Legend of Tengu Love

By WeiLan1819

Shen Wei only remember living with his uncle Chu since he lost his mother when he was 8 years old in his bur... More

Daixing Village 1
Haixing Village
Koi Fish's Fault
Family Mission
About Mission 1
About Mission 2
Where Am I?
Signs
Guo Changcheng 1
Gou Chengcheng 2
Worried Yunlan
Nursing Wei Back
Sweetest Torture
Passage of Time is Cruel
New Friend
New Friend: Lin Jing
Change of Plan
Reconciliation 1
Reconciliation 2
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 1
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 2
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 3
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 4
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 5
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 6
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 7
Peace at Last... Right?
What Missed Out
Completion of Bonding
Awkward Morning
Truth 1
Truth 2
Truth 3
Eggs: Familiars
Journey To Ghost Village
Mommy Shen Wei
Ghost Village 1
Ghost Village 2
Ghost Village 3
Ghost Village 4
Ghost Village 5
Ghost Village 6
Ghost Village 7: Little Moment
Ghost Village 8
Ghost Village 9
Ghost Village 10
Ghost Village 11
Ghost Village 12
Welcome Home Kids!
Strength: Equilibrium
There are Two Sides to Every Story 1
There are Two Sides to Every Story 2
Doppelganger 1
Doppelganger 2
Ingredients 1
Ingredients 2
Ingredients 3
Ingredients 4
Ingredients 5
Wake Up Sleepy Head
Pampering 1
Pampering 2
Devil's Temptation
Danger Lurking Around the Corner
New Potential Lead
Cursed Symbol 1
Cursed Symbol 2
Father Yunlan?? Hmmm....
A Small Addition To The Family
What's Happening???
Mystery Revealed
Plan and Action
Troubles in Air
Fertility's Excitement and Nervousness
Archangel Junfeng
Baby??
Archangel Junfeng 2
Every Beginning Has An Ending 1
Every Beginning Has An Ending 2
Every Beginning Has An Ending 3: Eternal Prison Circle
Epilogue

Daixing Village 2

767 46 35
By WeiLan1819

"Jiejie....so she is your sister!? No wonder you remind me of her!......Wait....did..you..just...say that she is ...dea...d?" The Envoy miserably asks, not believing his own ears.

***

Chu just nods yes. Suddenly, they are disrupted with the woman voice that they forgotten for a moment.

"Don't think that you can escape your death today!" She hisses and turns her lower half body into a huge snake tail.

"She is the reason?" The Envoy ask somberly.

"Yes! She murdered everyone including jiejie and almost your son! " Chu grit out with anger towards her, making the Envoy look at him with shock expression.

"Wait...my SON?!" The Envoy demands in a surprise, he does not know whether to be happy or sad right now.

"What? You didn't know that you have a son, named Shen Wei?" Chu asks puzzled. Although his jiejie was secretive about her son's father, he always thought that the father knew about his son since she always talks fondly about him.

"No! I never understood why she suddenly one day left me and disappeared from my world!" The Envoy cries out in a disbelieving tone.

"Hey.... calm down...now you know his existence... I just use that spell to send him to your world so you will have a lot of time to spend with him since he lost his mother.

"Hahhahhah...*sobbing sounds*...why...?" The Envoy at first laughs in irony and starts crying in despair, making Chu confused.

"Well.... brother-in-law.... since you said that, you must not know the price of the spell..." The Envoy said sadly after wiping his tears away.

However, before he can ask what he meant, the snake woman surrounded them and starts squeezing them tight with her snake body.

"I warned...you...you are not escaping your dead today..." She said in a deep and hoarse voice which sounded almost like a male's vocal tone.

"Say... She-Yao...(Snake monster) why did you kill all these innocent people and hunting my son's life?" The Envoy asks, not even struggling in tight grasps of the snake tail.

"Why...? It is because he possesses immense power and I want that power!" She exclaims maniacally, not noticing the black mist coming out from the Envoy body as his anger arises.

"Well, I hate to kill anyone on our first meeting, but you just hurt my precious ones, that I can't forgive you for." The Envoy states and within seconds, the Envoy was already not in her grasp nor Chu. Then she saw them in the distance, the Envoy helping Chu. She was about to attack again, but out of nowhere, black thunder struck right on her body, burning her into dust within minutes.

Chu is so shocked, first at how the Envoy just teleported them to a safe place and second, the Envoy brought the legendary black thunder only few in the world can handle without killing themselves in the process or with large consumption of their energy with ease which killed the monster snake that he couldn't even put a scratch on.

The Envoy after killing the monster, he walks toward Chu who is still in shock state.

"Well, brother-in-law. What is your name?" The Envoy asks, bringing Chu back to the reality.

"Aa.... Chu Shuzhi, adopted younger brother of Madam Shen Fei." Chu Shuzhi replies on autopilot.

"I see. So, you are her beloved younger brother xiao Fei kept talking about everytime she misses her home." The Envoy shares in sad voice.

"Can you tell me why she run away from you and never told you about your son?" Chu inquires after calming down a little and sets down on the ground to support his aching body.

"Well... it was my question for your sister for these past 8 years...but I think I understand now why she decided to run away from me, my people." The Envoy said and even chuckle a little, remember a human woman that he felt in love with. She always cheerful and playful but he knew that deep inside, she was most intelligent woman he ever met in his long boring life.

"Understand what? And why are you not mad at her for not telling and leaving you like that?" Chu asks the Envoy who seems rather at peace, totally different from the enraged Envoy he witnessed earlier.

"I believe she left me without telling me most likely because she didn't want me to be in trouble with my clan and also because I would of most likely leave with her if she tells me that she is pregnant. She probably ran away because she found out that she is pregnant with my son." The Envoy sadly said but Chu is still puzzled with 'why'.

"It's true that when she returned to us, she was 1 month pregnant. But why would that make you get in trouble with your clan people?" Chu Shuzhi asks

"Chu, you must know that breeding between two different species is next to impossible. And successful stories of these breeding always follow the myth of having a child that possesses nothing, a miracle or the most powerful child in the world. Power hungry people always hunt these kids down for their own gain.... or out of fear... You keep. *a shrug*

And my clan is known for having the most devious creatures out of all other clans exist. So, what do you think they will do to Xiao Fei if they find out that she is pregnant with my child, the most powerful Envoy in Tengu clan?" Envoy nonchalantly explains like he can read his wife's thoughts. He could, who knows.

"Kill her before giving birth in fear of unborn monster baby or capture her to get the kid...since they believe your kid will definitely possess immense powers..." Chu thoughtfully said.

"...Yes..Xiao Fei must have wanted to save our child, so she ran away from my people. From me..." The Envoy said mournfully.

"Jiejie must not have wanted you to make a difficult decision with you being the head of clan because of them. If you leave, your Tengu clan will be in chaos and you guys will be more than ever be hunted if reason of your leaving is known." Chu Shuzhi added to reassure the Envoy that his jiejie did not love him less than he did love her.

"*chuckling sounds* you are indeed her didi.." The Envoy said looking at Chu Shuzhi fondly making Chu Shuzhi remember his jiejie because she always looked at him fondly like that.

"...Er...so why ...did you...cry.... when you found out that you have a son?" Chu Shuzhi awkwardly asks, avoiding the Envoy eyes. Chu Shuzhi wants to know why he cried heart brokenly because it doesn't seem like he didn't not want the child, but he doesn't know how to approach the subject smoothly because he never been the caring type to others beside his nephew and his jiejie.

After long silences between them, the Envoy finally confesses "Because of the price of the spell..."

"What price?" Chu Shuzhi asks curiously

".... The deal is to summon me to protect her in need ...but.... the summoner must pay a heavy price and ordinarily humans cannot summon me, so I tweet the spell a little making the price land on me... Since it is forbidden spell, I have to pay with my life." The Envoy explains, making Chu Shuzhi frozen in shock again.

"You...mean....you are going..to die...soon...??" Chu Shuzhi whispers breathlessly, suddenly huge guilts consumes him.

"Chu, it's not your fault. I knew what I was getting myself into when I made the spell. Besides, for my precious son, I don't mind sacrificing my life." The Envoy said with a sweet smile.

"But... you didn't even get to see your son's face." Chu grimly states.

"True, that's why I was crying before. Also, now I'm worried that since my son is in my world, he will be endangered, and I won't be able to protect him." The Envoy said sadly

"Damn it! So, I just send my nephew into lion den instead of safe place?!" Chu Shuzhi shouted in anger, realizing he had just made a huge mistake.

"I'm not letting that happen to my son." The Envoy calmly said to Chu Shuzhi.

"But how?" Chu asks, feeling hopeless.

"Chu, I want you to leave Daixing Village and stay quietly at Haixing Village couple Village from Daixing Village. I will give you the address of my hidden home where I met my wife and live there. I will ask my didi to send my son to Haixing, to you, secretly for his safe keeping. I will help you heal your injuries now." The Envoy ordered seriously, and he didn't wait for Chu Shuzhi's response when he started to heal him. 

******************************

As promise, here is the second chapter of the week~~~🤗🤗🤗Please beware that I can most likely upload two chapters per week at most currently..... But once I get used to my classes I will try to upload at least one chapter per day if possible like in my previous stories! Wish me luck~~🥰😘😘😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 3.2K 51
*COMPLETE* Following the drama ending that we so hated, I decided to write a fix/continuation of the drama. Zhao Yunlan wakes up in his old body tw...
126K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
7.8K 433 8
Just like any other day, little Shen Wei is walking back home from his cramp school. Suddenly he heard crying sound on his path, what would our litt...
17.5K 788 14
A new case of murder at the University, brings two unsolved murders back to haunt Zhao Yulan. This story was the result of watching Bai Yu in Memory...