GRUVIA ONESHOTS

بواسطة JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) المزيد

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

MIKA'S GIFT

1.4K 30 0
بواسطة JuviaFullbuster234

MANY YEARS AFTER THE WAR

Both Natsu and Gajeel were getting ready to leave for an important yet simple mission in front of their combined caliber, 

"Natsu, don't be reckless. Remember you are not a 20 year old anymore and behave according to your age."

Lucy Dragneel advised her husband and same was followed by her best friend Levy Redfox who did the same to her husband.

"Okay understood Luce. Kiddos, bye take care of your mum till I come back tomorrow morning." Natsu hugged his family.

The two Dragneel kids, eldest child Nashi who was around 16 and youngest one, Igneel is around 12 made a disgusted face when they saw their parents kissing.

Before the dragon slayer duo can leave the guild, a tiny voice stopped them.

"Uncle, even Mika will come with you" 

"Mika dear, no both of your uncles are going on an important job so they will take you next time." Lucy caught hold of the little Fullbuster who is not more than 4.

Mika began to throw tantrums and soon it began to snow.

"Mika wants to go. So that she can buy gift for mama and papa." She cried while clutching Lucy's skirt.

"I wonder how Juvia and Gray are handling her tantrums. Lucy console her before Magnolia gets covered with snow." Natsu told his wife and went near her.

Lucy lifted the little girl in her arms and wiped those big tears.

"Mika-chan, why you want to buy gift for your parents?" Levy asked and ruffled her dark curly hair.

"Because tomorrow it's mama-papa day. Mika wants to gift them. Onii-chan, doesn't want her to go with him."

Mika said as she rubbed her small fists against her eyes.

"But you are a little girl. We are sure if you give a greeting card to them, they will be happy. So dear, stay here and make one before your papa and mama comes tomorrow." Gajeel patted her head.

"No Mika is a big girl. She wants to buy that gift. Uncle Jeel...uncle Natchu, please let Mika come. She will help you."

Mika showed them her big sapphire orbs in puppy mode which made the dragon slayers to fall for her trap.

"Okay dear, come let's go." Natsu lifted her in his arms who soon latched her chubby arms around his neck.

"No Natsu, both Gray and Juvia will kill us if something happens to her. They left her in our care. Come sweetie, auntie will help you in making card."

Lucy smiled and extended her arms forward but Mika didn't follow her lead and stay firm in her decision.

"Let it be bunny girl, the mission is simple. We just need to catch the mastermind bandit who is being notorious.
   Moreover, Lily and Happy are coming they will stay by her side while we do the job."

Gajeel convinced Lucy and his wife who reluctantly agreed.

"Okay be careful especially take care of her. Be safe. Bye." Both Lucy and Levy kissed the little girl's forehead and see them off.

AFTER FEW HOURS

"Mika, slow down. Lily, Happy go catch her." Gajeel shouted and soon the exceed rushed to the little girl's side.

Natsu sighed, "it's gonna be a long day." But nevertheless followed the exceed who were chasing the tiny girl.

Soon Lily caught her and held her in mid-air.

"Kitty, let go of Mika. Now let go." Tears began to form in her blue eyes.

Gajeel chuckled and had her in his strong arms. Mika, soon latched her chubby arms around her uncle's neck, "Uncle, Kitty took Mika up."

Gajeel consoled the little and extended his hand towards Natsu who was holding the Gray-doll which Happy picked up from the ground.

"It's okay dear. Now look, if you cry for little things how are you going to be strong mage like your mama and papa. Stop crying and take this doll." He smiled and kissed her head.

Being a parent himself changed Gajeel into a person who showered love for kids an unbelievable change on the mighty dragon slayer.

Natsu smiled and wiped the little girl's tears and patted her head, "Yes dear, uncle is right. Now smile, we will complete this mission and get your parents the gift."

Hearing the word gift, Mika was filled with courage and stopped sniffling and showed them her wide bright smile which no doubtly inherited from her mother.

AFTER FEW HOURS

"Salamander, now's the chance. Attack" Gajeel growled and soon launched at the big shot of the group.

On other side, Natsu happily took care of the lackeys of the group and banging them with his simple moves.

Meanwhile, Happy was left to take care of Mika a bit far from the rampaging site.

"Kitty, Mika wants to help uncles. Take her there." She pleaded Happy but the blue exceed didn't listen to her and sat there waiting for his partner to come and fetch them.

Then, both Happy and Mika heard Natsu's voice calling for help. Mika stood up and urged Happy to help her uncle.

Happy had doubt whether it was really Natsu's voice as he had faith on him that he would be able to handle the group by on his own.

"HAPPY HELP"

Again the voice rang louder and Happy felt the spot after trying his best to convince the little girl to stay hidden.

When Happy reached the site, he was surprised to see that Natsu, Gajeel and Lily were easily handling the group and the boss.

Both Natsu and Gajeel looked surprised to see Happy with them.

"Happy, why did you come here? Where's Mika?" Natsu asked in concern simultaneously hitting the hunchmen.

That's when, one of the man arrived with a little girl in his arms just behind Gajeel.

Seeing his right hand man, the boss smirked and nudged Gajeel to see behind him.

Gajeel's red eyes widened due to shock, Mika was held up in the enemy's arms with a knife around her neck.

"Leave my boss now or else expect the worse." He threatened and moved the knife closer towards Mika's neck.

What made both the dragon slayers awestruck was the little girl was struggling to get away from the hold but didn't cry a bit at her helpless situation nor asked for her uncles help.

"Don't hurt her. If you do, you won't be alive to see the sunlight next day." Natsu threatened him but only the evil smirk grew wider on his face.

As Gajeel let go of the boss as of now the life of their little member was more important than catching the master mind.

"Good job, Alwin. Now let's move. But before that let's slice this sweetie pie."

The master mind of the group when near his righthand man and caught hold of Mika's chin.

"Okay boss as you wish. Little girl, thank you for your help." As he was about to start it began to snow heavily around them.

And Mika began to glow in blue and uttered one of her mother's spell by touching the face of the man who held her, "Water Lock".

This small opening was enough for the dragon slayers to turn the table around.

As the man whose face was in a faint water lock, the boss was spellbound for a minute to see the little girl's action.

So before he could catch her, Mika jumped and soon Happy flew to catch her. While Natsu and Gajeel did their job in full raged mode for hurting their precious niece.

At night, after setting up a camp fire. This mission got over sooner than expected so the dragon slayers decided to enjoy the starry night for some buddy time along with the little girl who was currently munching on a rice ball which Lucy had prepared for the group.

Both Natsu and Gajeel wore a proud smile on their face thinking about the events which happened few hours back.

Soon after capturing the boss and his right hand man, Gajeel called the council members and sent the thieves with them.

Due to exhaustion of using magic, Mika passed out and Happy was carried her.

It just few minutes back she woke up to find herself in the middle of her uncles and soon felt hungry.

"Mika dear, you did wonderful job. That was so brave of you. Didn't you get scared when that bad man caught you?" Natsu asked her with a smile and patted her head.

The 'that's-what-you-think-of-me' look which she gave him reminded Natsu about Gray and no doubt, it was the same look which his frenemy gives which made his face ugly but it looked adorable on this sweet girl.

"Thank you uncle Natchu… Mika was scared but she didn't cry because she wants to be strong like mama and papa. Isn't it uncle Jeel" She smiled brightly at them.

Both nodded their head and smiled at her.

NEXT DAY

Both Gray and Juvia arrived to guild sooner as they were expected to come later at afternoon.

As soon as the couple entered the guild, their friends and their children greeted them with wishes, "Happy Wedding Anniversary"

"Thank you everyone" Both Gray and Juvia smiled and the latter hugged her friends into a group hug and did the same to her god sons and god daughters.

Gray thanked them and looked around the guild that's when it struck the couple that their own children were missing.

"Mira, did Silver come back?" Gray asked her.

"Lucy-San, Where's Mika-chan?" Juvia asked worriedly as her little girl was nowhere to be found.

Just then, door opened to reveal her 17 year old son who every day looked more and more like her Gray-sama except for his hair colour, his pale skin, thick eye-lashes and his eye shape and colour which he no doubtly inherited from her.

"Silver-chan, welcome back. Mommy missed you." Juvia beamed in happiness which embarrassed the teenager in front of his friend and crush, Nashi Dragneel.

But Silver chose to let it off as today was a very special day for his parents.

The boy wished his parents and hugged his mom and bumped his fist with his dad's.

"Mom, Dad, Happy Wedding Anniversary. Here a small gift for you both." He took the gifts from his bag and gave the packed stuffs to his parents.

"Thank you Silver-chan."

"Thanks kiddo"

Lucy, Erza and Levy cooed in amazement that the boy's thoughtfulness as he was similar in personality just like his dad.

But over the years after marrying the woman of his life, Gray opened up and freely expressed his emotions.

"Ladies, where are your husbands? And Where's my princess, Lucy?" Gray asked her and didn't open his gift still whic was done same by Juvia.

"Dad, I saw Uncle Natsu and Uncle Gajeel coming with Mika. They will be here in few more minutes." Silver informed and left to get back to his friends.

Then Lucy and Levy informed the paranoid parents about yesterday's event and assured them that they will come in any time.

As if on cue, the guild door was opened by a tiny figure which was no doubtly their little girl.

Seeing her parents, she soon sprinted towards them and hugged their legs.

"Mama, papa, Happy Mama-Papa day. Mika loves both of you." She smiled and looked at them with her bright shiny eyes.

Both Juvia and Gray crounched down to her height and hugged her tightly. It had been four days since they saw their little princess.

"Thank you sweetie"

"Thank you, my little princess"

The parents kissed their precious daughter's forehead for her lovely wishes.

The other members and their friends watched the scene in front of them and felt a warm sensation flowing in their body.

"Mika, don't you want to give present to your parents?" Gajeel took the gift and extended his hand from where he stood.

The little girl turned around and went to her uncle while the parents stood up and wondered what did their precious daughter got for them.

When she came back, Gray carried her in his arms and made way to their usual bench.

Mika sat on her papa's lap and gave her mama the gift. Before opening, Juvia thanked both the dragon slayers,

"Thank you Natsu-San and Gajeel-kun. Thank you for taking care of Mika-chan. Hope she didn't trouble you both during the mission."

"Yeah thanks Flame-brain and Iron-prick." Gray grinned.

"It's okay nothing much. Just a small thing but it was bought from her share of money. You will like it." Natsu grinned.

Then Natsu told them about Mika's water spell which shocked the parents.

They knew she had similar powers like her mother to control the weather but instead of raining it would snow, of course a combination of her parents power.

But she learning a water specific magic that was unexpected.

"Mika-chan, will you show mama that spell?" Juvia asked her.

Mika nodded and showed her magic by placing her palm on her papa's face and said, "Water Lock".

Soon, a thin film of water enveloped around Gray's face which was not as powerful as his wife's.

The ladies clapped at her display of power which made the little girl smile and blush.

"Mama, now open the gift. Onii-chan, come see Mika's gift." The little girl called her brother.

Silver excused himself and made way to his parents and patted his sister's head and earned a small kiss on his cheeks.

As Juvia opened her little princess' gift, she smiled softly so did Gray as it contained a photo frame containing their recently shot family photo.

The little girl had remembered the shop where they took the photo and urged her uncles to convince the photographer to develop the photo and place it in a beautiful snow flaked frame.

Both the parents smiled softly and kissed her cheeks.

Then they opened the gift their son got for them and it was a pearl necklace and bracelet and a silver chain for his dad as his old chain was broken near the hook.

"Thank you my prince and princess for this wonderful gift." Gray threw his arm around his son and yet again, planted a small kiss on his daughter's forehead.

"Thank you Mika-chan, Silver-chan. Mama is proud of you both. We love you." Juvia beamed with happiness and kissed her son's and daughter's cheeks.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.5K 220 21
{{G R U V I A}} - FAIRY TAIL - Gray and Juvia have both struggled before Fairy Tail. Losing loved ones, being out-casted, and told there was no purpo...
3K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
14.2K 94 6
This is sequence of short stories, it's not in the same line with my other stories. After a wild party, our favourite ships get closer... And, it get...
76.7K 2.2K 35
After the Grand Magic Games, they go on vacation. This would be the perfect place for Juvia to spend time with Gray-sama, but will everything be as...