GRUVIA ONESHOTS

By JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) More

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

SINGLE PARENT 2

1K 33 4
By JuviaFullbuster234

It had been a month since Gray and Juvia began to date and things were going steady for now.

Everyday he would visit her after school hours even if he would have seen her few hours back while picking up Yuki.

It was a routine of his own which was a nice way to spend alone time with her.

For now, they did have much physical intimacy except for holding hands in public as Juvia was still getting used to this whole concept of relationship.

Similarly, today is a weekend and as usual Gray and his gang had occupied the 'D Cafe' along with few other members and they were Jellal Fernandez, Erza's fiancé and a married couple who Juvia knew every well, Levy and Gajeel Redfox.

Juvia informed Levy and Gajeel about her decision in dating Gray Fullbuster.

Levy was being supportive but that was not the case with Gajeel as he was reluctant.

But Levy assured him that Gray knew everything about Juvia and was wholeheartedly willing to start a relationship. 

Juvia, on her behalf convinced her brother by telling the condition which Gray put forth for dating him which made Gajeel believe that he was truthful and didn't mean any malice intentions.

Juvia went to their table to get them their order. Everyone greeted her dearly as she stood next to Gray who also greeted her happily which made her blush.

"Okay guys, what are you orders?" She asked them and took her notepad and pen.

She jotted down their order respectively and looked at the blue haired man who stand next to Erza. That's when, Erza introduced her fiance.

Gray stole glances of his girlfriend while she went back to the kitchen which didn't go unnoticed by his friends. And of course, they didn't let him out easily.

As time flew by, one by one the couples left the cafe to mind their respective businesses leaving Gray alone waiting for Juvia's shift to get over for the day.

Mirajane being a kind matchmaker allowed Juvia to leave an hour before her usual time which made the couple much delighted.

It was still 19:00 way too early to call it off for the day. Gray stood outside waiting for her to come out.

Juvia decided to play a prank on her boyfriend by closing his eyes from behind with her palms.

Due to height disadvantages, it was difficult to reach his eyes as she needed to stand on tiptoes to cover his eyes and she succeeded.

Gray smirked and knew who could possibly do something like this.

He covered his eyes by opening her palms and pressed his lips inside her both of her palms which made her blush wildly.

"Gray-sama, stop it. We are in public." Juvia pouted.

Ever since, she agreed to date him, she has been calling him Gray-sama which sounded melodious to his ears.

He turned to face and grinned, "I like it as you are slowly opening up. Come let's go and fetch Yuki from play centre"

Gray opened his left arm in the hopes that Juvia will latch her arms around his and his prayers were answered.

She did the same and blushed unable to meet his eyes, "Uh...Let's go, Gray-sama"

Gray smiled and lead them towards their destination.

Throughout their walk, they chatted and acted like a normal love-sick couples which made both of them happy and content.

Once they reached the play center, they let go of their arms as Yuki was waiting at the gates to meet her mother.

The little girl smiled widely at the sight of her mother and favourite sensei.

She jumped up and down urging the caretaker to open the gate faster so that she could go and hug them.

"Mama ...mama.." She waved her chubby arms which the adults laugh at her antics.

When Juvia reached the gate, the caretaker opened the gate and Yuki ran and hugged her mama's leg.

Juvia picked up her daughter in her arms and kissed her chubby cheeks and forehead.

"Mama missed you, Yuki-chan"

"Even Yuki missed mama" She kissed her mother's cheeks which Gray saw fondly until the little girl's attention was towards him.

"Sensei, did you come to see me?" She asked innocently which made Gray melt down.

Before he could answer her, both Gray and Juvia thanked the caretaker lady and began to move towards the Locksar family apartment.

Gray urged Juvia that her will carry Yuki but insists that she was fine but at the end, gave Yuki to her boyfriend.

So that the little girl could bond with him in a little more personal way than just a teacher-student relationship.

"Sensei, you didn't answer my question?" Yuki pouted as soon as she came in his arms.

Gray chuckled at the sight as she looked just like Juvia when she pouted. "Yes, I came to see my favorite student."

Yuki's blue eyes which were just like her mother's sparkled hearing that she was her favourite sensei's favorite student.

"Really, I'm your favorite student. You know Gray-sensei, you are also my favorite. I like you very much."

Yuki hugged his neck and laid her head on his broad shoulders.

Juvia smiled softly seeing their interaction. Gray looked at her and smirked, "Looks like Juvia has a competition. Now I'm confused, whom should I like?" He teased her.

Yuki lifted her head up and face the adults, "Sensei, you should like me. Mama, tell sensei how much I and you like him."

Juvia blushed, "Yuki, stop"

Gray's ears were sensitive and correctly grasped the words the little girl said. "Oh so even your mama likes me, huh?"

Gray again playfully teased Juvia which went way above Yuki's head and she innocently told Gray how her mama always talked about him and also liked him.

"Sensei, you know when I told mama that when I will become big, I will marry you.
    But mama told that you are too old for me and I can't marry you. But I like you."

Yuki showed him her puppy eyes which again melted Gray's heart.

Gray kissed her forehead, "Yes mama's right. I will get old by the time you grow up into a beautiful young lady then one day, you will find a prince charming for yourself."

Gray was glad that he remembered this story which he heard from Lucy which now came in handy in convincing the little girl.

"Even mama told me the same. But where is mama's prince charming? Even my mama is pretty."

She looked at Gray expectantly for an answer.

Gray from the corner of his eyes could see his girlfriend bowed her head sadly.

'Looks like she still has doubt as me being her prince charming'.

"Don't worry, Yuki. Your mama's prince charming is already here. One day soon I hope, you will meet him. Okay, till than take care of your mama nicely.
     Then once he comes, he will take care of you both dearly. Okay, promise me you will take care of mama and listen to her and won't cause much trouble to her."

Gray smiled and extended his little finger towards her readily waiting tiny little finger and joined them together as a symbol that promise has been made.

Gray turned towards Juvia only to see her happy tears with a smile on her face.

#

It's been six months since the prince charming incident. Juvia's hesitancy changed into heart warming love and now she only hopes that Gray doesn't break her heart.

Over these six months their relationship was slow and steady.

Gray didn't push to do stuff which she was uncomfortable and moved their happiness in their own pace. 

Yuki had grown 2inches taller in these months and of course, a bit heavier.

And tomorrow, it would be Yuki's 7th birthday and both Gray and Juvia were excited to throw a surprise party for the little girl.

This time Juvia decided to call all of her and Yuki's friends for the birthday party which would make her joyous.

Gray got his gift ready by buying a doll house and princess gown which she had been bugging Juvia to buy for a long time.

Juvia got her a bicycle which would arrive by tomorrow noon.

After tugging Yuki in her bed and making sure she was asleep. Juvia went out to the living room where Gray was waiting.

These past six months he visiting their house for dinner and vice-versa became common routine. 

Three of them felt like family whenever they had dinner or lunch together.

But neither stayed over the night just to avoid any awkward behavior in front of the kid.

"Is she asleep?" Gray asked her as he stood up and went near Juvia.

"Yeah, she's excited for her big day tomorrow. Gray-sama, make sure you come by 3. I need your help in decorating the room."

Gray leaned forward and kissed her lips and just like always, she stopped and reciprocated him back equally.

"Sure, why not? I will come an hour before. Just make sure she doesn't get suspicious. Okay!"

He winked at her which made Juvia blush.

Then they hugged each other, she had her head on his chest while Gray's arms were around her waist pulling her closer.

"Juvia, can I stay tomorrow night over here?" Gray asked her this question out of nowhere.

Juvia broke the hug and looked at him in a confused gaze, "Sure Gray-sama"

"Good, now I will get going. Bye.. good night" He agained kissed her forehead and waved her bye before leaving the apartment.

'Are we going to do it tomorrow?'

She thought to herself which her body heat up in mere seconds.

Next day, in the morning, Juvia woke up at her usual time and got ready before making her daughter's favorite breakfast hamburgers and steaks.

After everything was prepared. She went to Yuki's room only to see her daughter sitting on the bed with a small package in her hands.

Juvia wondered from where did she get this package as she herself didn't see the package until now nor remembered buying that ever.

"Yuki-chan, good morning. Happy Birthday" Juvia went inside the room and hugged her which startled the girl.

"Oh mama, you scared me. Thank you. Good morning" She hugged back and gave her a kiss.

Juvia sat on the bed and asked her about the gift.

"Oh this, Gray sensei gave this to me before you came from work. He told to open this in the morning. I don't know what's inside this."

Yuki carefully opened the wrapper and saw a box which she opened to see 2 papers.

Juvia took the papers and opened it. One paper had Yuki's drawing of family and other paper which had Yuki's name on it. 

She looked at her daughter for permission which the little girl nodded.

When Juvia opened the paper and read the sentence. She was overwhelmed with emotions and tears,

" Yuki, Happy Birthday. From today on, call me papa. Once again, Happy Birthday, my dear daughter."

Yuki's blue eyes sparkled and she shouted yes multiple times giving her consent.

"Mama, if Gray sensei becomes my papa then I can call him papa right. Tell me mama, am I right?"

Now she stood up on the bed which made her a head taller than sitting Juvia and asked her mama continuously.

"Yes Yuki-chan, but can you wait till I tell you when to start calling him papa. So till then just call him as sensei as usual, got it?"

Juvia made her daughter clear with her intentions and the little girl agreed.

Around 2 pm, Gajeel and 5 months pregnant Levy came by to pick up Yuki so that Juvia and Gray by this time can decorate the living room for a birthday party.

After sending her daughter with her brother and his wife and thanked them especially Levy even if she is pregnant but was willing to help which Juvia appreciated.

Juvia start to proceed with cake and cookies.

Yuki loved her mama's home baked products so Juvia insisted Gray that she would be alright in making the cake all by herself.

Juvia decided to make black forest cake as it was her daughter's favorite.

Every year before waking up on this day, Juvia would have dreams of all the things which happened before Yuki's birth.

She would cry in her sleep seeing those flashes of her miserable past.

Till date, she keeps on thanking Gajeel as he was the one who took care of her and her daughter for 3 whole years until Juvia was stable to stand on her own feet.

But this time, she didn't get any of those miserable nightmares but instead it was replaced by all those happy moments she and Yuki shared with Gray which she wished would last forever.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a pair of strong arms which snaked around her waist and kissed placed on her temples.

She blushed and knew who would be the one to do this stuff, "Good afternoon, Gray-sama. As usual you are punctual. Thank you for coming."

"Anything for my girls. So did the birthday girl go out with her uncle and aunt?" Gray asked and kept on kissing her cheeks and neck.

Juvia by now got used to her Gray-sama's antics so she remained unbothered and continued to whisk the contents for cake.

"Yeah… so you start with the decoration work I will join you in a while, Gray-sama."

Gray broke the hug but Juvia didn't hear the voice of his steps and when she turned to look at the entry door.

But her eyes caught the attention of the person who bent down on his knees with a ring in his fingers.

"Juvia Locksar, will you let me be your husband and a father to our Yuki?"

Juvia's eyes began to tear up and her palms covered her mouth out of reaction.

Gray kept on smiling genuinely and was patiently waiting for her answer.

Even she got down on her knees and hugged him, "Are you serious Gray-sama? Do you really intend to marry me?" She began to sob loudly.

Gray patted her back and calmly spoke, "Didn't I say from the very beginning I want our relationship to last forever? I love you, Juvia and of course, Yuki also.
    I might not have told you how much you both mean to me much but my actions spoke louder. 
   I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart and I intend to live a happy life with you both and if possible a kid of our own in the future. 
    I'm asking you again, will you marry me?"

Juvia pulled back and smiled at him brightly just the way he likes, "Yes, I will marry you, Gray Fullbuster."

"Very well, now show me your ring finger so that I can put this ring and get back to my daddy work."

He chuckled and caught hold her left hand to pass the gold ring on the ring finger.

Both of them stood up and hugged once again. He leaned forward and kissed her lips and left palm.

"Juvia, let's get married next month."

"Yes Gray-sama"

By 6:30 pm, preparation for birthday party was ready. Guests began to come one by one.

Juvia and Yuki were getting ready at Yuki's room while Gray received the guest.

Some of the kids parents were shocked to see their kid's homeroom teacher welcoming but nevertheless as an adult, they soon understood the meaning and smiled at him after greeting him.

Then slowly Gray's friends came by with a gift in their hands. Juvia decided to disclose the news of engagement after the birthday party to their friends which Gray agreed.

Yuki was dressed up light blue princess gown which was Gray's gift along with a crystal tiara and white sandals.

Once the star of birthday party was ready, the party began and all the kids happily sang the birthday song and wished her.

Gray and Juvia stood by Yuki's both sides and after cutting the cake, she first fed Juvia but the latter fed her baby first and the same was done by Gray when he was fed by the little girl.

By 10 pm, everyone left the little family and after such a tiring day, Yuki fell asleep sooner than her usual timing and Gray tugged her into the bed after changing her dress into something comfortable.

Meanwhile Juvia cleared the trash from the living room and locked the door, luckily, she soon finished washing the dirty dishes before bed time.

When Juvia went to look at her daughter's bedroom, she saw Gray kissing the little girl's forehead which made her smile fondly.

Then she went to her bedroom and waited for her beloved to join her.

She knew something was up tonight and was mentally preparing herself for it which made her whole body ignite in fire.

When Gray entered the room, he saw Juvia sitting on the bed nervously.

He chuckled and knew instantly that she was not prepared for the course of events.

He decided to make this happen after some days or months.

"Juvia"

She startled and looked at him, "Yes Gray-sama"

"Why are you nervous? Am I going to eat you alive?"

"Nope"

"Then relax, come I'm feeling sleepy"

Juvia's face became blank at his answer, "What you are feeling? I didn't get you,  Gray-sama."

Gray chuckled at her expression. He wondered whether she was expecting this as well as her nervousness got vanished completely.

"I said I'm sleepy" He fake yawned to emphasize his point.

He removed his t-shirt and laid on the bed pulling Juvia down with him and pulled her closed towards his chest.

"Goodnight, wifey"

Juvia smiled and turned to face her fiance, "Goodnight to you as well hubby"

#

Soon after a month, as expected, they got married in church in a simple ceremony.

Gray literally cried seeing his bride walking down the aisle along with Gajeel and Yuki which was adorable.

After finishing the reception, the newly formed Fullbuster family went to their new house which Gray purchased a few weeks before.

Yuki's room was upstairs while the master bedroom was downstairs. Juvia was the one to tug their daughter in bed.

"Yuki-chan, are you really happy with this new life which we are going to life from now on?" Juvia asked as she patted her daughter's head.

"Yes mama, if you are happy. Yuki is happy. Now I have both mama and papa and soon a baby brother or sister." Yuki told her desires which made Juvia blush.

"Yuki-chan, who told you about baby sibling? Do you want one now?" Juvia asked her to know if her daughter's intentions.

"Yes, I would be happy to play with my siblings. Can I get one mama?"

Yuki showed her puppy mode which made Juvia melt for it.

Juvia blushed and nodded in agreement.

After making sure that Yuki was asleep, Juvia went to her bedroom where her husband was waiting for her to start their new life.

As she entered their room, Gray closed the door and hugged his wife from behind and kissed her neck. As usual, he was half naked just in his pants.

"Gray-sama, stop it. It tickles..stop.." She placed her palm on his face and he kissed her palm.

He sure was in naughty mood.

"Yes, as I'm getting horny only for my wife. So shall we begin?"

He turned her around so that he could see her flushed face but was met with tears streaming down her eyes.

Gray cupped her face and worry washed over his handsome visage, "What happened baby? Why are you crying?"

He wiped her tears and smiled. Then Juvia hugged her husband tightly, "Thank you Gray-sama for entering our life. You are our sunshine. Thanks for everything. I love you…"

Gray kissed her forehead, "I love you too".

Juvia again blushed and stuttered, "Gray-sama,....Gray-sama…."

"What is it, wifey? What do you want?" Gray asked her and soon scooped her up in his arms, "You answer my question on the bed"

And instead of giving her answer, things took a different turn and they ended up having their first night.

#

After few months, Juvia's eyes widened in shock seeing the pregnancy test and she smiled fondly and touched her insignificant bump for now.

"Welcome to this world, baby"

She caressed her tummy and kept smiling and went to the living room where Gray and Yuki were playing acting game where her husband is the monster and her daughter the superhero.

Juvia went towards them and they stopped their play seeing their important person.

Gray got up and sat down on the couch with Yuki in his lap and patted the empty place so that she could sit.

But Juvia stood in front of him and smiled widely and caught hold of his hand and placed it on her tummy.

For a moment, he was not able to recognize her action. But his soon he connected the dots in his mind,

"Are you sure?"

Juvia nodded her head in agreement and kissed his forehead, "Thank you for this wonderful gift."

Yuki was left in the dark about the things happening between her parents.

Her confusion was solved by her dad, "Yuki dear, you are going to be an elder sister soon." Gray kissed her cheeks.

Yuki squealed and hugged her mama and then kissed her tummy, "Baby, I'm your elder sister. Come out soon, we will play."

Both Juvia and Gray fondly smiled and ruffled her hairs.

Thus, by next Christmas, Azure Fullbuster was born which made the newly formed Fullbuster family complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.8K 34
The FairyTail guild is very excited to see Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza back after a month-long quest they went on, only for them. However, the guild...
4.3K 66 13
FairyTail's fairy tales. A collection of classic fairy tales with a twist.
7.3K 236 14
Gray-Sama! Juvia called. She couldn't help but enjoy every moment with him. Even if they weren't dating.
3K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...