DeVil's In The Name

By Sugar_And_Spice125

"People Always Underestimate A Girl In Diamonds And Fur" - Cruella DeVille Cruella DeVille, known for her vil... More

№1|We Met In The Rain (Edited)
№2|Eyes Are The Window To The Soul (Edited)
№4|Ruby Rebels Part 2 (Edited)
№5|A New Start (Edited)
№6|Tainted Brownies (Edited)
№7|Pointing Fingers
№8|Sunflowers
№9|Hospital Time
№10|I'm Proud of You.
№11|Party Time (Part 1)
№12|Party Time (Part 2)
№13|Should Have Never Looked Back
№14|I Did It To Keep Her Safe
№15|A Night Of Pleasure Before The Pain
№16|The Rescue
№17|I'll Give You A Reason
№18|Home Is Where You Belong
№19|Welcome to Tokyo!
№20|The Welcoming Ceremony
№21|The First Day
№22|The First Round
№23|Fireworks
№24|A Feud In The Family
№25|Understanding Love
№26|Dragon Vs. Animalistic
№27|Sledding Day
№28|I'm Not A Monster, I'm A Sun Goddess
№29|Promises
№30|The Rage Within
№31|The Past That Haunts Us (Part 1)
№32| The Past That Haunts Us (Part 2)
№33|DeVille Cup Finals: A Battle For The Ages!
№34|Celebration!
№35|It's A Matter Of Trust
№36|Big Fires Everywhere
№37|Rekindling Passion
№38|Burn It Down
№39|Tea Tree and Sage
№40|Guess Who's Back!
№41|To Hell And Back
№42|Shelter From The Flames
№43|Douse The Flames
№44|Operation: Free The Lost Soul
№45|I'm Not The Villain, I'm The Damn Hero
Acknowledgements

№3|Ruby Rebels Part 1 (Edited)

203 37 120
By Sugar_And_Spice125

№3|Ruby Rebels Part 1
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Once arriving at the bar, Ector’s eyes widened in shock to see it was a ruin. He pushed out the broken wood in the door to get to the disheveled bar.

“Saree?! Mi Rosa! (My rose!) where are you?!” Ector called out, moving some of the broken pieces of the bar to reveal a beautiful girl with long, pink hair with pale teal streaks running through it.

Her face is very animal-like, complete with big pink eyes and a large nose. She has clawed hands, small stony wings and wing-shaped ears on the top of her head.

Ector picked up the girl, placing her on a stable table, “Mi Rosa...wake up…please.” Ector rubbed the dirt off her face.

“Ector?” Saree groaned, waking up.

“What happened?” Ector asked, noticing that Saree grew quiet.

“I thought this was a safe zone…” Saree muttered.

“It is my darling,” Ector kissed her cheek, “they broke gang laws, we’ll hold a meeting tonight.”

He went under the bar and pulled out some medical tape. He wasn’t skilled in healing but he knew her wrist was broken and needed to be wrapped. He kissed the bruises, in hopes to make them feel better.

“Ector,” Saree began watching Ector wrap up her wrist, “I don't want you going over to the Ruby Rebels.”

“Rosa, I got too,” Ector kissed her lips softly, “I promise I won't get hurt.”

“Bu-But...what if they come back?” Saree stuttered slightly.

“They won't,” Hex smiled, walking into the bar, tripping over some of the broken chairs, “you’ll stay with Ector tonight, I’ll have The Rose Quartz Dragons protecting you at all times.”

Saree wanted to ask what the Rose Quartz Dragons are but now didn't seem right. She was just thankful Hex was finally warming up to her. Saree hugged Hex tightly, her eyes turning a dim purple as Hex’s thoughts and memories of Cruella flashed through Saree.

“Where’s Cruella?”

“I dropped her off at home before we came here,” Gabriella replied. “I have some Rose Quartzs’ over there guarding the apartment.”

“Thank you Hex,” Saree thanked, Hex smiled.

“No problem, you’re my brother’s girlfriend, there’s nothing I wouldn't do for you two.” He rubbed Saree’s shoulder.

“I thought we agreed to make this a safe area?” Gabriella rubbed her chin.

“We did,” Hex nodded “but Emmanuel didn't care apparently.”

“We can't just let them get away with this!” Ector stood up, obviously pissed “I want him to pay for hurting Mi Rosa”

“Ector, sit down,” Hex sighed, Ector grunted and sat back down “nobody hates Emmanuel more than us, but going in there guns a-blazing is not smart.”

“Well, then what should we do?” Saree question, playing with the bandages.

“You're going to go with Gabriella to your house to get some clothes for the week.” Hex stated, Saree looked up at him, surprised.

“For the week!? I thought it was only one night?” Saree blushed, Emmanuel and he agreed they wouldn't stay over more than a night because it would attract the attention of the Ruby Rebels.

“It's only because we want to make sure you're safe, Saree.” Ector smiled, leaning in to whisper “I'm sure we can find something to do,” his hands trailed down her thighs.

“E-Ector!”

He just chuckled and placed his hand on her thigh “wait till after the meeting,” he sucked on her neck, “I’ll make sure you forget all about this.”

Hex returned from a phone call, looking annoyed, “there’s a meeting at 2 am.”

“2 am?! That’s,” Gabriella looked at the clock, “5 hours from now!”

Gabriella was about to say another thing about the early time but her phone rang, she looked down at her phone to see it was Diane.

She walked outside and answered the phone, “hey DD, what’s up?”

“You’re moving in with Cruella?”

“Yeah, why?” Gabriella tilted her head.

“What if...you start liking Cruella…” Diane muttered, she was painting her nails but soon stopped at the thought.

Gabriella started laughing, “one) Cruella’s Hex’s girl, and two) she’s straight.”

“Oh…” Diane sighed, giggling a little “I’m sorry baby, normally I’m not the jealous type.”

“It’s alright,” Gabriella zipped up her jacket, “I have a couple till my meeting with the Ruby Rebels, maybe I can kick in a few minutes for my baby.”

“Awe! Am I that special,” Diane gushed, walking into the bathroom to finish her nightly routine “what’s the meeting about anyway?”

Gabriella popped back inside the bar and waved goodbye to Hex and Ector, her brothers nodded and let her leave.

“I don't know, but mostly about us punishing them for hurting Saree, her bar is a safe zone but apparently Ruby Rebels forgot that,” Gabriella growled walking through the streets of Brooklyn.

“Well if I know you, you’re gonna most likely gonna yell at everyone till you before bringing out the gun and start shooting.” Diane sighed, shaking her head.

“You know me so well.” Gabriella cooed. “I haven’t seen you in ages baby, why can't you just join our gang? Or our ally gangs? Or at least move closer to the Mechanics?”

“I would honey but I don't feel comfortable joining a gang, I hope your family understands,” Diane looked in the mirror, fixing up her hair and her sexy lingerie dress.

“It’s alright Diane,” Gabriella pulled out the keys to Diane’s apartment, turning off her phone. She tiptoed to the bathroom, watching Diane get ready.

“Gods and goddesses,” Gabriella licked her lips, “you’re amazing.”

“Gabi!” Diane eeped, jumping up a little, “why didn't you tell me you came in.”

Gabriella grabbed her hands, leading her to her room, “I promise, when I move in with Cruella, I’ll make time just for you and me.”

“You promise?” Diane pouted. “Yes,” Gabriella kissed her lips, “I’ll always make time for my Diane.”

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Cruella stood on the balcony of her apartment, gazing at the night sky, she always loved the way New York looked at nighttime.

“It’s so beautiful.” Cruella sighed in delight, she noticed Hex was beside her, making her jump a bit “you scared me!”

“Sorry,” Hex chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck, “I’m just here to welcome you to the family.”

“Family?” Cruella tilted her head. “Yeah, Mama said you’re basically one of us!” Hex smiled and hugged her from behind “I think I’m calling you Marshmallow.”

“Why marshmallow?” Cruella questioned.

“Because, you’re sweet and squishy like a marshmallow, but something tells me your tough as well.” Hex tapped her nose.

“Well, I’m going to call you Firestarter.” Cruella shot back, sticking her tongue out in a cute way. Hex smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Go to bed, Marshmallow,” Hex picked her up, laying her gently in bed.

Cruella smiled and grabbed his wrist, “please stay…”

“I wish I could, my Marshmallow, but I have other things to do.” Hex ran his fingers down her curves, “but I promise I’ll be back in the morning.”

“Promise?” Cruella’s cheeks turned red, “Is there another woman?”

Hex laughed, “no, my Marshmallow,” Hex tucked her in, “just work, I’ll explain in the morning.”

Cruella let go of her wrist, “alright, goodnight Hexy.” Cruella laid down, drifting off the sleep.

Hex watched as his Cruella slept, he knew right there and then, she wouldn't be leaving his life any time soon.

He walked out of Cruella’s apartment to see Gabriella and Ector waiting for him, smirks on their lips.

Hex scoffed and blushed, “shut up.”

Gabriella got into the car with her siblings, starting it up, “you love her~” Gabriella cooed.”

“Do not!” Hex denied, “she's just…Cruella.” Hex sighed in delight as he gazed out the window.

“I saw the way you kissed her cheek, Hex, you might want to slow it down. You two are still friends right now.” Ector reminded him.

“That's the thing, Cruella seems like the type of person who's just so open to people and I love it!” Hex had a goofy smile on his face.

“That's great and all but it's still too soon, just be friends for a while, then ease into flirting. If you rush it, you'll end up possibly hurting the relationship.” Gabriella warned him.

“But-” Hex began. “But nothing Hex! You two are still in the friend area, just start small.” his siblings repeated.

“Fine,” Hex muttered, accepting defeat. Maybe I was moving a little fast. He pondered, even though he only met Cruella today, he could tell there was a strong connection between the two.

His thoughts of her stopped when he reached the abandoned warehouse the Ruby Rebels decided to hold the meeting at.

“Look Hex, we’re just trying to protect you that’s all,” Gabriella told him.

“I know,” Hex nodded, “It’s just, when I’m around her I can't help myself.”

“I know, it’s the same way with Saree.” Ector smiled, he couldn't wait till this was over so he could rest in her arms.

“Well, at least you two are dating,” Hex muttered, rolling his eyes.

“Don't worry Hex, you go at your own speed, don't listen to your siblings.” Edgar motivated him.

“Thank you, tio,” Hex glared at his sibling, “at least some people believe me.”

“Shut up.” Gabriella and Ector scoffed.

“If Cruella is alright with you two moving so fast then okay. As long as you two are happy.” Edgar smiled, patting Hex’s shoulder.

Hex was about to say thank you again but his phone rang, he looked down to see it was an unknown number. He walked to a distant part of the warehouse, away from the Dragons.

“Hello?” Hex spoke into the phone.

“Hello? Hex?” Hex smiled, knowing this was Cruella’s voice.

“Hi Marshmallow,” Hex felt his heart race at her giggle, “Is everything okay?”

“Yes, it’s just, you left your jacket, it’s probably cold at the mechanic.” Cruella guessed, Hex chuckled.

“Oh, keep it, it probably looks hot on you.” Hex smirked.

Cruella blushed, trying on the jacket, it smelled just like him “th-thank you.”

“You’re welcome, now, get some rest Marshmallow, I’ll be there soon.” Hex whispered, ending the call.

“Cruella, I presume?” Edgar questioned.

“Yeah,” Hex chuckled, flashing his goofy smile, “left my jacket there and I let her keep it.”

“I’m sure you’re going to her place after the meeting?” Edgar laughed.

“You know me too well,” Hex laughed “mind not telling my siblings.”

Edgar winked “our little secret.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 23.6K 24
Harriet has always been the type of girl who would rather ride horses than stitch embroidery, practice her sword-fighting than practice her curtsies...
70.7K 4.7K 16
What if Snow White's prince wasn't the prince she hoped would come? In this Snow White retelling, Princess Wynter is grieving over her father's death...
280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
73.3K 2K 7
Bree Anderson was just harmlessly driving to her grandmas house one snowy winter evening with her best friend, Mackenzie Johnson. Harmlessy until sh...