Loud Light: Project Divine li...

By TheIceKing26

Lincoln had enough of his family, they always put him down and his sisters all have great talents to them and... More

Chapter 1 kidnapping
Chapter 2 The hunter
Chapter 3 I forgive you
Chapter 4 training
Chapter 5 predator escape
Chapter 6 hellhounds.
Chapter 7 ultimate predator.
Chapter 8 on the road
Chapter 9 surpusing encounter
Chapter 10 Ronnie anne Insanity/ ultimate predator attacks.
Chapter 11 ultimate predator ambush
SPECIAL
Chapter 12 Upgraded day of training
Chapter 13 Misson number 1
Chapter 14 Fragment
Chapter 15 coming close together
Chapater 16 Lori training/Alcatraz brothers
Chapter 17 return to royal woods/crisis in the streets
Chapter 18 Sibling crisis
Chapter 19 The heist part 1
Chapter 20 The heist part 2
Chapter 21 Disagreement
Chapter 22 Jungle hunter part 1
Chapter 23 Jungle hunter part 2
Chapter 24 Jungle hunter part 3
Chapter 25 Jungle hunter part 4
Chapter 26. The switch
Chapter 27 Jungle Hunter final part 1
Chapter 28 Jungle hunter final part 2 so it ends here
Chapter 29 Hagadin return
Chapter 30 New threat.
Chapter 31 Skynet
Chapter 32 Terminators/Luna lesson.
Chapter 33 War comes to Michigan part 1
Chapter 34. War comes to Michigan/War against the Louds
Chapter 35. War comes to Michigan/Assault against the ship
Chapter 36 Battle against Lisa
Chapter 37 Reality battle
Chapter 38 Myserious Signal
Chapter 39 Be my Xeno
Chapter 40 Stella the Xeno
Chapter 41 Stella vs Alcatraz
Chapter 42 Stella Vs Ronnie Anne
Chapter 43 The escape
Chapter 44 Luna power mishaps
Chapter 45 Mission mishaps
Chapter 46: Truth unfold to some part 1
Chapter 47:Truth unfold to some part 2
Chapter 48: Balrog last stand
Chapter 49: Fall of Divine light
Luna loud sketch
Lori loud new attire 1
Chapter 50: Runaway Vapor
Chapter 51: Fugutive
Chapter 52: The unstoppable cyborg
Chapter 53: Plan to destroy the Rev 9
Chapter 54: Wyoming hunt part 1
Chapter 55: Wyoming hunt part 2
Chapter 56: Ronnie Anne's tramatic past
Chapter 58: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 1
Chapter 59: Ronnie Anne's Resurgence part 2
Chapter 60: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 3
Chapter 61: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 4
Chapter 62: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 5
Chapter 63: Ronnie Anne resurgence part 6 Final
Chapter 64: Ancient temple
Chapter 65: No such luck returns
Chapter 66: The predator and the prophecy
Chapter 67: The Underwhelming prophecy part 1/Unfortunate incident
Chapter 68: The Underwhelming prophecy part 2
Chapter 69: The Underwhelming prophecy final/The end but the beginning
Chapter 70: Not the end, just the start.
Throw away chapter Luna vs meta
Throw away: The xeno baby
Throw away: Possible sequel reboot.
Throw away: Rain of new books
Throw away: Nexus wars and changes
Luna vs Alcatraz

Chapter 57: Ronnie Anne Hunt/Carol vs Alcatraz and Lori

83 2 2
By TheIceKing26

Alcatraz was punched to a wall as people runoff. Alcatraz slowly pulled himself from the wall and a carol grabbed his head and quickly slammed it into the wall. Alcatraz tried to punch her stomach but she grabbed his fist, headbutts him and grabbed his neck and slammed him into the ground. Her hand glows as she was going to blast him but Lana tackles her and Carol just slides back. She punched Lana back causing her to fall on one knee and she knees her face before grabbing his arm and pulling her closer and punching her in the face knocking her down. Lola leaps to her and threw a punch that Carol caught but this caused a shockwave breaking a few windows. As Carol tried to punch Lola she would phase through the attack and she punched her in the face. Carol went for another attack but she phase through that attack and the right and left hook her before dodging her strikes and she punched her in the stomach.

Lola went for another punch but as Carol went to catch the fist she waits and watched as Lola phase through her and she quickly backs up, grabbed her fist and quickly added pressure and she slammed her into the ground and tossed her to the wall. She falls over and Carol kicked her through the wall.

Carol: (omega) Man. This is really easy. I can't believe that I can take y'all out this easily(she raised her hand over Lana's face as she looked up a pink energy ball was created in her hand) I hope your death have meaning.

Before she could finish her off a fist punched her straight across the face sending her through a few buildings and then she crashed on the ground. She slowly gets up and rubbed her cheek wondering what the hell happened and who the hell hit her.

Carol: (Omega) who the hell did that?

She turns and saw Lori dashing to her. Before she could attack she was punched in the stomach and headbutt hard. She backed up and Lori rushes to her and does a spin-flip hitting her knee causing her to fall over. She quickly punched her in the face and she crashed into a building. As she slowly gets back up Lori leaps to her once again but this time she got ready. She stepped back and then got ready. When she got closer she dodged and uppercut her sending her through the floors of the building. Carol leaps up there and she kicked her back and spin kick her sending her out of the building. As Lori crashes onto the ground she gets up and shakes her head but Carol dropped down punching the ground causing a crater. Lori just jumps back to avoid falling into the crater.

Lori: Come on out Omega! Stopped jumping to people's bodies to use as host!

Carol: (omega) Never! With her, I was able to unlock greater potential! I was able to change her appearance and give her powers! You held me back Lori!

Lori thinks of something to say and she tried to remember the woman in front of her and she slowly starts to remember her.

Lori: Carol! Fight this thing! You can beat him! Get him out of him.

Carol: Agghh! I can't! No, I won't fight this! You don't deserve this type of power Lori!

Lori: Come on he's using you for his own self-gain! Fight him! He left me just to find someone else to do what he wants!

Carol: (omega) you won't be able to get a break in her Nicole. She's all mines. Hahaha! HAHAHA!

Carol: He left you for me! He knows I'm better than you! I can do what he can better than you can Lori!

Lori: Carol come on fight it!

Omega: She's lying to you. She wants to kill you if you try to fight and give me up. Do not let her take me away or you'll die!

Carol: Grrrrr. I'll kill you!

She punched her hands into the ground and she pulled out a slab of concrete and she throws it towards Lori who breaks it and as she did she saw Carol in front of her and she punched her in the face and she stumbled back and went for another punch which carol dodged and she right and left hook her before grabbing her hand and she lifted her hand up and punched her underarm and side before kicking her stomach. She went for a punch to her chest which Lori caught and she punched her stomach and she then punched her chest and uppercut her. As Carol stumble back and she went for another punch she dodged and grabbed her arm and lift her over her and slammed her into the ground. She tried to break her arm but an energy blast was sent to her face. Carol leaps up and she looked at Lori.

Lori: I'm going to help you one way or another Carol! (she gets ready for another strike)

Carol: No you won't! You want to kill me' I'll kill you!

Both of them run towards each other and that's when Alcatraz slowly gets up with the twins.

Lola: Should we run?

Both of them punched each other cheek and then that's when a white flash of light emits from where they were hit

Lana: we're too late for that.

Lola grabbed Alcatraz and Lana's shoulder and she makes them both intangible as the flash of light and subsequent explosion. Lori crashed down a bit farther away from Carol. Both of them groaned a bit from the pain and they get up. Carol's hand glows and she started to fire her energy beam towards her causing Lori to walk backward.

Alcatraz gets up and he runs towards Carol. She tunes around quickly and grabbed his sword with her fingertips.

Alcatraz: What did I think this was going to do?

She punched him in the stomach and he slides back but he gets back up and he rushed towards her once again and she punched her across the face and he grabbed her neck and slammed her into a wall twice. He then kicked her side and headbutt her sending her back a few feet. She shakes her head sighs growl and she looks at Alcatraz who dashed to her.

Alcatraz: Come on Carol. Just give up Omega.

Carol: Never!

Alcatraz: Carol I'm telling you that he's bad news.

Before he could finish she dashed to him punching him in the stomach and then chest before she right and left hook him. She grabbed his shoulder and headbutt him sending him back into the ground. She grabbed his leg and starts to slam him down into the ground and she grabbed his neck.

Carol: (omega) now I wonder if I can try a new trick.

She tried to move her hand into her chest but instead, white lighting starts to shock his chest like some energy or something was being sent to Alcatraz.

Carol: (omega) what the hell!?

She tried to stop it but couldn't and as she pulled back she was barely able to get her hand away. It was like trying to pull magnets apart, hard when it's close together but easier when it was more farther. Once she was able to pull away both of them were knocked back and they got back up. Alcatraz stretches his legs and he looked at omega or Carol.

Carol growls and she lung to him only for him to down and knees her stomach. She coughed up blood and he punched her face sending her into the ground. He grabbed her shoulders and swung her around before slamming her into the ground once again.

Lola: Woah what the hell happened?

Lana: What do you mean?

Lola: How is Alcatraz doing that? (she points to Alcatraz who was winning against Carol) he got beat by her literally seconds ago.

Lana: Lori told me that Omega is his AI fragment who has a part of him. His rage and remember that rage thing he does?

Lola: Silent Fury?

Lana: Yes, he kinda stopped doing that and you told us about Hagan limiting our powers.

Lola: Yes. From what we gather he just stops it from time to time so city busting things and other things like that. But what's the point with Alcatraz?

Lana: Alcatraz is the father of the fragments so I guess when Omega went for the chest he gave Alcatraz part of his rage back.

Lola: I see.

Before they could continue to watch in silence Lincoln contacts them.

Lana: (comms) yeah?

Lincoln: (comms) Lana! I need help to chance down a bug and did y'all see that city being destroyed?!

Lana:(comms) well yeah. Lori caused it. Also, why are you chasing a bug?

Lincoln: (Comms) the bug is Ronnie Anne!

Lana nods.

Lana: (Comms) alright we'll be on our way when it's over.

Alcatraz leaps towards Carol but was blindside by a fury of multiple punches and kicks but that's when Lori kicked her side and she stumbled back as Alcatraz punched her in the chest. She slides back once again and her hands glow. She lunges to them firing her beam as at them. Alcatraz held his hands up in an X position to block the blast attacks and Lori did the same. Once Carol got closer she punched them both in the face and they dropped to the ground as she grabbed their legs and she slammed them into the ground before right stomping on Alcatraz's chest hard causing him to cough up blood. Lana body turns to steel and she rushed towards Carol and she managed to get a good hit across her face and when Carol went for another punch she dodged and punched Carol stomach which didn't do that much damage but it did hurt.

Carol punched Lana away but this gave Alcatraz and Lori enough chance to stand up. She rushed towards them and fired her beam to them but they both dodged and it and Alcatraz dropkick her into the ground. As she tried to get up Lori did a spin kick she then kicked her in the face. She flies back and hits the ground. She gets up with a growl and her fist glows orange like the energy blast attack she used
and she punched Alcatraz in the stomach and headbutt Lori.

Lola rushes to them hands having pink lighting conducting on her hand and she slides down grabbing her legs shocking the holy hell out of her. This hurts but it wasn't enough to funny take her down. As the other three rushes to her she real fist back and she rapidly punched Lana, chest, stomach, and she then did the same to Lori and she uppercut them both away. She tried to do the same to Alcatraz but finally the shocking got to her since Lori phase her land into her legs touching her bones. Alcatraz punched her in the face, this causes her to fly back and also had it rip Lola's hands out of her legs. Lola gets up and right and left hook her shocking her with each hit. She then right and left hook him before punching her stomach and kicking her side. Lana then leaps over drop kicking Carol and she quickly gets up and rushed towards her punching her in the stomach and grabbing her waist and suplexing her.  Once Lori gets up she rushes toward Carol and she broke her arm. She yelled in pain and she punched her in the face trying her best to know her out they won.

Alcatraz:...We did it.....let's hope Omega won't getaway.

Lori: if we keep our comms off then he won't getaway.

Lola: alright. Let's turn ours off.  (They nod and does so and Lana remembers something)

Lana: Uh you two. Lincoln needs help chasing down Ronnie Anne.

French narrator: With Lincoln.

Ronnie Anne just jumps tree to tree as Lincoln dashed towards her trying to keep up but when she landed she runs off faster completely leaving him in the dust so he turns to smoke and goes after her a bit faster. As he caught up he reforms once again and Lincoln fires his Cinder blast to a few trees in front of her.

She just growls and breaks through it.

Ronnie Anne: Go away Lincoln!

Lincoln: I just wanna talk!

She hissed and cuts trees down with her claws to slow him down. He slides under one and he leaps over the other but saw as a tree flew towards him.

Lincoln: Oh come on!

Sid tackles him out of the way and as she does she was now laying on top of him which stopped Ronnie Anne and she just stares at them growling.

Ronnie Anne: Come on Sid get off of him!

Sid: Why do you love him?

Ronnie Anne: What!? No!!

Sid: Then why do I need to get off him? He's far game right~

Ronnie Anne: Yes but get off him!

Lincoln thanks for a moment and he looks at Ronnie Anne.

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne, if you could stay and explain more about your past I'll get Sid off me.

Ronnie Anne: Why do you want to know so bad!?

Lincoln: Because I care about you.

Ronnie Anne looked at him a bit touched but she got mad once again.

Ronnie Anne: I heard that line so many times and I just got hurt again and again! I can't trust you!

Lincoln: Yes you can Ronnie Anne!

She just growls.

Ronnie Anne: Why would you want to know? Why would want to know about something like that....(she just looks down) the things I did Lincoln...The people I hurt and killed....the lies and what happened.....I don't want anyone else to know(tears built upon her eyes) I had to deal with all of what happened for years Lincoln......with what happened and what I did you will just see me as a monster......you and everyone else would see me as a monster and wouldn't want anything to do with me...

Lincoln turns to smoke and he forms back and he walks over to her and he puts his hand on her shoulder and she looks at him with tears streaming down her face.

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne:...trust me......We won't see you as a monster. Well, understand. Well, accept you with open arms. You aren't any different from Luna and Lynn and like them well accept you after your dark moments are over. We've been through a lot and we're family. (she just looks at him and then looks down) And if everyone else is mad at you I'll(she cuts him off and she kissed him)

Sid just looks at them. At first, she was shocked but after a while of watching she got jealous.

Sid: (Comms) Hey. We got Ronnie Anne back......anyone there?........hello?(she turns her off)  No. nothing. We should walk back.

Ronnie Anne takes her hand off Lincoln's cheeks and she was smiling.

Ronnie Anne: Yeah we should go.

Lincoln nods and they left.

Back at the hideout, everyone was looking at Ronnie Anne as they were sitting down. She was sitting on a chair facing them.

Ronnie Anne: So...I should maybe tell y'all about everything that happened to me. So it's time to talk about my Resurgence.

Lori: Why resurgence

Ronnie Anne: It sounds cool and it means "an increase or revival after a period of little activity, popularity, or occurrence"

Alcatraz: Okay. Tell us your story, Ronnie Anne.

She nods and starts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 70 8
After the events of the first story, Steve and Lincoln are no longer part of the Loud family. After multiple murders, Steve and Lincoln are willing t...
4.2K 78 5
It starts during the beginning of summer vacation where Lincoln discovers a strange watch that attached itself to his wrist, merging with his DNA and...
25K 688 28
❝𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?❞ • ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟʏɴɴ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴊʀ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴅᴇɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ...
7.8K 189 7
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴...... 𝘓𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘑𝘳. 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮!𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ In...