Loud Light: Project Divine li...

By TheIceKing26

Lincoln had enough of his family, they always put him down and his sisters all have great talents to them and... More

Chapter 1 kidnapping
Chapter 2 The hunter
Chapter 3 I forgive you
Chapter 4 training
Chapter 5 predator escape
Chapter 6 hellhounds.
Chapter 7 ultimate predator.
Chapter 8 on the road
Chapter 9 surpusing encounter
Chapter 10 Ronnie anne Insanity/ ultimate predator attacks.
Chapter 11 ultimate predator ambush
SPECIAL
Chapter 12 Upgraded day of training
Chapter 13 Misson number 1
Chapter 14 Fragment
Chapter 15 coming close together
Chapater 16 Lori training/Alcatraz brothers
Chapter 17 return to royal woods/crisis in the streets
Chapter 18 Sibling crisis
Chapter 19 The heist part 1
Chapter 20 The heist part 2
Chapter 21 Disagreement
Chapter 22 Jungle hunter part 1
Chapter 23 Jungle hunter part 2
Chapter 24 Jungle hunter part 3
Chapter 25 Jungle hunter part 4
Chapter 26. The switch
Chapter 27 Jungle Hunter final part 1
Chapter 28 Jungle hunter final part 2 so it ends here
Chapter 29 Hagadin return
Chapter 30 New threat.
Chapter 31 Skynet
Chapter 32 Terminators/Luna lesson.
Chapter 33 War comes to Michigan part 1
Chapter 34. War comes to Michigan/War against the Louds
Chapter 35. War comes to Michigan/Assault against the ship
Chapter 36 Battle against Lisa
Chapter 37 Reality battle
Chapter 38 Myserious Signal
Chapter 39 Be my Xeno
Chapter 40 Stella the Xeno
Chapter 41 Stella vs Alcatraz
Chapter 42 Stella Vs Ronnie Anne
Chapter 43 The escape
Chapter 44 Luna power mishaps
Chapter 45 Mission mishaps
Chapter 46: Truth unfold to some part 1
Chapter 47:Truth unfold to some part 2
Chapter 48: Balrog last stand
Chapter 49: Fall of Divine light
Luna loud sketch
Lori loud new attire 1
Chapter 50: Runaway Vapor
Chapter 52: The unstoppable cyborg
Chapter 53: Plan to destroy the Rev 9
Chapter 54: Wyoming hunt part 1
Chapter 55: Wyoming hunt part 2
Chapter 56: Ronnie Anne's tramatic past
Chapter 57: Ronnie Anne Hunt/Carol vs Alcatraz and Lori
Chapter 58: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 1
Chapter 59: Ronnie Anne's Resurgence part 2
Chapter 60: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 3
Chapter 61: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 4
Chapter 62: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 5
Chapter 63: Ronnie Anne resurgence part 6 Final
Chapter 64: Ancient temple
Chapter 65: No such luck returns
Chapter 66: The predator and the prophecy
Chapter 67: The Underwhelming prophecy part 1/Unfortunate incident
Chapter 68: The Underwhelming prophecy part 2
Chapter 69: The Underwhelming prophecy final/The end but the beginning
Chapter 70: Not the end, just the start.
Throw away chapter Luna vs meta
Throw away: The xeno baby
Throw away: Possible sequel reboot.
Throw away: Rain of new books
Throw away: Nexus wars and changes
Luna vs Alcatraz

Chapter 51: Fugutive

62 2 2
By TheIceKing26

Inside the ship, Lincoln stole he had the device that contained Alcatraz in it. The device just hums as it just sat there and glows brighter every once in a while. Lincoln tries to think. Alcatraz still has a physical form, his body, his true body so where the hell is it. As he was thinking he was coming up to another planet.

Lincoln: Kipler. Well, that'll be a nice place to hold out until we find your body.

Lincoln looks at the device as it glows brighter.

Lincoln: I think the Rev 9 is after us or at the very less The Director Loyalist....Fuck why did Lori have to run off without me? Now I have to deal with them and have to keep you safe. (Lincoln looks at the Device and he thinks again and the things that they did. What if the director someone got Alcatraz trapped inside of that thing. But he had to stop thinking about that and he was wondering about how he'll deal with the director's lackies.)

With the lackies the Alcatraz ship flies through space and inside of the ship was Rev 9, Lisa, Patrick, and Wyoming. Rev 9 had her finger plugged into the ship AI port which connected the AI to the ship. Rev 9 used this to track down the ship Lincoln was using and she knew exactly where he is heading.

Rev 9: Okay I founded him. We have to figure out who will kill Lincoln but I'm the most capable so I'm killing him.

Patrick: Wait kill? But he was still a friend back then. We could just turn him in.

Rev 9: Director said dead or alive and I want dead so yeah he's going to die.

Lisa: Yes. It would be wise to kill him. He wasn't the strongest agent but he is hard to catch and stop.

Patrick: Isn't he.. your brother?

Lisa: Yes but things like that don't matter to me. With him dead, I can study him to see how his ability work and I would continue to run a test on the Alpha

Patrick thinks for a moment, are they really going to kill Lincoln, sure he wants to stop him but he don't want to kill Lincoln. But he'll come across that road when he gets to it.

Lincoln lands the dropship and grabbed the Device and place it on his back as he grabbed his weapons and he walked out the ship and lead into the town. But as he did a black tail sways from the ceiling inside of the pelican and the tail had a spear tip. As Lincoln walked into town he saw thugs and bounty hunters talking to each other. He ignores them as they all looked at him and he heads into some bar.

Lincoln: First time alone. Might as well get a drink.(The device hums) Well Okay, not alone.

He heads to a table to sit down as he placed the device to his right near the wall. Some other bounty hunters saw him and they walked over to him and he raised an eyebrow, funny enough one is a predator.

Bounty hunter 1: We don't take kindly to Divine Agents out in these parts.

Lincoln: Look I'm not here for trouble, I just want to get something to drink and something to eat. I'll leave, get some food and drinks and other things. Head back to my ship and leave.

The predator spoke but Lincoln didn't understand and the third one looks at Lincoln.

Bounty Hunter 2: Your the one the Director wants back. Dead or alive and he'll pay any price for that device.

Lincoln just give them a deadpan look and before the first could grab his gun Lincoln shot him in the chest calmy. He looked down in shock and he falls over onto the table. The third one looks at him and was shot in the face and before the Predator could do anything Lincoln grabbed his arm and stabbed his nice into it and left him stuck to the table and he roars as Lincoln shoots him in the neck three times. The Predator fell to his knees and was slowly dying and Lincoln just takes his knife from his hand and waits for a waiter to come. One of them did and came back with coke. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

Lincoln: I didn't ask for this.

Waiter: It came from the gentlemen over there(She points to someone with a brown jacket and a blue shirt. He had Black long pants, boots on and he also had a hat which he had covered his face.) He also asked if you could come over and sit with him.

Lincoln once again raised an eyebrow and he grabbed the device and his sniper and he walks over to the guy placing both of them down beside him.

Stranger: Welcome friend. I would like to talk about you something that you could do fugitive.

Lincoln slowly put his hand on his pistol but he held his hand up.

Stranger: Wait, wait, wait. I don't want to turn you in. I would want you to work for me.

Lincoln: And why would I do that?

Stranger: Look around my friend. This bar is for bounty hunters and I know you Lincoln.

The Stranger looks up at him and he knew who it was. It was Clyde Lincoln who just looked at him shocked. How the hell did he get off Earth, when did he learn about their being colonies, how....when?

Lincoln: How the hell are you here?

Clyde: No, I'm happy to see you, buddy?

Lincoln: If you don't know I'm a fugitive because of this asshole I worked for. I heard that You were depressed and moved away. How the hell did you know about this?

Clyde: Well If you must know I was also an agent. I was kinda under the Divine Light project. There were a lot more than your team at the time. Most died from freak accidents but not me and my team. We were defective and we were going to get killed and we later came here. Lots of other agents died or were killed.

Lincoln nods and looked over to the device and back to Clyde.

Lincoln: Tell me. Did the director have any AI named Alpha with you?

Clyde: Yes. Each group he had at least had one Alien. Well they are humans but are aliens none the less. They have these powers or well, some of them which are energy and electric based. He used something to make them part AI. The physical body and the AI body. They can leave their body and access anything. Computers phones and more. He wanted to make an Alpha but failed. He was close with one of them. Real close but this one went through rampancy 1. Unlike Rampancy 2 of an AI becoming human, one will have the AI think itself to death. But I did hear something before I ran off, he had another alien and he wanted him to go look after you, be your personal bodyguard all while he sent team loud to go get you, Of course, I don't know what happened to him but I can tell you this. The goal of that AI is to win the war that Earth don't know about. The AI was supposed to be smart, think at light speeds, strong, able to take over a human or creature body, make copies of themselves that could refuse. But the director never got that.

Lincoln looks over to the device and sighs as he looked at Clyde.

Lincoln: Okay I know what happened. The alien was Alcatraz...a friend. He was some type of way before the AI thing happen. After the process, he changed and when we told him about Lori he created a fragment of her. From emotional trauma, Lori was born remembering what he knew of her and she was even shocked to see him. She didn't know that she was from him. He got weaker a bit and she was stronger than him, she took his strength. Then another AI was born and some more. Delta, Gamma, Sigma, Theta, Eta, Iota, and Omega. His logic, deceit, Ambition, trust, fear, happiness, and rage. Those attributes were taken away from him making him somewhat of a shell, they tortured him until he made the fragments, There is some more but one I remember before the fall of the project was Epsilon, his memories. Alcatraz is in here(He put the device on the table) I don't know where is body is and I need to find it before I could try and release him. So I guess we connected the dots. Now, why did you call me over here?

Clyde: Why so hostile my old friend?

Lincoln: I was kidnapped when I was younger, tortured to become a predator killer. I was founded by my sisters, learned that the others died but that's a lie, Lisa came back so that meant she didn't die, Lucy is alive and she ran off somewhere, Luna died, she was losing herself to the blacklight virus. My other sisters are gone, Lynn ran off with the rebel we thought was evil or I don't think was evil. I'm alone with a friend I made that became my brother and I'm meeting an old friend who I haven't seen in years.

Clyde: Blacklight? I thought It was redlight?

Lincoln: Redlight?

Clyde: Redlight was used on chimps, it was used on thousands of people, some became mutants but when some had kids the kids would die. One woman became the queen bee and the mutants listen to her. Tell me about Blacklight.

Lincoln: Okay, so Blacklight changed Luna, she was able to change her hands to weapons, she was immune to gunfire. It hurt but it won't kill her. If you have enough bullets you would kinda kill her, she'll fall down like she's dead but she'll get back up. She had this abilities called consume. She would beat someone to death, that black like thing that her arms would change into will come out, go inside the person and goes back to her leaving nothing and she'll change into the person having their clothes and even memories and thumbprint, she would even have their clothes and shoes.

Clyde nods but eyes widen as someone walks towards him swaying their hips. He tried to speak but couldn't. Lincoln raised an eyebrow, he turns his head and his eyes widen, it was Ronnie Anne who armors looked different once again, she had short pants and what seems to only be a bra but her armor covered it. She also had these spikes coming from her back. She let her hair down a bit and people were starring at her, it was a xenomorph hybrid.

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne?

Ronnie Anne: Yep, it's me, who else could it be.

Lincoln: Wait you're talking Normal.

Clyde: What the hell happened to her?

Ronnie Anne: Of course I'm talking normal.

Lincoln: But you were insane....you never talked or acted noraml.

Clyde: What do you mean by Insane and what the hell happened?

Lincoln: She went insane, someone founded her and the guy who kidnapped me, henchmen, made her another predator killer but made her xenomorph. She told me she went insane when I vanished and she killed Chandler hoping I'll come back.

Ronnie Anne groans and rolls her eyes.

Ronnie Anne: I was slowly regaining my sanity, but I got almost half of them back and Alcatraz gave me the rest of my sanity and some other things, some information about things that can help us out and where his physical body is.

Lincoln: Well that's great, now we can go and find his body. But Clyde, what did you want.

Clyde: Join my bounty hunter crew. Make some money and have a living.

Ronnie Anne: I living that can get us killed. Also, I'm going if you do, so don't stop me.

Clyde: What can you do if you are an ex-soldier, you can't do anything if you want something normal, you will be hunted down as fugitives. Think about it.

Lincoln: Look, I'll consider it, but I'm going to find Alcatraz's body, I'll come back here with my answer, if it's a yes I'll stay, if it's no I'll leave.

Clyde nods as Lincoln grabs his things. Ronnie Anne looks at Clyde and he tips his hat to her.

Both of them walk outside and went to head to the dropship only for Lincoln to be kicked to a wall. As he did he gets up and saw Rev 9, she rushed to him as two swords materialized in her hand rushing to him. Lincoln shot his sniper at her shoulder which didn't slow her down but she jerked back a bit. Lincoln shot her shoulder again which still didn't stop her. He shot her head which bounced off the mask and she swings her blades as he raised his sniper. She cuts it in half as she did a spin and she kicked him through the wall. He crashed into the building and she leaps into it and was going to stab Lincoln only for Ronnie Anne to ram into her. Rev 9 hits the wall and Ronnie Anne claws come out as she walks towards her. Rev 9 swings her sword and Ronnie Anne blocks each strike with her claw and tail. She dodged one strike aimed for her left side and she stabbed Rev 9 right hand and her sword falls onto the ground. Instead, Rev 9 grabbed Ronnie Anne's tail and lifts her up and slammed her into the ground all while her tail was still through her right hand. Lincoln runs up and went to cut her right arm off. It cuts straight through it and her arm falls down, she did have bones but Rev 9 roundhouse him and as he hits the floor she dropped Ronnie Anne and she walks to Lincoln, her arm turns to liquid with nanometal that went towards her feet and moved her up body and it forms into her right hand. Ronnie Anne gets up and lunged to her and as Rev 9 turns Ronnie Anne swipes her hand breaking her mask and then she kicks her knocking the mask off.

She stumbled back holding her face and she grabbed her mask putting it back on but the visor was cracked

Ronnie Anne punched Rev 9 in the face and grabbed her arm and swings her over her back slamming her into the ground over and over again before she stopped and stepped on her arm breaking it before she stomped on her knee breaking it. Rev 9 just growls and Ronnie Anne raised her up and slammed her straight through the ground.

Ronnie Anne: Okay. So we can't stop her! Run!

Lincoln heads to the pelican and he picks up his pistol and the device. Lincoln heads into the pelican and started it up As Ronnie Anne looked out the ship. She saw Lisa running to them along with Patrick but then Rev 9 runs out the side of the building.

Ronnie Anne: Shit!

The pelican took off But Rev 9 grabbed onto the ramp. As she climbs up she saw Ronnie Anne looking at her.

Rev 9: Son of a b(Ronnie Anne stomps on her face and she lets go and falls back down and the hatch started to close.)

Ronnie Anne: What was that thing?

Lincoln: Director new project. She is tasked with hunting me down. Maybe if we get to Alcatraz's body and bring him back we could all get rid of her.

Ronnie Anne: Or at least stop her long enough so we can find Lori to help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 302 27
Lincoln is no longer the only loud vampire. After his sisters are turn into vampire as well, to share this curse with him. Only a few people know abo...
22.3K 282 19
In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. How will it end? Keep reading to...
7.8K 189 7
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴...... 𝘓𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘑𝘳. 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮!𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ In...
5.6K 38 22
A Lincoln Lifetime Story, No Such Luck, The Sister Fight Protocol, The times where Lincoln was meddled with his love life, The times Lincoln would re...