GRUVIA ONESHOTS

By JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) More

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
WANTING
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

MISUNDERSTANDING

2.4K 52 8
By JuviaFullbuster234

As Juvia made way towards her boyfriend's place which was also shared by her girl friends' boyfriends, without giving care about the heavy down pour and chill, lonely night.

Every passing minute, the anger within her grew many folds towards her boyfriend of 2 years, ready to explode at any moment.

Soon she reached her destination and went to the first floor and hardly knocked the door even though there was a door bell aside.

Knock…..knock…..

"Coming….Geez, who would come at such late hours?"

Juvia heard the complain but wasn't able to recognize the voice as her mind was now occupied with some other important issues.

When the door opened, Natsu's eyes widened to see Juvia who was drenched from head to toe and rage in her blue eyes.

Natsu stammered, "Hey Juvia, wh..what bri..brings you here?"

He knew the only reason she would be here is to meet his Ice-princess friend, Gray Fullbuster.

"Well Natsu-san, if you move aside then Juvia can enter." As she began to move past him.

Her eyes met the Jellal and Gajeel but Gray was nowhere to be found.

They looked confused to see her at this hour and also on her state.

Gajeel got up and went upto her, "Hey sprinkler, what happened? Wait let me, get a towel for you."

"No Gajeel-kun,  Juvia doesn't need one. Where is he?" Juvia shouted earning a look of disbelief from the boys.

First thing, Juvia was always calm, composed and cheerful in every tough situation and never lost the cool to yell at anyone.

Second thing, they never saw her getting angry on Gray even if it was he fault.

They wondered what did they idiot friend do to earn this much anger from his bubbly girlfriend.

Just then, Jellal mobile rang, "Hi Erza….Yeah she's here. What happened?.........okay got it…...We will send her at once…..bye.." He kept the call.

Meanwhile Natsu got the towel so that she could dry herself, "Here take this..Before you catch cold or something…"

"No Juvia won't take the towel unless he comes here in front of her. Call him out.." She huffed and crossed her arms against her chest shivering a bit due to chillness.

"Sprinkler, Gray has gonna out and he will be here any moment. Take that towel and dry yourself before you catch cold. Listen to me.."

Gajeel caught hold of her shoulder and made her look into his red eyes.

But Juvia was adamant and didn't head to her friend's plea.

"Oof which idiot is making it rain like hell?" Gray enters the room as he was frustrated with the sudden down pour.

All the head turns towards him who was removing his shoes and complaining how it got ruined.

Then his eyes caught the sight of his girl standing in the middle of the living, drenched from head to toe which made her white t-shirt transparent to what she was wearing inside.

Gray blushed seeing Juvia but she looked rather even more enraged.

"Hi Juvia, what are you doing here?"

He tried to sound casual and proceed a normal conversation for the first in a week.

It had been a week since Gray and Juvia stopped talking to each other due to their silly quarrels.

Gray didn't miss the angry expression on her face and wondered what might have triggered her anger even more.

Juvia without caring about her surroundings pushed past the boys to reach her boyfriend's collar and made him look down to meet her eyes.

The room was silent except the loud pitter-pattet sound of rain, "So how was your damn date?"

"DATE??" Gray wondered out loud. Other boys were confused about what she was saying now.

"Yes, how was your damn date? Did you enjoy the time with her?" Juvia now yelled at him.

Gray didn't try to remove himself from her grip. Then he realized what Juvia was talking about.

"Hey who said that was date? I and Daisy went out to get some things for our project, then thought of having a dinner in a French restaurant. Nothing much…" He defended himself.

Before Juvia could open her mouth, Natsu intervened, "Ice-princess, take her to our room and sort out the matter properly. But before that tell her to dry herself. Water is still dripping from her body.."

As Natsu stated Gray knew his friend was concerned about them.

That's why he gave them the idea to hold this conversation in private so that Gray could convince her some how.

Gray took the towel from his hand and pulled Juvia by wrist towards his room. Even though the blunette protested and shouted 'don't touch Juvia'.

Gray didn't listen and pulled her inside his room and closed the door. He went near her and rubbed her wet hairs to dry them.

"Don't touch Juvia. Leave her, Gray" Juvia pushed him but he was much stronger than her and stood still and continued his work of drying her.

Gray was a bit taken aback when he heard her just say his name as she never mentioned or called him with the suffix '-sama'. But nevertheless, he liked the way his name sounded on her mouth.

After sometime, when he felt her hairs are dried he stopped rubbing the towel.

His Juvia's hairs were now messy and sticking out from every corner. She pouted and didn't thank him for his work.

Gray caught hold of her shoulder and felt her clothes are still wet which needs to be changed soon.

"Now tell me who told you I went on a date?" He tried to sound casual but serious.

Now Juvia's anger has subsided a bit as she calmed down. "Juvia saw the photo of you and her together hugging each other in front of a restaurant."

"Juvia that was a side hug which we did to take selfie."

"Then what was the meaning behind the caption 'Evening spent well with my hunk'.

She said almost whispering the last words as tears were slowing streaming down her eyes.

Gray eyes widened and took his mobile to see the Daisy's WhatsApp status and it was indeed the same as Juvia said. 

"Gray, you had the audacity to be close with another girl while fighting with Juvia.     
    Not only today's pic but also the other day, when you went to the museum with her on your previous date, she had put a pic where you were holding her waist. 
     Why Gray? What did Juvia do that you decided to cheat behind her back? Answer me, Gray!!" Juvia yelled and began to hit his chest.

Gray hugged her and she began to cry badly against his chest, "Juvia, I was never cheating behind your back to began with. 
    You see last week when we fought over that silly topic, I decided to give some space between us so that we could realise our mistake, that's the reason why I didn't speak with you.
     The very next day, I and Daisy were assigned a project together which needs to be submitted the next week. That's why I was busy with her collecting information. So wherever we went she took the photo of that place as a memory. Believe me, Juvia." Gray patted her back sensing she was actually listening to him.

"Then what's with that caption she posted in the status? What do you say about that?
  Is Gray really lost his interest on Juvia because she is less appealing and less sexy than Daisy?" Juvia was still sobbing against his chest.

Hearing her sorrow, Gray's heart ached. He never thought anyone more beautiful than Juvia in every aspect.

"Hey Juvia, please listen I didn't knew anything about those status of hers. There must be a reason for her to do something like that. She knows I'm in love with you. But……"

Before Gray could explain even further, his mobile rings to reveal a call from Daisy.

Gray pulled away from Juvia and showed her his mobile "See it's her. Just wait let me ask the reason from her itself." and put the call on speaker.

"Hello Daisy, what the hell….."

"Gray, stop. I know why you are mad at me, listen I'm extremely sorry for using that pic for status along with those caption. I just used them to make Harry feel possessive so that he gets back with me. 
  Didn't I say that day at the museum when we took the selfie? I just want to get back to him and you know what he reconciled with me. Thank you and sorry for disturbing you.
   I want to convey my extreme apologies to your girlfriend if this cause any trouble between you both. I'm sorry..
  Bye...goodnight Gray…"

Daisy kept the call. Now Gray seemed to be relieved as the misunderstanding was finally cleared.

Juvia felt guilty for accusing her beloved Gray-sama with cheating issue behind her back.

"Juvia is extremely sorry for her rude and harsh behaviour, Gray-sama. Please forgive her. It's just she felt all the bad things would have happened within this one week. Please forgive her."

She told her heartfelt apology and bowed her head down due to embarrassment and guilt.

Gray looked down and lifted her chin up so that she could meet his eyes. And before she could say anything more, he kissed her lips and deepening it further.

"It's okay. I'm also sorry for my actions which had hurt you. I should have talked to you right instead of giving space.
     And one more thing, you are the most beautiful, hot and sexiest girl for me in this whole universe.
   What made you think I would go behind Daisy leaving you as such?"

Gray assured Juvia, she's the one for him and waited for her tell the reason for  such unwanted thoughts.

"Gray-sama, tell Juvia for how many days we are dating each other?" Juvia asked.

Gray looked confused why she was bringing this topic, "Well we have been dating for almost 2 years now..Why?"

"Then do you love Juvia for who she is?"

Gray couldn't understand where this was leading to, "Silly I love you in and out. I love you from every inch of body. You have filled yourself in my heart and mind. Why? What happened? What did I do to inflict this thought on you,dear?" Gray was really worried.

Juvia breathed in, "Then why are not being intimate with Juvia? Why don't you feel to have s-e-x with her?"

She finally let out the cat from the bag and spelled the word instead of saying out loud.

Gray blushed and looked at her who was so red due to embarrassment.

"Hey what are you talking?"

"Tell Gray-sama, everytime when we kiss you just stop when things begans to go further. Why? Is it because Juvia is ugly? Or is her body and assets way too huge for your liking? Or is it because of the way of her dress sense? Or is it because you don't have any interest to touch her? Or…" Gray stopped her in mid by placing his hand on her mouth.

Gray became completely crimson. He was sure the conversation which they having inside the room would be quite audible to outside audience.

They would not leave him to see the end of the day after his and Juvia's intimate interaction.

"Juvia, just stop. Who said all those things? I never thought anything like that. You are very much perfect for me in every sense. Please stop getting confused on those things.

     Fine, the reason I'm avoiding those feelings is because once I subtly tried to be intimate with you, remember when we were at the Lucy's birthday party last year and recently when we went on a 2 days trip to Akane Resort.
   You were not comfortable. So I backed off as I didn't want to force you in doing things against your wish.

     Moreover, I don't want mere sex but I want to make love with you. That can only happen if both the parties are on the same page.

  You have no idea how hard it is to control when you have a innocently beautiful girl by your side."

Gray told his reason with a huge blush on his cheeks. Hearing this Juvia finally understand her misunderstanding again and hugged him and kissed his chest.

"Oh Gray-sama, Juvia gets it now. She thought you didn't want to do because Juvia was ugly or such. Moreover, those days which you mentioned Juvia was really uncomfortable because she off the month that days, that's the reason.
      Gray-sama is really romantic. Sorry for causing you trouble again."

Gray pulled away from her hug and kissed her forehead, "No problem. Don't worry about that." 

Gray hooked his arms around her neck, "So looks like my innocent Juvia is way more comfortable that's why she wearing this soaked up white t-shirt to show me my rewards. If she's okay, we could possibly make love tonight." He smirked.

That's when Juvia realized her state of dressing and what the rain actually did.

She began to sneeze cutesy earning a chuckle from her boyfriend.

"See go take a shower and change those wet clothes. You could wear my t-shirt and shorts for the night. You go while I get you the clothes." He gently pushed her towards bathroom.

Before going in, she kissed his lips, "I love you, Gray-sama." She went in to take shower while Gray gave her the clothes he took from his drawer.

As Gray went out to the living room, his friends were grinning at him like crazy guys.

"Looks like someone is horny now. As his girl has openly stated her demands." Jellal teased him.

"Whatever it is keep it low, we don't want hear those noises." Gajeel said rolling his eyes.

"Don't do it on my bed for God's sake. I will kill you Gray. I mean it." Natsu exasperated.

All Gray could do was yell at his friends for teasing him with a warm, burning face while those idiots laughed at him.

But at the end, Gray was really happy that his girlfriend's misunderstanding was all cleared and their bond was refreshed which made it feel even more stronger than before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 66 13
FairyTail's fairy tales. A collection of classic fairy tales with a twist.
31.8K 774 17
Juvia has had enough of Gray ignoring her efforts and tries to confess one last time, and his answer completely shatters her heart. She wanted to giv...
117K 1.8K 34
The FairyTail guild is very excited to see Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza back after a month-long quest they went on, only for them. However, the guild...
220K 4.1K 24
Lucy and Gray went on a job together. Juvia and Natsu got jealous so Mira helped them. What will happen?? Date Started: July 06, 2019 Date Completed...