GRUVIA ONESHOTS

By JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) More

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

CAFE LOVE

1.3K 36 2
By JuviaFullbuster234

A/N: This is a modern au one shot.
Gray's age: 26 years
Juvia's age: 23 years

Today was the tenth time Gray Fullbuster is going to visit ' Nora's Cafe ' in a span of two months.

When asked about his frequent visit to the cafe by his friends, all he said was, 'the food over there was worth every penny'.

His friends especially the girls didn't believe his reason as they knew a guy never visits any place twice until and unless that has some significance in his life.

But Gray defended himself from their silly assumptions and carried on with his office work.

Slowly few months passed by and Gray's visit became a routine both to him and the cafe.

The manager of the cafe becomes delighted every time Gray paid them a visit.

One fine Saturday evening, when Gray reached the cafe his eyes widened due to shock when he saw his female friends standing in front of the cafe while grinning at him.

Gray's eyes twitched and smiled sheepishly while waving his palms at them.

"Hi girls, what brings you here?" He asked them in a surprised tone.

The beautiful blonde, Lucy Heartfillia and the Scarlet haired beauty, Erza Fernandez, both were his best female friends after Natsu Dragneel whom he considered as a frenemy and a good brother. He also happens to be Lucy's fiance.

Just a year back, Erza Scarlet married the love of her life, Jellal Fernandez in a lavish wedding ceremony which was held in one of the biggest churches of Magnolia.

Gray had known them since his childhood and all of them shared an unspoken bond of blossoming friendship since their school days which continued further even after finding their stands in their respective careers.

"Just thought of having girl's night. Nothing much." Erza spoke as she smiled at him.

Gray raised his eyebrow knowing very well their secret intentions.

"Good, so carry on. I will take my leave. Bye, have a fun filled evening."

Gray literally began to move backwards knowing that was the best thing.

Lucy caught hold of his wrist and smirked, "Well Gray, now you are here. Why don't you spend some time us? It would be fun to catch up with you."

Erza grinned and caught hold of his other wrist and pulled him into the cafe.

Now he knew there was no turning back and his secret would be out any moment from now.

Once the trio entered the cafe, one of the attendee escorted them to an empty space opposite to cash counter where a young pretty blunette sat on her desk doing some work in the computer, Juvia Locksar, the manager of Nora's Cafe.

Gray sat on the bench facing the blunette while the girls sat opposite to him.

The attendee gave them the menu and waited for them to order.

Gray fidgeted as the thought of spending time with two ladies might cause a bad impression in the eyes of certain blunette which he didn't want to happen in any case.

As if on cue, Juvia raised her head from the monitor and saw her crush staring at her which made her blush.

Seeing her flustered Gray gave his cheeky grin and waved his hand to greet her.

Juvia shyly waved her hand and mouthed him her greeting with a warm smile.

That's when her smile dropped as she took notice of two ladies who had accompanied her crush whose faces were not clear except for their hair colors.

Ever since she opened this cafe six months back, Gray had frequently visited her cafe and became her regular costumer.

Juvia had harbored those warm feelings for him since the day he began talking to her on a friendly manner which was on his 4th visit over here. 

So till now, she and Gray had become best of friends who shared an amicable relationship. 

They started talking via mobile just a month back much to Juvia's delight as Gray was the one who asked her number first with a huge blush on his cheeks which she swore would never forget in her lifetime.

Sometimes she wished herself to be a bit more confident and declare her love to him.

But she feared as she didn't want to ruin the best of their relationship.

After checking through the menu Erza and Lucy ordered their choice and Gray said his usual which the attendee nodded her head and went to get their respective dishes.

"So Gray, it looks like you are a regular customer here. Tell us, what's so good in this cafe?" Lucy smirked.

Erza looked around the wall paintings and decorations around the cafe which pleased and amused her.

That's when she saw the blunette who was looking at them.

She instantly turned her head to the side, then again looked at Erza as if some kind of realization dawned upon her which was same for Erza.

"Hey Juvia"

"Hello Erza-San"

Juvia got up from her chair and went near her to personally greet. When Juvia reached the table where the trio were seated.

Erza got up and hugged her which caused confusion for both Gray and Lucy.

"How are you? I never knew this was the cafe which you opened.
        Sorry I couldn't visit you with Jellal during the opening day and these six months were so hectic as we were busy finishing the projects of several clients at a time." Erza apologized.

Juvia broke the hug and smiled brightly, "It's okay, nee-San. Juvia knows how busy you have been lately.
   She's happy that you got time to visit her cafe. Welcome to Nora's cafe."

"Well sorry to interrupt your moment, how do you know Juvia?"

Gray asked her as he clearly heard his crush calling his friend as a sister. He was curious to know the relationship between them.

"Gray-sama, nee-san is Juvia's brother's wife, basically her sister-in-law. Didn't Juvia say to you that she has an elder brother who is married to a beautiful, elegant lady?" Juvia told him with a flustered cheeks.

Gray formed an 'O' mouth and mentally began to fidget after grasping the new found information. 

'Man, so she's the sister Jellal mentioned and the cutie pie sister-in-law of Erza.
    Both of them will bury me if they found out that I'm having a crush on her.' Gray thought to himself.

While Lucy and Erza were more keen on knowing the reason behind Gray's suffix and why she called him with a flushed face.

"Gray-sama??" Both Lucy and Erza asked in unison.

They looked at both Gray and Juvia whose face was cherry colored due to embarrassment while the former tried to suppress the warmth from spreading across his face.

Gray fake coughed to grab the sudden heavy atmosphere under his control, "Well Lucy and Erza, as you know she is Juvia. I befriended her here and ever since then we have been good friends."

Then Juvia continued, "Yeah, Gray-sama has become Juvia's friend for 6 months now. She never knew he could be your friend, nee-san."

Just as she was about to continue further the customers called her to collect their bills which might keep her busy for sometime.

After Juvia left, a cheeky grin appeared on both the girls face, "So Gray, now we understand the reason behind your frequent visits. She's cute and pretty. Nice choice indeed." Lucy teased him.

"Did you ask her out still?" Erza asked him as she folded her arms against her chest.

Gray decided to let the cat out of the bag and shook his head in sideways while rubbing the back of his neck.

The ladies smiled at him, "So you do like her?" Erza asked him.

"Hey I love her. Six months ago, I saw her in a day care center when I went to pick up Lyon's son. There she was happily playing and taking care of those little ones. That moment itself she entered my heart.    
      Luckily the next day, I entered this cafe to have dinner before heading back home. That's when I came to know she's the manager of this place. So every weekend I would end up here. She would welcome me with her warm, bright smile.
    Slowly I began falling for her as I came to know more about her. Just last month, we exchanged numbers and began talking and texting on everyday basis. I'm just hoping even she feels the same towards me."

Gray said looking at his crush who was busy collecting the bills.

Lucy thought for awhile then exclaimed her idea, "Hey let's test if she also feels the same towards you.
    As far as I saw the way she looked at you with that flustered face.
   I'm damn sure she loves you too. To confirm your doubts, why don't we make her feel jealous?"

Gray raised his eyebrow at her idea, "What do you mean?"

"She means we are going to make Juvia jealous by hitching you with Lucy for sometime now.
   If her face and mood changes then that means she also harbours those kind of feelings for you." 

Erza exclaimed and her brown eyes shone with glitter.

"No...I don't want her to think that I'm committed. It will ruin my chances with her. Give some other ideas." Gray protested just then their order arrives to the table.

After taking a few bites, Lucy convinced Gray that it would be very subtle and need not worry about that.

After finishing their dishes, Lucy went to pay the bill while Gray and Erza sat waiting for the action to unfold.

Juvia smiled at her, "Oh Lucy-san, right?"

"Yes,Juvia. Here is the bill and take the  card."

Lucy handed her card while Juvia swiped the card on the machine and held to Lucy so that she could enter the pin.

"So I heard my Gray visits your cafe often. Thank you for taking care of him." Lucy flashed her toothy grin.

Juvia's color faded from her face when she heard Lucy as 'My Gray'.

Her voice choked as she never expected Gray to be committed as by the way he interacted with her, seemed to her more like he was single.

"Ye...yeah, I.its okay,Lucy-san. It's Juvia's duty to take care of her customers. We must treat every customer as a king. So there's no problem." Juvia let out the words in a depressed tone.

Lucy took the hint from her voice and felt guilty for making her sad. But that was not enough to clear her doubts.

"Juvia, are you free next Saturday?" Lucy asked her in a chirpy tone.

"Well Juvia has to see the month planner to know that. May Juvia know the reason, Lucy-san?"

Lucy grinned, "I thought you could come and meet the rest of our friends. Moreover, it's my Gray's birthday before the wedding. So will you join us?"

Juvia's eyes widened due to shock and big droplet of water began to form in those blue orbs.

Juvia excused herself and ran to the locker room to let out her tears. She felt a very painful ache in heart. 

"Why does it always happen to Juvia? Why can't Juvia find the love of her life?"
        When she thought, she finally met her dream man but all her hopes got shattered.
      She shouldn't have fallen for his charms and antics."

Juvia cried out looking at herself as a mess in front of the mirror. Just then, the door opened and entered her crush with a worried look adorned on his handsome visage.

"Juvia, were you crying?" He asked in concern and closed the gap between them.

Juvia quickly wiped her tears and smiled at him as if nothing happened.

"No Gray-sama, it's just some dirt fell in her eyes. That's all. See now Juvia is alright." She smiled at him.

Gray remained silent and looked down at her as if waiting to hear more from her. 

"Juvia, are you free tomorrow morning?" 

Juvia wondered why he was asking her. She guessed it must be the reason which Lucy told her to introduce her to the rest of the members of her brother's gang.

"Why do you ask, Gray-sama?"

Gray said with red cheeks, "Because we are going on a date. Be ready at 10 am. I will pick you up."

Juvia blinked her eyes in confusion and wondered whether she heard him right.

"Gray-sama, why would you take Juvia on a date? If you are getting married to Lucy-san." Juvia raised her voice.

Gray chuckled and pinched her nose, "She's getting married to my friend, Natsu whom I mentioned a few days back. Remember?
    And moreover, she was playing a trick on you to find whether you also feel the same towards me.
    Looks like you do feel the same way for me.  I love you, Juvia. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Juvia sighed in relief and became flushed with Gray's confession.

Without further ado, she hugged him tightly and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Yes Gray-sama. Juvia is willing to be your girlfriend. If Gray-sama wishes to be her boyfriend?" Juvia grew red with the sudden bold confession.

Gray chuckled and ran his hand on her back, "Sure I would love too."

Soon the door opened to reveal Erza and Lucy with a soft smile. Lucy apologised to Juvia for playing tricks on her.

 And clarified that she and Natsu was getting married next month and invited her personally.

Then both the ladies congratulated the couple in front of her.

But Erza could see a bit of disappointment in her eyes which she could make out reason behind her worry.

"Juvia, don't worry. I will make your brother to give you permission. If not, he won't be laid for another one year.
   And Gray, if you make her sad, I and Jellal will break your neck. Got it?"

Erza threatened her friend and became protective of her sister-in-law.

Gray gulped and nodded his head in agreement while the girls giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 326 17
Just some one shots and short stories of my #1 best ship evaaa!!! Other ships are included such as Nalu ofc, Gale duh and Jerza yeaaaa!!! Hope you e...
28K 928 28
A Fairytail fan fiction about graylu And nali, and rowen and mixus and everman and jerza and lyvia and Gale I do not own the fairytail mashima owns...
560K 19K 30
When Mira offers certain members to a vacation... Lucy knows something's up... Especially when Mira pairs her and Natsu up... {A Summer Book}
35.5K 1.4K 25
Highest Ranking: #1 in nalu #1 in fairytail #3 in gajevy #23 in Jellal 🍜🍚🍘🍙🍥🍣🍱🍤🍛🍝🍖🍗🍟🍔 A tomb. Four Handprints. Four Girls. Four Warrior...