NaLu One-shots

بواسطة SweetScales

Here are some fresh NaLu one-shots out of the oven! They are all mainly fluffy but they also contain a little... المزيد

A Night Full Of Stars
Just Us
Bubbles
Book & Kiss
BlackSun & NaLu
BlackSun & NaLu Pt. 2
Movie Night
The Tears I Shed
Not Too Well
Pregers
Lightbulb
I'll Find You
Welcome
Indirect
Combat Traning With A Twist
Argument
Drunken Girlfriend
Together Is Stronger
Romeo And Julliet
Pregnant Days
Warmth
Remember Me
A How-To
Girl's Life
Secretly
A How-To Pt. 2
Amazing
Just Kiss Me
Sooner Or Later
Sleep
Just A Joke
Sunset
Meet Lucy
Deep Blue
She's Mine
My New Mom
Almost Ready
I'll Be Waiting...
Made Dinner
Teach Me Fire
We Are Loved
That One Day
One Book
I Need You
Just Open Your Eyes
Those Memories
Smile
The Dark
Magic Word
A Gift To The Fairies
A Simple Theft
Scene Of Love
We'll Make It
That One Invite
Thank You
Nin Nin
By Your Side
Rivalry
Cutie
Beautiful Ways
Take A Break
Child
Celestial Beings
•~Special Thanks~•
Your Words
Idiocy Burst
Idiocy Burst Pt. 2
Child Scenario
Pierced
Sweet Talk
It Was A First
Rule Breaker
No Surrender
Covering It Up
Attention
Clumsy
The Day You Were Born
One Who Shares
A Little Trip
No Telling
A Unique Moment To Remember
Frightened
Someone's Save
The Girl For Me
Guilt Is Our Enemy
I'll Be Me
Allow One To Rest
Important❗️
One Taste
The Saddest Sound
The Words Beneath Her
Partners
Depths Of A Flame
Close Your Eyes
We Have Each Other
One Character
Lean On Me
Guess This Is Goodbye
Only You
The Best Feeling
You're Still Here, Right?
She Won't Think the Same
You Have No Idea
I Wouldn't
Together in the Living Room
Which Type?
No Shame
I Doubted It
Everything I Could
A Heart-Warming Cure
Sleepy Head
Something That's Been Wanted. . .
For You
In My Eyes
Even When I'm Weak
Swoo-Swoo
I Miss It All
Unfairness
I'm Sure of It
Only One
The Midst of a Storm
Life With You
The Value of a Flaw
Your Presence and Love
Closer to You
Everything
Safe Place
The Purest Gift
Imperfect Love
Almost Broken
To My Readers
~ Update ~
My Opening
An Honest Lucy
The Unexpected Date
Tranquil Love
Morning Love
Motherly Passion
Love Note
Girls of my Life
Midnight Kisses
The Period Talk
Numb
Christmas with You
Can I Trust You?
I Promise
I Want You in My Future
You Were My First
Please Trust Me
Update
One Drunk Night
I'm Here
My Love and Affection
You're Safe
Update ❗️
Ideas Update ❗️
My Love and Affection: Alternative Ending

Every Single Time

1.2K 42 11
بواسطة SweetScales

Hello everyone! I hope you're all ready for a new one-shot!!!

(Natsu and Lucy are not already dating)

Why was it so hard? Was it because she always managed to steer his train of thought off course or was it because he did it himself? Whatever the problem was, it drove Natsu crazy. It made his chest pound and peppered his forehead with sweat droplets. He's never been this anxious about something this little before. And seeing that tonight he was gonna spend the night with her since apparently something happened at Natsu's house overnight and made Happy so scared that he managed to get Natsu on his side to let them stay at Lucy's. And honestly? Natsu's head hurt too much to know if this was a good idea or not.

God, was he trying to drive her mentally insane or was it by the way Levy put it?

"Hey, you think Natsu's cute right? You always look at him with such a smile and I'm starting to think you've got the feels."

Why must Levy say it like that? Well, Natsu did have an adorable and dazzle grin that everyone adored. His personality was a little bit slow but Lucy didn't mind at all. By any chance, she loved being around him. Even if she's denied it so many times, she honestly doesn't mind. He makes her day so much more fun and happy and for once, she feels like she can be herself. But why is it driving her so mad?

It drove her so mad to a point she made the stupid mistake of kicking off her boots, literally, and throwing them at her couch. She then slumped herself across from it, hoping it would take her and consume her and just free her of this. Sadly, it did not.

Oh and she didn't even want to get started on Happy. Now don't get her wrong, she loved him so much like a son but not enough to not get mad at him at every hour. That cat. . . He has Natsu? What is there to be afraid of at their house? Apparently an angry spirit. Yeah, right. Of who?

Now, she was getting impatient. She wanted this couch to consume her and take her out of this world. It wasn't too much to ask. Did she have to rip it apart and throw herself in?

She let out a tiring sigh. She was over exaggerating. It's just Natsu. Typical idiotic, adorable Natsu. Oh Mavis, and don't even get her started on his other side. The side that shows when he fights or when he is serious about something he loves. Or when he just overall decides to be serious while acting cute at the same time. Oh Mavis, she's had enough. She's gonna make dinner then head back to bed. These past months have been too much. She needed to just have one break.

Yeah, a break with whats been causing her problems. Genius.

Eventually, a warm and wonderful scented aroma filled the air. It smelled so good that it caused her own stomach to rumble. Why, it was her personal favorite recipie; meatloaf with tomato sauce. And it wasn't the typical sauce you would see in pizza. The much better one which in fact was more dark and warmer.

Was she doing this to impress Natsu? The thought caused her to stop cooking as she stared down at the counter, glancing at the plate with the deliciously prepared meatloaf.

No, he loves food in general. It shouldn't make much of a different.

She hesitated to move. Correction; good good makes a difference.

She blinked softly before looking back up to only see her window being opened by Happy, Natsu only just a little bit behind. Weird, normally he's first.

And don't think Lucy forgot about Happy. Just for Happy, she prepared a very small dish but with a meal that is sure to please. It was a raw fish—just the way he likes it— with a little bit of seasoning and fish chips on the side.

Damn, she really did go all out.

"Hey Happy," She greeted the small racers who already had stars in his big eyes and drool oozing from the corner of his mouth.

"Lucy. . . What. Is. That?" Happy admired the dish before him with such love, Lucy could imagine the wedding already.

"It's your dinner," She grinned happily and quite proudly as she placed the dish before him, allowing him to dig right in and fill himself up.

She gazed behind Happy to only see the slight fluff of pink hair. Why wasn't he being excited about the food? Instead, he just waited at the table with such a blank expression. Did he not want to be here?

Lucy gently picked up the two plates and placed them on the table, hesitating to glance at Natsu because of whatever reason why he's acting so weird. 

After one glance, Natsu was eating quite fine. He was eating normally, digging in and making a mess as usual. But he wasn't talking to her. And now, Lucy was getting pissed right off the fly. But she didn't let it ruin her deliciously prepared dinner.

So, they ate.

They ate quietly and quickly. Natsu devoured it as usual as Lucy properly finished off, picking up the two plates, as well as Happy's, and taking them to the sink where she washed them with soap.

Seeing their surprisingly quiet dinner, Happy glanced at Natsu with confusion and worry broad in his eyes. And when he caught Natsu's eye contact, Natsu looked annoyed for whatever reason. He apologizes for forcing him here but he didn't think he would be this mad.

"Nats—. . ." Happy began quietly and calmly only to be cut off by Natsu's stare. And now, Happy felt as guilty as ever. He didn't think it would be like this at all.

After Lucy had finished cleaning the dishes thoroughly and putting them up, she glanced back to the place Natsu and Happy ate.

Happy was dead-asleep on the arm chair and Natsu was gone. Most likely, went into her room. Like normally.

If she's lucky, maybe Natsu's still Natsu and wanted to sleep in her bed. And that was a first—her admitting she wanted Natsu to sleep in her bed. And to be honest, she wasn't sure it was because she was slowly starting to realize she loved him or because she just wants him to be normal? Which ever one, she hopes he's normal.

So, she ambled straight on into her room and made eyes with Natsu which came out completely awkward as she didn't expect this at all.

The faintest of a light blanket caked each other's cheeks as they faced each other but Natsu just turned around on his side whilst on the bed.

Come on, really? At least say something. Rude. Lucy would've at least expected a "hi" or "good night". But no, nothing.

She stepped in and left the light which was on her bedside table, on.

She softly sat on the other end of the bed, "What did I do this time, Natsu?" She started, hoping to at least catch some form of attention.

Nada; nothing.

She licked her bottom lip and tried again. "Natsu, you can't come into my house and not say anything. Rather it was me or Happy or someone or something. But, I want to know. Why? I don't know! I just. . . You're my friend and. . . Its kinda my job to make sure you're okay."

"It's your job to drive me crazy."

She got a response, finally, at least. But was it worth it to just get of what's meant in a sentence? Even if she doesn't understand it?

"I drive you crazy?" Lucy questioned, to see if she can get more out of what he meant.

Last time she checked, it surely you who drove her crazy, Mr. Cutie.

Natsu turned and finally got on his feet on the other side as Lucy gazed at him sternly, resisting the temptation to look away from just the way he was. His cuteness, even that hidden hotness; it was everything.

"Yes, you." He corrected her, gazing down into her eyes so sternly, she could barely bring herself to blink. "You're the one who keeps me awake. You're the one who goes to me at the guild everyday to see of what type of job we're doing. You're the one who cooks for me every single freakin' time I come here. You're the one who thinks it's okay to walk into my life looking so beautiful and think it's okay to mess with me like that. Lucy, do you know how fast my heart is beating even just from you walking into the room? Even from me just making my way here? 'Cause I can assure you if I lived like this on the daily basis and were to get scared, I would die right there on the spot." Natsu's glare made it worse. Lucy was already speechless as it was and now she could swear her heart just skipped multiple beats.

"Natsu, that isn't just you! How do you think I feel? Heck, for once, I actually got scared/ to make dinner for you and Happy! If only you could actually think about me just a tiny bit more, would you realize that literally, all of this that I've done is for you. And maybe some for Happy. But mainly you. I've worried for you and thought about you and you should know that the feeling is mutual. And it's shaking my whole life just to say this; I think I've fallen for you. You can throw me to the side but those feelings won't change. I couldn't change them even if I wanted to. But it's you." Lucy could not believe she just said that in all so quick. She's lost it, was what she could only think.

And for a moment, Lucy could swear she the smallest of a grin on his face.

"I've fell for you too." He said so quietly yet loudly. It was so surprising she managed to catch that.

"But I—. . ." She couldn't even figure out the right words. "I can be so. . ." Goodness, Why couldn't she just speak?

"Luce," He grinned.

"What?"

"Is it bad to say I wanna kiss you or will that annoy you?"

Lucy softly grinned back, seeing his thought was exactly what she wanted and she even knew about it. "No, not at all."

And with that, with no further questions, Natsu quickly ran up to her despite how short the trip was and wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up in the process. As he did that, he planted his warm lips right on hers as she eagerly followed along. It was so soft and passionate and exactly the thing she needed to settle herself down. Who would've thought he would be such a good kisser? And by the looks of his eyes when he closed in, by the way he glanced at her eyes so warmly than quickly glanced down to her lips to only kiss her so passionate straight after, she really did fall in love, she supposed. And did she regret it? Nope, not at all. It just turned out to be one of the most wonderful experiences of her life.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

85.7K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
134K 15.5K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...