★·.·'¯'·.·★ sᏢᎪᏒᏦs fᏞᎽᎥᏁᎶ ᎥᏁ...

By wankytubbington

Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in l... More

Main Cast Season 1
Episodes
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
1x06 Vitamin D
Throwdown 1x07
Mashup 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power of Madonna 1x15
Bad Reputation 1x16
Laryngitis 1x17
Dream On 1x18
Theatricality 1x19
Funk 1x20
Journey to Regionals 1x21
Main Cast Season 2
Audition 2x01
Brittany/Britney 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
Never Been Kissed 2x05
Furt 2x06
Special Education 2x07
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Sexy 2x14
Original Song 2x15
Born This Way 2x16
Rumours 2x17
Prom Queen 2x18
Season Three
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Pot O' Gold 3x03
The First Time 3x04
Mash Off 3x05
I Kissed a Girl 3x06
Hold On To Sixteen 3x07
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x08
Yes/No 3x09
Michael 3x10
On My Way 3x11
Big Brother 3x12
Saturday Night Glee-ver 3x13
The Golden Ages 3x14
Prom-asaurus 3x15
Nationals 3x16
Goodbye 3x17
Season 4
The New Rachel 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
The Break-up 4x03
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x04
Glease 4x05
Dynamic Duets 4x06
Thanksgiving 4x7
Glee, Actually 4x08
Sadie Hawkins 4x09
Naked 4x10
Diva 4x11
I Do 4x12
Girls (and Boys) on Film 4x13
Guilty Pleasures 4x14
Shooting Star 4x15
Sweet Dreams 4x16
Lights Out 4x17
Wonder-ful 4x18
All Or Nothing 4x19
Season Five
Author's Note
Love, Love, Love 5x01
Tina in The Sky With Diamonds 5x02
The Quarterback 5x03
Movin' Out 5x04
100 5x05
New Directions 5x06
2009 5x07
Dreams Come True 5x08
hey everyone

New York 2x19

701 13 0
By wankytubbington

After last year at Regionals, Glee club now has a tradition for every competition, we have a get together the night before. Since we have to catch a flight tomorrow morning, we decided to do one now at Mr. Schue's house and then one the night before the competition in our hotel room.

I go into the apartment's kitchen and find another box of Domino's pizza and bring it back over to the group, taking a seat on the arm chair of Finn's side of the couch.

"I just want to say that we are amazing. We have as much of a chance of winning as any other team. I couldn't be more prouder of you guys for getting all the way to Nationals this year" Mr. Schue says as the night goes on, after sharing stories about this year's club and how things have changed. "Why don't we go around saying our FAVORITE thing about this year?" He suggests.

"I'll go first," Quinn says "The highlight for me was meeting Sam, and almost being prom queen with my best friend by my side" She looks over at me giving me a wave. I blush and smile back at her.

We go in a circle, Puck says something about Lauren and how he loves her, Mike says he's glad he got to dance more, be more noticed. Tina said something about how she should've gotten a solo. Sam tells everyone how he feels so loved when everyone helped him. Kurt is finally in a relationship with Blaine whom he's very happy with.

The circle comes around to Finn, who removes is hand from around my waist. 

"Probably, finally realizing that Jessie is who I belong with. And also Britney Spears week because that was kinda fun. I had this dream, about Artie's fantasy, that me and Puck were dancing around on the football field, backup for Artie. And then I had a good time realizing that Grilled Cheesus was just a sandwich and then singing about how I lost my religion... good times"

Finn glances over at me, signalling that it's my time to speak.

"Uh. The best part of this year was probably when I came back to glee club after realizing how much I missed it. And then on Valentine's day when Finn refused to kiss me on the cheek and kissed me on the lips, then proceeded to ask me out with the rest of the glee guys in tuxedos and snapping their fingers in a coordinated dance to My Girl" I laugh as Finn pulls me into him with his hand once again around my waist.

Finn drives me home and he sleeps over at my house since we're going to the airport early tomorrow.

"you excited?" He asks me as he finishes brushing his teeth.

"Mmm" I mumble, toothbrush still in my mouth.

"God, you're so weird" Finn rolls his eyes and laughs.

I spit out my toothpaste and walk out of the bathroom after him. We go downstairs and watch Netflix on the couch as I fall asleep with Finn's arms around me, his heart beat being my lullaby.

I feel like I haven't slept in about 5 years as I wake up on the plane, window seat with Finn to my left.

"God, you sleep a lot" He whispers.

"You're just realizing that now?" I say groggily.

"We're almost there, five minutes until landing" Finn nudges me to wake up more.

"Ugh, I hate you sometimes" I laugh

"No you don't"

"You're right, I don't" I smile widely at him.

The plane lands and the whole glee club meets outside of the terminal.

"Alright" Mr. Schue says, "let's go get our bags and we'll head out!" 

We all follow our leader and I hold Finn's hand as we walk to the other side of the airport. The only carry-on I brought was a Louis Vuitton backpack that Quinn let me borrow because it's the fashion capital of the US.

I get my suitcase, along with the rest of the crew and we head outside to wave down a shuttle taxi.

"Oh my god, it's May and it's freezing" I say in my sweatshirt, duffle on my arm, arms crossed, shivering.

"Want my letterman?" Finn offers and I nod. He takes off his football jacket and puts it on my shoulders as we keep trying to get the taxi.

"Oh my god, not the Marty McFly vest" I laugh at Finn who pulls out his infamous vest to put over his flannel shirt. It's nothing compared to the rainbow that threw up all over Rachel's outfit.

"I got us tickets to Broadway's longest running show... Cats!" Rachel shows us her purchase.

"You might want to check the date of those" Quinn says, ruining everyone's excitement. "Cats has been gone for about 11 years" 

"Well, the guy did seem kinda crazy. He swiped my credit card through his butt crack" Rachel says and I try not to make a revolted face.

We all pack up and head over to the hotel that happens to be in the middle of Times Square.

"ya know. for a place that's named Times Square, I don't see any clocks" Sam says and Quinn playfully slaps him on the arm.

Finn breaks out into song with Santana singing how much they love New York and how many famous places there are to visit. We run around one of the fountain edges which is kinda scary, seeing as we can fall in. But, nothing bad could ever ever happen to us glee kids.

"Guys, we need to get to the hotel" Mr. Schue says now, after we finish the song and end up over at Central Park.

"Oh right" Rachel says, taking out her map to show us the way back.

Mr. Schue decides to put us all on lockdown in a room and he leaves without any explanation.

Brittany and Artie come up with a killer song called My Cup which I have to say, is phenomenal but there's no way we can sing that at a Nationals competition.

Rachel and Kurt decide to leave and explore as the rest of the girls have a pillow fight.

The Puck and Sam come running in, thinking as if someone died or something.

"Pillow fights!?" Puck says, it's his dream to watch a girls pillow fight.

I receive a text from Finn telling him to meet me at Bow Bridge.

"Where are you going?" Quinn asks as I grab a fancy dress I brought with me.

"On a date" I smile as everyone gasps.

"Oh god" Mercedes laughs. "If Mr. Schue comes back you're gonna be toast."

"Eh, I think it's time that I live a little" I say and go into the bathroom to get ready.

Central Park isn't far from our hotel so I just walk across the street and I'm there. 

I walk to the bridge and see Finn's back, wearing a suit. He couldn't be more adorable.

I sneak up behind him and tap him on the shoulder.

"woah- hey" He eases up once he turns around and sees me.

"Hey handsome" I say, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You look, absolutely-" He studders trying to think of a word. "you look just so beautiful" 

I smile "thank you"  I look a the colorful bunch of flowers he has in his hand.

"Oh-uh this- these are for you" Finn hands the array of pastel flowers to me. "They match your dress" He smiles realizing I'm wearing a white dress and the flowers are white based.

I curtsy at him and then he takes my arm through his and we walk around the park.

We walk around for a little and then it becomes 5 Pm.

"You getting hungry?" Finn stops walking.

"A little" 

"I made us reservations at some fancy place Safari's?" He looks down at his phone.

"Sardi's?" I chuckle at his mispronunciation.

"Yea, that place. The guys said you'd like it. It's romantic" He shrugs

"Do you just wanna go to a hotdog stand and just talk?" I suggest. "I've always wanted to have a New York hot dog." I jump up and down.

"Why haven't I taken you to a baseball game yet? They have allllll the hot dogs in the world" He smiles, probably from relief that he doesn't have to go to some fancy, expensive restaurant.

We eat our hot dogs at a picnic table near the 'Friends' water fountain. 

"I think we should start to get going. It's dark and New York can get a little muggy at night time" He jokes.

"oh my god, that's so funny" I laugh hysterically at his joke (because in Central Park, at night, the criminals come out and mug you. So at night New York can be a little muggy?)

Finn takes my arm once again and we start walking back to our hotel.

Out of no where, like in a romantic comedy, Sam, Puck, and Artie start belting out the Lady and The Tramp song Bella Notte. Just making it more irresistible to kiss Finn.

We arrive at the front of the hotel.

"You're amazing Jess" Finn takes a piece of hair and tucks it behind my ear.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" my lips turn up into a soft smile as he nods his head.

"Maybe" Finn leans in and kisses me gently.

"You're the best boyfriend in the world" I say to him as I lean on him walking into the hotel.

I wake up to see that Rachel and Kurt are missing once again.

"So how was your date Cinderella?" Santana asks me "Did you turn into a pumpkin is that why you came back so soon?" 

"No, it was wonderful" I swoon, "Finn and I ate hot dogs in Central Park, we walked around, and then the other guys sang Bella Notte to me and it was just so romantic" I stand up out of the bed I shared with Quinn (everyone had to share a bed because there were only 4 per room lol)

"Where's Quinn?" I whisper to Santana. 

She points to the bathroom. "Having a meltdown. She won't tell anyone why or anything" She shrugs.

"I don't care about some stupid show choir competition" Quinn's voice is muffled by the bathroom door, the barrier between us and her.

She swings open the door and plops on our bed, next to me.

"I know what will make you feel better" Santana says.

"sorry, Santana, I'm not into that sort of stuff" Quinn puts her hand up.

"No, I think you need a haircut" She suggests.

"I have some scissors" Brittany jumps up and goes to her bag to grab a pair.

"Of course you do" I say sarcastically to her.

"Jess, you should do the honors." Santana suggests.

"I don't know"

"Yes, I want Jess to cut it" Quinn pleads "Please?"

"Fine"

And with that, a new era of Quinn Fabray was born.

With that, it's time for Nationals.

Apparently Finn wrote a song and then Santana wrote one.

The whole club gets into our dressing room at Radio City Music Hall and we change into our costumes that Mercedes and Tina made for the most part.

They're black dresses and we wear a little head piece with them. Cute I guess.

My stomach is in knots as it's time for us to go on.

"it'll be fine" Finn comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He softly kisses my cheek before he goes to get in his spot to get ready.

"Break a leg! I love you!" I call to him, he blows me a quick kiss and I reach my hand out to catch it.

Finn and Rachel sing the song that Finn wrote about me. I'm honestly so flattered that I'm his moose as he says.

At the end of the performance something remarkable happens.

Rachel leans in to kiss Finn but he pulls away. Are you serious? 

I have to forget about Rachel for a second and think about myself for once. I want to win and if I freak out about this, we have no shot.

We all run onto the stage and perform Light Up The World.

Once we're done performing our two original songs, I approach Rachel.

"Did you seriously just pull that?" I ask rhetorically.

"I felt that we had chemistry and it was honest, and raw. I love him and you can't silence my feelings." Rachel stands up straight and sticks out her chest, trying to look tough.

"Oh really?" I ask and Finn comes over.

"Rachel, that was totally not okay. I'm with Jessie and I honestly, I think we were a mistake. Me and you should never have dated. I'm the happiest I've ever been with Jess and there's nothing you can do to ruin our relationship. So stop trying." And with that, Finn wraps his arm around my back and we walk out of the backstage area. 

We all meet outside in the lobby as the top ten finalists are being put on the board.

"Mr. Schue, you should go check" Mercedes suggests.

"no, lets all go over" He says in response.

We all walk almost in slow motion over to the board. We can see Vocal Adrenaline celebrating, obviously, from their actions they must've placed. I smile at Sunshine who I never got a chance to meet but, anyways.

"i'll go look" Mr. Schue says as he leaves us all behind.

I hug Finn tightly, as if holding him tighter and tighter would make it so that we win.

"Well, where'd we place Mr. Schue?" Finn asks, optimistically.

"We didn't"

Jesse comes over to us, as he was our "show choir consultant". It was that kiss, totally unprofessional. The judges don't like that, they don't at all. Big mistake, and it costed you Nationals.

The rest of the trip was miserable. Santana had to be restrained by Sam because of how she was gonna 'Go all Lima Heights Adjacent' on Rachel's ass. 

The plane ride home was torture but, we got over it.

Everyone was staring at us as we got back, a small banner was made. Nothing special.

On the last day of junior year, Finn approached me.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about the kiss. I love you. and only you. And hey, we got twelveth place!" he handed me flowers as he looks at the trophy in the case in the choir room.

"Oh yes we did!" I highfive my tall lover "God, I can't wait for our summer together." I smile and kiss my boyfriend on the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2K 98
cassondra blake has lived in lima, ohio her entire life, that doesn't justify her actions but it's a got supporting factor. the dullness, the toxicit...
9K 278 45
macy could not be doing worse at the moment. she was bullied in freshman year for being openly bisexual and now she has to move from brisbane, austr...
232K 2.8K 77
I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club changed everything in my life to be a sweet l...
845 23 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...