just waved.

"W-What's up?" I started while joining my hands together in front of me while looking at the floor, feeling a little intimidated by the fact that three grown ass men were literally surrounding me.

"Can we talk please?" The guy named Chase asked hesitantly, coming a step closer to me before looking down to my eye level.

"S-Sure.."

"Let's go to the lawns to have a seat." Xavier announced clearly, before the three of them started walking along the garden, just a few steps ahead of me, and I followed them.

"Did Alpha come with you?" Chase asked with a small gulp, and I nodded in response.

"He's your mate, isn't he?" Xavier added while smiling, making a small blush creep towards my face.

"Yeah, he is." I muttered shyly.

"I'm glad you have a good mate to take care of you," Chase sighed before reaching his hand out to me, wanting me to hook my own to guide me further. I looked at his hand silently, being a little skeptical about it, and the rest of the two also stopped walking.

He put a hand on his hip and gave me a look which looked like he was saying 'It's okay', assuring that everything will be fine without saying anything further, and I hesitantly took his hand a few seconds later. He held it firmly after I touched his hand, giving it a small squeeze before leading me to one of the benches under a tree in the distance, and I exhaled in a relieving notion.

The other brothers sat on the ground in front on either side of the bench, and looked at Chase and me, while we sat on the bench beside each other.

"I think this is the first time I've ever seen you awkward with someone bro." Xavier pointed out while chuckling.

"I can't believe it myself." Chase groaned while shaking his head.

"The first time?" I asked cautiously.

"He's like the perfect social butterfly, always knows how to talk to people and make them comfortable. Mr Talker."

"Not my fault you can't talk to girls."

"Yet still I get more girls."

"Dude, I'm gay. There's a reason why I don't get girls." Chase said in a duh-notion while he made this deadpan face which made me chuckle as well.

"And you get girls because of me, every girl loves to be my best friend. After all, who wouldn't want to be bffs with a masterpiece like moi?" Chase continued proudly.

"That's just because you love to fangirl over celebrities together."

"Those times are golden bro, you just are blind to see Harry Style's hotness." Chase said while gushing.

"I prefer Madison Beer, but no thanks." He said while fixing his hair.

"Who are these people?" I asked suddenly.

"You don't know Harry Styles?"

"You don't know Madison Beer?" They both asked at the same time.

"No...?"

"Good, you shouldn't know them. They are overrated anyways." Aiden said, finally indulging into the conversation.

"Bruh, you're so boring." Xavier grumbled towards Aiden.

"At least I don't play fortnite, loser." Aiden chuckled, while Xavier made a crying face and glared at him.

"Okay, we know you both are boring so shut up peasants. Anyways," Chase initiated before facing me properly with a soft toothy smile.

"I'm Chase, the glam one. This idiot is Xavier, the awkward/gamer one, and then there's Aiden, the mute. In summary, I'm the best brother out of all of them so let's be best friends." He says while giving me a boyish grin.

"Hell no bro, I'm the best. I can cook her anything she wants. Girls love food, you're useless." Xavier shot back.

"Why are they my brothers again?" Aiden rolled his eyes while face-palming.

"Shush, you love us to death," Chase remarked.

"I don't actually—" Aiden replied seriously, immediately getting cut off.

"Well you do. So shut up."

"Fuck off."

I couldn't help but just laugh at this trio, as they were not even a minute into the conversation, and were cursing at each other.

"So who's older than who?"

"Aiden the boredom maiden is the oldest, I'm the second, aka, the best one, and then there's Xavy the baby."

"I thought we agreed to not call me Xavy?"

"But you are my Xavy Baby!"

"Tsk tsk." Aiden gestured, making me giggle.

"Call me Xavy again and I'll make you sleep with a clown doll," Xavier smirked evilly, and Chase's body became stiff and frozen.

"Is he afraid of clowns?" I questioned playfully.

"Yes. A lot." Xavier replied.

"OKAY SHUT UP! No clown talk please, you're ruining my vibe." Chase whined while fanning his face.

"You don't have a vibe—" Aiden started again, but before he could finish his sentence, Chase started to speak.

"So, I decided that we play a game of asking questions. Age wise, we'll answer the questions, from baby you to grandpa, capisce?"

I gave him a nod, Xavier also gave a thumbs up, and Aiden rolled his eyes.

"My, my! Note the day guys! This is an important day in history. Aiden agreed to do something with me." Chase gushed while faking happy tears.

"I'm not doing this for you dipshit, I'm doing this for her. So shut the fuck up." Aiden replied.

"Love you too, MUAH." Chase blew a kiss before asking,

"Favourite colour?"

"Pink." I said.

"Red." Xavier said.

"Sky blue." Chase said.

"Black." Aiden said.

"Xavier, you ask." Chase said.

"Favourite food?"

"Fries."

"Pizza."

"Dicks."

"Lasagna."

"Dicks?" I asked.

There's a food item called dicks? Why would anyone name a food item 'dicks'?

That's just absurd...just imagine.

Hey mom! I'm going to go eat dicks today with my boyfriend at my favourite restaurant! Do you want me to get some for you and dad? The special ones?

"Gross." Xavier commented.

"I never knew there's a food item named after that..." I said, utterly confused.

"He meant penises. Actual penises." Aiden explained.

"Wha—oh."

"Damn man, she's so adorable."

"You're a bad influence." Xavier hissed.

"I'm a wonderful influence! I'll tell her all about the latest gossip that can bring up her IQ."

"More like make her loose brain cells." Aiden muttered to himself, making Chase glare at him before he huffed, and I was there snickering in front of all of them.

"Shush, Sofia. Why don't you ask a question?" Xavier asked happily while sitting in a different position.

"Uhh, favourite hobby? Reading."

"Playing Minecraft."

"Boys."

"Working out."

"Bruh." Xavier spat coldly towards Chase who was smiling shamelessly, while I widened my eyes in amusement and stared at him too.

"Can you stop? For today at least? Or do I have to punch you?" Xavier groaned.

"Okay, okay. Favourite position?"

Position?

What's that?

"Uhh, first place?"

"Doggy style."

"69."

"What the fuck." We all answered at the same time.

"What kind of position is doggy style and 69? First of all, does doggy style involve dogs? And 69 is a number...." I muttered.

"Oh em gee! Protect this precious child."

"She has no clue, so cute."

"You guys are assholes." Aiden mocked while sitting next to me on the bench now; making me shift a little to my right so that he can have enough space, happy about the fact that he was getting comfortable around me.

"Ignore them, they are horny pups."

"Damn right I am." Chase replied pridefully while flipping his imaginary long hair.

"I'm not a pup." Xavier corrected seriously.

"K, pup." Aiden yawned, completely unbothered.

"UGH!" Xavier shrieked all of a sudden while clutching his jet black hair, which made Chase burst into a laughing session while accidentally falling onto the ground, before coughing uncontrollably, making me also laugh too.

"You sound like you're moaning. 'UGH!' Naughty boy. Is that what you sound like during sex?" Chase commented while wheezing the heck out of himself, and Xavier just stood there like a beetroot.

"Enough." Aiden boomed over the bickering two brothers on the ground, making them shut up and tsk together at the oldest person here, before Aiden turned to me.

"These two idiots have nothing better to do anyway, so I'll do the serious talk, like always," He stated the obvious, proceeding to glare at them while taking a deep breath.

"About what happened yesterday...we're sorry Sofia," He whispered hesitantly, changing the atmosphere immediately after the mentioning of our parents before everything went quiet. Chase stopped laughing then and there, and Xavier also sat up in a straight posture, losing his blush in an instant.

"We should've known, if we would've known, you wouldn't have to go through hell," Aiden whispered again, patting my shoulder in a comforting way, while my breathing was starting to reel, and I shook my head.

"I-It's okay, I'm fine anyways..."

"No, you're not." Xavier sulked while shifting from his seat, now kneeling right in front of my figure, and heavily exhaled.

"We saw you yesterday. We saw your state. You don't have to pretend to be okay, it's okay to not be okay, especially in front of us."

"W-Well I'm fine now...." I trailed off to all of them, trying to appear convincing but failed badly, and they all looked at me with an expression that I couldn't read.

Aiden then got up and made me stand with him after grabbing my hand, making all of them stand upright after that, and I wiped my mouth.

My head began to replay what happened yesterday all over again. How my parents never wanted me, how I should've died, how I was abandoned, how they looked at me.

Their disappointed expressions haunted me.

The way they glared at me, the way they spat my name, the way they talked to me.

It was painful.

I wanted to die then and there.

"She's tearing up." Chase muttered in a sad tone, looking at the few tears which betrayed me by falling onto my cheeks. and I wiped them quickly before they could reach my jaw.

"Oh, I'm fine. I-It's nothing." I cried assuringly while sniffing, not being able to face them and just looked at the ground, blinking my eyes quickly, to stop the tears from falling more and more. A trick I used from the Nurse from the medical centre in my previous pack.

"C'mere." Aiden sighed before engulfing my petite figure against his broad one into a hug and patting my head and I choked a little bit, not being able to stop my tears anymore.

"You know it's okay to cry right?" Xavier cooed behind me while patting my back.

"Just cry, it will make you feel better."

"N-No—"

"Sofia, I'm telling you. It's okay. It's just us." Chase spoke firmly, persuading me further after his sad smile, and I staggered a little bit.

"We should have been there to protect you," Aiden whispered regretfully while still hugging me tightly, and I tried to stop myself from breaking down on that spot.

"Those bastards don't deserve you as a daughter. You're amazing." Chase snarled quietly, making Xavier slap his brother's arm in a censure after the mentioning of our parents.

"Damn right they don't, fuck them. They are not our family anymore. We have each other from now onwards." Xavier said happily.

"Just cry, it's fine." Aiden mumbled again, only making it audible for me. I was literally surviving on a thread, until I couldn't anymore.

I broke down. Completely broke down with the haunting faces of both my parents while they looked at me with disgust.

Along with all the other faces I've encountered so far in my life who were not at all fond of me, as if they were coming back into my mind like demons to scare me more, making me tremble.

I went limp, I couldn't stand anymore. Aiden held me with his arm strength before Xavier and Chase hugged us all, saying small comforting words to me simultaneously, and I was just thankful to get this embrace which I really needed throughout the passing years.

I cried my heart out without any filter, letting out all the tears which I wanted to do yesterday, but stopped myself before letting Zander see my ugly cry. With everything that's left in me, the pain was too much.

We all sank down onto the ground, still holding each other, and they made sure I was comfortable and wouldn't let me go until I felt better.

"We'll do what we have to do as brothers from now on, okay Sofi?" Xavier asked with a boop to the nose, and I nodded with a small giggle at his cute gesture.

"Forget about them, you have us." Chase cheered in a high pitched voice, and my after-crying hiccups started as soon as I wiped my tears again.

"T-Thank you guys." I whispered between sniffs. I saw Chase also tearing up with me, but he didn't cry, Xavier had a very sad expression, seeing his eyes gloss a little with the waterworks, and Aiden looked furious, yet he hugged me tightly without another thought.

"No thanks here, it's our lifetime job now." Chase jokes, making me chuckle.

"I don't wanna burden you t-though..."

"Bullshit! I love this damn job. I GET TO BE AN OLDER BROTHER!" Chase screamed before getting up running away into the distance with his arms in the air, and jumping up and down with a fist bump.

"Aaaaand he's at it again." Xavier sighed.

"LET ME LIVE MY HAPPY MOMENT PARTY POOPER!" Chase yelled back.

"Jesus Christ, my ears." Xavier groaned while rubbing his ears.

I was still hugging Aiden, he didn't plan on letting me go either, making me feel his loving aura for the first time as he decided to look down at me. He was still looking angry while facing the floor before, once he looked at me his face changed completely.

"Wanna go home?" He asked softly and I nodded while wiping my face.

"Leza-Go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 18.6K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
694 61 8
Maverick Henderson is the alpha of the Red Moon Pack which is the most powerful and biggest pack in the world. He is said to be the most ruthless per...
1.1K 52 14
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...
278K 10.5K 27
Logan Hendricks, 17, Alpha of The Moon Shard Pack starts a new school with a few pack members. He thinks it'll be a normal robot like school life. We...