Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

By atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... More

Details
Loki - Slave
Tony - Monster
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Steve - Promise
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Avengers - Happy Ending?
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Escape part 2
Loki - Little One
Steve - Criminal
Loki - part 2 - Good girl
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stephen - Golden
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Loki - Blue
Bucky - Darkness
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Tony - New Body
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Thor/Avengers part 4

8.2K 171 37
By atlasscrumpit

You sat as you starred into nothing listening to Steve make tea.

"I-I trusted him." You muttered as you crossed your arms hugging yourself.

"We will figure this out Y/N. What happened to set Thor off?" He asked as he handed you some peppermint tea.

"I was having a nightmare, Loki was there and saying that it was my fault he was like he was. He told me I had been in his head since he was a child telling him what to do." You muttered as you looked down at the tea.

"I can't imagine you would do anything like that." Steve said as he looked at you.

"I don't want to hurt anyone Steve, you have to believe me." You said as he smiled at you.

"It's alright Y/N I know you wouldn't hurt anyone." He said as you smiled.

"Why don't we sit down and watched some tv, might take your mind off things." Steve offered as you nodded and sat beside him on the soft couch with your tea in your hand. He switched on the tv as he put a random show on. You finished your tea and rested your head on Steve's shoulder, he placed an arm around you as you tucked yourself into his side.

"Will Thor be alright?" You asked quietly.

"Yeah he'll be fine, we will just have to talk to him when he wakes up. See what's going on in that oafs head." Steve said as you chuckled.

"Is it ok if I close my eyes for a bit?" You mumbled as Steve smiled at you.

"Of course." He whispered as you smiled and relaxed into his side. You closed your eyes and concentrated on shutting everything out, you deserved a good rest after everything that happened. Steve kept you close and draped a blanket over you as you slept. Bucky came in as he saw you passed out against Steve.

"Thor is about to wake up. I don't want Y/N going in alone." Bucky said as Steve nodded and shook you lightly. You groaned and opened your eyes as you looked around.

"We are about to question Thor, do you want to come?" He asked as you yawned.

"Yeah I need answers." You said as you rubbed your eyes and stood up. You followed Steve and Bucky as they looked like they were shielding you from any harm. You came into a room where Thor was being kept in a glass cell.

"Why am I in here!? It's Y/N you should be locking up!" He shouted as you flinched a little and faced him.

"You! I can't believe I fell for your stupid tricks!" He shouted as you just starred at him in confusion.

"Thor, please I don't understand what you are talking about." You said as you placed your hand against the glass, Thor pounded his fist where your hand was and you jumped back as Tony caught you.

"Thor explain to us why you think Y/N is evil." Tony said as you stood beside him, he turned around and gave you a nod and a smile.

"Valheim, a hideous creature that drains the lives from planets and realms. She infected my brother when he was just a child! And she stands before me now." He sneered at you as you looked away.

"And you really think Y/N is this Valheim. Why?" Steve asked as Thor wouldn't stop glaring at you.

"I had my suspicions but her magic and tricks fogged my mind. When she told me her dream the spell broke and I knew what kind of monster she truly was." He growled as a tear fell from your face. You shook your head and left.

"She's using her power on all of you, you just can't see it!" Was the last thing you heard him say before you ran out. Bucky followed you out as you slid down against the wall.

"You alright Y/N?" He asked softly as you scoffed.

"No, not at all." You hissed as you shook your head.

"S-Sorry." You mumbled as Bucky sat beside you.

"It's ok, look I know what it's like. Not having any memory but being called a monster for no reason. We will all work through this together." He said as you leant your head on his shoulder.

"I just want to remember." You mumbled as your eyes begin to glow and you stare off into the distance.

"Y/N?" Was the last thing you heard as you opened your eyes seeing fire and destruction everywhere.

"B-Bucky?" You said as you looked around but he was no where to be seen.

"You wanted to remember." A voice said as you looked around seeing a figure completely made out of light.

"W-Who are you?" You asked looking in fear.

"I'm your subconscious. And I'm here to show you you're missing memories." The figure said as you nodded and a bright light filled your vision then you saw another figure that looked like you standing on top of a mountain.

"Who is she?" You asked looking at her.

"Valheim, well you my dear." The light figure replied as your eyes widened. You walked up to the past you and looked at her noticed she was crying.

"The Asgardian's will pay." She hissed as she screamed and set of a large dark magical blast as you stumbled back. You watched as people gasped for air and ran away from you. You were killing without mercy and just laughing. A few tears fell from your eyes as you looked away.

"W-Why?" You whispered at the light figure stared at you.

"You were in pain. But that is not you anymore, you have paid for you sins and now you can live a normal happy life however you wish." She said as you looked up at her and were surrounded with light as you were transported somewhere else. You saw a small boy around five as you looked at his jet black hair.

"Is that Loki?" You asked.

"Yes." She replied simply as you looked at the small happy boy.

"He looks so happy, what happened?" You asked as you watched Loki play with a small stuffed animal.

"You happened." She muttered as you watched Loki's eyes glow dark as he screamed and cried.

"No! Stop, stop it!" You shouted but you couldn't do anything but watch.

"What am I doing to him!?" You shouted as the light figure watched.

"Corrupting his mind. It's sounds harsh but it is your fault he is the way he is." She said as you let a few tears fall.

"How do I fix this?" You asked helplessly as everything began fading away.

"It's up to you not me." Was the last thing she said before you opened your eyes to Bucky looking down at you. You pushed him away as you sat up gasping.

"Y/N it's ok." He said as he put his hand up.

"H-He's right..." You mumbled as Bucky looked at you.

"What do you mean Y/N?" Bucky asked as he slowly approached you and helped you up.

"Thor he's right about everything. I was Valheim, I was the one who corrupted Loki. H-He was just a child, a-and I did that to him." You said as you began sobbing uncontrollably.

"I-I promise I'm n-not that person anymore." You cried as Bucky wrapped his arms around you.

"You're saying everything Thor said is true?" He asked as you whimpered and nodded, clinging onto him.

"Y/N it's aright, just breath. Shhh it's ok." He whispered as he hugged you tightly. After a while you began to calm down as you looked up at him.

"W-Will you help me tell everyone?" You asked as Bucky smiled and nodded. You headed back in as Thor glared at you again.

"I have something I need t tell everyone." You muttered as they all looked at you.

"I passed out before and m-my memory returned. Thor is right, I am - was Valheim. I'm not that person anymore, what I did to Asgard and to Loki it's unforgivable. But you have to know I am so deeply sorry for what I did, I don't expect any of you to like me after this and I understand if you want me to leave." You mumbled as everyone stared at you.

"Y/N..." Steve said as you looked away from him.

"Welcome to the club kid." Tony said as you looked up at him in shock.

"You're now apart of the 'we all have fucked up pasts' club." Tony said as he smiled at you.

"Y-You don't want me gone?" You asked in shock as Steve came up to you.

"Just because you did something bad in your past doesn't mean you are bad now." He said as he put his hand on your shoulder.

"Thor?" You asked as you looked up at him.

"You're right, what you did was unforgivable. And I don't think I will ever forgive you, but I'm willing to try and understand. I promise I won't try to kill you anymore." He said with a sad smile as you smiled back.

"Thank you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
120K 2.5K 89
Reader insert! 6 years after my first oneshots book and we're here 😱 Thank you to everyone who's made it this far with me ❀️ Drop a request if you...
22K 304 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 π“Έπ“ˆ’ 𓂃 taking requests ? [ βœ”οΈ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...
35.8K 645 33
A compilation of one-shots, mainly focusing on Steve Rogers, (like seriously warning you in advance) including my favourites from a previous, since u...