𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

Oleh sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... Lebih Banyak

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ

208K 8.1K 4.7K
Oleh sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

'Sof?'

I was staring out the window doing nothing, hearing Evie finally speak after trying to communicate for a few minutes, hugging the borrowed suit jacket that Zander left bad behind to keep myself warm because my sweater was not helping me in fulfilling that job. I don't know where he went, but I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

'Hi Evie, are you feeling any better?'

'I'm much better now, we can shift at least. It would take me 2 more days to fully heal,'

'That's amazing! If you want we can go for a run whenever you want.' I sub-consciously smiled to myself, talking to my wolf was amazing. My wolf is not much of a talker, but she's never made me feel alone.

I remember when I was a kid, she would cheer me up whenever the kids used to bully me. Thanks to her, I survived most of my beatings, without her I would've been dead years ago.

I don't quite remember when the abuse started, maybe when I just became 13? Or 14? That was 2 years ago, normally werewolves have their first shift at the age of 16, but Evie came quicker than usual just to help me.

'Yass, we need to go on a run soon. Are your wounds healed?'

I touched my back to see my scars starting to fade slowly m, I even tried to lay on my back and it wasn't painful this time, I'm glad I made some progress with her, sighing deeply and smiling towards the window.

'Yeah, I can sleep properly now.'

'That's good. Where is mate? I didn't get to talk to him when we met.'

Thinking about Zander made me feel safe instantly. I can't believe he even wanted to talk to me after looking at my condition, it was truly an icy shock to me, and I at first couldn't fathom to convince myself about the fact that it was real. Many male wolves would've rejected their mates at my condition, but he didn't even think about rejection by the looks of his face.

I still think I don't deserve him. He made me feel wanted and cared for in my life, and I'm not supposed to have that. I don't know what I did to have him as my mate, I was mostly a disappointment to people ever since I was young. It was weird, and it was perplexing.

'He's gone. But I think he'll come back soon,'

My wolf started to purr like a cat when I talked about Zander, making me giggle quietly while cupping my cheek.

'How's his wolf eve?'

'He's amazing. His name is Atlas, I got to know that through the mating link, and my goodness, he's the best thing that has happened to me. I haven't spoken to him yet, but through the mate bond, he made me feel sparks which were healing me, can you imagine!'

I can tell Evie was smiling while talking about him, not being able to hold in her happiness at the meeting of her other half. I'm glad she was able to get a mate, even I'm very grateful to have a mate that is willing to talk to me, no matter what I am anyways.

'I think you should stop thinking about yourself like that, people will hate, people will love. The people who hurt us were nothing to us either, don't let their words affect you Sof,'

'I'm trying, it's just that I never had anyone else whom I could trust to get a second opinion, of course, Zuri was..wait.'

I completely forgot about Zuri.

I hope I get to meet her before the day ends. I have a lot to tell her, it's like having girl gossip for the first time, especially on the topic of boys. I looked around the room, scanning it attentively, to see a black suitcase near the closet, and there was a huge bathroom connected to this room, with a big TV and amazing french windows.

This room was beautiful, and the chilly weather made it some fun to slide my feet along the wooden floors to feel the cold hard floor beneath me.

But then all of a sudden, the peaceful silence was disrupted as I heard nearby screaming in the background. Many people were screaming frantically, causing my heart to jump in my chest.

What was going on out there?

I quickly looked out the window again, contemplating the scene, to see the numerous people from my pack running away and panicking frantically. It looked like they were running from something like they were being hunted.

Then many foreign wolves came into the picture a few seconds later. They were chasing them down profusely with loud snarls and thundering paws.

Is our pack being ambushed? Are the new wolves some rogues and scoundrels? Why hasn't the alarm set off from the warriors for an attack?

Then I noticed they had marks on their fur, specific marks that showcased a pack symbol, as it stood loud and proud right above their paws on their front legs, making me part my lips in understanding.

Never mind, they were not rogues.

I looked closely to see which pack they were from, nothing three letters with its black shadow behind it, displaying the alphabets 'KNT' on their coats, making me realize that they were a Knight's pack. They all were from the Shadow Moon Pack, and they were attacking the people here while fighting them, making my eyes widen after noticing that this is a literal war between two big packs, and my mate's side was winning.

Wait...why are they chasing everyone?!

Weren't they here to like, negotiate, and stuff? About the rogues? They are playing cat and the mouse with each other.

I then again heard an unexpected knock on the door of this room, making me note yet another mini heart attack today for the umpteenth time, before exhaling exaggeratedly.

God, that was scary.

"Ms. Sofia?" I recognised a male voice entreat from the other side of the wall, making me frown as to why he even knows my name, as I don't recall hearing his voice ever before in my life.

"Y-Yes? Who is it?"

"Can you open the door? I'm from the Shadow Moon Pack."

I gulped down hard, having a miniature debate in my brain, deciding not to seem rude to the friendly sounding young man, and went to open the door hesitantly. I saw a man with green eyes and blonde hair, also having a rather youthful than most people, and adorned a bright smile on his face, and he was at least 6'2, wearing all black.

"Sorry to bother you, Luna, I'm Chris, the Alpha's Gamma. I need to bring you to the Alpha, it's his orders." He spoke politely while showing his rank badge on his wrist, and I just waved at him awkwardly before nodding in understanding.

Luna. He..just called me his Luna.

That word alone made a complete shiver run down my whole spine, causing small shudders to adorn my arm, feeling questions arising in my head, which were not really controllable.

Was I even fit to be a Luna? Pfft, my conditions say otherwise.

'Fuck yes.' Evie growled which made me laugh internally.

"What's going on out there?" I asked curiously, while closing the door behind me and following him.

"Our pack members are targeting down the corrupt wolves involved in the Red Moon Pack who are believed to be working with the rogues in secret..."

What the heck? We had snitches in the pack? That's interesting.

".....and also the people who treated you badly." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait what?"

"Alpha's orders again." He shrugged while chuckling, making me blink dramatically after digesting his words.

But there are innocent wolves out there...

"Don't worry about the innocent ones, Zander can make people spit out their lies easily. If they don't, that means they are not bad. We'll be heading towards the training grounds, you can accompany my mate while we negotiate with the council. I believe one of your friends is also waiting there for you."

I smiled. I'm sure it's Zuri.

I looked outside to see the apparent good pack members in a long line, taking something from the warriors of the Shadow Moon Pack. It looked like a small badge, having the words 'RPM', that was probably standing for red moon pack member, and I watched everything in awe. This whole place looked like an actual functioning pack now, as there was nothing jokingly made, while the members of Zander's pack took everything seriously like a boss.

I immediately spotted Zuri in my peripheral vision, seeing her talking to a bright smiling girl whom I didn't know, and she instantly noticed me and ran towards me in a flash, reuniting both of us in a long and warm hug, and it felt amazing.

"OH MY GOD SOF! Thank goodness you're fine! Are you hurt anywhere? Are you tired? Do you need some food or water? Are you—" She again, started to blurt questions without letting me utter a single sound from my lips, making me giggle to myself and watch her tantrum. She was a natural talker who wouldn't shut up in front of people, and this made me laugh.

"I'm fine girl, I can eat, but I'll do that later," I replied assuringly while smiling at her, making her make the peace sign before guiding me back to where she was standing. The girl who was talking to her approached me and greeted me with a beautiful expression,

"Hey there! I'm Karlee, Chris' mate. You must be Sofia." She chirped vivaciously, engulfing me in yet another hug after Zuri's, and I just froze.

I'm awkward as fuck. I don't know how to deal with people in these situations.

I just hugged her back in a response, well kind of, and giggled nervously before pulling away.

"I'm so excited to finally meet you, the Alpha wouldn't stop talking about you, you know," She cheered while thinking to herself, making me frown after witnessing Zuri's teasing expression targeted towards me.

Zander...talked about me?

That's new.

"Okay, question time, when were you going to tell me that one of the gods is YOUR DAMN MATE?!" Zuri screamed at me dramatically making the people around us look at us and it was again.

Awkward.

Very awkward Zu, great.

"Uh huh, about that. Can you keep it down first?" I lectured while whispering to her as a reprimand, while she nodded embarrassing with a sly pig snort, but still looked a little shocked.

"I—I only meet him today, I didn't have the time to tell anyone. But where were you guys all this time?"

"We were in the meeting hall discussing the rogues. The meeting stopped when Zander burst in and confronted the Alpha."

Confronted the alpha? The meeting was still going on? And he confronted Alpha Kane in front of everyone?!

"About what?" I asked nervously.

"We don't know yet, he didn't specify what he did, but just took him and the Luna outside, and it looked like he was ready to kill someone, that's all we know. We'll find out sooner or later regardless of that. Anyways the Alpha is shady as hell, I never liked him."

'I love Karlee.' 

'Same.'

They both led me to the resting benches nearby, standing beside as I took a seat while eyeing my surroundings again, and Karlee handed me some water, which I gladly took. After what happened this morning, I needed the water.

'You need to tell mate what happened, we can't hide that,' Evie mentioned abruptly, making me nod to myself after gulping down the cold liquid, seemingly content with my now soothing throat, before putting the bottle down.

Evie had a point, I'll tell him when he's in a chill mood.

I don't wanna burden him though...I just hope I'm not.

I looked around to see many bad wolves in one corner of the training fields, immediately getting beaten up by Zander's pack members one by one, making me choke to myself before quickly looking away, not doing well with violence at all, and tucked my hair behind my ear.

Goddamn, those wolves were huge.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Zander talking to some of the warriors with crossed arms and a straight posture. He looked very angry and serious, just like last time when we were in his room. He caught me staring at him almost in mere seconds, and instead of staying cold and furious, his expression instantly softened. He motioned the girls beside me to leave for a few minutes, on his way here to talk to me, to which they did.

"Use protection," Zuri whispered before leaving.

That bitch.

Ignoring that for sure.

"Hi," I muttered softly while trying to smile, he still had a straight face but then his lips twitched upwards after seeing my face.

He didn't say anything, coming even closer to just pull me into a hug and embraced me tightly. I gladly took the hug and snuggled in his chest, already used to his warmth that he radiated off of his body. After taking in my scent, he was finally satisfied, relaxing after God knows how long, and ruffling my hair a little bit.

Now I smell like him thanks to the jacket I wore, and he growled in approval with the good change. I giggled at his reaction, to which he growled again, playfully this time.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asked softly while making me sit next to him on the bench, as he prompted one of his elbows on his thighs and turned to me.

"I'm way better, now that my wolf has healed a lot, I have the energy to do stuff!" I squealed happily, finally being able to breathe in peace while he was around, and he just chuckled at my mood. He didn't say anything again for a few minutes, almost as if he was lost in his own train of thought, and I nudged him a little to get his attention, to which he nodded in question. It looked like he was thinking about something hard.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked shyly.

"You."

'Okay Papi, he's bold.' And my wolf started to purr again. She must be a cat in disguise.

"Oh—uh huh. Good to know." I squeaked awkwardly, making him give me a toothy grin after seeing me blush a little.

"Thank you, Zander,"

"For what?" He suddenly asked, looking confused by my words.

"For helping me and the pack." I whispered while pointing at all the registering pack members who were being approved of from the higher ranked ones from his pack, and he sighed loudly in response before making me turn to him. He made me face him properly, with his hands going around my cheek to cup my face, and I simply stared up at him.

"Taking care of you is my job as a mate, taking care of a pack is my job as an Alpha. No need to thank me, I love my jobs." He said cutely and I couldn't help myself but smile, I all of a sudden kissed his cheek and he...BLUSHED. HE BLUSHED! I MADE HIM BLUSH!

He quickly tried to look at anything but me, clearly hiding the fact that he became a little scarlet, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, and this made me feel amazing, I guess I do have some effect on the Alpha.

For his sake, or should I say pride, I won't ask about the blush.

"Alpha, he's ready. We are waiting for your orders," Chris suddenly spoke beside us after approaching our bench and informed about something, and I didn't what he was talking about so I just smiled at him as a greeting, to which he waved. Zander immediately lost his carefree look in a millisecond, and became serious all over again.

'Damn, he's hot. Can he fuck us already?'

'Evie!'

'What?'

I momentarily saw Zander coughing before standing up and reaching his hand out to me,

"Come with me, amica mea."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.9K 1.5K 30
~Complete~ (This is the first time I am writing a story. I don't have any experience of writing a book but I will try my best to make less mistake an...
185K 2.6K 56
Finding your soulmate in a werewolf community is the greatest thing that could happen to you. But not to Chase. Chase, the soon-to-be Alpha of the B...
233K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
9.4K 265 27
COMPLETE - Highest Ranking: 85 in Nature | "I loved you from the moment I met you, Sofia." | Sofia's world turned upside down when her parents were m...