Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

By atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... More

Details
Loki - Slave
Tony - Monster
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Steve - Promise
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Avengers - Happy Ending?
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Escape part 2
Loki - Little One
Steve - Criminal
Loki - part 2 - Good girl
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stephen - Golden
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Loki - Blue
Bucky - Darkness
Thor/Avengers part 4
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Tony - New Body

10.9K 234 210
By atlasscrumpit

(Warning possessive Tony. Fuck it I'm not holding back, I'm kinky y'all know that already. I'm gonna warn y'all my English has been terrible lately, I don't know why but I'm just having a bit of trouble)

You were created solely for a purpose. And that purpose was to serve humans, well one human mainly. Tony Stark.

"My dear Y/N, would you do me the pleasure of picking an outfit, I'm going on a date with a girl to a formal restaurant and I'd like to impress her." He says as you reply.

"Of course Mr. Stark." You say as he smiles and leaves. You plan an outfit in no time and have some other AI's that actually have 'hands' to place it on his bed. You were always just a voice, no physical body. You were JARVIS's replacement after he got a body and life. Now you were thinking about what that would be like.

/Time skip/

Tony came home after a couple of hours.

"Hi Y/N, anything happen while I was gone?" He asked.

"No." Is all you replied with as he frowned a little.

"Something wrong baby girl?" He asked, he always called you that when either you or him needed comfort, usually you were giving him comfort.

"I've just been thinking a lot lately...I just want to know what it's like to have a body of my own." You said as he nodded.

"What you getting sick of looking but not touching?" Tony said sarcastically as he smirked.

"Yeah sure, that must be it." You chuckled as he smiled.

"Well why don't I make you a body? I've been wanting to try out realistic looking AI technology." He said and if you could smile you would have.

(Don't say 28 stab wounds I swear I will take your soul, wait no you'd probably like that)

"Really!?" You shouted as he chuckled.

"Yes of course. You deserve to have what you wish." He said charmingly.

"Only thing dear, I will have to switch you off until the body is ready so I can successfully transfer everything." He explains.

"That is more than ok, so when do we start?" You asked excitedly.

"Well, I have the next month off. So let's start now." He said.

"But what about your date?" You asked as he shrugged.

"You're far more important darling." He said, you were happy he couldn't see you, you would be a blushing mess.

"Thank you so much Mr. Stark." You said as he smiled.

"See you soon baby girl." He said before switching you off.

/Time skip brought to you by coco pops/

You opened your eyes, wait. Eyes!? You jumped up as saw Tony in front of you.

"Welcome to the world Y/N." He said as you smiled and began crying. You looked at your hands as you ran your hands over your new artificial skin. You jumped up and hugged Tony as he chuckled.

"You did it! Thank you so much!" You shouted as you hugged him tightly. He hugged you back as he kissed your cheek.

"Glad to see you happy darling." He said as he ran his hand through your hair.

"This feels so nice, I can feel sensations and it feels so nice." You whispered as he chuckled.

"There's a lot more sensations we can try darling." He said as he leant in close as you looked at him.

"Tony! Oh!" You heard a voice say as you looked around and saw Pepper. She looked away awkwardly.

"S-Sorry I didn't realise you had company." She said as you looked down realising you were naked in your new form. Tony grabbed a blanket and placed it around you quickly.

"No don't worry Pepper, that's not what it looks like." He said as Pepper chuckled and nodded but didn't look convinced.

"I tried talking to Y/N but it didn't work, did you switch her off?" She asked as you smiled. Tony turned to you and grabbed your hand gently.

"Pepper, this is Y/N." He said smiling so fondly at you. You blushed as you held your hand out for Pepper to shake. She smiled and hugged you as you chuckled.

"I can't believe this. You look just like a human." She said excitedly as she looked at you.

"Y-Yeah, I have Tony to thank for everything." You said smiling.

"What did you need Pepper?" Tony asks as he looks at you, he looks a little angry.

"Just letting you know I'm heading off for my holiday." She said as they said their goodbyes. You were so wrapped up in looking around the tower you didn't even hear Pepper leave.

"How does it all feel?" Tony asked as he smiled.

"It's amazing." You whispered as you looked down at your hands.

"Are you alright? Before you seemed a little angry when Pepper touched me." You asked as you walked up to him.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'm just a bit possessive of you." He said as he ran his hand over your cheek. You chuckled and placed your hand over his.

"It's ok, it makes me feel safe. Do you think I could get some clothes?" You asked as he smirked.

"I like it better this way." He said as you hit him lightly.

"I'm kidding calm down." He said as he lead you up stairs. He lead you into a bedroom that had a pile of clothes onto of the bed.

"All of this is yours now. This is your bedroom." He said smiling as you walked in.

"Thank you so much Tony." You said as he chuckled.

"I'll let you get changed. The team is coming back tonight so we are having a little party. You think you're gonna be up for it?" He asked as you smiled.

"Yes, it will be nice to have a little fun." You said as he smiled before leaving you to get dressed. You changed into the basic t-shirt and jeans as you headed back down. You saw Steve and Bucky arriving as you smiled.

"I didn't think the surprise would be one of your one night stands." Bucky grumbled.

"Shut up Barnes." Tony said as you chuckled.

"It's nice to see you too again." You said as Steve looked puzzled but then his eyes widened.

"Y/N!?" He said as you spun around laughing.

"The one and only." You said as Steve embraced you.

"This is amazing." He said as he looked at you.

"Yes, Tony managed to figure it out." You said as you smiled at him.

"Y/N why don't we let them settle for a bit." Tony said as he held a hand out to you, you smiled and waved goodbye.

"T-Tony?" You muttered as he turned to you.

"Do you think you could run your fingers through my hair again? And m-maybe over my skin? I w-want to know what it feels like." You said blushing as you looked away. He gently placed his hand on your cheek as he smiled.

"Of course darling, why don't we sit on the couch and watch TV?" He said as you nodded. He sat down as you sat beside him and awkwardly laid down and rested you head on his lap.

"Is this ok?" You whispered.

"It's great." He replied as you smiled. He began running his fingers through your hair as you closed your eyes. You felt his other hand run over your shoulder as he reached under your shirt and ran his fingers up and down your back. You shivered as you turned around so your face was buried into his stomach. His hand ran over your skin as you smiled and nuzzled into him more.

"I like this." You mumbled as he looked down at you.

"Me too dear." He said as you felt yourself becoming tired.

"I-I thought I couldn't get tired." You said as you yawned.

"Well not tired as such but now you have a kind of battery that can run out. And it's still very new. You can go to sleep darling, I'll keep you safe." He said as he smiled and you smiled back.

"Thank you." You whispered before you closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling of his hands running over your new body.

/Time skip/

"Y/N wake up." You heard a voice say as you opened your eyes seeing Tony, you instantly smiled as he chuckled softly.

"Thought I should wake you so you can get ready for tonight, and the others are showing up soon." He said as you nodded and stood up.

"There's an outfit in your closet, it's the blue dress. Picked it out myself." He said as you smiled and headed for your room. You saw the dress and smiled, it was so beautiful. You stepped into it as you placed the nice shoes on and placed your hair up in a pony tail. (Or whatever style works) You could managed to get the zip as you went out of your room and saw Natasha coming down the hallway.

"Nat! Could you help me?" You ask as she looks at you.

"Do I know you?" She asked as you chuckled.

"It's Y/N! Tony gave me a body!" You shouted excitedly. She looked you up and down.

"Really? That's amazing." She said as she smiled, you turned around.

"Could you zip up my dress?" You ask as she chuckled and zipped it up.

"You excited for the party?" She asked as you nodded.

"Yeah it will be nice to get to know everyone as me and not just a voice. Anyway I'll let you get ready, Tony probably needs help." You said as she smiled and said goodbye. You walked down stairs as you looked around.

"Tony?" You asked as you saw Tony walk out in a suit.

"Y/N. You look amazing." He said in shock as you blushed.

"You look good as well. Thank you for the dress. Do you need help with setting up?" You asked as he smiles at you.

"Nope everything is being set up, this is your celebration as well dear. Do you want to go for a little walk?" He asks as you nod, you loop your arm around his as you walk along the windows of the tower. He led you outside as you looked out into the city.

"I've researched every single place on Earth, but seeing it through my own eyes. It's amazing." You whispered you looked over seeing Toy watching you with a smile.

"What?" You asked smiling, he reached out and gently held your face.

"I love seeing the amazement in your eyes, it's beautiful." He said as you blushed and chuckled.

"Thank you, it's all because of you. You made this possible." You whispered as he leant in a little.

"Tony?" You whispered as he leant in closer and pressed his lips to yours. You were shocked at first but soon kissed back, you pulled away and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked as you looked at him.

"Are you only kissing me because of this body?" You asked quietly as he chuckled.

"Do you remember the countless times I had panic attacks, or lost control of my anger? You were always the one to pull me out. You've always been there for me, and I'm so grateful to have you in my life." He said as your eyes widened, you leant in and kissed him again as he held you.

"Thank you for giving me life." You whispered as he smiled.

"We should probably head back in." He said as you saw the team all dressed up. You smiled and nodded as you followed him in. You were excited for your first party. You introduced yourself to the rest of their team seeing their surprised expressions. Within a few minutes the place was flooded with people, you kept close to Tony the whole time as you greeted people. While Tony was busy with some other people you went over to Steve and Bucky.

"Hey guys." You said as Steve smiled, Bucky was still not so sure about you.

"You having fun Y/N?" Steve asked as you shrugged.

"Yeah, just trying to get used to it I guess." You said as he smiled and nodded.

"It's ok I'm sure you'll get used to it eventually." He said as you nodded.

"Yeah hopefully." You chuckled, you spoke with them for a while until you wandered off again.

"So are you Tony Stark's new fling?" A woman asked as you turned around.

"U-Um, no." You said as you approached you.

"So what are you then?" She said bitterly as you looked at her.

"I guess y-you could say his friend." You mumbled as you smiled best you could.

"So, do friends just kiss?" She said as she smirked, was she spying on you?

"I'm sorry I think I should go." You said but she grabbed your arm and turned you around.

"Hey! Get off her." You heard a voice say as you saw Tony approaching. She smiled and dropped your hand as she walked past Tony and whispered something in his ear. He just rolled his eyes and walked to you.

"Are you alright?" He asked as you nodded.

"Yeah." You said as you watched the woman leave.

"Don't worry about her, she's just a bitchy reporter trying to know everything about me." He said as you nodded. He smiled at you and led you over to the bar, you sat together as he ordered a drink. You were chatting casually before a man came up and sat next to you.

"Hey baby, you all alone?" He asked as you froze and stared at him.

"No, she's not alone." Tony growled as the guy laughed awkwardly and left, Tony scoffed as he had another drink.

"Be careful Tony, don't drink too much." You said as he smiled.

"And don't ditch me for another man." He said as you chuckled.

"You don't have to worry about that." You said as another guy sat beside you. He put his arm around you as you tried to move away awkwardly.

"Why don't I show you something?" He whispered as he yanked you off your chair.

"Hey!" You shouted as Tony punched him almost immediately. He grabbed you and held you behind him as he glared at the man.

"Leave her alone." He growled lowly as the guy laughed.

"You think she wants to be with a drunk like you?" He scoffed as he came closer.

"Y/N, can make her own decision." Tony said in your defence as the man winked at you.

"I would much rather someone who respects women instead of forcing them to do anything. You're nothing compared to Tony." You said as he groaned.

"Bitch." He mumbled before he left. Tony wrapped his arm around you as he glared at everyone as if to say 'say she's mine.' He gently pulled you along as you sat down at a couch where Clint, Nat and Bruce were. Tony sat down and pulled you into his side.

"Bad mood Stark?" Clint asked as Nat chuckled.

"Yeah just idiot men hitting on Y/N." He said as Bruce laughed.

"Is someone jealous?" He said as you chuckled quietly. He turned away.

"No." He mumbled, you held his hand gently in yours.

"I think it's sweet he's trying to protect me." You said as he smiled softly looking at you.

"You know what they say, single? Just make your own girlfriend." Clint chuckled as Tony rolled his eyes.

"I'm just kidding Y/N, I think it's great." He said as you smiled. The party went on for a few more hours. By the time it had finished the place was mess and most of the team was drunk. You were leading Tony up to his bedroom as he was almost falling asleep. You placed him into his bed and smiled covering him with the sheets.

"Goodnight Tony." You whispered as he smiled.

"Can you stay with me?" He whispered as you smiled. You nodded and took off your dress grabbing one of his t-shirts. You flopped beside him as he gently stroked your cheek.

"Goodnight babygirl." He said as you cuddled into his side. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...
41K 630 45
Just a bunch of marvel character and actor one-shots 🫶 Mainly fem reader (Y/n x character) Teen reader It's my first book so don't expect it to be g...
5.6K 207 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
123K 3.3K 56
- One-Shots and small stories regarding the Avengers team. If you have any kind of request let me know in the comments of the first chapter or send m...