CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—

7.3K 315 143
By seokprinceu

"Taehyung?" Soeun called and Taehyung didn't respond, he was still looking at his phone. Soeun frowned and went close to Taehyung. "Tae?"

Taehyung was... writing something? "My love, what are you doing?" Soeun asked as she went close to look at what Taehyung was doing.

Taehyung jolted and quickly hide his phone and his notebook. Seeing this, Soeun tilted her head. "D-Darling," Taehyung smiled, quite nervously.

"It's... this.. I was doing my notes!" Taehyung stuttered out as he closed his notebook. "Notes?" She asked and then she let out a smile.

"You don't need to do notes, Taehyung. I have all the notes you need, you can just take it from me." Soeun said, smiling again.

"My darling is so smart and reliable." Taehyung smiled and kissed Soeun's cheek. Soeun blushed as she laughed a little when Taehyung showered her face with kisses.

"Can I see your notes?" Soeun asked as after she was finished showered by Taehyung's love. "N-No!" Taehyung panicked and Soeun was confused.

"Ah~ you're afraid that I might judge your notes? I would never do that, don't worry~" Soeun said, reaching out for Taehyung's notebook.

Taehyung grabbed Soeun's arm and kissed her all of the sudden, making her halted on her actions. "I said no. No means no, my darling. Please listen to me." Taehyung whispered and Soeun blushed, looking at Taehyung for a moment.

'So handsome!' Soeun thought as she tried to calm her beating heart.

"A-Alright then..." Soeun said when she was calm. Taehyung smiled at Soeun's face that is full of red. "Why are you so shy?" Taehyung looked at Soeun with eyes of fond.

"I'm not." Soeun mumbled and Taehyung kissed her forehead with love. Soeun looked at Taehyung. "Why did you suddenly kiss me anyway..." Soeun said, her blush deepens.

Taehyung smiled. "Did you hated it?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed Soeun's hand and give it a kiss. Then he glanced at Soeun. "Hm?" Soeun didn't answer.

Instead, she took Taehyung's hand and she gave it a soft kiss. Taehyung looked at Soeun with loving expression. "I'm glad." Taehyung said and he laced Soeun's hands with his.

But then, Soeun got a phone call. She grabbed her phone from her back pocket and she frowned when it was an unknown number.

She looked at the number, squinting her eyes to remember if she recognized the number, but she failed.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked when he noticed Soeun's confused expression. "...I don't know this number." Soeun said but she shrugged her shoulders and answered it anyway.

"Hello?" Soeun asked carefully. "Who is this?" She said again. She heard a chuckle on the line. "Hello?" She tried again.

"I've found you..." The voice said on the line. Soeun frowned. "Who is- Hyunwoo? Is that you?" Soeun said. She recognized the voice. Taehyung's expression harden as he glared at the phone.

"Noona..." Hyunwoo whispered and smirked. Hyunwoo finally got her number.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung merely said as he snatched the phone from Soeun's hands. "My love—?"

"Oi, what are you doing, bastard?" Taehyung spat, "Where did you get this number?" Taehyung started to bombarded him with questions.

"Well, I'm the director's son. If I want to find things like this, I'll just say a word to my dad. It's just a piece of cake." Taehyung fisted his hand, he could hear Hyunwoo's smirk on the line.

Taehyung scoffed. "Okay, daddy's boy. What do you want?" Taehyung mocked and Hyunwoo gritted his teeth, anger began to grow inside him.

"I want Soeun. I want to make her mine." Hyunwoo said and this time Taehyung's turn to become mad. Those nine words could make Taehyung go rage.

"What?! Are you joking? What the fuck are you saying right now!" Taehyung screamed in a loud angry voice.

Taehyung was holding Soeun's phone so hard, it almost cracked. Soeun was startled by Taehyung's sudden outburst, she touched Taehyung's arm to make him calm.

That didn't work, Taehyung was still boiling.

"Don't fuck around!" Taehyung roared at the line. Hyunwoo just chuckled, "You have quite a temper don't you? Look how a mere girl can make you act like this, don't you feel pathetic—"

"Shut the fuck up or else dead cells will come out from your dirty mouth!" Taehyung shouted and Hyunwoo scoffed on the line.

"Whatever, tell your beautiful girlfriend that I'm coming~" Hyunwoo said in a sing sang voice.

"Why the fuck would you come here?" Taehyung snapped angrily.

"Because... she's my tutor~" And the line was cut off.

Taehyung fisted the phone and about to throw it on the wall but Soeun was fast enough to stop him. "Oh no no no! Taehyung that's my phone!" Soeun tried to stop Taehyung and she grabbed his arm.

Taehyung looked at Soeun and he instantly bring her into his arms.

The hug was tight, it almost suffocated Soeun's breath, Soeun tapped on Taehyung's back slowly. "What happened, Taehyung?" Taehyung just looked at her and kissed her forehead.

"Park Hyunwoo is coming here." Taehyung gritted his teeth while saying  this and Soeun frowned. "Right now?" She questioned. 'This kid, why is he coming at the weekends?? Like does he not have other things to-

Oh. Right, I am her tutor.'

Soeun sighed in defeat. How long does she have to tutor Hyunwoo again? A month? Soeun groaned and rubbed her face in distress.

"I'm tired..." Soeun sighed and held her head. "Oh no, you must've overworked yourself darling..." Taehyung said as he put Soeun's face on his palm and looked at her worryingly.

"Are you okay? Should I tell that bastard not to come here? Hm?" Taehyung held Soeun's cheeks.

Soeun smiled. "Don't call him a bastard, Tae." Soeun said softly and Taehyung let out a annoyed huff. "He has been hitting on you so he's a bastard..." Taehyung mumbled.

Soeun just kept silent and looked at Taehyung while smiling.

"Don't smile like that... this is why that bastard wanted to hit on you," Taehyung sighed as he looked away. Taehyung was blushing again when he gazed at Soeun's face.

'So pretty...' Taehyung thought.

Soeun let out a small laugh as she looked at Taehyung. Taehyung blushed as he hid his face in Soeun's shoulder.

Then, the doorbell was heard, Soeun frowned, "I was totally not expecting guest today." Soeun said in a sarcastic note as was on her way to open the door.

Taehyung laughed.

Soeun smiled a little when her eyes met Hyunwoo. He actually came. Ignoring the urge to kick him out, Soeun gave Hyunwoo a forced smile and invited him in.

"What brings you here?" Soeun asked.

Hyunwoo was eyeing her legs. Soeun frowned, snapping her fingers. Soeun was giving her a look. "Hi noona, I came here for you to tutor me." Hyunwoo said, smiling.

Soeun looked at him and again she forced a smile again. "Such dedication, coming to my house on a weekend so you could study," Soeun said, as she almost let out a scoff.

"Since you're here, just come in." Soeun said as she let out a sigh. 'You can't kick out a guest, Soeun. You can't, it's rude.' Soeun said in her mind to kick Hyunwoo out but... he's a guest. And it's rude to kick out a guest.

Soeun let out a smile again as she invited him into her house.

"Sit down. I'm gonna get you something to drink." Hyunwoo went inside and sat at the living room while Taehyung eyeing him like a hawk.

"Asshole." Taehyung said in a small voice and continued glaring him.

"I literally breathed." He said as he sat down at their dining table.

"I appreciate it even more if you don't even breathe near me." Taehyung snapped and Hyunwoo frowned, looking at Taehyung.

"My love? Do you want anything?" Soeun asked from the kitchen, Taehyung immediately smiled when he heard Soeun's voice.

"No, darling. Come sit down." Taehyung said and tapped the chair beside him.

"Love," Hyunwoo snorted. Taehyung just send him an blank expression. An expression he rarely do after he met Soeun.

Soeun placed the orange juice on the table and Taehyung noticed that Hyunwoo was looking at her legs.

Taehyung clicked his tongue and covered Soeun's legs with hugging them. "What are you looking at?" Taehyung snapped as he glared at Hyunwoo.

"Hmm?" Soeun brushed Taehyung's hair with her fingers when Taehyung was hugging her legs like a koala while sending Hyunwoo dangerous daggers.

"Stay here, I'll take a quick shower and then we'll continue the exercises we left off the other day." Soeun told Hyunwoo and he nodded.

Soeun gave Taehyung's head a soft pat and walked away when Taehyung loosen her legs from his arms. Hyunwoo's gaze went to Soeun's legs again.

This made Taehyung slammed the table using his hand.

Hyunwoo looked at Taehyung, frowning, as soon as his eyes met Taehyung's, he let out a smirk.

"I can't help it, she's so pretty, her body—"

Taehyung's eyes twitched when he heard what Hyunwoo had said.
He slammed the table with his fist this time.

"I know she's pretty and yes I'm glad that you think that she's beautiful because she is. But she is not a thing, why are you looking at her body?" Taehyung snapped.

"You perverted bastard." Taehyung gritted his teeth and Hyunwoo scoffed.

"You're so protective, it's unbelievable and looked stupid." Hyunwoo said again, staring directly in Taehyung's eyes. "It's pathetic, if I have looks like you, I would date tons of girls instead of just hanging into one-"

Hyunwoo's words cut by Taehyung's laugh, both out of disbelief and he felt the situation hilarious. He was laughing so hard, tears were on the corner of his eyes.

"You're saying me, being protective and be loyal to her is pathetic?" Taehyung said between his laugh. "And you just admitted that you're ugly..." Taehyung let out a snort.

"What did you say?" Hyunwoo said in a deep tone as he glared at Taehyung. Taehyung let out a laugh, "Huh? Nothing, nothing. You should probably get your ears checked sometimes..." Taehyung chuckled as he felt Hyunwoo's stupidness was a little funny.

"You want make Soeun yours, you say?" Taehyung asked in a deep voice. Hyunwoo smirked as he nodded. "Why? You're scared that I would steal her away from you?"

"Scared?" Taehyung looked at Hyunwoo. He was a quite amusing guy. "Soeun won't let herself stolen by you so I'm not worried about that."

Taehyung observed Hyunwoo a little more. "Hey." He sighed. "Don't try to interfere in our relationship, Hyunwoo." Taehyung said, staring directly to Hyunwoo eyes.

"Don't do this to Soeun. Don't do this to us." Taehyung sighed tiredly. Hyunwoo frowned. "I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I'm gonna do, though." Hyunwoo sneered.

"But still..." Taehyung sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "You want to know something?" Taehyung looked at Hyunwoo.

"You know Kang Minju, right?" Taehyung asked and Hyunwoo nodded. Everyone in the school knows the lunatic, Kang Minju. She is insane and sick in the head. Hyunwoo sent Taehyung a look.

"What about her?" Hyunwoo snapped. Taehyung glared at him, making Hyunwoo inverted his gaze from Taehyung's.

"What stories had you heard about her?" Taehyung said again and Hyunwoo rolled his eyes. But Taehyung was waiting for Hyunwoo to speak.

"Well, I heard that she almost killed someone." Hyunwoo said, tilting his head. "And for sure, she's a bully. I saw her harassing someone before." Hyunwoo nodded to himself.

"That's right and Soeun was one of the victims. Minju bullied Soeun quite a lot." Taehyung said again as his hands turned into fists when he remembered how hurt Soeun was because of Minju.

"...And let's just say me and Minju has a bitter history that you don't want to know." Taehyung told him.

"And why the hell are you telling me this?" Hyunwoo was frustrated, he didn't want to hear some irrelevant stories.

"I'm telling you this because I want you to know that me and Soeun have been through a lot to be together." Taehyung said again.

Hyunwoo kept silent for a few seconds. Then he let out a scoff. "As in? Does it involved killing or something? Because that will be too exaggerating-"

"Bingo." Taehyung let out a smile. "What?" Hyunwoo frowned and Taehyung nodded. "You connected the pieces together. The person she almost killed, is also Soeun."

'She also tried to kill me.' Taehyung said in his mind. Then he let a sigh.

"Minju, that rotten bitch... She almost killed Soeun by shooting her with a gun-" Taehyung gritted his teeth while he spoke but Hyunwoo cut him off without realising it.

"Where did she get a gun?" Hyunwoo asked and Taehyung let out a somewhat bigger smile. "Oh? Now you're interested in hearing my story?"

"Shut your mouth." Hyunwoo glared at Taehyung but then he let out an awkward cough. "When you start a story, you should finish it." Hyunwoo said in a small voice and Taehyung laughed.

Hyunwoo gritted his teeth because he was regretting his whole existence to be so invested in Taehyung's story.

"Where she got the gun... I don't know about that." Taehyung said, "Probably from her father, because her father was a high rank in the government."

"Is... that... um, is Soeun-noona alright?" Hyunwoo asked and he was prepared to be glared by Taehyung again. But to his surprise, Taehyung let out a kind smile.

"Thankfully, she's unharmed since I took the hit for her. I'm happy I did because I didn't want Soeun to be left with an ugly scar,"

"...a scar that she would force to remember the incident every time she looked at it. Thank goodness she wasn't hurt." Taehyung whispered the last sentence.

"You're a good person, Hyunwoo." Taehyung said with a soft tone and smiled. "I'm not." Hyunwoo sent daggers to Taehyung. "Well usually the people who said they are not a good person are the kindest."

"You wanted to appear as a  delinquent, it happened because you lack of attention from people around you or maybe because you needed a certain persona to appear strong."

Taehyung said, looking straight to Hyunwoo's eyes, Hyunwoo blinked, listening to Taehyung's words.

"I understand that, because I was like that too." Taehyung said carefully and Hyunwoo's eyes soften. Taehyung did built a wall, frozen his heart so he won't be hurt anymore.

Taehyung changed his persona so that he won't feel any pain as before, he didn't want to experience any pain. Taehyung was always in the dark, haunted by his trauma.

Taehyung was lost. He lost himself and he couldn't find his way back. But Soeun, Lee Soeun his love, she was the one who melted Taehyung's cold heart.

Soeun broke Taehyung's wall and reach out for him, she became Taehyung's light and lead him out from the dark.

And that's where Taehyung found himself back. So how could Taehyung ever give Soeun up? Soeun is everything to him.

"I will never ever let Soeun go, ever." Taehyung said as his gaze became cold for just for a little bit. "Soeun is... she is my light." Hyunwoo just looked at Taehyung silently.

"Hyunwoo, things can change... sometimes you don't even know why, how and when... It just happened. And when you look back, there's this certain thing or someone that made you changed." Taehyung continued.

"For me, someone that changed me is her. Soeun was the source of light to my darkness." Taehyung said with a warm tone.

"And believe me, Hyunwoo, you would do everything to keep that person safe. Protecting them, loving them. Because you are thankful." Taehyung said and Hyunwoo didn't say a word.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Excuse me for a second." Taehyung said and stood up to open the door.
All of his friends bursting into his house like a bunch of ARMYs ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ. Jungkook screamed and plopped himself on the sofa.

Taehyung frowned at Jungkook's behaviour. He became much more laid back whenever he gets here... Thay thought makes Taehyung smile.

Hyunwoo was still thinking deeply about Taehyung's words.

"What are you guys doing here?" Taehyung asked. "You didn't sound like you're pleased with our arrival... okay we'll leave then, goodbye-" Namjoon said, already standing up, all of them started standing up too. Taehyung stopped them.

"No no, I didn't mean that... I'm asking, don't just carelessly twist my words like that, will you?" Taehyung said softly.

Jimin smiled, "We came here to study. Namjoon is smart but Soeun is smart too. So we just make things easier for Namjoon."

And making things harder for Soeun...

Soeun went downstairs, her hair wet. She frowned because there were a lot of voices. "Hi? It's lively in here." Soeun said, letting out a smile as her hands were drying her hair.

Hoseok ran to hug Soeun.

"Hii my cute sunshine~ we have arrive~" Hoseok said pinching her cheeks and shaking her body. Soeun nodded and hugged him back.

"Hey, dry your hair." Taehyung sighed as he separated Hoseok away from Soeun. He took the towel out of Soeun's hand and rubbed her hair.

Soeun smiled when she saw Taehyung wiping her hair so carefully.

Taehyung smiled as he pinched Soeun's cheeks. "You smell good." Taehyung let out a smile.

Soeun blushed as she was embarrassed. "Of course, I just showered." She smiled and sent Taehyung a playful wink.

Taehyung laughed and he placed his forehead against Soeun's and this made Soeun laughed too.

"Um, hello?" Hyunwoo spoke up and all eight pairs of eyes on him. "I'm still here, you know." Hyunwoo said again, waving his hands. Jungkook scoffed when he looked at Hyunwoo.

The two lovebirds ignored Hyunwoo as they are still in their own world.

"Who are you?" Yoongi asked. Hyunwoo's mouth dropped in disbelief. Jungkook was suppressing his laugh.

Yoongi thought that Hyunwoo didn't want to introduce himself so he mind his own business and ignore him.

•••

"Namjoon what the fuck is this?" Yoongi snapped and threw his pencil across the room, all of them were unfazed except for Hyunwoo. He flinched. "God, hyung. Maths need patience.."

"And practice." Soeun cut Namjoon off and Namjoon winked at her, she winked back. Yoongi glared at Namjoon and Soeun. Namjoon smiled and Soeun showed her tongue.

Yoongi scoffed, probably thinking how childish Soeun was but his mouth slowly curled into a small smile. He was getting soft with Soeun.

Hyunwoo looked at Namjoon and Soeun, and then he's still gazing at her when Soeun was talking with Taehyung... Hyunwoo was observing everything.

The way Soeun's friends treated her, and how Taehyung treated her, and how Soeun treated them. First off, Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon, he would give all the things in the world for Soeun, if she just say the word. Hyunwoo knew this because Namjoon's father is one of the most influenced in Korea.

Hyunwoo can tell that Namjoon loves Soeun.

Second, Kim Seokjin. Jin, this guy. His lips are so full. Hyunwoo shrugged off the thought and continue observing him. Jin's father was also one of the most influenced in Korea.

Jin cares for all of his friends, a lot.

Jin was wiping juice that spilled on Namjoon's hand with a tissue. Jin rubbed Soeun's hair and said thanks when she taught him a question he didn't know.

Hyunwoo can tell that Jin loves Soeun.

And Min Yoongi, despite on how loud all of them are, Yoongi didn't say a word, although Hyunwoo noticed that he would frown a little from time to time.

Yoongi had smacked Hoseok in the shoulder when he bothered Soeun too much, which lead her to do wrong with her exercise. Yoongi was very protective with Soeun.

Hyunwoo wasn't sure why and how but one thing he knows is that Yoongi loves Soeun.

Jung Hoseok, this guy was too loud. Just now he suddenly screamed loud because Jungkook gave him a fake snake.

Hyunwoo had no idea where did Jungkook found a fake snake from. So Hyunwoo just assumed that Jungkook bring the fake snake with him to scare Hoseok.

Hoseok's laugh can pop eardrums, Hyunwoo had to cover his ears when Hoseok was laughing since it felt like his ears were ringing and was about to bleed.

Hyunwoo noticed that Hoseok has a bright personality, his smile literally shines.

Hoseok kept on complimenting how smart Soeun was when she did the exercises. Hoseok played with Soeun's hair and brushing it with his hand.

Hyunwoo can see that Hoseok loves Soeun.

Jeon Jungkook. This guy has a very nice body. Hyunwoo can see that Jungkook is physically strong. He has a cute bunny teeth smile.

Despite of Jungkook's complaints on his exercise, he was working on his best under Soeun's guidance.

Jungkook was asking Soeun tons of questions and Soeun seemed to be very patient with Jungkook and just taught him until he understand completely.

Jungkook was using such a soft voice with Soeun, Hyunwoo could barely hear him.

Jungkook's voice was so soft, unlike how he talked to Hyunwoo the other day.

Park Jimin. He seemed to be Taehyung's best friend. The two are very close. Jimin kept on flirting with Soeun as he complimented how cute and smart she was.

Soeun didn't give much reaction and just say thank you every time Jimin complimented her.

The funny thing is, Taehyung wasn't even mad every time Jimin did that to Soeun. When Hyunwoo flirted with Soeun, Taehyung would kill him with a glare.

But by the look in their eyes, the way that they are looking at Soeun was pure love and admiration. The eyes of how brothers would love their little sister. That kind of love.

If they were to be protective towards Soeun too, Hyunwoo wouldn't be surprised.

And lastly, Taehyung and Soeun... these two make a great couple, Hyunwoo had to admit. Hyunwoo thought that Soeun was very pretty so he wanted to play with her for a little bit.

But seeing Taehyung and Soeun so happy with each other when they are together, it made Hyunwoo's chest felt a little tight.

When they are together, everything around them does not matter. They just looked so happy in their own world

...and Hyunwoo was unwilling to break their happiness.

Their friendship alone was too beautiful and precious to be broken. Hyunwoo wouldn't bring himself to break that too.

Hyunwoo sighed, he knew he won't stand a chance against Taehyung. It looked like Soeun won't lay her eyes on other man unless it was Taehyung.

And that same goes to Taehyung, he won't even spare a glance to other girls and his behaviour with Soeun was so gentle, comparing to when he was talking to the girls that wanted his attention.

And this is because and Taehyung are deeply in love with each other.

And according to what Taehyung had told him earlier, Hyunwoo was 100% sure that they wanted protect each other even more because of what they've been through together.

Hyunwoo kind of understand why Taehyung was so unbelievably protective to Soeun. Soeun had been through a lot.

No wonder they all look after Soeun so much. No one deserves to be treated like how Minju treated Soeun.

Hyunwoo thought Taehyung's over-protectiveness was pathetic at first,

But it was actually... what you do when someone means a lot to you. One will become protective because you didn't want their love ones to be hurt.

Hyunwoo thought that was beautiful.

Hyunwoo hoped he too will find someone that he can pour his love to, and he will be protecting them just like how Taehyung did to Soeun.

Hyunwoo vowed to himself if he ever found someone that means to him just as much as Soeun mean to Taehyung,

He will also protect and love that person with all his heart.

"Soeun," He called and all of them looked at him even though he didn't call them. Hyunwoo smiled to them and looked at Soeun, smiling a little. Hyunwoo pushed his exercise book.

"Can you teach me this one more time?"

______________________________________

Tadaaaa~ a new chapter again! Is this chapter okay? Does it gets confusing? Sorry if it does.. Drop some questions here if you don't understand!

Does this book ending? No. Not yet. If you read this chapter closely, I dropped a hint. So yeah. Don't worry, hopefully there will be no heartbreaks ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ I think there will be none.

But I don't wanna keep dragging this book you know? What if y'all get bored... anyways! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter just like how I enjoy writing it! I'm sorry for the errors!

And proofreading issa bitch

Keep healthy and love yourself! Thank you for waiting~ Love you 💜 Okay ciao 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 12 22
Taehyung is the son of a very well known cop, Taehyung is a sweet boy who rarely breaks the rules but on occasion, he has been known to be brought ho...
995 44 29
โœจ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š” FF โœจ "I thought it was just a crush but it is not.. You are precious to me Jeon" Kim. Kim had a crush on his childhood friend Jeon. A...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...