Orders | Levi Ackerman

By EeveesStories

Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would kno... More

| Authors note |
1• The Beginning
2• Training and Titans
3• Scouts
4• The Castle
5• Punch Or Be Punched
6• Orders
7• Outside The Walls
8• The Female Titan
9• Goodbyes
10• The Titans
11• The Escape
12• Amelia Rose Solera
13• Leave
14• Barging in
15• Confessions
16• Kidnapped
17• Truth in the Caverns
18• Blinded Pasts
19• The Screaming Truth
20• Disobeying Orders
21• Reuniting and Fighting
22• Power Inside
23• Breaking
24• Living Dreams
25• Calm before the storm
26• The Plan
27• The Duo
28• The Aftermath
29• Fight or Flight
30• Regrets
31• Needed
32• Confrontations
33• Left Behind
34 • Break My Heart Again
35• Childhood Love
36 • Losing it All
37• Ending Happiness
38• I am me
39 • Family
40• Actions
41 • United
42• Fighting for you
43• Love
44 • End of the World
45• Coronation
46• Traumas
47• Sleepless
48• Hallucinate
49• Hidden Doors and Memories
50• Uncertainty
51• Paints
52• The Last Night
53• The Arrival
54• Feared
55• I'll be fine
56• Files
57• I Wont if you Wont
58• Withered Flames
59• The New Beginning
60• Broken Glass
61• Rememeber me
62• Emptied
63• The Envelope
64• She's Alive
65• Bystander
66• The Arrival of the Corps
67• When the Moon met the Sun
68• Take her Home
69• Take my Hand
70• A new enemy
71• The Return
72• Sisters
73• The Father
75• A hidden tree and word
76• The Jaegerists
77• Prison Cells
78• A Mission
79• The lonesome cell
80• A river and a stilled heart.
81• Before the Assemble
82• A Final Request
83• The Departure
84• The End
To you, 2 years from now.

74• In the hall

4.5K 160 118
By EeveesStories

She grumbled, curling her hands into fists. Mia looked back to Historia, her eyes ablaze, " You are not my family. Eren is. He was there, you weren't."

Silence filled the air, leaving only them to stare off at one another. Historia placed her palm on her stomach, gently circling around the baby bump.

" He'll be your family in more ways than one soon."

The strain of noise that left Historias lips brought an ache to Mia's knees that almost made her buckle. Though, her mind did not wonder on about what she said but rather, it remained still.

As if the only thing that inhabited her mind was a shadow of what once was.

" Yeah, I guess it's a little surprising Mia but you'll grow into it, I mean Levi was so happy-"

Mia scoffed, crossing her arms tightly against her chest to prevent herself from lashing out. She glanced up at Historia, smirking.

Her sister couldn't understand Mia's reaction, but felt her heart grow at the happiness so obviously evident on her face.

" Oh, Historia," Mia sang, " as if either of them would stoop so low."

Her smile faltered, as she felt her heart sink from the glee it once held. But Mia had been desensitized by Historias reactions from the moment they met, and this time was no different.

Mia turned her back on her, letting the malicious smirk she held fall. Her stomach twisted and brought a nausea to her throat that she had felt only at her worser times.

"As if either of them would stoop so low." Mia tried to be confident in her words. To believe that what she spoke was true.

But as she let her hand uncurl, walking away from the sister she'd never ask for, she was far from sure.

—-

Her footsteps burned the ears of all who listened. Anger radiated off every step she took and showed by the scowl she held.

Levi turned his head, a soft smile growing as he caught eye of Mia. Though, his eyes narrowed when he too felt the same menace everyone else in the room did.

"...Mia?"

Without another word, she grabbed his wrist, pulling him up from his seat. Levi felt the eyes of his comrades on him, and tried to pull away from her but her grip was too strong.

His mind spiraled with just what could have gone wrong but this anger, this resent, was something he was yet to see from her.

Mia closed the door behind them, releasing her hold on him. She looked on either sides for any wandering eyes and found none.

" What happened?" He asked but all he earned in response was a groan.

" You tell me."

He raised an eyebrow, leaning against the wall, "Im not a mind reader."

" Yeah, you cant do that and you can't keep secrets. They call you humanities strongest solider but I'm really starting to wonder what you actually can do."

Levi growled, growing tired of her ambiguity. Neither of them had time for games, and yet Levi couldn't fathom as to why Mia pretended to.

" Were you ever gonna tell me? Or did you figure that my biggest secret didn't matter or better yet- YOU LET EREN BE THE FATHER OF MY BITCH OF A SISTER-" Levi's eyes widened, quickly throwing his hands over her mouth in an attempt to make the words she had already spoke cease.

The trembling realization as to why her face laid so twisted hit him like a brick. At the time, when he found out that Mia was alive, his euphoria blanketed the lie he had uncovered.

Now he stood before the eyes of the devil, regret running through his veins. She exhaled, eyes narrowed at him as she, too, laid against the wall.

" Someone needed to know," Said Levi, " I...i didn't think you were coming back."

Mia scoffed," It was the only thing I asked of you. Do you know what this would do if it got out, Levi?!"

" Yes. I do. It actually seems like you don't since you so freely yell it out."

She went to protest but quickly ended any attempts. He was right. The control she had over her emotions ceased long ago.

"...Why didn't you tell me," Mia looked to the floor, " About...about Eren."

Levi raised an eyebrow, staring back at her. He took a step towards Mia, crossing his arms.

" What about Eren?"

She grumbled, vexed with how even now he'd lie. Mia shook her head, glaring off into the dark hall where the eyes that looked back at her appeared invisible to her own.

" About him fucking Historia." She spat, looking back at him.

Levi scrunched up his nose, rolling his eyes at the mere idea. " What are you talking about?"

" Don't act dumb, Ackerman. She told me how you were just 'so happy for her.'"

He unfolded his arms, placing his hand atop of hers. Levi knew Mia was having trouble adjusting back into normal day to day life back in Paradis, but this he wasn't sure of.

" Historia never told me anything, Mia."

Mia raised an eyebrow but knew his words to be true. There was not an ounce of an half truth behind his grey eyes.

She delicately tightened her grip on his hand, looking up at him, " why would she lie?"

But farther away in the midst of the shadows, each word was heard. The man viewed the couple Idly, a scowl washed upon his cracked lips.

Anguish fueled the visions that imprinted in his mind. He closed his eyes, pulling his coat closer. The chill that raced up his spine was not from the breeze of the warm, dark hall.

And so he turned his back on them, as if it had been the first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 614 21
Sequel to I Wanna Be Yours The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. {Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} Disclaime...
69K 1.8K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
163K 4.4K 30
「𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧」 Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
51K 3.7K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...