GRUVIA ONESHOTS

Oleh JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) Lebih Banyak

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

"100 KISSES"

1.5K 34 4
Oleh JuviaFullbuster234

On one cold evening when Team Gajeel returned from their mission of one week, they were greeted by usual ruckus in the guild.

"We are back"

"Gray-sama, Juvia missed you ''

Juvia beamed with happiness and went to give a breathtaking hug to her boyfriend who was chatting with his teammates.

"Welcome back Juvia, Gajeel" the girls greeted them.

"Welcome back, Juvs. Even I missed you." Gray returned the hug and placed a chaste kiss on her cheeks which made the water mage blush.

Once the blunette settled down beside her beloved, she shifted her attention towards Lucy, "Lucy-San, how are you? It looks like you popped up within a week."

Natsu took this moment to wear his hand around his girlfriend's shoulders and caressed her round belly, "Our baby is growing bigger and stronger each day. We can't wait to meet him. Isn't it, Luce?"

Lucy happily nodded in response, "So do we, Lucy-San."

Juvia smiled warmly and looked at her boyfriend for his opinion.

"Yeah, even I'm excited to meet our new member. But I hope it's a girl. One Natsu is enough for this guild!!" Gray added which caused Natsu to growled at his response.

"Juvia, here's your reward money. Hey, don't forget to give that to the stripper. Gihehe…" Gajeel smirked and sat on the empty seat besides Wendy.

"What did you get me this time?" Gray asked and raised his eyebrow.

He had already given a lecture on this topic that she shouldn't be wasting jewels on unnecessary things but looks like she didn't heed to his words.

Juvia perked up and began to search her bag to retrieve the present which she had bought it for her beloved.

"Here Gray-sama, a small gift for you." She handed over the package and waited for him to open it so do the others as they were curious to know what the water mage would have bought.

Gray slowly opened the package, he really expects to see something which doesn't embarrass him in front of his friends.

But the luck was not by his side today, "Juvia, what the hell? Where did you get this?"

Gray looked at her with a wide eyes, "Listen, just because you got this don't ever think that I will wear it outside." He blushed and tried to hide the gift.

But Natsu took hold of the gift and began to examine. It was a simple t-shirt where Juvia's smiling face was printed along with lines 'I'm with her'.

"But Gray-sama look!! even Juvia got one for herself." Juvia showed her t-shirt where Gray's frowned face was printed along with lines 'I'm with him'.

"Wow Juvia, it looks good and even the material looks soft and comfy." Erza gave her opinion as she felt the cloth.

Gray was still blushing and  crossed his arms against his chest, "No means no, Juvia. I ain't gonna wear this. Promise!!"

Natsu laughed boisterously which caused Gray to pissed off even further, "What is it, ash for brains?"

"I just imagined you wearing this. And man, believe me you were looking so sappy and chummy." Natsu laughed and Lucy smacked her boyfriend for his insensitivity.

Juvia pouted, "Natsu-San, don't tease Gray-sama like that. Juvia is sure that Gray-sama will wear this one day. No tomorrow, we both will wear this and take a stroll around Magnolia." Juvia said with determination in her eyes.

Gray decided to intervene before the situation went out of hand,  "Stop it Juvia, I'm not gonna wear this and moreover go out wearing that t-shirt.  I can't lose my pride which I value very much."

Natsu mocked Juvia, "Aw poor Juvia, she can't win her bet. Don't worry little girls always lose to elders."

Natsu purposely mocked her so that she gets fired and decides to make Gray wear it.

So that he can get a sight of the ice mage's embarrassing moment and tease him.

Now Juvia and the rest of the girls were fired up, "Juvia, take this as a challenge and prove Natsu that you will make your words come true." Erza said as she requiped herself into sea empress armour to beat him up.

But Lucy stopped her, "Wait Erza, instead of beating him. I have a plan if Juvia succeeds in making Gray wear that cloth. We will make him wear the same type of clothes. So do Gajeel and your Jellal" Lucy grinned.

Now the thoughts of wearing such shirts in public was embarrassing. Natsu, now knew how Gray would have felt about it.

"Hey!! Why am I included? I don't care if this Stripper or Flame-brain wears that thing or not. I'm moving out of here. I need to go home and meet my wife and kids." Gajeel stood up and made way but Natsu caught hold of his wrist.

"Metal face, where are you going? Don't leave us here. Moreover, you are also part of it." Natsu growled.

Gray sat silently listening to the rantings. 'I need to do something and make Juvia forget about this bet and t-shirt.' He thought.

As if on cue, Jellal came back from his mission and went towards his fiancee and hugged her.

Once Jellal was informed of this bet and stuff, he remained composed and thought of some idea to get them out of this situation.

"Okay listen, we will accept this bet. And I believe this bet is valid only if Gray decides to wear that t-shirt tomorrow morning. If he doesn't, then, we don't need to wear it as well.  Doesn't it?" He asked Erza and others for which they nodded in response.

"Yes!! Now Juvia, it's in your hands to make Gray wear that t-shirt tomorrow. Let's show them who is the boss here?" Lucy smirked and extended her hand where the other girls joined to bump their fist.

The guys looked at Gray and said in a menacing tone, "Gray, we support you. Don't you ever even once think of wearing that shirt tomorrow morning even if Juvia does anything to you. Be a prideful man. Let's show these girls who the real boss is?"

Natsu and Gajeel said with a challenging tone and Jellal looked no less than that. Now everything was Gray's shoulder, "Sure I don't intend to lose" He grinned finally pumping the situation into his brain.

#

Once Gray and Juvia reached their home,it had been six months since they moved in together much to blunette's delight.

Along the way back home, both didn't talk much and thought of a way to execute/ counteract the plan of another.

Gray thought his Juvia would just make him do stuff and if he didn't, he would lose the bet.

So he is ready to do whatever she asks him to do just to escape and survive this bet.

Little did he know that it would be quite the opposite of everything.

Once they reached home, Juvia went to take shower and freshen up while Gray went to their bathroom and decided to call it a day.

He had planned to have 'welcome home love making party' with his Juvia tonight but due to the impending bet, he can't and cursed for it.

So after finishing her shower, she came out wearing PJs and rubbing her wet hairs.

Gray who by now had stripped down to pants groaned seeing the sight before him, 'Shit!!! If it weren't for that stupid bet, we would have been in bed by now'.

"Gray-sama, you can go now" Juvia called him which caused him to break his thought process.

"Nah!! I'm good. Come let's sleep, I know you are very tired from your mission. Let's get some sleep." He patted the other side of the bed.

Juvia pouted and had her hands on the hips, "Gray-sama, did you forget that Juvia has placed a bet? How can she forget that and sleep without convincing you?"

She soon came towards and towered over his horizontal frame.

Gray sat up on the bed and looked at with a teasing smile, "So you are taking that bet seriously?? Just for you to know, I don't intend on wearing that cloth ever. Surely, we will win this bet."

Juvia's smirk grew wider and leaned just close enough to kiss him but stopped with just a mere centimetres gap, "Juvia can make you wear that t-shirt. We both will go on a date tomorrow wearing that matching outfit."

Gray also decided to play along, "Okay how do you plan to make me agree to this?" All Gray got for the answer was a bright, teasing sexy smile.

#

For the first time Gray regretted his decision since he began dating Juvia a year back. Of course, not for dating her but in general.

Currently, Gray was in a very promising and dreadful situation which was both a boon and a bane.

"And this is the 20th kiss." Juvia kissed his right cheek and looked at him with a desired filled eyes.

She removed her PJ shirt and threw it where her pants was thrown after the tenth kiss.

FLASHBACK 

"Gray-sama, if you do as Juvia says she will forbid you from wearing that t-shirt and will do whatever he says." Juvia smiled.

Gray grinned, "Sure bring it on. I will do whatever you want. Anything for my Juvia and of course, for the bet."

"Okay, you just sit still while Juvia does something with you. And you are not allowed to touch nor make any noise. If you agree to this, then we can proceed further." Juvia said.

Gray gulped and nodded in exchange. That's where his doomsday began. 

Juvia made Gray sit at the edge of the bed and straddled him by sitting on his lap and cupped his cheeks.

"Now Gray-sama, your bet begins and do as Juvia said until she finishes giving you 100 kisses."

End of the flashback

Now Juvia sat on her boyfriend's lap only wearing underwear and fully flushed face and warmth spreading hot body which made Gray go crazy.

Juvia, then began to slowly the corners of his lips and luscious licked his lips which made Gray want to groan but he composed himself.

Then moved to grab his full pils with her mouth and kiss him deeply.

By now, Juvia could feel his excitement under her clothed core which turned her on.

Juvia took each and every moment to fully rediscover her lover's taste.

Gray was going crazy and cursed the damn bet and his situation.

For him,  she looked desirable when she was out of his bound and with each passing moment his will power decreased while the wildness escalated.

"Gray!!! Right now, you look so hot and handsome. Juvia, can't believe she's your lover and more, Gray!!" She whispered in his ears in a sexy voice.

Gray tried to restrain himself from hugging her tightly and taking it on a full fledged mode. 

So he answered her casually, "You better believe as it's already been a year now. Moreover, finish this business, after that I will make sure you are not able to walk for another few days." He smirked which turned her on full mode.

Juvia placed her index finger on his lips and bent down to kiss his neck on a spot which she knew was his weak and sensitive point.

She slowly kissed and began to form hickey which caused him to groan under her breath.

"Juvia……" Gray moaned her name as she finished forming the purple bruise on the side of his neck and so did the 29th kiss.

As soon as the 30th kiss was placed on his guild mark, Juvia proceeded to remove her bra with a sexy smile and that was enough to make Gray lose his mind.

He caught hold of her wrist as it went behind her back, "Wait, let me take the course from here"

"Then what about your bet, Gray?" She wriggled her eyebrows.

Gray leaned forward to capture her plumpy lips and kissed her deeply, "I happily agree with my defeat. I will wear that t-shirt and go on a date with you, Juvia. Just to make you happy and smile... And don't forget,  I love you, Juvs…."

Juvia beamed with happiness and hugged her Gray-sama tightly and began showering kisses on his face, "Thank you Gray-sama. Even, I love you too…."

Then they began to lay path towards the magical, passionate night.

Gray made sure to remove all the insecurities that the water mage had in her by assuring her in his ways.

Next day, when they entered the guild hall wearing the matching outfit, the girls smiled widely while their significant better halves were shell-shocked by their friend's defeat.

"I can't believe that Stripper let go of his pride and fell for the trap...Pervert!!!!" Gajeel growled.

But one thing which didn't go unnoticed was that the water and ice duo were extremely happy and delighted, which made them realize that whatever happened was for their own good.

So once the girls caught hold of Juvia and asked her for the trick which she played but Juvia's answer was 'Gray-sama didn't want Juvia to be sad. So he agreed.'

Juvia decided to hide last night's game in order to save her Gray-sama's pride so that others don't go teasing him.

But once the guys caught hold of Gray, the milk was spilled out indirectly, "So what did she do to make you agree?" Natsu asked him.

Gray remained silent and told them the same story as Juvia but the nose of dragon slayers and keen eyes of Jellal knew the answer, "Yeah...yeah.. that hickey speaks a lot…." 

They said in unison making the ice devil slayer grew red as tomato….

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.3K 236 14
Gray-Sama! Juvia called. She couldn't help but enjoy every moment with him. Even if they weren't dating.
76.7K 2.2K 35
After the Grand Magic Games, they go on vacation. This would be the perfect place for Juvia to spend time with Gray-sama, but will everything be as...
221K 4.1K 24
Lucy and Gray went on a job together. Juvia and Natsu got jealous so Mira helped them. What will happen?? Date Started: July 06, 2019 Date Completed...
14.4K 96 6
This is sequence of short stories, it's not in the same line with my other stories. After a wild party, our favourite ships get closer... And, it get...