CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]

5.5K 228 114
By seokprinceu

[Please read the flashback in chapter 59 before continuing this chapter because this chapter is the part RIGHT after the flashback is finished! Read it so it makes sense! ♥️ Told ya I put the numbers for a reason!]

Taehyung's past #4

Minju didn't stab Taehyung. She threw the knife on the ground as she went close to Taehyung, smiling creepily. Taehyung trembled under her touch.

"Taehyung.. my dear.." Minju smirked as she rubbed Taehyung's hair, Taehyung flinched under Minju's touch, Minju smiled. "I won't hurt you..." Taehyung let out a relieved sigh.

"Only if you listened to me." Minju smiled, eyes indescribable. "If only you didn't ignore me," Minju frowned, grabbing Taehyung's neck. "If only you say you love me, Taehyung. Then things won't get this messed up."

Taehyung whimpered as he began to cry, "I did everything you said, Minju... please.. let me go.. please.." Taehyung begged, crying more. "Ugh you're so weak, Taehyung. Why do you keep crying?" Minju spat. "It's pathetic."

Taehyung sniffles as he tried not to cry. He held back his tears and swallowed Minju's word. 'Crying is pathetic, it's for the weak.' He bit his lips, tried not to cry again.

"Why do you bring me here?" Taehyung asked pitifully. His stomach still hurting. "We've broke up, Minju. I don't understand-" Minju giggled.

"Who said that?" Minju sighed out. "Who said that we broke up, huh?! Here is what you don't understand, Taehyung. You don't understand that I love you!" Minju screamed and Taehyung flinched.

Taehyung shook his head. "Minju... Minju please... please.. please..! you don't love me-" Minju laughed loud. "Oh baby... I love you very very much.. even blind people can see it."

"Who wants to love someone as evil as you, Minju?" Taehyung choked out, sniffling. His eyes shone with tears. Minju laughed and scoffed.

"You really do have a death wish huh? Don't worry I won't let you die, because I love you, sweetie. But I have to hurt you... so you can get some sense in your head."

Minju clicked her fingers and bunch of large men come to his way, ready to beat him up. Taehyung gasped as he tried to run away, but he couldn't because his legs and arms are tied, the doors are locked securely.

"Wait! Wait! What do you.. what do you want, Minju? What do you want from me?" Taehyung asked desperately, tears are flowing again.

"Stop crying! You're so weak!" Minju screamed, glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung gulped as he tried to stop crying. "What I want from you..." Minju said, trailing her fingers on Taehyung's chin.

"What I want from you is simple..." Minju chuckled. "Say I love you to me, stay by my side and be mine forever." Minju smiled. Taehyung looked at Minju for a bit.

"What if I don't love you, Minju? You can't-" "You will mean it, soon. Just say it!" Minju screamed, throwing the knife as she began to rage. Taehyung looked at Minju and his mom's word entered his mind.

"Don't say that 'I love you' word so easily~ only say it if you mean it okay, Taehyung? Promise mama."

Taehyung chuckled, laughing. But he was crying. "I can't, Minju. I can't." Taehyung buried his face in his hands. He sniffles. "I can't." Taehyung shook his head, voice small. "Just stab me instead." Taehyung looked right into Minju's eyes.

"Foolish, foolish boy." Minju clicked her tongue, rolling her eyes and signaled her men to hit Taehyung. "Hit him everywhere BUT his face. Hit it where it can't be seen. His beautiful face remain untouched. Got it?" The men nodded.

They began to torture Taehyung. Taehyung screamed, "Stop! No! No! Help! Someone help!" Taehyung yelled for help even if there will be no hope that someone will save him.

He didn't know how long the hit happened, until he slowly saw black dots and he passed out.

•••

"Where is Taehyung?" Yoongi asked, frowning. Jimin shook his head. "Taehyungie is not feeling well.. he messaged me yesterday. He's not coming to school today."

"Taehyung is not a text person.. normally he'll just call..." Jimin bit his fingers. "I'm sure he's okay. Maybe he's sick." Jimin said and all of them nod.

[After a few days]

"Taehyung's still not here? Where is he? Is he even fucking safe?" Yoongi said, suddenly felt his body hot with anger. "If he's not coming back, I'm calling the police!" Yoongi screamed.

"What are you going to do with calling the police, hyung? What can they do?" Namjoon asked. "I don't fucking know, but they better do something." Yoongi snapped, punching the table until his fist bleed.

Yoongi didn't stop punching the cafeteria's table, everyone is looking at him. Yoongi didn't care. He didn't know where is Taehyung, he didn't know if he was safe. It was slowly killing him.

"Yoongi..." Jin said, grabbing Yoongi's bleeding hand. "Yoongi, don't worry, we'll search for him today." Yoongi sighed as he looked at Jimin. Jimin was fucking thinning. He hasn't been eating well since Taehyung's absence.

[Taehyung's POV]

Oh my god. Everything was scaring Taehyung at this point. He was trapped in a place where he was brought to, he didn't even know where is this place.

Taehyung didn't even know how many days he was in here. His whole body was aching, throbbing in pain, hurting.

Everything hurts.

His hands and legs were still tied, making him unable to move and his body began to feel numb.

Taehyung whined a bit when his stomach growled. He sniffled and looked around, making a way to escape. Taehyung saw a window, maybe he can actually get out from here, but how can he untie himself- the knife!

The knife where Minju threw on the ground. He looked around, eyes widen when he spotted something shiny. Taehyung's eyes widen again as he attempted to take the knife on his hands, but no avail when Minju opened the door.

"My baby!" Minju giggled, as she ran to Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Minju with wide eyes. "What is it, dear?" Minju hummed, grabbing Taehyung's chin. In Minju's eyes, even if Taehyung's looked beaten and wrecked like this,

He's still handsome in her eyes, only because his face was untouched. Minju smiled as he planted a kiss on Taehyung's cheeks, which resulted Taehyung to whine. "Are you hungry, baby?" Minju chuckled, playing with Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung wished Minju just kill him by this point. Taehyung looked at Minju with a lot of fear in his eyes. "ANSWER ME OR I LET YOU STARVE HERE AND DIE!" Minju snapped angrily.

Taehyung quickly nodded. "Yes, yes!" Taehyung said desperately. Minju's face quickly sadden. "Aw baby... it's okay I'll feed you food okay?" Minju laughed and skipped herself out of the room while humming happily.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath as he began to cry. Minju was fucking insane. He did everything she wanted. What more did she wants? Taehyung's eyes became watery again as he remembered his mom.

"I miss you, mama. I'm sorry I didn't come back for you. I promise I will be, soon." Taehyung whispered, closing his eyes as a tear escaped his eyes again.

Taehyung hoped that his mom will survive when he's not there and he hoped that someone will save him from this dark scary hellhole.

[Yoongi's POV]

Yoongi have been staring to the computer for hours. Yoongi frowned as he continued to type on his computer. "Yoongi-ah.. It's 2am.. why aren't you sleeping yet?" Jin croaked out, throat his hoarse from sleeping.

"Jin-hyung, wake up for a bit and come here." Yoongi called Jin and he whined. "Jin-hyung! Wake up! It's about Taehyung!" Yoongi snapped and Jin ran quickly to get close to him. Bed hair still evident.

"Taehyungie? he- is he okay?" Jin frowned, looking at the computer, although he didn't understand any shit, he still wanted to look at the computer.

Yoongi tried not to make any sarcastic remarks as he let his nosy hyung to be... nosy. Yoongi blinked, looking at the computer. "I'm trying to activate the tracker. It's going to take hours."

"Hours? No, Yoongi. Sleep for a bit. Just give this to Namjoon tomorrow he can handle it, or you can continue doing this tomorrow." Jin shook his head, heart shattered like small pieces of broken glass. Yoongi haven't been sleeping well, he hasn't been eating well.

"Hyung-" "Yoongi, no. Please listen to Hyung's word okay?" Jin portrayed himself using the hyung word and Yoongi nodded instantly. "Okay, hyung."

Yoongi went to his bed unwillingly. His body was tired but his mind can't stop thinking about Taehyung. "Jin-hyung..." Yoongi called softly. "Do you think... Taehyung- he- is he okay?" Yoongi croaked out, verge in tears.

"He's going to be okay.. We'll going to find him ourselves. The polices are giving us cold shoulders." Jin said in a low voice.

It's getting too obvious, Minju that bitch and Taehyung not coming to school for days. Police that didn't care about someone's missing even after 24 hours.

[Taehyung's POV]

Taehyung was not okay. He didn't know how many days he's been trapped in here, Minju came everyday in the room asking the same words... the door opened again, Taehyung flinched and close his eyes out of fear.

He could hear Minju sighing. "Stupid boy. Taehyung!" He screeched out suddenly in anger, making Taehyung jolted. She stomped her feet to Taehyung. "Are you going to close your mouth today again?" Minju spat out, Taehyung looked at the ground. "Your job is simple, okay. I'll teach you! Follow after me!" Minju giggled.

"I... love.. you!" Minju laughed. "Now say it back to me~" Minju smiled, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at her, eyes strong as rock. "No." Minju's expression changed drastically.

"No?" She repeated.

"No." Taehyung deadpanned. Minju finally had enough. "NO? DID YOU JUST SAID NO? DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING DIE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER?" Minju screamed, Taehyung closed his eyes, regretting all his desicion.

Minju was hurting him. His mom is not dead! What the hell is she on? Taehyung began to cry. "Minju... don't be so harsh... mama is still healthy, she's having treatment at the hospital." Taehyung sobbed. He missed his mom, his friends...

Minju laughed finding Taehyung so fucking pathetic, it made her laugh. Taehyung looked at Minju. "Please..." He begged, "Please let me go!" Taehyung shouted and Minju looked at him.

"Never, Taehyung. You're mine. I'll beat the shit of you until you realized that."

[Bangtan's POV]

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-" Yoongi mumbled out. "If you don't stop swearing one more time I will kick you, Yoongi." Jin threatened.

Namjoon was focusing on the laptop, his eyes sharp, eyebrows arched and veins popping on it out of concentration. "We are almost-"

All of them stopped talking when someone knocked the door desperately and loud. "Yoongi-hyung! Open the door! Jin-hyung! Jimin-ah!"

Jimin's eyes widen in realization. It's his best friend's voice. "Taehyung-ah!" Jimin shouted as he ran to the door, opening it. "Taehyung!" He yelled as he hugged Taehyung. Jimin sobbed. Taehyung sobbed with him.

Jimin broke the hug and hit Taehyung's shoulder out of anger. He was frowning as he glared at Taehyung. Without saying anything, he hugged Taehyung again. Taehyung whimpered a bit, since Jimin was squeezing his bruises.

Jin carried Taehyung in his arms as he looked very very weak. He placed Taehyung on Namjoon's bed as it was the most comfortable one. "Taetae, what happened?" Jimin said, sitting on the bed with him.

"Minju... she kidnapped me." Taehyung said and Yoongi cursed out loud. "But I escaped! Don't worry!" "Did she hurt you?" Namjoon asked. "No." Taehyung lied. "She kept me with her.. because she lonely.." Taehyung said again.

"That bitch.. we can't report her! heck, we couldn't even report about you!" Yoongi grabbed a handful of his hair, tugging it frustratedly. "They sure planned this throughly." Yoongi mumbled.

"But.." Yoongi started but Taehyung cut him off. "Jin-hyung, can you make me food? I'm hungry.." Taehyung said, dropping himself on the bed as he pretend to close his eyes. "Of course.. of course." Jin said, already on his way to the kitchen. "I'm gonna sleep a bit, I'm tired.." He mumbled. "Oh.. yeah yeah get some sleep." Namjoon said looking at Taehyung a bit.

Hoseok kissed Taehyung's forehead and Jimin combed Taehyung's hair with his fingers. "I'm glad that you're safe."

[Minju's POV]

"Where is Taehyung?" Minju asked, as she looked at the ropes that have been cut and her knife was laying on the ground. "Ma'am.. he.. I think he escaped.." Minju glared at her guards. "YOU THINK?" She screamed, kicking his guard's knee. "Find him NOW!" She snarled, slapping her men.

"Wait.." Minju smirked. "Since I messed with my baby and he escaped, it will be no fun if we took him again." Minju laughed at herself, shaking her head.

"So what should we do?" One of the guards dare to ask. Minju played with her knife that she picked on the ground. "We'll take the one he loves the most."

[Taehyung's POV]

"I should visit mama, I didn't see her for days, I miss her." Taehyung whispered to Jimin, Jimin was hugging him like a teddy bear. Taehyung had the urge to push him away because of his strong squeezing.

"Okay, let's do that. Let's visit her. Now?" Jimin asked.

"Now." Taehyung said and got up. "Jimin-ah. Can you go out? I need to change." Jimin looked at Taehyung weirdly. "...why?" Jimin asked. Taehyung forced out a laugh, "I don't wanna change with you because your body is very built and it made me insecure!"

"Stupid." Jimin laughed, shaking his head as he went out of the room. Taehyung forced out a laugh again, as soon as Jimin closed the door, he stopped smiling and laughing.

Taehyung felt.. numb.

He changed himself to a big black hoodie to cover up his bruises, long jeans to cover the bruises all over his legs. He sighed, as a tear escaped his eyes.

He's going to be okay.

[They went to the hospital...]

"Mama, I'm here." Taehyung ran to his mom, hugging her with all his might. His mom hugged him back, smiling sadly. "Did you met father, mama?"

"Gyuwon?" She said and Taehyung nod. "Yes. Did father came here?" Taehyung asked softly and Mrs. Kim shook her head.

"Did you even eat, Tae? You're so thin.." Mrs. Kim asked, scanning her son. Taehyung nod and Mrs. Kim kissed his head. "My baby, I'm sorry you need to go back and forth to the hospital because of me..."

"What are you saying, mama? I'm fine..." Taehyung smiled, hugging his mom again. Mrs. Kim looked at him for a while and began coughing violently, holding her heart.

Taehyung got up and gave his mom a glass of water, his mom drank it a bit and gave the glass back to him. "Are you okay, mama?" Taehyung rubbed his mom's back. Mrs. Kim nodded.

"Are vy you tired?" Taehyung asked and Mrs. Kim nodded. "Yes.. recently I get tired quite often." Mrs. Kim said softly as she began to close her eyes.

The doctors said that sometimes Mrs. Kim could recognise Taehyung, sometimes, she saw his husband in Taehyung. Taehyung didn't know why, but Taehyung hoped that it was a process of process that his mom could recover.

Taehyung looked at his mom a bit and laced his hands with hers. "I love you, mama." He said as himself getting tired, so he fell asleep with his mom.

•••

Taehyung jolted himself awake when he heard someone screaming on the outside. Taehyung looked at his mom and she was still in a deep sleep, he sighed out gratefully and went out the hospital room.

Jimin's voice... the screaming was Jimin's voice. Oh my god. Taehyung ran to the screaming noise, heart's beating fast in nervousness.

"Jimin!" Taehyung shouted when Jimin was in Minju's men hold. His face was black and blue. What the... Taehyung looked at his friends that were all beaten up on the ground. "Hyung! Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung mourned.

There only one person that could done this. Taehyung looked around and saw Minju smirking. "What do you think you're doing?!" Taehyung yelled, storming himself to choke Minju. But his steps were stopped by the men.

"You know... if you didn't escape.. then they don't have to feel all the pain. They don't have to go through this." Minju bring herself to study Jimin's figures.

"Jimin.." Minju smirked as she went close Jimin. Jimin was sending her a death glare. "Wow, he's pretty." Minju chuckled, touching Jimin's face, Minju trailed her finger on Jimin's chin, and she tugged on it harshly, making Jimin glared at her and spitted on her face.

Minju laughed as she wiped off the saliva off her face. "You-" Minju raised up her hand, about to beat Jimin up.

"Don't touch him!" Taehyung warned. Minju scoffed. "Who are you to order me around huh? You know I can do this-" Minju slapped Jimin's face, Taehyung's eyes widen. "And this-" She punched Jimin's face. "And-" Minju was about to punch Jimin's stomach but she was stopped by Taehyung's word.

"Stop! Don't hurt him!" Taehyung begged, "Stop! Stop! Please!" Taehyung began to cry and he was down on his knees, begging.

"Hurt me! Hurt me! Don't hurt Jiminie please... please!" Taehyung said, "Hurt me! Hurt me instead! Take me back if you want!" Taehyung cried. "Don't hurt Jiminie!" Taehyung begged again.

"Taehyung... no.." Jimin called out weakly. "Don't hurt him please... Just take me..." Taehyung begged, crying. Jimin was crying too.

Minju giggled, "Oh, what a beautiful friendship... This is so touching! Oh my! You two are going to make me cry!" Minju said as she wiped a fake tear on her face.

"Taehyung, you're fucking coming with me. Oh, Jimin! You're coming too! It will be fun~" Minju laughed and walked to the front. His men dragging Taehyung and Jimin.

______________________________________

The flashback chapters are quite a lot and long... I'm sorry it has to be detailed.. Sorry if it gets boring :( Don't worry! After these flashbacks, fluff will hit y'all really hard. (I mean i haven't write that yet but yeah.)

And if you know me then you know that i didn't planned all this. I write what's on my mind oof (I'm joking, i summarized all the flashback once again, write the chapters to make it makes sense, it's so fuckin hard-)

Well it's because I didn't make plans from the start oof. BUT HEY WHO NEEDS PLANS? I MADE A CHAPTER WITHOUT PLANS, JUST BRAINS. Sometimes we just need to follow the flow and wing it~ .

I mean, this book got 600k reads EVEN WITH THAT hololololololo guys 🥺 can't do this without y'all you know? 😭

Early plans? nah. The plans will come when you write!

Oh and scale on one to ten, how much do you hate Minju? I understand why I mean look at her! Who made her this evil though... 😉

Maybe a chapter or two about the flashback then, we're reaching the end? Maybe? I've been writing this book for 2 years. When it's April 1st, It will be 3 years..? I mean it's the anniversary when I started writing for this book?

HOOOOOOOOO i talked so much but hey i love you so. Yeah. Hope you enjoyed and BE SAFE. WASH YOUR HANDS FOR 30 SECONDS WITH SOAP IT YOU DON'T HAVE HAND SANITIZER.

DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE. STAY IN YOUR HOUSE. OKAY? be safe, love you. ♥️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...
7.1K 253 32
taekook fanfic, where jungkook and taehyung meet in a hospital support group. Jungkook putting up a cold flirty facade, taehyung hiding behind his sm...
182 21 1
Kim Taehyung never really had any friends growing up in school. Instead, he found himself victim to a group of bullies that haunt him into his early...