GRUVIA ONESHOTS

By JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) More

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

DAY III- PERVERSE

1.1K 34 2
By JuviaFullbuster234

A/N: Here this word means 'sexually pervert'.

What a pleasant morning! If it didn't have a dazzling sun up high in the cloudless skies with tiny birds chirping around welcoming the day with warm greetings.

And the entry of that bright radiance of sunlight into the cold, dark room just through the way caused by a small gap between the window screens.

This sunlight falling right on the face of a certain devil slayer who belonged to one for the most well famed guild of Fiore, 'Fairy Tail' which caused him to stir from his peaceful slumber and groan in annoyance.

The next thing he does is try to pull the significant other of his life closer towards him by searching the adjacent side from where he slept then plant a kiss on her head and cuddle for sometime, until his one year old son decides to intervene their small intimate moment by crying to seek his parents attention.

When he thought things were going by the default routine, sun rising, birds chirping, sunlight falling on his face, him groaning.

Everything was exactly the same but him trying to pull an empty space closer to him is different. That's when he decided to open his eyes which took a few seconds to adjust until blurry vision became clear.

Gray saw his bed was empty nor his beautiful, gorgeous fiancee was in their room. Even he didn't hear his son crying. In fact, the whole apartment was engulfed in silence.

" *yawns* what time is it?" He looked at the digital wall clock which showed 8 A.M. 

Now he felt strange as to where his fiancee and his son would go this early in the morning.

Gray decides to get up and get things sorted out before it drives him insane and also checks around the apartment before going out in search of them.

When he went to the living after wearing his boxer, he got answers for his questions.

There his fiancee was doing workout while their curious bubbly son simply sat silently watching his mama do something which was unique to his blue eyes.

Juvia only wore a sports bra and a 3/4th sweat pants which hugged her figure tightly making her look ravishing and irresistible. The tiny sweat drops on her body made her skin glow even brightly.

Gray felt his throat get dried and his boxer get tightened as she stretched her body from sideways to up and down.

He had to really appreciate her efforts in trying to shed those extra pounds which she gained due to pregnancy.

For him, she always looked the same as Juvia with whom he fell in love and procreated their child together out of love.

It was just a few days back, he proposed to her after nearly two years delay.

Gray had intended to do this after dating for a year but things got out of hand as she got pregnant before he could propose.

Gray wanted Juvia to know that he was in love with her and wanted to be with her for the rest of life and that's the reason for his proposal.

But with the arrival of the baby, he didn't want her to get the idea that it's only because of the baby he was doing it.

Now that their son, Silver is a year old. He proposed to her and made sure she understood the purpose behind it.

So, in the next three months, Fairy Tail would hear another wedding bells in the guild.

Gray simply stood there quietly and took in sight in front of him. The way sweat trickled down her face, the way she breathed, the way she increased the intensity of the workout, more importantly, the way her boobs and hips moved in respect to each exercise.

He simply looked like a pervert standing there ogling his own soon-to-be wife even though he had seen wholly of her in every possible sense.

That's when Silver saw his papa standing and called out to him,

"Pa..pa…"

Juvia instantly stopped her workout and looked at her handsome man who gave her a sexy smirk and a wink which caused her to blush madly.

"Gray-sama, Juvia didn't hear you get up. Just wait let me just finish this last part." She said and continued doing the jumping jacks.

Gray went near the couch and lifted Silver in his arms and checked the diaper. Luckily, the boy was clean, good news for papa.

"Hello buddy, good morning. Watching your mama do workout huh!!" He kissed Silver's forehead while he sat on the couch.

Gray's eyes were now fixed on his beautiful lady, more importantly, her boobs which hadn't been seen bare for a week.

As soon as Juvia finished her exercise regime, she took the hand towel to wipe those beads of sweat from her face and body.

Now her whole body looks flushed and she heaved to catch the breath.

"Good morning, Gray-sama. Juvia didn't greet you." She said and leaned forward to give a peck on his lips and another one on her son's messy dark blue hairs on the top of his head.

Gray caught hold of her wrist and made her sit on his lap, "Good morning, what were you doing this early in the morning? For a moment, my heart stopped when I didn't see you by my side on the bed." He pouted while Juvia chuckled and planted another kiss on her fiance's cheeks.

"Sorry about that, ever since you proposed and said that in the next 3 months , we will get married.
   Juvia's trying to get back to her previous shape so that she can look beautiful and gorgeous for her Gray-sama on our special day."

Gray smiled and kissed her forehead, "You always know I will find you breath taking however you are because you look the same to me. Now, you look even more hot and sexy after working out." He winked and had his left arms around her waist and pinched it slightly.

Juvia squeaked and slightly smacked his hand away, "Stop it perverted Gray-sama. Don't do such things in front of our baby. We shouldn't traumatize his little mind." She had courtesy to blush and took her son in her arms.

"Silver-chan, tell your papa. He's bad boy." Just as if on cue, her baby smacked his papa on his chest and babbled some incoherent sounds as he was scolding him.

"See Gray-sama, Silver-chan's warning you." She smiled and kissed her baby's chubby while the little guy kept on calling his mama.

Gray rolled his eyes and looked at his son who now had his tiny fist in his small mouth and kept looking at his papa, "It's good to know you are protecting your mama. Good job, buddy." He patted his head and earned a happy squeal.

"Oh gosh! Looks like someone's really excited today. Come let's go feed you baby." Juvia got up to move and soon Gray did the same.

Juvia squinted her eyes, "And where do you think you are coming Gray-sama?"

Gray laughed sheepishly, "Silver's hungry right that's why, come let's go feed him."

"Juvia's now going to breastfeed her baby. After a few hours, you feed him those mashed bananas. Now go and get freshened up, dirty Gray-sama." She teased him.

"Hey at least, let me come and see how you are feeding him." Gray pouted and stomped his leg like a child.

"Juvia it's not fair. It's been a week since we made love. At least, let me look at my reward." He tried to reason with his fiancee.

"Oh no Gray-sama, Juvia doesn't want to turn pregnant again that's why she's been avoiding you. Believe her, even she misses her Gray-sama." She smiled.

"But if Gray-sama decides to be a good boy and help out Juvia today. She decided to reward you just the way you want." She winked and went inside Silver's room before Gray could enter the door was locked while the latter just groaned in annoyance.

"Man, she has me wrapped her fingers. Okay Juvia, I agree to your conditions. I want to ravish you tonight or before that is also fine." He said loud enough for her to hear.

All he heard as a response was, "Oh perverted, Gray-sama" for which he chuckled and went to get freshened up as he was looking forward to this pleasant morning to turn into a wild, passionate night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 220 21
{{G R U V I A}} - FAIRY TAIL - Gray and Juvia have both struggled before Fairy Tail. Losing loved ones, being out-casted, and told there was no purpo...
76.7K 2.2K 35
After the Grand Magic Games, they go on vacation. This would be the perfect place for Juvia to spend time with Gray-sama, but will everything be as...
31.8K 774 17
Juvia has had enough of Gray ignoring her efforts and tries to confess one last time, and his answer completely shatters her heart. She wanted to giv...
47.2K 803 13
A short story about Gruvia Juvia finally realizes the fact that Gray only sees her as his comrade