CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]

5.6K 231 67
By seokprinceu

[Continuing Taehyung's past #2]

"Taehyung, as you can see... your mom called you Kim Gyuwon, is he your father?" The doctor asked when Taehyung and he were out of the hospital after his mom's daily checkup.

Taehyung nodded sadly, "Yes, Kim Gyuwon is my dad." Taehyung said, looking down on his feet. "Where is him?" The doctor asked softly. "Maybe your mom's condition can be more better if your father is with you.." The doctor said.

"Mrs. Kim called you Kim Gyuwon, which is your dad. This means she saw her husband and not you, her son." The doctor trailed again. "I think Mrs. Kim can't recognize you anymore... She sees her husband in you instead.."

"But... isn't that a good thing..? will she heal with that?" Taehyung asked and the doctor shook his head, "No, you're wrong. This can't heal her. This will only make her condition go worse day by day. Her mental condition is worsen." The doctor answered, his heart also crushed because someone as young as Taehyung had to experience this.

Taehyung should've be with his friends, playing games or hanging out together now, not going back and forth to the hospital. The doctor placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, "Try to contact your father, maybe after seeing him, her condition can be better."

Taehyung hanged his head low. His father was always busy since he was born. Ever since Taehyung was a baby, he barely saw his father. But they really looked alike.. the difference is now his dad has wrinkles and a little bulkier than him.

"I'll try." Taehyung said. The doctor nodded, giving Taehyung a last squeeze on his shoulder and walked away to do his duty.

Taehyung's shoulders dropped. His father and him were never on good terms. As long as Taehyung remembered, his father barely even spoke to him. How can he contact him? Taehyung gulped and began to dial his father's number.

"F-father?" Taehyung croaked out when someone picked up the phone. "Father? Taehyung..?" The voice said, in a shocked tone. Taehyung nodded even though he can't see him.

"Father... I'm sorry for bothering you... I need your help..." Taehyung pathetically said, his voice slowly getting more quieter. "Please..?" Taehyung begged.

"Help with what? If it's about your mom, I don't want to meet you or her. I heard she's on the hospital right now. If you want money, I'll give it to you." His father said coldly.

"B-but..." "What?" His father snapped, "I have no interest in you or your mom now. You take care of her and take care of yourself. I'll pay the medical bills." Mr. Kim said as he was about to hang up the call.

"No, wait!" Taehyung begged, "Father, you don't have to pay for the bills, I can work to earn money for that... I need you to come here.."

"Why would you need me there for huh? After you stole Hyewon from me?" Mr Kim snapped. "You know, our life was so fucking perfect before you were born." Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Father... what- what are you saying?" Taehyung bit his lips, tears were threatening to escape his eyes again. God he was so fucking weak. "Ever since you were born, Hyewon didn't even pay attention to me. Everyday she was talking about you. Everyday, every fucking day! Your name rolled on her tongue!" His father screamed angrily.

"But father... mom has love sickness.." Taehyung whispered. "Isn't it because of you..? She loves you, father. Please.. please come back for her.." Mr. Kim scoffed.

"So you think I don't love her? This all happened because of you. You should've never been born. After you were born, everything became a fucking mess." Mr. Kim snapped and Taehyung cried at his father's harsh words that stabbed him like a knife in the heart.

"Yes.. yes I'm sorry... I'm sorry for being born, father.. But mom needs you... I promise, I promise I won't appear in front of you... Just-" Taehyung choked on his tears. "Settle it with fucking money kid. I'll wire it to you soon. The doctors can solve this, it's their work."

"But father-" "Enough!" Mr Kim shouted. " I don't have time for your bullshits! I don't want anything to do with you two anymore! I'll wire you the money now don't call me again!" With that Mr. Kim hanged up the call.

Taehyung whimpered as he covered his face with his hands. He cried for a while as he stood up, going to his mom. His mom's eyes lighten when she saw Taehyung.

"Gyuwon-ssi!" His mother beamed as she told Taehyung to come close to her. Taehyung wanted to cry again. He forced out a pained smile as he sat beside his mother.

"I love you sooo much~" Mrs. Kim giggled. "Do you love me too, Gyuwon?" Mrs. Kim said, smiling. "Ah! Please don't say that 'I love you' word so easily~ only say it if you mean it okay, Taehyung? Promise mama."

"Mom...? You recognized-" Taehyung croaked out when his mom hugged him tight again. "I love Gyuwon aaaaand my son. Taehyung." Mrs. Kim sighed out.

"I-" His words were cut off by his ringtone. "Wait." Taehyung took out his phone, sighing when it's Minju. "What is it, Minju?" Taehyung answered.

"Taehyung, what took you so long? First you left when we're shopping, now I'm done with shopping, you were supposed to pick me up!" Minju snapped. Taehyung blinked.

"Minju, you have a driver, you can-" "No. I want to see you before I go back home. You come here now!" Minju snapped.

"I'm with mom..." Taehyung whispered. "You were with her since hours ago! How about me? Don't you care about me?" Minju complained. "Minju- I-I do care about you... but mom condition is not getting better, she needs me..."

"I need you too, you fucking go here now don't make me force you." Minju threatened, and hanged up the phone. "Mommy," Taehyung called, grabbing his mom's hand. "Mom, I have to go okay?" Taehyung whispered, and his mom looked at him blankly.

"Gyuwon, you promise you will come back, right? I love you." His mom begged and Taehyung just nodded lifelessly. "I love you too mom... I will.. I will come back, don't worry."

[Taehyung went to meet Minju]

"Minju-ah." Taehyung called. Minju glared at him. "You're late." Minju snapped. "I'm s-sorry... I was with mom.." Taehyung hanged his head low and Minju rolled her eyes.

"You'll cry any soon if you act like this. Stop being so fucking weak. Get in the car." Minju said as she walked to the car. Minju showed the things that she brought from the store.

Taehyung nodded. After like 15 minutes, they arrived at Minju's house. "Minju..." Taehyung called and Minju looked at him. He wanted to ask about what Yoongi said about her. "N-never mind." Taehyung shook his head.

Minju loves him, she wouldn't cheat on him..

"Bye, oppa." Minju tried to kiss him on the lips as Taehyung quickly avoided it, which made Minju accidentally kissed his cheek. Minju frowned and Taehyung smiled a little. "Bye. You can go now." Taehyung urged as he walked away from Minju.

Minju didn't even gave Taehyung a ride home when he was the one who ran all the way to meet Minju. Taehyung sighed, feeling tired of everything.

"Yoongi-hyung.. can you pick me up?"

•••

At the ride, Taehyung told everything to Yoongi, Yoongi gripped the sterling wheel. "What the fuck? She said that about your mom?" Yoongi shouted. "Leave her, Taehyung." Yoongi said.

"I really want to... I'm trying.." Taehyung croaked out. "What do you mean you're trying..?" Taehyung shook his head. "N-nothing.. Hyung, just focus on the road please.."

"Taehyung-" "Hyung, please, I'm tired." Taehyung croaked out as he closed his eyes and Yoongi sighed. "Okay." Taehyung turned to his side, as he cried silently. He kept his cries as quiet as possible because he didn't want Yoongi to know.

But what Taehyung didn't know is that Yoongi knew he was crying. Yoongi's hand was still gripping the sterling wheel as his vision slowly became foggy from his tears that were threatening to pool out from his eyes.

Taehyung didn't deserve all of this pain.

After Yoongi arrived at Taehyung's home, he poked Taehyung's back to wake him up. "Taehyung-ah, wake up." Yoongi shook Taehyung. Taehyung yawned and woke up after.

"Thank you for dropping me, Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung said, smiling gratefully. "No problem. Call me if that bitch ditches you again, okay?" Taehyung frowned and sent Yoongi a look.

Taehyung just nod. "Why can't you leave her? I know you don't like her... even in the slightest..." Taehyung looked at Yoongi. "I can't tell you.." Taehyung shook his head. "You... Something happened right?" Yoongi pressed again.

Taehyung shook his head for the last time. He was about to get out of the car when Yoongi grabbed his arm. "Wait." Yoongi said, his hands when to his coat's pocket, to take out something.

It's a pen.

"For you. I saw it on a market, it looked nice so I brought it for you." Yoongi said, urging Taehyung to take the pen. "A pen?" Taehyung said, examining the pen.

"Yes. Always keep it with you. No matter where you go. Okay?"

"Okay. But why?" Taehyung asked, frowning. Yoongi put the pen in his jacket. "Just do this for me, okay? Never leave the pen. Always keep it with you, alright?" Yoongi begged.

"Okay, Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung said, nodding. "I'll go now, okay?" Yoongi nodded and Taehyung got out of the car. Yoongi sighed.

"Please be safe, Taehyung." Yoongi whispered to himself as he drove away.

•••

Even though Taehyung wasn't in love with Minju, his chest still feel pain when he saw Minju was cheating right in front of his eyes. She was getting too touchy with a guy. Taehyung's eyes were watery as he felt sad.

No, he wasn't sad to be honest. He was... miserable. Taehyung was miserable. Taehyung didn't want Minju, he never did. But he just accepted her because Minju wanted him to do that.

Therefore, Taehyung tried to keep positive. Maybe it's just her friend. Her close friend. That is why they were that touchy. Taehyung's eyes widen when Minju kissed the guy.

Taehyung frowned and turned his back from the scene. He made a desicion to break up with Minju. Even if it's not his fault, it still hurts him because he knows Minju will cry.

Taehyung didn't know if he can handle that. Taehyung thought he was going insane. He would rather die than having people hurting and crying because of him. He ruffled his perfectly styled hair.

Taehyung forced out a smile when Minju spotted him, she ran to him as she laced her hands with his. "Oppa!" Minju smiled, kissing Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung held back the whimper that wanted to escape from his throat.

"You want to talk about something?" Minju said, jumping her eyebrows. "Yes." Taehyung nodded, his heart hurt, Minju smelled like other man's cologne.

"What is it?" Minju said, clicking her tongue. She looked at her watch, "Taehyung, you better hurry up, I have appointment for my nails. You have to company me-"

"Let's break up." Taehyung sighed out, not looking at Minju's eyes. "What?" Minju whispered. "Tae... no.." Minju said in a broken voice. Taehyung shook his head. "Minju, you cheated on me.."

"What? No I didn't-" Taehyung shook his head again. "Don't lie.. I saw you kissing a guy just now.. You even smell like him.." Taehyung frowned.

"Yes, but Taehyung I love you..." Minju said, voice craking. "What do you mean yes? That's mean you are really with him? Even if you're with me? And then you said you love me? Minju-ah, this doesn't make any sense..."

"Then what the fuck do you want me to do huh? You won't kiss me and you won't go in bed with me. So that's why I have to find other man to satisfy my needs!" Minju was angry.

"I'm really sorry..." Taehyung bowed. "Minju-ah.. since you have someone new... can you let me go now?" Taehyung begged.

Minju laughed and shook her head. "Baby, I won't let you go... Just like I told you before, you're mine, Taehyung." Minju said, grabbing Taehyung's collar, wanting to kiss him. Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand.

"It's just a fucking kiss, Taehyung. Why are you being so stupid for? Protecting your lips?" Minju rolled her eyes. "You're fucking pathetic. But I love you." Minju whispered on Taehyung's ear. "You're still mine." Minju said.

"I'll pretend I never heard what you said." Minju said, kissing his cheek and walked away. Taehyung body shook with fear, his stance became a squat as he cried.

•••

Taehyung ignored Minju for a whole month. He didn't even space Minju a look every time she passed by him, because he didn't know if he can handle if he saw Minju's sad face.

Minju was so angry, she couldn't even think straight. She loves Taehyung too much to let him go. Day by day, Taehyung still ignored Minju, which only makes Minju's wrath grown.

"Let's see how long you can ignore me again, Taehyung." Minju smirked as she dialed Taehyung. "Taehyung...?" Minju used the most broken voice she could mustered.

Taehyung sighed. "Minju? What is it?" Minju sniffed, "Can... can you meet me here? I.. I have something to tell you..."

Taehyung frowned looking as his phone as he huffed. This will be the last time he'll meet Minju. And then, they will be over. Taehyung went to the place where Minju messaged him.

After like 15 minutes walk, he finally arrived. It was dark. He frowned, he wasn't fond with dark places, neither did Minju.. So why did she wants to meet here?

Taehyung tried to call Minju. "Hey, I'm here. Where are you? Are you sure you sent me the correct address?" Taehyung asked and Minju answered a yes as she told him to wait for her there.

Taehyung gulped, as he looked around. It's so dark. He heard footsteps, so he turned around, frowning when he saw no one. "Min-Argh!" Taehyung groaned when someone kicked him the stomach. The person repeated this multiple times until Taehyung was laying on the around. Taehyung cough out and this made his bone shake.

The man grabbed him by the collar. "Please.. no." Taehyung shook his head, crying. There was an emotion of sadness in his eyes, "I'm very sorry, I'm just doing my job." He whispered as he hit Taehyung on the stomach on more time.

And all Taehyung saw was spots of black before he passed out.

______________________________________

If there's any errors or typos im sorry!

Double update! I'm still alive! Don't worry. These chapters are the hardest to write.. because it was about their past. Read carefully so you can understand okay? I don't know if I can update any soon but I'll try! My internet is being an absolute bitch omg.

There will be fluff coming very soon, I just want to clear all Minju's and Taehyung's past. From these chapters you will understand Taehyung's personality a little more.

On why is he acting like he is now, why did he acted like that in the past. Sooo. Yeah! Enjoy! ♥️

Any part that confused you? Ask here! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
8.8K 202 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...
651 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...
2.9K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...