GRUVIA ONESHOTS

By JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) More

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

'THE FUTURE' 1

1.4K 25 8
By JuviaFullbuster234

Timeline- Between the end of war against Alvarez and start of 100 years quest.

One fine afternoon at the newly built Fairy Tail guild, the main crew were relaxing enjoying their much deserved break for their just finished project, reconstruction of Magnolia.

Slowly the citizens and the guild members got back with their daily life and enjoyed their peaceful life.

"Hey Mira, fire meal for me"

Natsu shouted from the table to place the order which Mira acknowledged with her usual smile.

Lucy and Levy were busy chatting about the former's novel. Erza and Wendy along with the exceed squad were discussing whether to take a new job request.

While Juvia, Gray and Gajeel were busy cleaning the library. Actually it was Levy's job but Gajeel being a gentleman didn't want to burden his Shrimp.

So he decided to finish that work on his own but Juvia being a good friend tagged along. 

When Gray came to the guild, he couldn't see Juvia in her usual place. Soon he got his answer from Lucy and Levy that they were down in the library. 

Even though, the war was practically over. Gray didn't give his answer nor Juvia pushed him to do so. As for now, their current status was going good which Juvia didn't want to ruin.

The girls cooed when Gray excused himself to pay Juvia a visit but he simply yelled with an embarrassed face, "Shut up" which earned laughter from them.

That's how, Gray ended up with the cleaning job.

Suddenly Juvia called the boys to her side. "What happened, droplet?" Gajeel asked as he towered over her to look at the book she was holding.

"Yeah, what book is that, Juvia?" Gray asked and got closer to her.

"It says 'The Future'. Juvia wonders what this book actually about. Let's open it" Juvia opened the book with curiosity sparkling in her blue orbs.

"No" Both the guys shouted in unison.

But Juvia didn't heed to any excuses and recited a random spell from the opened page.

Both Gray and Gajeel's eyes widened due to shock as blue light engulfed making their eyes sensitive to that blinding light. 

After few minutes,when the light was completely subsided. All three looked at each other.

"Did something happen?" Gajeel was the one to break the silence.

"Juvia doesn't think so" She said looking around the guild library which looked the same as usual.

"Let's go check outside" Gray suggested the idea which they agreed and made way to the guild hall only to find everything was same as before.

Natsu eating, Lucy and Levy chatting, same with the exceeds and Wendy and Erza.

"Hey guys, come here. Did you finish cleaning the library?" Levy asked them.

"Levy-San and others did something happen while we were inside the library?" Juvia asked them for which they received head shake in denial as answer.

"Looks like it was a prank. Come let's finish the job and grab something to eat." Gray pulled Juvia's arms and dragged her with him which made her blush followed by Gajeel.

MEANWHILE 

"Oofs, where are we?" A young salmon haired girl shouted while rubbing her head.

"Will you get up from my chest? You are heavy." A dark navy blue haired teenager shouted with a blush creeping on his pale handsome visage.

"What did you call me? Pervy pants" The girl yelled and began hitting his chest while he caught hold of her wrist and kept teasing her.

"Will you both stop flirting in front of a little kid?" Another raven haired girl shouted at both of them which halted the fighting duo.

"We are not flirting" Both shouted in unison with a flushed face.

Soon the salmon haired girl stood up and dusted her skirt followed by the boy who dusted the mud off his naked chest.

"Silver, where's your shirt?" The former asked which made the later jump up in surprise and began to look frantically.

"Ani-chan, Yuki has your shirt." The tiny black haired girl went running towards her brother.

Silver after taking his shirt from her hands lifted her up in his arms and went towards the group.

"Hey Simon, did you get any idea citing out where we are actually? And suddenly, how we ended up here?" The raven haired girl asked her violet haired teammate.

Before he could answer, a little blonde haired boy who happens to be around 10, came running towards the salmon haired girl and hugged her waist followed by another raven haired tall boy.

"Igneel, where did you go?"

"Nashi, Gale is chasing me." The latter kept mumbling while the tall guy kept smirking.

"Ooch!! What's that for Emma?" The said tall guy rubbed his arm where his sister punched him.

"Okay, that's enough. Everyone look here" The violet haired boy shouted which brought everyone's attention back to their situation.

"Listen, the place looks different from what we saw few moments back before that blue light engulfed. If you all can see, the 'Hotel Sunset' should be visible from anywhere in Magnolia as it's the tallest building but it's not visible from here." He said with a serious and calm voice.

"You are right. Let's move out of this forest and check out for other clues." Emma suggested her thoughts which the group agreed.

After getting out from the forest, the group was stunned to see a different atmosphere than the things they were used to.

This caused the group to doubt about their timeline. As if to confirm their suspicions, a newspaper came flying towards Simon which he caught and looked at it.

His brown eyes widened due to shock, "Guys, we are in X792. We have come 21 years back in time."

The group were shell shocked to the looming disastrous news except Igneel and Yuki who kept clapping happily.

"What should we do know? How did this happen?" Nashi kept mumbling along with Emma.

Both Silver and Simon looked calm and composed as they were thinking of some ways to get back to their time.

"Ani-chan, Yuki wants to see mama and papa." The little girl poked her brother's cheeks with her chubby finger.

"Yeah Yuki-chan, we will soon meet them. Now be quiet and let me think." Silver tried to convinced her which went futile as she began to cry loudly.

"Now Silver, stop her before it begins to snow." Both Nashi and Simon shouted but it was too late as it starts to snow and soon got heavier with the sobbing.

Emma took Yuki in her arms and coaxed her but it was no use. Looks like the little girl is missing her parents.

Suddenly Simon spoke, "Hey, I have an idea. If we are in past then it must mean our guild is still around. Let's go there and ask for their help."

Others almost agreed except Gale as he stopped them from moving any further. "Stop right there! Don't you guys think it will cause some sort of time paradox which might result some sort of disturbances in our timeline."

"See your point is valid but we can't remain as such and wait till everything gets reverted. Moreover, we are just going to ask their assistance and get back." Nashi uprightly spoke her opinion.

Igneel hugged her waist even closer to make himself feel warm due to the snow.

"Okay fine, listen everyone as the leader of this group. I decided, we should go to the guild and explain our situation to them so that they can help us out.
    But remember at this timeline, if I'm right, none of our parents are together. So we shouldn't disclose to them about those happenings, but apart from that, it would be quite obvious to them that whose kids are we just from our looks.!"

Emma added her view which made the others to think and finally agreeing to it.

Silver felt difficult in convincing the little girl as she kept sobbing hardly but Simon took in charge and with his magic created tiny twinkling stars around her which actually worked as she stopped crying and tried to catch the stars.

Slowly the snow subsided and the group went towards the infamous Fairy Tail guild.

#

"Oi Ice-princess, is this your doing? Look at the snow." Natsu shouted which grabbed the attention of other members.

Soon Lucy and others joined him outside and were indeed stunned to see the pile of snow out of nowhere as it was still mid-September.

"How did this happen? Who could have done this possibly?" Erza pondered as she looked at the snow.

Same thoughts ran in others mind but soon forget and began to play with it.

After half an hour, when the snow almost got melted away. The group were conversing about their daily chores and funny incidents.

By this time, the cleaning of library was done and Gray, Juvia and Gajeel joined them to add further fun.

As Mira served them their another around of usual drinks, the guild door opened widely to reveal a group of people who looked more or less same age as them.

"Who are you guys? How can we help you out?" Mira asked them with a concern as they looked a bit dirty and tired.

"Ano!! Mira aunty, can we get something to eat?" Nashi comically shouted without caring about their current situation.

"Nashi!!!"

"Fire prick!! Think before you say" 

"What did you say, Icy perv?"

Soon the boy and girl were at each other's throat and in course of it, the guy stripped down to his pants.

The scene before Natsu and others reminded them of him and Gray. 

"Lu-chan, did you hear that girl called Mira as aunty? I feel something fishy." Levy said and took a closer look at the bickering duo while Gray and Natsu's eyes twitched.

Suddenly the bickering duo was stopped by an authoritative voice of another boy which stopped the two from pulling each others hairs.

"Can't you two be quiet? She's sleeping, don't wake her up." The violet haired boy informed which caught the attention of the main group.
They drifted their attention towards the  tiny girl who was sleeping soundly on the said boy's shoulder.

"Aw!! She's so tiny. Look at her dress, she's wearing a panda hoodie." Lucy and Juvia squealed which was stopped by Gajeel.

"Hey guys, they seems suspicious. I mean, looks they all smell kinda similar like us." Gajeel's gaze didn't leave the group especially the other two members who looked kinda like him.

"Enough,...yo guys, come here. We will help you out." Nastu stood up and gestured them to get in.

As the new group came near the Team Natsu's table. Mirajane asked him again about their purpose of visiting the guild.

The raven haired girl butted in and told them every details which caused the main cast to widen their eyes due to shock.

"So that means, you guys are from future. Wow that's exciting. Tell us how's our guild at your time? Whose the guild master?" Natsu asked with curiosity spilling in his voice and same was the case with rest of the gang.

The blonde haired little boy who stood silently near his sister came near Lucy and hugged her.

"Mama, you look same. You are so pretty just like me." He smiled which Lucy thought was undoubtedly familiar to Natsu's wide grin.

"Looks like he's your kid, Lu-chan. Hey kids, introduce yourself first." Levy smiled and leaned forward to hear them out.

"Nashi Dragneel. I'm 17 years old. This is my brother, Igneel Dragneel." She grinned and patted her brother's head.

"I'm Igneel Dragneel. I'm 10 years old." He let go of Lucy and tried to sit on her lap and Lucy lifted him up, even though, he was bit heavy for his age but she didn't tell him nor want to disappoint her future son.

"Oh!! Looks like Lucy and Natsu married each other. She liiiiikkkeeesss him." Happy teased the couple who were blushing hardly.

"Shut it cat" Lucy shouted and threw a glass on Happy which caused others to laugh out loud.

"Luce, looks like we did end up together." Natsu grinned which made Lucy blush hardly and nodded in agreement.

"Hey!!! We also have another sibling. Her name is Layla. She's 14 years. She didn't come here with us as she went on a mission with you guys in our timeline." Nashi informed and sat next to her dad, Natsu.

Both Natsu and Lucy looked shocked together each, "We have three kids" both said in unison.

"Yes…. Now's our turn…" The black haired duo came forward.

"Myself Emma Redfox. I'm 20 years. He's my twin younger brother, Gale Redfox. He's younger to me by 4 minutes." She said proudly which made the tall guy groan at the fact of being younger to his short sister.

"You brats are my kids. So whose your mom? You know just to confirm my doubt as you both look kinda like this shrimp. I mean look at that facial feature, both of you look too soft which I'm sure is not from me." Gajeel looked thoughtful and Levy grew red and hid her face in Lucy's arms where the latter was smirking and teasing her friend.

"Yeah, you are right. She's our mom. Also we are not the only siblings. We have another two. Lily Redfox, she's 12 years and Shou Redfox, he's 10 years." Gale smirked which caused both the Levy and Gajeel to pale out.

"Looks like the iron prick has 4 kids. One more than us, Lucy" Natsu laughed at the iron dragon slayer as the latter grew red due to embarrassment but nevertheless happy to hear.

"Wait, now from the remaining three which one is my kid?" Erza stood up and looked at the said kids eagerly.

"It's me. My name's Simon Fernandez. I'm 17 years old. From my last name, you must have got the hint, mom." He grinned and handed the sleeping girl to her brother.

Erza blushed and went near the boy who was an inch or two taller than her. She could see the Jellal's familiar facial features along with her features.

"So when did we get together?" Erza asked with a huge blush.

Simon laughed, "I'm afraid, I can't disclose this mom as it will cause time paradox. So don't worry, I'm the proof for your doubt. Being happy. And I have another sibling, her name's Rosemary. She's 11 years old."

Erza nodded and went back to her seat next to Wendy. Now the rest of groups attention was on two other kids and Gray and Juvia.

"Looks like you are the only one left for introduction and not to forget this cutie." Lucy pointed the sleeping girl in his arms.

Both Gray and Juvia gulped in unison to hear out the truth which they were expecting to hear for a long time now.

"Myself Silver Fullbuster. I'm 18 years old. This is my sister, Yuki Fullbuster. She's just 3 years old." The said boy grinned at the water and ice duo which paled them out.

'So we did get together at the end.' Gray thought to himself and blushed. He could see Juvia was at the verge of losing her consciousness.

"Juvia and Gray-sama has two beautiful kids…" She kept mumbling.

"Okay!! Good to hear that.. So do we have any other kid or just two of you?" Gray asked while trying to keep his cool, unbothered front.

Suddenly the little girl began to stir from Silver's hold and slowly opened her blue eyes.

Silver smiled and kissed her forehead, "Finally you woke up, Sleepy head"

Yuki rubbed her eyes with her fist, "Ani-chan, where is mama and papa?" Soon tears began to form in her eyes simultaneously the weather began to change.

Silver tried to coax her by rubbing her tiny back and lifting her higher up. But it was no use as the surrounding area began to grew cold which everyone felt.

"Hey ice-breath, pass Juvia to your mom and dad. They will convince her." Nashi shouted from her place while munching on her food.

"Shut up, they are not my parents but their younger version. Oh!! Yuki-chan, mama and papa will come soon." Silver was still coaxing his baby sister.

"Hey look outside, it's beginning to snow. So she's the reason behind this. Like mother, like daughter.." Gajeel said with amusement.

Juvia felt bad to see her cute daughter sobbing hard against her future son's chest.

She stood up and went near him who was few inches taller than her Gray-sama.

"Ano, Silver-San, give Yuki-chan to Juvia. Let Juvia try to console her as I feel bad to see her cry this hard." Juvia said with a sad smile.

"Mom, stop using honorifics for me.. just call me, Sil. As you call me in my timeline. Here, try your best. Hope, Yuki doesn't find out the truth. 
   Yuki-chan, look who's here?" 

Silver pointed his finger to Juvia and the little girl's ears perked up on hearing the word 'mama'.

Yuki looked at Juvia with tears filled in her eyes and soon latched on Juvia's open arms and hugged her neck.

"Mama, mama….Yuki missed you." She sobbed on her mom's chest while Juvia gently patted her back to coax her.

The scene in front of them brought the main group to silence as they observed how the little girl reunited with her mom, according to her.

"Ooh!! So sad… why did you bring her with you?" Natsu asked the boy.

"She was left in my care until my parents returned from their vacation. They left just few hours back in our timeline… Stupid old man…" Silver muttered and glared at the his dad's younger version who blushed as he slightly had idea for the reason behind the vacation.

"So you guys were saying that suddenly a blue light engulfed you all and transported here." Levy asked Emma who confirmed with a head shake.

"But who could have trigger the time dimension out of nowhere? Do you guys have any idea?" Erza asked Simon who thought of possible reasons but none came out.

Suddenly Gajeel shouted out, "It was Juvia's doing. An hour back, while cleaning the library, we found a book named 'The Future' and read the spell before we could stop her. Let get that book."

Gajeel left the hall to retrieve the book from library. Gray went near Juvia and Yuki to see the little gir much closer.

Juvia succeeded in consoling the little girl by showing her around the guild. When Gray went near them, Yuki's eyes fell on him, "Papa, Yuki missed you."

She smiled brightly and extended her arms towards him. Gray felt instantly hit of love waves over his heart which he never experienced before.

Juvia smiled and passed the girl to her Gray-sama. Yuki hugged her papa and kissed his cheeks and giggled.

Gray smiled and kissed her forehead, "Even papa missed you, rainbow." The nickname came out of nowhere.

"Even dad uses his nickname." Silver shouted out from his place.

"Mama, Yuki is hungry." The little girl rubbed her tummy which made her look adorable and also earned a laughter from the so called water and ice duo.

After sometime, Levy and Lucy tried every means to crack the code to dispel the spell but it was futile.

While others were busy talking or playing with their kids like Natsu and Gray.

Both Yuki and Igneel were playing with the exceeds and Natsu. The little girl took instant liking towards the new playmates.

"Guys, looks like we need some more help. I have seen a book which could crack such powerful spells in magic council library. So, tomorrow let's go and get those books and solve this case."

Levy exclaimed while the new group frowned and worried about the people in their timeline.

"But where do we stay as for now?" Simon asked them.

"Simple, with you parents." Mira exclaimed with her usual smiling face which the new group agreed.

"Gale, you stay with dad while, I stay with mom." Emma announced.

"Kiddos, come let's stay at Luce's apartment." Natsu proclaimed happily.

"No one called you" Lucy shouted with an embarrassed face.

"Mom, where will I stay? I know you are staying in Fairy Hills." Simon looked at his mother for an answer.

"Hey Simon, I and old man will ne staying while Yuki will be with mom. So why don't you tag along with us?" Silver suggested and Gray nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, Gray" Erza thanked her friend.

"Thank you, Uncle Gray" Simon joined his mother.

"And you buddy, call me as old man in your timeline not while here. I'm hardly a year or two older than you." Gray huffed and folded his arms around his bare chest.

Silver grinned and did the same.

"Like father; Like son" Others sweat dropped at seeing the semi-naked duo.

"Yuki-chan and mama will be together. Say bye to papa and your Ani-chan.." Juvia kissed her chubby cheeks which earned giggles from the little girl.

"Ani-chan...papa...bye...bye" The little girl said in her baby voice and soon the members and their future children dispersed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 236 14
Gray-Sama! Juvia called. She couldn't help but enjoy every moment with him. Even if they weren't dating.
89.7K 1.9K 21
The master gave Mira permission to plan a vacation for ten people. She takes this as the perfect opportunity to get her ships together. Will the she...
32.9K 807 17
Juvia has had enough of Gray ignoring her efforts and tries to confess one last time, and his answer completely shatters her heart. She wanted to giv...
3.7K 220 21
{{G R U V I A}} - FAIRY TAIL - Gray and Juvia have both struggled before Fairy Tail. Losing loved ones, being out-casted, and told there was no purpo...