𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ

200K 7.1K 5.1K
By sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"Ready to leave?" Zander entreated softly after I was done eating.

"Yes." I chirped after wrapping the chicken wrap properly to make it doesn't fall in any way, that would be a disaster.

"Wait outside, I'll throw the trash away," He instructed softly before kissing my cheek and taking the trays away, and I got up from the seat and went out the doors.

I stood outside and hugged myself, admiring the chilly wind, feeling the amazing nightfall bestow its power onto my wolf as it was her favourite time of the day, making her happy as we say the moon displayed faultlessly above us, and surprisingly busy road with cars flying by my sight. I amassed the chicken wrap with me safely and waited.

I looked around to see the night was still young, many people were outside and it was only like half-past ten. I noticed a human kid trying to sell his hand-made stickers to strangers when they rudely declined him, making me frown after seeing his expression. He seemed very upset, and tired and immensely exhausted. I strolled up to him while he was wiping some sweat off of his forehead, and he looked up at me, making me greet him with a warm smile.

"Hey there." I initiated, kneeling to his level and he gave me a tired smile in return, probably seeing someone approach him instead of him having to do it.

"Hi," He croaked out.

"What stickers do you have there?"

"Spider-man," He said, showing me his stickers. He's so adorable.

"Would you like to buy them? It's a dollar for 2 sets,"

"I don't have any money." I muttered sadly, pouting at the loss of lucre, to which he nodded in understanding while sighing.

"Are you here alone?"

"My parents are back in the village." He spoke softly, looking in a particular direction to point at the nearby small houses, and I grinned at the adorable sizes of them. All of sudden his tummy rumbled, obviously looking a bit peckish, but also felt a little embarrassed.

I chuckled at his cute nature and decided to hand him the wrap I had with me. He looked very shocked by my action, almost searching for something in my eyes cautiously, and looked back and forth me and wrap.

"I'm full, you can have it." I stated happily while giving him an assuring nod.

He quietly takes it in his tiny hands and his eyes instantly lit up like the stars. He looked so innocent, so happy. He didn't deserve the contradiction from the ungrateful people walking among us, and seeing his face reminded me how cruel even humans can be, but then there are the good ones too, just like him.

"Thank you so much ma'am, I can feed my mom!" He cheered while fist-bumping in the air, and I frowned.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"My mom needs it more, she hasn't eaten in two days,"

"Who?" Zander suddenly approached the scene while coming behind me, making me get up from the ground and stand beside him, while he snaked his arm around my waist while looking at the young boy.

"His mother," I whispered to him, as he nodded in response and grinned at the boy with a warming smile.

I noticed that Zander had some bags with him with the logo of McDonald's in different colours after he came back here, seeing there was extra food in there, and he did exactly what I thought he would do. Out of the 4 bags he had, he handed 2 of them to the kid in front of us after kneeling himself, and the boy gaped at him like he was an alien.

"Here you go champ, you can also eat while feeding your family." Zander encouraged, making the boy blink at him dramatically, not believing his words at first, and didn't do anything. Instead, he started to tear up while coming near him and he hugged my mate tightly as a thank you.

"Thank you so much, because of you my mom can survive! Thank you sir!" He quickly chirped while starting to cry and I awed at the scene, as Zander patted his back assuringly and got up on his feet.

But that wasn't the end of it.

"How much are the stickers for hmm?" Zander asked curiously while digging his hands in his pockets, and I was astonished to see this side of him.

"A dollar for two sets." The boy whispered while looking down, as Zander pulled out some notes from his wallet and looked down at him.

"I'll have everything you have. Give me all the sets."

Oh. My. Goodness.

The boy then pinched himself to see if this was really happening, staggering on his spot before handing him over the small sets he had with him at the moment, making Zander nod.

There were 12 sets, meaning Zander had to give six dollars, but instead he gave him fifty dollars in his tiny fist, causing the boy to cover his mouth in absolute tears.

"These stickers are beautiful, never stop making them." My mate finished after taking the 12 sheets, causing the boy to jump in excitement after taking the bags with him and waving at both is us.

"Thank you for helping me and my family! Bye nice lady! Bye amazing man!" He vivaciously spoke before turning around and starting to head in the direction of his village with his cute little feet, making me sigh as Zander then turned to me and held my hand.

"That was so adorable to watch," I awed while walking back to the limo with him, and he hummed happily in response.

"Did you order extra food?"

"These were given for free."

"Then what about the stickers? What are we going to do with them?"

"I'm sure the kids of our pack will happily have them as a comeback present." He chuckled, as I immediately agreed to the idea and felt him caressing my hand with his thumb.

He said our pack, oh boy. Stop making me feel things, thank you.

Looking at the young kid whom we just encountered, I couldn't stop myself from thinking whether I can have kids one day. I was very fond of them in general, I would even sometimes play with the red moon pups when no wants to. So I really wanted to be a mom.

"One day we'll also have kids, just like him." Zander spoke while looking at me seriously, almost in a promise, and I just couldn't stop myself from having a big fat smile on my face. It was bliss.

We quietly walked to the limo, with me side hugging him, and his arm around my shoulder, and I watched the stars twinkle, just like the boy's eyes did.

"A-A private jet?!" I shrieked while gawking at the transport vehicle in front of me, trying to comprehend the expensive-looking sight, while Zander just stood there beside me with an unbothered shrug, like it was nothing.

Pfft, rich people.

We arrived at the airport very quickly after a ten-minute drive, and Zander gave my small packed bag and his big suitcase to a person who looked like a butler at the entrance of the jet. He then gently pushed me forwards, not letting me admire the masterpiece for long, and leading me to the jet.

"C'mon now, everyone is inside the jet. You should be sleeping soon," He shouted, trying to make me hear his deep voice because of the loud noise coming from the jet, emitting from the engines, and I kind of nodded but still covered my ears after that.

I think I'm going deaf.

When we entered the jet, I was utterly speechless, astonished beyond belief as my theory of the jet itself being a sight to see was proven wrong. This looked like a fricking mansion. Everything looked ridiculously expensive, the material, the walls, the floors, even the glasses for drinks looked more expensive than a whole house.

This is just getting out of hand.

Immediately in a second, I spotted Zuri getting up from her seat and rushing to me with a bright smile, walking from the other side of the jet, and reaching me. She gave me a quick side hug before pulling me to a spare chair to face her, bowing her head momentarily towards Zander, and he nodded in understanding before going to Chris.

"I can't believe this is happening to us! No more kitchen work! Hallelujah!" She exclaimed cheerfully, making me laugh as I also knew that the traumatic episode was hopefully over. She's right about that, I guess this was what freedom was like when you're not bound to something, but I had a feeling I couldn't belong in this lifestyle.

Too much freedom.

I don't even know whether I deserve it.

"What's wrong Sof? You look off." Zuri toned down her volume after seeing my calculating face, and I shook my head in assurance, planting one of my elbows on the armchair, and setting my face on my hand.

"It's nothing Zu, it's just that I'm not used to these kinds of luxurious things. I didn't even have anything normal in my life, ever. You know about that."

"Well, you will get used to it honey. Being the mate of one of the gods has its perks, plus, the god himself is the biggest treasure you could ever get. Forget about luxuries, I'm glad that you were able to find your mate." She smiled sadly at me, fidgeting with her foot while tapping it repeatedly on the ground, before looking away at the jet windows.

"Hey, you'll find yours too! And besides, I'm sure he'll be very happy to have someone like you."

"You think so?"

"Of course! You were the only one who treated me well all these years, you deserve the best, and I want a good man for you," I prompted while inviting her into doing our secret handshake, making her giggle as she kind of blushed at my words.

"Your bed is ready ma'am." A male air hostess came to inform Zuri about her designated place of staying for the next few hours, and we both quickly said our goodnights after a share of a few inside jokes, and she headed off.

"Baby,"

I turned around at the sudden voice behind me, finding Zander approaching me with a hoodie in his hands, and I got up from the chair.

"Come here." He spoke in a content mood while gesturing with his hand to make me come near him and I went over to him after a few footsteps, and he took my hand into his big one gently, never failing in creating small comforting circles on my skin, only to lead me into an actual fucking bedroom in this prestigious jet.

Bruh.

How in the world?!

I let out a huge gasp without even trying to hide it anymore, already done with the number of times I'm having to deal with the shocking elements in this place. and he just flashed a goofy smile at me, kind of expecting my reaction.

"There's a bathroom in here, go get changed into this. It's more comfortable, plus it's mine." He teased huskily with a wink, turning me red with a puff to my cheeks, and I quickly went to the bathroom and stripped.

The hoodie was pure white, and was like 10 times bigger than me. Heck, it was a little bigger than Zander too, and it reached my knees which was fine at least.

I looked like a drowning chipmunk, lovely.

I came out to see him in a pair of grey sweatpants and....

Shirtless. Without a top. With his torso greeting the atmosphere like it was the friend of the world. And his abs speaking to me non-verbally. I don't know whether I'm supposed to cover my eyes, maybe he was going to wear a shirt and he was in the middle of changing. But he did not attempt to alter his attire, and just looked at me after feeling my gaze on him from afar.

"I'm glad you enjoy the view princess," He snickered playfully before lying down on the bed, kind of flexing his muscles, making me sigh to myself in nervousness. He looked at me again and patted the space beside him, and I slowly approached the bed and climbed it. He quickly took out the blankets attached to the bed and laid it over my exposed legs, and I relaxed my head on a pillow before turning to face him.

He quickly sprawled on top of the bed and looked at me very curiously with a small glint of relief, and I chewed on my bottom lip after admiring his perfection. He started to play with a strand of my hair while twirling it around his finger, and I yawned while covering my mouth with another thought.

"Tired?" He questioned in his sleepy voice, yawning right after me with no filter, and I rubbed my eyes to prevent myself from awing out loud.

Oh my God, I can't take much more of this. His voice was heaven.

"Hmm."

He then traced his finger onto my forehead and squinted his eyes, making cheeky patterns on my scalp after digging his hand into my hair, causing me to giggle, and he adjusted himself in bed properly.

"Are you healed completely?"

"I think so."

"I'm going to make you go to my pack doctor for a general check-up, to make sure you'll be perfectly fine."

"You don't have to do that Zander—"

"I will."

"But I already healed though,"

"Just please listen to me, for my sake."

He supplicated in a quieter voice, blinking his eyes slowly while still staring at me in silence. I think he was tired too, and I wasn't used to this at all. I was never given help when it came to healing my wounds, I would mostly stay at the medical centre by myself, this was again eccentric for me, even his comeback to my life made a huge difference, because right now I even have an actual mattress to sleep on.

Looking at how much he is worrying for me makes me feel disgusted about myself, I never wanted to be a burden to him, he's been angry more than once ever since he met me, completely ruining his mood when he had to travel all the way here with some of his pack, only to be gone in that exact day during the late hours.

All I did was just cause more problems in his life, his blood pressure is probably not normal because of me. I have no idea on how to correct it either, if cleaning something would make up for it, I certainly would, but maybe that's now how things work here. He frowns and snarls more often and it just upsets me.

He quickly looked at me once more, plastering a sad face before me before pulling me against him, with my head on his chest, my arms around his torso, one of his arms wrapped around my waist his other hand on my head.

"You know, I'm glad I got to leave that pack quicker than decided. My people didn't like the Alpha's work very much," He cooed into my hair, making my eyes widen in surprise before I face him properly after resting my chin on his chest.

"And this trip just became even better after finding you. I'm not letting you get hurt ever again, I will take care of you, okay? I'll do it happily on any day and any second." He preached with a smug look, making me gulp down the hard bile that was growing in my throat after his effort to even fathom to be by my side, and I hugged him tightly while closing my eyes, not having enough words in my brain to thank him properly.

"Thank you."

"For what baby?"

"For everything honestly." I murmured genuinely, sucking in my lips to not make them quiver, and he continued to play with my hair and examined my face into his mind.

He looked at me like I was his world, it was something that even a blind man could notice, which was absurd because I was not that special, and I didn't even do anything right for him.

How could he look at me like that?

"I didn't do anything special princess, it had to be done."

"You saved a pack from an irresponsible Alpha, you punished the wolves who deserved it. You helped me and Zuri so many times."

"Like I said, I love my job as an Alpha, and your mate. You don't need to thank me for showing you how much I love you," I froze. Did he just say he loves me!?

"I'm not going to hide the obvious princess, I waited for you for years. I saved myself for you, I knew on that day at the playground that you were meant to be mine, and I kept an oath to myself to always wish for you and only you."

Holy freaking Christ.

Don't start crying now you idiot, ugh.

"W-Why?" I croaked out, not being able to stop the tears from falling anymore. He was being so nice and warm to me, all I ever thought was that I only burden people and that I don't deserve to be treated correctly.

That I was a mistake.

But he didn't see that?

"Because you just exist Sofia." He kissed my forehead.

"That's the reason, you exist. You live. You breathe. That's why."

"I don't deserve t-this."

"Now look at me," I looked at him with glossy eyes and he had a serious look on his face. God, why do I cry all the fucking time?

"You deserve every ounce of love, affection and more. I'm not letting you bring yourself down anymore. You deserve the good, and I will give that to you." He muttered before taking my hand and rubbing his thumb on it, caressing my skin.

"And also, I will deal with your parents when we arrive at our pack, they will deal with the consequences of their deeds," He said, looking at the ceiling. I just stayed silent and rubbed my face on his chest. He took it as a signal and tucked me in bed with him, turned the lights off, and cuddled me to sleep.

"Goodnight, amica mea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 1.3K 20
𝘼 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... Zara Crones, a strong and ambitious Omega with a troubled past, suddenly finds that her own...
10.7M 331K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...
237K 4.5K 26
'My boyfriends big brother is MY MATE and our Alpha'. Olivia and Sterling have promised to reject their mates for one another. They don't believe the...
9.4K 265 27
COMPLETE - Highest Ranking: 85 in Nature | "I loved you from the moment I met you, Sofia." | Sofia's world turned upside down when her parents were m...