High On Life

Bởi bejeweled_30

Nida Khan's got everything a girl could possibly want; riches, style, popularity, charm, A grades, and a far... Xem Thêm

1: New School
2: Being Nice
3: Butthurt
4: Unexpected Weekend
5: Getting To Know You
6: Meeting The DhoomBros
7: Hints
8: Je T'aime......Pas !
9: Saviour Or Tormentor
10: The Race And Its Aftermath
11: I'll Take Care Of You
12: Birthday
13: Party Catastrophe
14: Teddy Bear And.....Secrets?
15: The Challenge
16: Bipolarity At Its Utmost Peak
17: Bromance Or Romance?
18: Sheer Disbelief
19: Words Which We Never Said
20: Love Triangle?
21: Shocker
22: Destiny In A Mere Paper
23: Fate Revealed
24: Nighttime Romance Gone Wrong
25: High On Love
26: School Madness
27: An Unforgettable Birthday (Part 1)
Author's Note
28: An Unforgettable Birthday (Part 2)
29: An Unforgettable Birthday (Part 3)
30: Confused
31: Love And Family
32: The Concealed
33: Agreement And Tension
34: Revelation Of The Truth
35: Good Times
36: The Engagement (Part 1)
37: The Engagement (Part 2)
38: Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gaye
39: Affliction
40: The Fault In His Love
41: Little Moments
42: Numb....
43: The Unexpected Bend In Our Road
44: Seven Days....Seven Decades
45: Sajna Teri Judaai.... Meinu Raas Na Aayi
46: Day One At Camp
47: Just One Chance?
48: Another Day, Another Memory
49: A Departing Soul's Secret Wish
50: The Truth Was Out
51: The 'To Be's' Outing
52: Masquerade Ball
53: Qubool Hai
54: Feels
55: Lost The Battle
57: Bailed Out
Author's Note
58: Losing It
59: The Inevitable
60: Judaai
61: Untold Memories
62: Unanswered
63: Did Time Really Heal Both Ends?
64: Hope?
65: The Plan
66: Pleasing Awkwardness
67: We Found 'Us'
68: His Love Potion Worked
69: Love Makes Life Live
70: New Year, New Beginning
71: Crucial Meet With The Truth
72: Back To All That Once Existed
73: Shidzi Ever After
74: Blessed
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fam Jam

56: First Time

4.8K 203 281
Bởi bejeweled_30

Nida's POV:

I opened my eyes to a bright speck of light penetrating my eyelids, more precisely, sunlight. Luckily I wasn't squished under him or lying on top of him today so I could easily get up without disturbing him.

I changed my side and found him asleep with his mouth open. He looked so adorable, I just so badly wanted to kiss him but controlled my urge, so as not to disturb him in his sleep.

Hmm...ghehri neend soya hua hai, aik pappi le hi letay hain.

I leaned close and very silently kissed his cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up at an immense temperature. Uff Nida ! Tum bhi kia ajeeb cheez ho. Pappi khud ki aur blush bhi khud hi? Wah wah !

It had been almost a week to our Nikaah and six days since mom passed away. He hadn't blinked an eye for even a single night and just used to stay up with me and comfort me whenever I cried missing her.

In the process, we had grown so close to each other that neither of us realized. I've learnt so much in just this one week that I spent with him. But most importantly, I learnt that being close in a relationship isn't all about being intimate or showing different ways of affection to each other, it's more about moral support, care and sincerity. It's about standing with your spouse through their difficult times and always making them believe in three sincere words....'mein hoon na'.

And Shehryaar's been that kind of spouse for me and I'm just completely out of ways to thank Allah for blessing me with such a caring and supportive life partner.

Ammi, abbu and Hussain had done no less. They comforted me throughout and tried making me happy through their sweet words and little acts of care.

Today morning was however different to all those that I woke up to since the past week. I felt....happy. I just stared at his face and smiled. He was the most beautiful person in this world for me after my parents. I silently giggled and pushed up his chin with the tip of my finger, consequently shutting his mouth.

I got off the bed, freshened up and changed into a bright pink shalwar kameez. I opened the door to the room but halted in my tracks, hearing his voice in the back.

"I love you Nidzi !" He groaned in his sexy sleepy tone. I'm pretty sure he was still asleep.

"I love you more Shehry pyaar." I whispered, smiling my widest and left for the kitchen downstairs.

I glanced at the time on my phone, it was exact 6 a.m. which means abbu wakes up in about half an hour for work so I couldn't afford to lose any more time.

I was so nervous today since this was the first time I was going to make breakfast. I mean I know how to, but mom and Azu uncle had pretty much spoiled my 'sughar bachi' habits back home.

I stood in the large kitchen absorbing the interiors. I had absolutely no idea where everything was kept and just sighed.

"Please be the spices cabinet." I shut my eyes and reached for the handle of a random cabinet and jolted it open and Voila ! There it was containing all sorts of spices.

I searched a few other cabinets and within fifteen minutes, finally found all the ingredients I needed to make aaloo ke parathay. My nervousness just grew as I begun working on the dough for the parathay. Ya Allah ! What if it doesn't turn out as planned?

Shehry's POV:

I reached my arm out to cuddle with her but my eyes shot open to find nobody beside me on the bed. I pouted to myself.

Itni khaali khaali si subha lag rahi hai aaj uss ke baghair. Kamra bhi khaali, bed bhi khaali, blanket bhi khaali, aur yeh.....Shehry pyaar bhi khaali. Gayi kahaan hai waise.

I got off the bed with my eyes still threatening to shut down but I couldn't care much. I had to search for my princess. Subha subha pata nahi kahaan bhaag gayi hai jaan meri.

I knocked the door to the bathroom. "Nidzi?" I then turned the knob to find nobody. Hmm.

I left the room and staggered downstairs, my eyes giving me constant threats of shutting down and I gripped the handle to the staircase tightly to save myself from falling asleep midway and stumbling to my death.

I reached the ground floor and heard noises from the kitchen. Mama? At this time?

Stepping at the doorway, a huge smile crept onto my lips at the sight in front of me. I just leaned against the doorway and observed the perfection with which she was creating a mixture with potatoes. The way she added the right amount of spices made it look like she was a contestant for Masterchef or something. Adorable.

I sighed happily and just wrapped my arms around her abdomen, making her gasp.

"Shehry !" Her voice came out like music to my ears.

"Mmmm." I just shut my eyes and heaved my head upon her right shoulder.

"Shehry, if you wanna sleep, you can just go back to the room because I have work to do mister." She spoke adding salt to the mixture, trying to look calm and unbothered, though she was breathing heavily and seemed a little uneasy.

I leaned down and kissed her neck, almost making her jump. Once, twice, thrice, I kept on kissing different areas on her neck and she breathed heavily.

"Sh..Shehry. Choro !" She panted and I moved my face up and kissed her jawline

I flipped her around all of a sudden as she collided with my chest and stared right into my eyes. Her arms were tightly bound around my neck, sending shivers through my whole body.

"That's what you get for not giving me my share of morning romance. One mean begum you are !" I made a face and she giggled and kissed my cheek, making my heart jump.

I shook my head like a stubborn little kid. "Na-uh ! Mazaa nahi aaya."

"Ab iss se ziada to nahi mile ga mister." She pulled away shyly and I grabbed her waist, pulling her back to me.

I raised my index finger to her face and spoke very sternly. "Yeh haq cheen rahi ho tum mera begum."

"Kaisa haq, hmm?" She whispered, as she grabbed the back of my head and leaned her forehead against mine. Her tone so soft, so seductive, ultimately taking my breath away.

She shut her eyes and so did I as we just stayed in that posture for a good minute until I opened my eyes. "Nida."

"Haan?" She whispered, pulling her head back a little.

"Kuch nahi." I just shook my head and smiled at her.

I let go of her waist and she continued making whatever she was making. I just sat on the counter and stared at her beautiful face.

"What are you making?" I asked finally.

"Guess." She said, as she began filling the mixture into the uncooked roti.

I grinned. "Aaloo ke parathay ! Yes !" I yelled in excitement and she nodded proudly.

"Muah. Love you." I kissed her cheek. "I'll go get fresh." I ran upstairs happily and went into the bathroom for a nice, relaxing shower.

Nida's POV:

He kissed my cheek and ran away.

"Sheh.." I trailed off as he already got to the room.

"Taste to kar jaate." I pouted and turned back to the counter as I lifted the second paratha off the pan and placed it into the hot pot.

"Mujhe kara do na taste." I heard an excited tone behind me and my eyes popped out to find abbu standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Omg. Embarassing.

"Okay." I just looked down, feeling shy as hell. I grabbed a bite and lifted it up to his face but he grabbed my hand midway.

I furrowed my brows in confusion and he smiled, shaking his head. "Nahi. Apne haath se banaaye huay khaane ka pehla niwaala sirf apne shohar ko."

"Lekin abbu, aap baray hain iss ghar ke." I replied still looking down.

"Nahi beta. Bara to hoon lekin biwi ke haath ka pehla niwaala sirf shohar ko hi jaata hai. Kiyun, theek kaha na begum?" He looked behind him and I followed my gaze to find ammi in the back as she set up the plates on the dining table.

"Aur nahi to kia. Waise bhi meray Shehry ki sab se favourite dish hai. Asif ko khila kar ziyaadti karo gi tum meray shehzaade ke saath." She said and abbu made a face.

I laughed at their cuteness and he kissed my head. "Jeeti raho beta."

I got back to making and soon began serving at the table. My nervousness grew with each second that flew by. I bent over and placed the yoghurt on the table and felt sudden warmth on my free hand.

I stood straight to find him, all freshened up with towel dried hair, smelling all exotically refreshing and looking sexy as ever in a white shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Don't you think you've checked me out enough?" He smirked, suddenly pulling me out of my thoughts and I looked away.

"Khush fehmi much?" I responded and his grip grew tighter on my hand while the other slowly slid across my waist, pulling me into him.

"You can check me out all you want, babe. Ain't nobody gonna stop you." He tilted his head and pecked me on the cheek with his cold lips, making me shut my eyes.

He pulled back and I opened my eyes. He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Ahem !" Hussain cleared his throat entering the dining hall and sat down on the chair.

"Jealous much?" Shehry smirked at him, pulling away and Hussain just rolled his eyes.

"Mom ! What's for breakfast ?!" Hussain yelled out to ammi who was helping abbu get teady for work.

"Pooch lo apni bhabhi se." She laughed and I smiled, though my nervousness didn't seem to fade away.

"Oyee hoyee ! Kia banaaya aapne bhabhi jee?" He smiled cheekily at me and I returned him a small smile.

"Aaloo ke parathay." I told him and he gave me a thumbs up.

I turned to Shehry who had a confused look on his face as he rubbed his hands against mine.

"You're cold. Are you...nervous?" He asked, concerned and I bit my lip.

"A little? It's my first attempt." I confessed.

"Aww. Come on now. I'm sure they'll be awesome. Anyone trained by mama (Nida's mom) is a professional chef." He smiled and hugged me upon noticing my sudden sadness at her mention.

Ammi, abbu and Maha came downstairs and I just stood there nervously behind Shehry's chair, waiting for them to sit down.

I was so nervous that I didn't even feel Maha beside me. She tugged onto my kameez and I bent down to her, smiling. She kissed my cheek and ran off to her chair.

I giggled at her gesture and stood straight. After everyone had settled down, ammi gestured me to go ahead and I opened the hot pot.

"Uff kia khushboo !" Hussain said dramatically and I smiled nervously as I began serving ammi, abbu, Maha, Hussain and then finally Shehry.

I then sat down beside him and gulped down my nervousness.

"Shuru karein aap sab." I said politely, addressing everyone.

"Nahi. Pehlay Shehry ko tum taste karwao gi, phir hum sab khaayein ge." Ammi said.

"Do the honors begum." Shehry slid his plate in front of me and turned to look at my face.

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling so much and took a bite of the paratha and brought it close to his mouth.

I could feel all eyes on me and just when he was about to eat it, I moved it to the right and his teeth clicked. I bit my inner cheek so as not to laugh out loud and he made a face. Everyone laughed at our little game and I smiled.

He quickly shifted his face to the right but I moved the bite to the left. He then grabbed my wrist and smirked.

"Meray se panga....not changa, begum." He shook his head and winked as he ate the bite from my hand and everyone laughed and applauded a little.

He chewed on his bite and my heart pounded hard against me. Ya Allah. I hope it's good enough.

He gulped in the bite and made a disgusted face and began coughing. My heart stopped right that instant and I'm pretty sure my facial colors just flew away with the smoke of the warm food.

"W..Water !" He choked out and I quickly filled out a glass for him and handed it to him.

I shut my eyes in regret for making the worst food ever. I can't believe I ruined everyone's morning.

"Chaa gayi biwi meri !" He yelled all of a sudden and everyone laughed.

I opened my eyes and smacked his thigh from under the table for faking such a reaction.

He laughed even harder and I gave him a slight push, chuckling too.

He side-hugged me and kissed my temple. Oh god ! Sab ke saamne. I swear I must be blushing so hard now.

"Oye bhai ! Zara mehfil ka lehaaz kar le." Hussain said in a matter of factly tone.

"Biwi hai meri. Tenu kiyun enni jalan hondi payi aye?" He smirked and everyone began eating.

"Mujhe kiyun hogi jalan." He smirked back and mom stared at him.

"Kiyun? Tumhein mil gayi koi?" She asked Hussain with widened eyes.

"Nahi nahi. Mein to bas waise hi keh raha tha." He quickly covered it up.

Everyone started eating and had adorable expressions of appreciation on their faces.

"Waah waah ! Kia zabardast parathay banaayein hain. Idhar aao beta." Abbu called me over with his arms laid out and I smiled and walked to him as he hugged me tight.

"Shabaash." He patted my head and reached for my hand and I felt him slipping something into my palm. Oh no you don't abbu.

"Abbu, yeh kia? Yeh mein nahi le sakti. Aap ko pasand aaye. Yehi meray liye kaafi hai." I shook my head and handed him back the money.

"Ohho beta, aise nahi kartay. Abbu kehti ho na, to abbu ka kehna bhi to maante hain na. Hm?" He smiled and I nodded, returning him a smile as well.

"Thank you abbu." I lowered my head for him and he patted it and I went back to my seat.

We all ate heartily and then abbu left for work. Hussain and Maha left for school. Ammi went to her room to fetch something and Shehry was the last one left since he had almost 2 and a half parathas. Thank God, I made enough for everyone.

He finally finished and slumped back in his seat with a satisfied expression on his face. I just sat there smiling, admiring every inch of his cuteness.

"Thanks for such an awesome breakfast babe. I never knew you could cook." He turned to me.

"Yeaah ! Why would you? You always labelled me as one of those 'nikammi ameerzaadiyan', remember?" I smirked and he laughed.

We both got up and were about to leave for our room when Ammi called me upstairs.

"I'll be waiting." He winked and went upstairs, leaving me to blush like an idiot.

I walked into her room and she gestured me to sit beside her on the bed.

"Nida beta. Mein tumhaari maa ki jaga to kabhi nahi le sakti aur na hi lena chaahungi beta. Lekin agar tumhein kabhi bhi, kisi bhi cheez ki zaroorat ho, I should be the first person to know, okay?" She put her arm around my shoulder and I felt my eyes well up. I just nodded and looked down at my hands.

"Beta, koi bhi baat ho, koi bhi problem ho, agar Shehryaar se koi shikaayat ho to..."

"Nahi ammi. Shehryaar se kabhi koi shikayat nahi hogi mujhe. Meri poori zindagi mein, meray mama, papa aur Sara ke siwa, kisi ne mujhe itna pyaar nahi diya, jo aaj Shehry ne mujhe diya hai. Jitni mohabbat, jitna ehsaas woh karta hai, shayad hi kabhi kisi ne kiya hua ho ammi." A tear rolled off my cheek as I smiled at her.

"Ammi, Shehryaar woh shohar ki misaal hai jiss ka khwaab har ladki dekhti hai, lekin milta bohat kam ladkiyon ko hai. Ammi, meri qismat hi kuch aisi likhi thi....mein...mein uss ke pyaar ke laiq nahi hoon. Uss ka pyaar usse kabhi lauta hi nahi saki mein. Sirf dard diya, sirf rulaaya hai meine usse. Shehry se nahi, balkay mujhe apne aap se hi shikaayat hai, aik nafrat si hai !" I couldn't control my tears and just covered my eyes in my palms and weeped.

She pulled my hands away from my face and turned her face to me. "Nida tum aisa kiyun sochti ho? Allah ne tumhaari zindagi mein kuch mushkil waqt zaroor likhay thay magar unn mein bhi tumne Shehry ke liye apne pyaar zaroor saabit kiya hai. It's not about showing your love to him Nida, it's your feeling towards him that's enough for him. He's never asked for anything more because you're sufficient, perfect for him just the way you are. Apne aap par bharosa rakho beta, sirf tab hi tum apne aap ko sahi se pehchaan sako gi." She caressed my hair and pulled me into a hug.

It felt so nice being there in her arms. It felt so relaxing, so satisfying, it only reminded me of what mom and I used to be.

We pulled away and she smiled at me. "Jao. Wait kar raha hoga tumhaara."

I felt myself blush and shot her a smile, leaving her room for mine.

I entered and saw him lying on the bed with his phone in his hands, playing Temple Run.

"Bari jaldi nahi aa gayi?" He said sarcastically and kept his phone away.

I went and sat down on the bed. "Aa gayi hoon na, shukar karo." I boasted and he chuckled.

"Of course jee. Ya Allah tera shukar hai meri jaan waapis aa gayi, meri bhatki hui saans phir mil gayi mujhe." He held his hands in the air and prayed. His words which were meant to sound like a joke sounded sincere and deep as ever.

I smiled. Meri jaan bhi tum mein hi hai Shehryaar. Tum nahi to....mein bhi nahi. Kuch bhi nahi.

He observed my face closely and sighed. "Were you crying again?"

"No." I quickly looked away.

"Did mom make you cry?" He asked as he sat up and turned my face back to his.

"No, she would never." I smiled and he did too.

"Okay." He just dropped the topic and sat cross legged in front of me. He lifted me a little and placed me in his lap.

Wrapping his arms around my torso, he whispered in my ear. "Did I mention how beautiful you look today?"

I could feel temperature rise up to my cheeks. "You always say that, minimum 20 times daily."

"Because you are beautiful. I just speak all that I see. And you're all I see baby." He winked and I chuckled.

"Cheesy much, jaan?" I shot an eyebrow.

"Very much, jaan." He replied and we both laughed.

I got off him and laid down on the bed and he laid down beside me as we both just stared at the ceiling.

"Shehry."

"Jee Shehry ki jaan?" He replied and I shot him a look.

"Kia? Nahi ho?" He asked, pouting, and I turned over and faced him.

Grabbing his hand, I replied. "Hoon Shehry ki jaan. Aur humesha rehna chahti hoon."

"Ayee haye, bachi script yaad kar ke aayi hai." He winked and we both giggled.

"Shehry, it's funny how I never asked you what do you plan on doing as a career?"

He sighed deeply at my question. "To be honest Nida, I wanna be a director but..."

"But?"

"But I've never told mom and dad about it. Hussain, Waqas and Atif are well aware and whole of dbnation too, of course, because it's what I do for DhoomBros. All those videos that you've seen have my directing and production skills behind them. Although all of our ideas and hardwork goes into making the videos, but I do majority of the camerawork and guidance alongside Waqas. Wait." He stood up on the bed and grabbed something from a shelf placed high over the bed.

"Remember that hype and all those girls surrounding Hussain and I, one day at school?" He asked, plopping back down, and I nodded remembering the huge amount of girls drooling over Hussain's bearded look which he flaunted for the very first time and people patting Shehry's back, complimenting him.

"This." He showed me a certificate of acheivement with his name on it. "This was the reason. 'The Perfect Memory' video was shot by me merely for our channel, but then I heard of this inter-city arts competition and..." He trailed off with a smile.

I smiled looking at the certificate. He is so talented and has the potential to do so much more. He can, and should definitely go for directing as a career.

I glanced back at him and kissed his forehead. "I'm so proud of you Shehry. You've done so much at such a young age. So much that I'm sure nobody's ever done and never can do, even if put in your shoes. You've acheived so much, and I'm sure you will acheive much more in the future."

He smiled warmly at me. "I think I can, but I'm not so sure how mom and dad will react when I tell them that I wanna study Film Studies at university."

"Shehry....ammi and abbu are the most supportive pair of parents you could ever have, and I'm sure they'll value your interest and give you a chance. Don't hold it in any longer, just tell them. I'm a hundred percent sure, they'll let you in on a 'yes'. Aakhir shehzaada hai unn ka, 'na' kaise kahein ge?" I said reassuringly and he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Just one of the billion reasons why I love you so damn much." He wrapped his arm around my waist and slid me across, pulling me on top of him. His body giving me crazy sensations all over.

I kissed his jawline and he sighs. He flipped me over such that I was now on the bed and he hovered over me. My heart pounded harder against me and my breath just got caught up somewhere in my throat.

He smirked and twitched his eyebrows. "Hi." He whispered, a naughty expression playing across his face and I sure as hell knew what that meant.

"Hey." I just blankly answered, a wave of nervousness shooting across my body.

"You wanna know something?" He asks, his hot minty breath heating up my face.

"Not so sure." I whispered, putting my hands to his chest as he leaned a little lower towards my face.

He chuckled looking to his side, slightly shaking his head and then turned back to me.

"It becomes so hard to control myself whenever you're around. And the fact that you're my wife now, makes it much worse, do you realize that?" He smirked and my insides begun exploding inside me.

Uff Shehry stop !

"Tension mat lo. Pappi se aagay nahi bharoun ga." He chuckled and I slapped his arm which lay on my side, blushing hard.

He laughed. "You look so cute when you blush like that at my behooda baatein."

I punched his chest at his sentence.

"Ayi ! Begum, tu te maar chadeya." He faked a pained expression and I giggled.

"Shut up Shehry !"

"Oh acha ! You mean shut up and kiss me? Samajh gaya tumhaari dirty little game begum. Dikhti maasoom ho, lekin item ho poori poori." He winked, biting a corner of his lower lip, making a zillion butterflies go wild inside me.

There was a weird silence as we just stared into each others eyes for a good minute until he spoke.

"My aim was something else, but things here are ending up in a staring contest? Hmm.." He smirks.

"Tum kitna bolte ho yaar." I shook my head and his smirk went even wider.

"I wish I could slap away that smirk off your face." I said, controlling my laughter.

"Do it !" He whispered, still smirking, looking so damn sexy.

"Should I?"  I asked, confirming, and he jerked his head sideways, gesturing a 'yes', still smirking like an idiot.

I lifted my hand off his chest to slap him but immediately wrapped it around his neck and leaned in, pecking onto his lips. His body stiffened at the unexpected contact but then relaxed as he dropped himself on me completely and opened his mouth, allowing entrance as he kissed away my heart, my senses, sensations....everything.

My heartbeats were going crazy inside me and my stomach kept twisting itself as I fell prey to him. His lips went even wilder against mine as he held my head in his hand and tilted his own, making me gasp. It was too much too handle, and I found myself digging my fingers into his hair, slightly tugging on them. He let out a silent groan at my action and I felt my insides go even crazier.

I couldn't breathe and slowly pulled back, taking quick breaths, just like he was. I couldn't bear to look up at him and just looked ro my side. I was such a mess at the moment and the intense atmosphere just added to it all.

He brought my face back to his and whispered.

"I'm guessing I should smirk more often then." He winks, biting his lower lip, and I blushed.

"Encore." He whispers and lifts my face up to his, leaning in and immediately kissing my lips. Again.

I felt so different. So many tangled up feelings, all at the same damn time ! We should stop !

I pulled back slightly, unable to breath at all and he pulled up, breathing heavily onto my face. He then balanced himself on his arms again and I felt the weight heave off of me.

My first kiss. No superman, no batman, and no other chaddiman style, just......'Shidzi style'. Permitted and totally worth it.

He got off and laid down next to me still breathing harder just like me.

"Uff ! Maar ke sutt chadeya meinu !" He said in a dramatic tone and I laughed, glancing at him on my side.

He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him, placing his forehead against mine and shut his eyes.

"I love you Nidzi." He whispered.

I smiled, also shutting my eyes. "I love you more, Shehry pyaar."

"I love you most." He replied and we just stayed silent for a few minutes.

I slowly opened my eyes. "Now what?"

"Let's do what we do best." He replied.

"What?" I asked confused. Just hope it's not another kiss. I'm toast already for one day !

"Sleep." He winked and my eyes widened in shock.

He hit my arm. "Oye ! Begum control !" He said sternly and I kicked his leg a little.

"I meant literally just sleep." He clarified and we both laughed.

I turned around, facing away from him and he hung his arm over me, pulling me close to himself as he placed his leg over my thigh.

I blushed and just shut my eyes, smiling to myself.

"Sleep tight." He whispered.

"Sweet dreams." I responded.

"Oh I don't need to. All I ever dreamed of, is right here in my arms." He spoke into my hair and I chuckled.

And with that, we both snoozed off.

***

I was awoken three hours later by a knock on the door. 5 p.m. already?

I slowly pulled myself out of Shehry's arm and leg so as not to disturb him and quietly opened the door.

My eyes widened in surprise. "Pehli baar knock?"

"Kia yaar bhabhi. Tars aa gaya aap dono bechaaron pe." He chuckled and I walked out the door shutting it behind me.

"Acha jee?"

"Haan jee." He smiled cheekily.

We went downstairs and sat on the sofas in the lounge.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Hafsa's coming over, and mom and dad have gone to my uncle's place, so thought we should have some fun." He grinned and I smiled.

"That's an awesome idea. What time will she reach?" I inquired and he glanced at his brand new Rolex that Hafsa gifted him for winning the inter-school theatrical arts competition.

"Hmm, around 10 minutes. She doesn't live too far from here." He informed and I nodded.

"I'll go get ready and wake Shehry up." I stood and went upstairs, into the room.

I entered and sat on the bed and shook him lightly. "Shehry." I whispered.

"Hmm...sone do na Nidzi." He groaned and changed his side turning away from me as he hugged a pillow.

"Get up sleeping beauty." I made a face.

"Ab to bilkul bhi nahi uthoonga." He replied in a jetlagged yet sexy tone.

"Mujhe uthaana bhi aata hai tumhein." I smirked and he turned towards me, his eyes still shut.

A small smirk played across his face as he whispered. "To phir uthao na."

And right then Hussain appeared at the door with a jug full of water in his hand. He knows his bhabhi so well.

He tilted his head as if asking for permission and I nodded smirking.

And right on signal he splashed the jug all over him.

"What the eff !" He growled getting up harshly, his upper half drenched completely.

"Tujhe to mein !" He got up like a beat and Hussain ran away screaming like a little girl and laughing, as Shehry chased after him around the house. I just stood at the stairs and observed the show.

It was so cute how one second Shehry was mad furious and the next, I see him playfully pulling wrestling moves on him as they both laughed their hearts out.

"Biwi ki baat maana kar khotay, warna yehi hua karay ga teray saath." Hussain laughed.

"Kameenay, teri biwi hogi na to dekhain ge tu kitni baat maanta hai !" Shehry replied, pulling him in a headlock.

"Abbay aa rahi hai na abhi !" He yelled trying to pull out of the headlock and Shehry's eyes widened.

"Haraami, shaadi bhi kar li tune Hafsa se? Teray to aye hi ummed si, beghairta !" He slapped the back of his head and Hussain frowned. In a jerk, he finally pulled out of Shehry's grip and jumped on him.

"Ab banda mazaak bhi na karay?!" He spat and they both laughed finally pulling away and sat down on the couch, panting.

"Kaisa chal raha hai bhabhi ke saath?" Hussain asked, winking.

"Mat pooch yaar. Mat pooch !" Shehry said excitedly and I just walked back into the room, blushing like an idiot, as I decided not to eavesdrop on the brothers' conversation anymore.

I walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a few clothes that I had gotten here from home. I mix and matched a plain white top with black jeans. I went into the bathroom and changed up.

Shehry must be in Hussain's room getting ready, since ammi and abbu were still busy shifting his stuff here, in this room.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and was good to go. I observed my reflection in the mirror and felt so...different, so confident. I hadn't gotten ready for him even once since we got married because mom passed away and I had lost my senses completely to even think of anything else.

Although I just dressed quite casually since it was just us chilling at home, but still. At least he deserves this much of a right to see a presentable wife.

Wife.....small word, but strong enough to change everything in a girl's life. Especially one who's just 18. Though it didn't really make much of a difference because I've always been comfortable and myself around him, but a few things have changed no matter how much I deny.

"Oh my God, Allah meri toubaa !! Yeh dekho begum, humaari matchings ho rahi hain." He grinned all Mary-um style, moving his finger back and forth between us and I laughed.

We were in fact wearing matching clothes, conincidentally. Humaari soch aur choice kitni aik jaisi hai.

He wrapped his arms around my waistline, pulling me into him. My insides churned at the warmth of his touch.

He kissed my forehead. "You look gorgeous. As always."

"And you look handsome. As always." I responded with a smile and he just pulled me in, hugging me tight.

The doorbell rang and we pulled away. Hand in hand we descended downstairs to find the lovebirds hugging each other so tight that Hafsa was lifted a little off the ground in Hussain's arms.

Shehry cleared his throat and they pulled away with Hafsa blushing like crazy.

"Heyy !" She came up to me and hugged me tight. "You look cute."

I giggled. "Thanks?"

"Awwwie, you guys are matching. So cute !" She looked at Shehry and I, and gave out a marvelled expression.

"Yeaah." We replied in unison and all of us sat down in the living room, with Shehry and I on the couch and Hafsa and Hussain on one of the sofas.

"So, let's party." Hussain spoke, pressing a button on the remote and loud music boomed through the loudspeakers set up in the living room.

_____________________________

To be continued.......cuz I got tired of writing lmao xD :p *Tireds ;) haha

Oh and how's the new cover? ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it :D ♡

Favourite scene? ;)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

120K 6.3K 49
DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapters or if you see a notification saying I...
12.1K 715 40
Intrigued? Read on ;)
21.5K 1.9K 74
Hi! their i am a bit nervous because it is my first time that i am writing some thing on public hope you all love it......:) well my story revolve ar...
123K 6.9K 30
"Please let me see her one time." I pleaded him, but he shake his head turning away from me. "I can't Shehroz. This is a big day for her. If you want...