CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG 🍁✔️

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
●•1•●
●•2•●
●•3•●
●•4•●
●•5•●
●•6•●
●•7•●
●•8•●
●•9•●
●•10•●
●•11•●
●•12•●
●•13•●
●•14•●
●•15•●
●•16•●
●•17•●
●•18•●
●•19•●
●•20•●
●•21•●
●•22•●
●•23•●
●•24•●
●•25•●
●•26•●
●•27•●
●•28•●
●•29•●
●•30•●
●•31•●
●•32•●
●•33•●
●•34•●
●•35•●
•●36•●
●•37•●
●•38•●
●•39•●
●•40•●
●•41•●
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
●•42•●
●•43•●
●•44•●
●•45•●
●•46•●
●•47•●
●•48•●
●•49•●
●•50•●
●•51•●
●•52•●
●•53•●
●•54•●
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
●•55•●
●•56•●
●•57•●
●•58•●
●•59•● [#3]
●•60•●
●•61•●
●•62•●
●•63•●
●•64•●
●•65•●
●•66•●
●•67•●
●•68•●
●•69•●
●•70•●
●•71•●
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
●•72•●
●•73•●
●•74•●
●•75•●
●•76•●
●•77•●
●•78•●
●•79•●
●•80•● [#1]
●•81•● [#2]
●•82•● [#4]
●•83•● [#5]
●•84•● [#6]
●•85•● [#7]
●•86•●
●•88•●
●•89•●
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
●•90•●
●•91•●
●•92•●
●•93•● (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY🔮APPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! ❤️

●•87•●

7.3K 330 143
By seokprinceu

Soeun whined as she felt the itchiness in her throat. Soeun groaned when she felt a massive headache coming. Her eyes were still closed. She tried to sit up, and that made her poor head hurt even more. So she laid back down to her bed.

"Ow... shit.. water... my throat.. my.. head.." Soeun whined, her voice hoarse, she cursed under her breath again as she scratched her throat.

Taehyung yawned as he turned around. He hummed when he saw Soeun already woke up. He smiled, snuggling his nose in Soeun's neck. "Good morning, Soeun." Taehyung said kissing her temples. "Did you sleep well, my baby?"

Taehyung whispered in his raspy sleepy voice. Soeun blushed ten times harder. Taehyung's voice always sound so godly in the morning. She heard it almost everyday but she still blush uncontrollably when she heard it.

Soeun nodded and groaned again, holding her head. "Ow.." She whined, voice slightly hoarse from her sore throat. "Wait, I'll bring you some water." Taehyung said, hopping out of the bed. Soeun began to close her eyes again. She felt exhausted.

After a few seconds, Soeun heard Taehyung's footsteps but her head was pounding too much for Soeun to wake up. "Soeun, wake up. Drink this warm water." Taehyung said, giving her the water.

Taehyung began to pull Soeun up, forcing her to sit down when she didn't wake up. Soeun let out a whine. She felt sleepy, she was ready to drop back to her bed. Soeun didn't open her eyes yet. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.

Taehyung placed the water near Soeun's mouth. "Here, drink. You'll feel better." Taehyung said and Soeun gulped down the water, sighing in relief when she felt the moist in her throat as soon as she drank the water.

Soeun finally opened her eyes. The moment she opened her eyes, she saw an angel smiling in front of her— eh, no it's just Taehyung. Taehyung was giving her an angelic smile. She squinted her eyes.

Taehyung was smiling fondly. Soeun was about to smile back but she didn't when she noticed that Taehyung was... naked. She gasped, fully alert as her eyes went big. She yelped, rolled to the other side of the bed, groaning when she fell.

Soeun was wrapped in the blanket like a burrito. She whined when her head pounding. She tried to wiggle herself out of the blanket but she couldn't. "I'm... trapped!" Soeun whined out again. Taehyung looked at her for a few moment and laughed.

After he finished laughing, Taehyung looked at her, amused. Soeun looked helpless. "You never fail to make me laugh do you?" Taehyung smiled fondly and picked up the burrito Soeun, placing her gently on the bed again. Taehyung slowly got her out of the blanket.

Soeun's eyes were about to poke out from her sockets. Soeun gasped in realization. Taehyung was naked. Taehyung. was. naked. Soeun screamed, which made Taehyung taken aback. "TAEHYUNG, WHY- WHY ARE YOU NAKED?" Soeun asked, closing her eyes, blushing.

"What? I am not naked..." Taehyung said, frowning. "WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING CLOTHES THEN?" Soeun screamed again. Taehyung shook his head, "It was too hot last night, so I slept shirtless, dumbo."  Taehyung said, sitting on the bed.

"Ah," Taehyung said, motioning Soeun to open her mouth. Soeun did, Taehyung feed her two hangover pills, and hand her the unfinished glass of water. "What happened?" Soeun asked, tried not to be distracted by Taehyung's body.

Taehyung is actually fit— SOEUN STOP YOU PERVERT! Soeun said in her mind.

"You got drunk." Taehyung said and Soeun frowned, looking at him. She then blinked multiple times. "I did? I didn't drink any alcohol..." Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head. "You did, baby. You didn't realized that you drank alcohol. You drank wine, Soeun."

"Wine?" Soeun was frowning as she tried to remember yesterday's incident. Soeun gasped. "That grape juice was a wine?" Taehyung nodded, "Yes, and Namjoon brought alcoholic chocolates for you by accident too..."

Taehyung said, shaking his head. Soeun hummed, nodding. No wonder she felt so exhausted and her head was hurting. It's because of the wine. It was the first time she drank it. She really thought it was a grape juice, that's why she drank it.

And it was the first time Soeun ate alcoholic chocolate too.

"Did you remembered anything from last night?" Soeun frowned and shook her head. She couldn't remember anything at all. "Really? Hmm... so you don't remember anything at all?" Taehyung asked again, Soeun hummed, thought for a moment and blinked. "...I think so?" Soeun said.

Taehyung tilted his head, "Really?" Taehyung said in a deep voice. "Not even one, baby?" Taehyung tried again. Soeun was frowning as she tried to remember yesterday's incident, but she can't remember shit.

Without saying anything, Taehyung grabbed the back of Soeun's neck and began to kiss her hard making her gasped out of shock. Taehyung didn't stop kissing her until he has to take a breathe from all the kissing. They pulled out from the kiss, panting, both were out of breath.

"Not even this? Baby you can't forget about yesterday." Taehyung whispered. "After all the things you did to me yesterday, you don't remember?" He said again in a low voice.

Soeun can't handle how deep and raspy Taehyung's voice gets in the morning. She cursed to herself when she felt her cheeks burning again. Soeun mentally groaned and looked down.

Taehyung placed his finger on Soeun's chin, lifting it slightly so her beautiful eyes will look at Taehyung's. "Never ever look down when you're facing me." Taehyung said and kissed Soeun making her let out a whine. "T-Tae..." Soeun whispered between the kiss. Taehyung answered her with a hum.

If only Taehyung know how he was always be able to drive Soeun crazy...

Soeun gently pushed Taehyung away with placing a hand on his chest. She blushed when she felt her lips already swollen. "I- I haven't brush my teeth..., I'm going to take a shower..." Soeun said, closing her mouth and ran to the toilet. Taehyung looked at Soeun's running figure and smile again to himself.

•••

"Tae... Taehyung is handsome.... does.. does Taehyung have a girlfriend?" Soeun frowned at the flashback that is in her brain, man.. she was that drunk huh? At least she didn't do any mistakes...

Soeun had put her face onto Taehyung's chest. But suddenly she groaned and put her lips in Taehyung's ear. "Taehyung, Soeun loves you." She whispered hotly on his ear and bite it.

Soeun gasped by herself, eyes big. "What the.... did I really did that last night..."  Soeun let out a loud animalistic sound, she couldn't believe herself. She grabbed her toothbrush and began to brush her teeth. She was humming slightly.

I love you." Soeun whispered, and began to kiss Taehyung's lips. Taehyung hummed surprised. "I love you so much, you don't even know it." Soeun said again and kissed Taehyung's harder.

Shit! Soeun slapped her forehead for being so... oh god. Oh my god. She groaned again on her stupidness and went to shower. "I'm doomed... the hell was I thinking..." Soeun sighed to herself, shaking her head. She sighed again, this time in agony when the hot water hit her body.

After a good twenty minutes, Soeun went out of the shower, feeling clean and fresh. Soeun was singing when she went out of shower. She sat down at the chair in front of her overly fancy dressing table with a towel wrapping around her body.

She sighed, sometimes Namjoon does go overboard.. but Namjoon seemed genuinely happy when he gave all these things to her.. so Soeun just went with it.

She was singing when she was drying her hair with a towel. "kkotdeuri kaddeukkan kkoriye eoneul do geu daereul boneyo," She sang in a small voice.

"What are you singing?" Taehyung said suddenly, making Soeun jumped. she turned around and Taehyung was laying in the bed, "Just a song that you always sing to me." Soeun blushed as soon as she met eyes with Taehyung.

It made her brain having flashbacks on what she did to Taehyung yesterday.

Taehyung let out a chuckle. He got up from the bed and gazed at Soeun. Her cheeks were flushing with red. Taehyung smirked, looking at her. "Hmm? Why are you red? Are you blushing?" Soeun didn't look at Taehyung, "Why- why would I blush? haha," Soeun let out an awkward laugh, eyes still avoiding Taehyung's.

Soeun remembered every single detail that happened yesterday.

Taehyung smirked again as he pulled Soeun with him. Soeun yelped when she accidentally fell on the bed with Taehyung on top of her. Taehyung looked at Soeun with wide eyes as he blushed.

The two of them look at each other for a few seconds. Soeun was too nervous, so she put her hands on her chest, fisting the towel. "Hey... what are you doing... we can't do this..." She whispered out making Taehyung snorted. "Do what? Baby what were you thinking?"

Soeun looked down, blushing. "My baby..." Taehyung smiled looking at her.  "You've been trying to seduce me since yesterday..." Taehyung whispered at Soeun's ear. Soeun's heart's was beating so hard, it was about to explode.

"Bad girl," Taehyung chuckled. "Seeing you blushing this much, do you remembered what you did to me yesterday?" Soeun didn't met Taehyung's eyes and looked down.

"I thought I told you to never look down when you're facing me." Taehyung whispered in such a deep voice of authority, making Soeun let out a whimper. She slowly moved her gaze to Taehyung's and Taehyung smiled, "That's right."

Soeun's blush deepen when she saw a hickey at Taehyung's neck. "A hick..hickey?" She whispered and touched the hickey. She moved her eyes to met Taehyung's and this made him smirk. "This... this hickey... It's yours."

Taehyung whispered hotly on Soeun's ear. Soeun gulped, tracing her fingers on the hickey. "Mine..." She mumbled and Taehyung nod. "Yours." Taehyung whispered. "I'm yours." Taehyung smiled and slowly pecked her lips.

Taehyung sighed. "You smell so nice, Soeun." He whispered, kissing her forehead. Soeun smiled, "And you stink ew." Soeun joked and laughed. Taehyung laughed too and shook his head at her response.

"You still love me though," Taehyung chuckled, looking straight at Soeun's eyes. "Do I?" Soeun pretended to think. Taehyung kissed her nose. "Yes you do." Taehyung said, "You don't have to tell me, I just know." Taehyung whispered. "I can see through you." Taehyung smiled and Soeun shrugged her shoulders, smiling.

They began kissing but they stopped as soon as someone rang the bell. Taehyung groaned and rolled his eyes. "Every fucking time." Taehyung growled. Taehyung kissed Soeun one last time and pulled her off the bed.

"Go and wear some clothes... I'll open the door." Taehyung sighed, ruffling her wet hair causing her to let out a whine. Taehyung smiled and went to open the door. Soeun's mind were blank a little bit before she went to wear her clothes.

God. Thank god I held on the towel when we're kissing. What would we do if my towel slipped while— OH GOD. Soeun shook her head. "Jimin have been effecting me lately... that pervert..." Soeun whispered to herself.

And then she smiled, "Why did I blame Jimin for? Poor him, he didn't even do anything and yet I..." Soeun sighed, decided to stop mumbling to herself like a crazy person and went to wear some clothes.

"WE ARE HERE TO WATCH SOME MO— why are you naked?" Jungkook frowned. Taehyung looked at his body. He was still wearing pants. "I am shirtless, Jungkook-ah." Taehyung corrected.

"Don't really care, let me in! I left my overwatch game here the other day!" Jungkook whined and went inside Soeun's house. Taehyung looked at him and shook his head. All of them went inside and Taehyung closed the door shut. All of them sat on the couch. Taehyung sat down with them.

"You guys came very early today..." Taehyung said, "which is why Yoongi-hyung looked so moody." Yoongi glared at him, Taehyung smiled cheekily.

"Brat." Yoongi grumbled under his breath and continue playing his phone. Jin frowned examining Taehyung. "IS THAT A HICKEY?" Jin suddenly screamed. All of the boys' eyes were at the direction of Jin's finger pointing at.

Yoongi immediately moved his eyes away from his phone and went to Taehyung. His eyebrows knitted. "What THE FUCK did you do last night? Who were you with? Where is Soeun?" Yoongi said, throwing his phone away and went close to Taehyung, Yoongi fisted Taehyung's collar. Taehyung didn't have the time to react.

"Helloooooooooo," By that time Soeun went out from her room, smiling happily as she waved at all her friends. All of them smiled and Hoseok smiled the brightest.

Yoongi moved his fierce gaze from Taehyung and returned Soeun's sweet smile, before continuing glaring at Taehyung. "Hyung, let me go.." Taehyung said but Yoongi didn't budge. "Hiiii Soeunie! Did you sleep well?" Hoseok asked softly and Soeun nodded.

"...But.. Yoongi why are you—" "Soeun." Yoongi called, eyes never left Taehyung's. "Yes?" She answered and frowned, looking at Yoongi. "Yoongi, what are you doing?" She questioned.

"Did you saw what at Taehyung's neck? Were you here last night? Where did he get that? From who?" Yoongi bombarded, this time looking at Soeun. Soeun opened her mouth about to answer but Yoongi was already attacking Taehyung with accusations.

"Taehyung, How could you do this to Soeun?" Yoongi spat out angrily. "No, no hyung, It's a misunderstanding.. hyung listen.." Taehyung tried to calm Yoongi down.

"WHAT IS THERE TO LISTEN? YOU HAVE A FUCKING HICKEY ON YOUR NECK. WHO GAVE YOU THAT? TELL ME, BECAUSE I WILL SLICE THAT BITCH ALIVE!" Yoongi screamed. "Yoongi, stop it.. It is a misunderstanding!" Soeun panicked and tried to break the two apart.

"And why are you being so calm about this?" Yoongi snapped, angry. Soeun blinked and shook her head. "No, no Yoongi, you calm down and listen to—" Yoongi cut Soeun off. "Taehyung you—"

"I... I was the one that gave him the hickey!" Soeun blurted out. Yoongi stopped on his actions and looked at Soeun with wide eyes. It was as if they had a stroke, all of them couldn't speak.

"...what?" Yoongi blinked his eyes a few times, processing Soeun's words. Soeun sighed, burying her face in her hands, embarrassed. With a heavy sigh again, she lifted up her face from her hands.

"I said I was the one that gave him the hickey." Soeun declared, closing her eyes as she didn't want to see their reactions.

All of them had their mouth open wide in shock meanwhile Jimin smirked as he looked at Soeun proudly. "Soeun," He said, smirking. Soeun opened her eyes and looked at him.

"You nice, keep going." Jimin pointed at Soeun with his thumb and his index finger. He sent her a wink and two thumbs up.

______________________________________

:) We are slowly reaching the end guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please stay safe! 🥀💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 12 22
Taehyung is the son of a very well known cop, Taehyung is a sweet boy who rarely breaks the rules but on occasion, he has been known to be brought ho...
30.1K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
396K 20.4K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...