Avatar: The Last Airbender IM...

By slvutt

Basically it's stories of you dating the ATLA characters! :) [REQUESTS OPEN] [UNDER EDITING] More

HI
Ba Sing Se Princess (ZUKO!)
Childish Love (Aang)
Blind Love (Toph)
Smile! (Kyoshi)
Fear (Mai)
Its Beautiful (Zuko)
Feelings (Haru!)
Fire and Water (Katara)
Prison Lovers (Suki)
Jealousy (Ty Lee)
Sign Language (Sokka)
Baby Steps (Aang)
Family (Zuko)
Mute (Zuko)
Reassurance (Toph)
Surprises (Sokka)
Beautiful (Katara)
First thoughts (Jet)
Goodnight, Love Bugs (Sokka)
Mental (Azula)
Protective (Azula)
Hope! (Aang)
Tease (Azula!)
Don't Be Stupid (Sokka)
Sneaking around (Kyoshi)
Power (Zuko) pt.1
Capturer. (Katara)
Speak! (Zuko)
Softy (Toph)
Genderbent!
What the GB characters look like
{GB} How Sweet (Sokka)
{GB} Silly Feelings (Azula)
{GB} Beautiful Insecurities (Mai)
{GB} Attention (Toph)
{GB} Home (Zuko)
Not Funny (Zuko)
Lovely One(TOPH)
!!!
Apart (ZUKO)
Forgotten (TOPH)
Lifetime Enemy (ZUKO)

The Avatar's Sister(SOKKA!)

13.1K 216 215
By slvutt

You are 16 well 116... Aang and you ran out one day and a storm hit. Knocking you in the water. Aang froze you guys in an ice berg for 100 years. Only for two siblings... Katara and Sokka to find you one faithful day!

~~~~
My brother, Aang is the Avatar... very surprising but I know he will change the world for the better.

Traveling with Katara and Sokka has been wonderful. Crazy but amazing. Katara is like the mother of us. Serious, sweet, and caring Sokka on the other hand. Sarcastic, Sexist, Annoying, Irritating, a meat eater...

"{Y/N}! Yoo-hoo!" Oh and there he is waving a hand in my face. Earning a smack. "What do you want?" It's very known that we don't like each other. Always picking and teasing another. Making snarky comments.

"We're stopping for the night." Toph crosses her arms before grabbing me and pulling me off Appa. "No arguing tonight, please." Katara jumps down with our bags on her arms.

"Well, as long as mister Meat eater over here doesn't start anything we will be great!" I gesture to the boy next to me who was looking down at his flexed muscles... gross.

Once he catches onto what I say his jaw drops. "Excuse me!?" "You heard me." Sticking my tongue, Katara and Toph groan as Aang tries to get in the middle of us.

"If you guys are going to start an argument PLEASE go look for fire wood while arguing." My brother pleads, staring right at me making me feel a bit bad.

"Let's go, warrior boy." Grabbing him by his ear, dragging him to the woods as he whispers 'ow' over and over again.

I let him go once we get to a good place, he stumbles back, holding his ear like it's super fragile and going to break.

"You didn't have to do that!" Throwing up his hands dramatically, only getting a straight face in return. "Boohoo, cry about it." Turning around and collecting sticks off the ground.

"You're so annoying." He grumbles under his breath.

"Guess we have something in common." Not even denying it, I know I can be annoying. He's worse though.

"I don't get you sometimes, you're so nice to everyone else BUT me." That's so not true... I mean yes it is.. but once he met us. My brother and I he's made fun of me non-stop every day. No one else, not Suki, not Yue, not Toph, JUST ME!

"You started it." I argue, poking his back with a stick causing him to yelp.

He pokes  me back and shakes his head. "No! That was you! Making fun of me because I eat meat! Meat is good! Try it sometime." 

"Ew no! And it was you! Making fun of my hair! My face! My voice! Everything! It hurts ya know!" I scream, whacking him with the stick multiple times, as he yells for me to stop, trying to hit me back.

"You deserve it!" He tells me and I pause, slouching a bit.

"Why?"

"Why do I deserve it Sokka?" Placing my hands on my hips, he sighs. Dropping the sticks.

"You know what, don't answer that. Get the sticks on your own." Throwing my sticks on the ground in front of him. Storming back to the camp sight. Leaving a weirdly quiet Sokka behind.

~~~~

Third Person!

"Hey... where's Sokka? Did you kill him!? Oh my gosh! {Y/N}! We wanted you to solve your problems not kill them!" Aang's eyes widen as he jumps to conclusions. Katara tilts her head, looking at the female Airbender who seems upset and confused.

"I didn't kill him. He's picking up the sticks by himself." You walk to your tent that Katara put up, laying in it. Usually everyone would go to sleep without being under the tents. But you feel more comfortable in one.

The three look at each other, your brother goes to check on you but is stopped by Katara. "Girl on girl time might be best." She walks to the tent, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"Hey... {Y/N}. Can we talk?" The brunette speaks barely above a whisper, but enough to get your attention.

"Yeah. Unless you don't want to hear about how you're brother is a jerk." You sit yourself up, letting her sit down next to you.

"What did he do this time?" She sighs causing you both to chuckle.

"He told me I deserve the teasing and getting picked on. What did I ever do to him? I mean I tease him back but that's because he started it." Gasping after talking with one breath. Trying to get it all out at one time.

"I don't know why he said that. But you don't deserve it." Katara pulls you into a side hug, rubbing your back. "I'll talk to him. Knock some sense into him. Maybe have Toph throw some rocks at him or something." Making you laugh, nodding in response. "Sounds good. Thank you, Tara." Sitting back up, straighter.

She nods, climbing back out of the tent and bumping into Sokka who was rubbing his neck
nervously.

Katara pulls him away from the tent
"What. Is. Wrong. With. You!" She hits him in the chest multiple times.

"First off... OW! Second I'm here to apologize, I know I messed up." He holds his chest, where she hit him.

Her mouth opens slightly. "Oh... then go!" Pushing him towards the tent making him stumble, landing on {Y/N}.

"Oof!" You both groan, he gets off you quickly.

"What do you want?" Huffing, wiping hair out of your eyes.

"To apologize... I didn't mean what I said. All of it. Even the picking on you."  You glare at him, not believing it for one second. He's done this trick before, always ending up in him yelling "PRANK! HAHA YOUVE BEEN PRANKED!"

"How should I believe you're even serious about this?" Crossing your arms in front of you, not looking him in the eyes.

"Because.. if I say why you will laugh at me."

"I mean probably but just say it. You're already on thin ice Sokka." Haha... get the pun cause he's water tribe.. ya know? I'll just go...

"I know I know... just... please don't laugh." He takes a deep breath after you hesitantly nod, promising not to laugh.

"Thereasoniteasedandpickedonyouwasbecauseilikedyouandstilldolike...a lot!" He says all in one time making you shake your head for a second and stop him.

"I understood... none of that."

His chest rises before letting out a sigh.

"I like you. A lot. I teased you because I didn't want to like you. Thinking that you were fire nation at first was the reason I pushed you away so much. It's a stupid reason but-" cutting him off by placing a finger on his lips, trying to process what he just told you.

"No... you're lying to me. You can't just mess with someone like that." Poking his chest, angry with what was said.

"Wh-what? I'm not! I just told you the truth." He lifts your chin to look him in the eyes but your try hard to look the other way.

"No." You whisper, but he just laughs, getting a confused look from you.

"{Y/N}... just shut up and listen! I like you, okay? I have and always will. No one else makes my heart beat like you!" He shakes your shoulders trying to snap some sense into you.

"I would love to believe that! But you went out with Yue! And Suki! Both beautiful girls!" You argue, a singular tear falling from your cheek.

"You went out with Jet! JET of all men!" He reminds you causing you to gag.

"Ugh! Gross." You shiver, both of you calm down...

Everything was quiet, only hearing crickets and birds in the background. Not even noticing the three outside the tent, listening in.

"Would you hit me if I kissed you?" Sokka suddenly asks, cocking up an eyebrow, waiting for a response as you stare up at him.

"Depends..." He doesn't even care that, that was your answer he cups your cheeks into his hands, kissing you.

It lasts a while. Having to end so you guys could breathe.

"You didn't hit me... what does that mean?" He asks, still holding your face as your lips twitch upwards.

"I like you too. Don't mess this up." You tease him making him roll his eyes jokingly, kissing you once again.

"Oh I won't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.8K 15
You, the reader, woke up on a ship and discovered that you had been transported to the Avatar universe. You have to work with the GAng and figure out...
Balance By Lucy

Fanfiction

92.6K 3.5K 27
❝I want to tell you the tale of a girl frozen in ice and time, of how she⎯and her friends⎯were able to save this world, and bring balance back to us...
8.4K 222 18
This story is about how Y/N is with team avatar but battling with Azula make Y/N fall in love with her. This will start at the beginning and stuff I'...
63.5K 1.7K 17
(Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 1) *Edited In which a girl who stands out in her Earth Kingdom hometown gets to go on the adventure she didn't kno...