THUG NERD LOVE

Av kemrez

¶Chapter Count: 38 + Bonus (Completed + Attempted Editing) ° Highest Ranking: #45 in General Fiction • Khalia... Mer

▪︎ P R E F A C E ▪︎
Thug Nerd Love 1
Thug Nerd Love 2
Thug Nerd Love 3
Thug Nerd Love 4
Thug Nerd Love 5
Thug Nerd Love 6
Thug Nerd Love 7
Thug Nerd Love 9
Thug Nerd Love 10. Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 10 .Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 11
Thug Nerd Love 12
Thug Nerd Love 13
Thug Nerd Love 14
Thug Nerd Love 15 . Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Description Chapter
Thug Nerd Love 15. Trey's Chain
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 1 (Official)
Just A Shoutout
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 2
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Teaser)
Thug Nerd Love 15. (Ball King & Queen)
Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Full Update)
Thug Nerd Love 16
Thug Nerd Love 17
Thug Nerd Love 18 (Have You?)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 1 (Official)
Thug Nerd Love 18. Part 2
Preview
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 1
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 2
Shoutout!!
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 3
Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 4
Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 5
Thug Nerd Love 20
Thug Nerd Love 21
Thug Nerd Love 22
Thug Nerd Love 23
Thug Nerd Love 24
Thug Nerd Love 25
Twenty K!
Thug Nerd Love 26
Thug Nerd Love 27
Thug Nerd Love 28
Thug Nerd Love 29
Thug Nerd Love 30
Thug Nerd Love 31
Thug Nerd Love 32
Lemme ask a Question!
Thug Nerd Love 33
Just an Update
Thug Nerd Love 34
Thug Nerd Love 35
Thug Nerd Love 36
Thug Nerd Love 37
Thug Nerd Love 38
FINAL NOTE. 😢
SEQUEL!!
BONUS. 1
BONUS. 2
BONUS. 3

Thug Nerd Love 8

14.4K 334 10
Av kemrez

FILLER

Chapter 8

KHALI.

    After we found Alexandria (she was fully clothed and not limping), we went home. Nothing really happened for me, I was just at home with my group as my only entertainment via phone. Now, today was the day I got to meet up with Khalee. I told my parents where I was going and left out.

I walked up into McDonald's, looking for Khalee's head of curls which I sadly did not find. Her hair was now straightened. She was sitting with King, Royal and Flo, her 3 kids. I love em' little rats, despite their mother giving them such names. The two boys were twins and of course Flo, the one girl.

I walked over and Flo instantly ran over to me, meeting me halfway, with her small arms open. She was four and very pretty. Her hair was full and straightened long, as Lee had pressed it and she had the cutest smile. She had definitely grown from the last time I saw her.

"Auntie!" She cheesed.

"Flo!" I exclaimed, swinging her around earning giggles from her.

I walked over, looking at the smiling replica of me, only thing she had black long hair that she straightened. I don't think I could see myself with straightened hair, I loved my curls.

"Hey sis." I smiled.

"Hey shorty," She said, hugging me.

After, I hugged King and Royal. I used to differentiate between the two based on height. King was taller but now they were basically the same.

"You good?" I asked, sitting.

"Yea, you?" she asked.

"Yea." I said looking at her, thinking.

Khalee was raped by her past boyfriend's father at 16, hence, King and Royal. It was an occurrence that had us all on edge. Khalee was wrecked and also my parents, they blamed themselves for not protecting their baby girl better. That is one of the main reasons why my father is so hard on me when it came to boys. We all managed to pull through that situation. However, at eighteen, she got pregnant by her twenty year old, at that time, boyfriend, Mike. They got wild one night and conceived Flo. Our parents weren't pleased and therefore were hard to deal with so Khalee had to leave with Mike. It has been them ever since. Mike, Khalee, King, Royal and Flo. They were happy and making it. They lived comfortable. Mike had a car dealership that was passed down to him and he also had some ties with my uncle. Khalee had a assisting finance job in a law firm that paid well enough. She did have her qualifications but she wanted to excel further. Needless to say, I was proud.

"I missed you, you know that?" Lee said.

"I missed you too," I said then an idea presented itself, " ...hey, for Christmas, why don't you guys come with us to the family house?"

"What? Khal, you on crack? You know Dad won't like that." Lee said, chuckling.

"It's bout' time you guys got rid of this beef or whatever. I can persuade him. If he says yes, you guys have to come. I know Mike has business but can he come?" I knew it was risky to have Mike but I was determined for everyone to be together again.

"He never misses a Christmas with us so, I guess." Lee gave in.

"Yaaaaasss!" I exclaimed, earning looks.

Lee laughed. We continued our conversation until Trey interrupted. Seeing his name on the screen, had me smiling. Lee smirked at me, looking over at the screen.

"Hmmm... new boy. Speaker." She demanded.

I put the phone on speaker when I answered. Lee made sure to quiet the kids and put her full attention on the conversation ahead.

Trey: Shawty!

I rolled my eyes.

I: What do you want Trey?
Trey: Oop I can't call you and talk without wanting something?
I: Trey...
Trey: I ain't want nothing, just wanna talk.
I: Really
Trey:  Yes really female. Calm yo' pretty ass down.
IWhatever, I'm somewhere now with someone. I'll call you later.

Lee furiously shook her head, signalling for me to continue the conversation. I shrugged her off.

Trey: Oh...aight'. I'll talk you later th-
Lee: Hey Trey!
Trey: Um, hi?
Lee: I'm Khalee. Khaliana's sister. Are you and her messing around?
Trey: No we aren't, well at least not yet.

He's always hinting to something.

Lee: That's what I'm talking about. I like you. Be sure I meet you soon. Bye.
Trey: I'll make sure of it. Bye Khalee.
I: Y 'all are crazy if you think you are going to meet. That's a recipe for disaster.
Trey: That makes it even better. Goodbye babe.
I: Goodbye, Trey.

"He seems nice." Lee smirked.

"Yea, he is. He's Drew's brother." I informed.

"The juvenile.." she trailed off, looking at my phone screen as if Trey was still there.

"Yes, but don't refer to him as that. He's pass those ways though."

"Really?" Lee said.

I dove into the story how everything came in place to result in now

  -

"Oh, you got some type of picture I can look on?" Lee asked.

"Yea," I said opening up the pictures with Trey.

Lee was engrossed with the pictures.

"Oh, these are cute! You guys look so good together." Lee squealed.

I left her in her fantasy and took the opportunity to talk with King and Royal. Flo, like her mother, was in a whole other fantasy of games. Before I could get into the conversation,

"Hey Khali, who is this girl?" Lee asked, showing a picture of Dria and I.

"Alexandria, Lee." I informed.

I shook my head and went back to the plan at hand.

"How is school boys?"

"Its good but we are not going back till next year, " King answered.

"Yes because w-we are on holidays." Royal added.

"Oh that's nice. I'ma be on holiday soon and we are gonna spend time with each other soon," I said.

Lee was still into my pictures so I got up to get food.

.

"I ain't gon' lie Trey is one cute sexy niqq'h," Lee said as we walked out of McDonald's.

I chuckled.

"I know."

"So when you gon' get with him girl?" Lee asked.

"Um, I don't know. Who said I was gon' get with him?"

"It doesn't take Einstein to know you like him," Lee said pointedly.

"What?" I acted clueless.

"Stop acting stupid. I saw how your face lit up when you saw his name across the screen, not to mention when you were talking to him." Lee pointed out.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm hungry," I said, trying to divert conversation.

"You just ate, fat ass!" Lee scolded.

I looked back on my ass.

"It is fat, ain't it?" I twerked for a bit before Lee slapped my arm.

"Girl, do you still love Dequan?" Lee asked.

I froze.

"Why are you asking that?"

"I'm just concerned plus you're running from your feelings for Trey," Lee voiced.

"I don't hate Dequan but I don't love him that much either. Besides that, I am not running from it but neither am I rushing it. I haven't know Trey for a solid two months, what do I look like getting into a relationship with him?"

"Look, I know you're young and been through stuff but this is your time to live and enjoy life Khali.  Not all relationships have to be based on time, girl. As long as that person came and proved themselves to you. I'm not rushing you but I hate when people play around with feelings then wanna be hurt when someone else swoops in. If you like him and he likes you, acknowledge it. That's all I'm saying. Let him know. You guys decide whatever after that but it's good to be on the same page.  That's my big sister lesson for you today, acknowledge feelings."

"Okay Khalee."

---------
Attempted Editing
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💄💋

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

When Mary Met Halley Av lynn sabrina

Allmän skönlitteratur

1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
4.6K 150 8
merlin always said he was a only child, it was safer that away but he really had a sister a year older then him after merlin was born their mother ma...
7.4K 123 8
When Marinette's adoptive older brother comes from Japan to France and brings a few friends with him, she's elated. But with a brand new villain on t...
321K 10.6K 27
At only twenty-three years old, August Alsina took Atlanta by storm when he opened up his own office. Not only is Dr. Anthony one of the youngest in...