PANI SS: It's Divine

By SwapnaGupta

Yes, I am back again with the story of our favourite Jodi Parth and Niti.It s a story of how two people who a... More

Before you read the story....
Part 1: Do dil mil rahe hai...
I get lost when I see you...
The duty of a friend...
Blooming friendship...
Complicated is it?
Understanding that was not understood...
Celebrating in their way....
Loosing a friend....
A request from the writer...
Controlling emotions.....
Taking care...
Let's Talk....
Patching up....
A habit too good....
Affection or Attraction...
Confessions and Heart breaks
Staying away....
Trials and testings...
Conclusions and decisions...
Finding her....
I Love You very very much.....
The new beginning....
Tough decisions....
Bonding bonding.....
Being Loved....
Thank you note....
Scars that were not healed...
Be there for me please....
Doing it on purpose.....
Writers note...
Writers note on going private.....
One last time...
Need Suggestions...
Bad or Good I am all yours..
Precious Moments....
Writers Note...
A bit delayed...
Lets stay strong...
One sided Decisions...
Family Matters.....
Seems like ages....
Making it up.....
Need Suggestions....
Thank you guys....
In my heart forever......
Its bothering me.....
Am I being fair?
Insecurities.....
Do not regret it...
Private part made public
Republished the private chapter
Its Now or Never
Place in our lives .....
Moments together...
Dont you trust me?
Where are we going?
At cross roads
A Note from the writer

I Need You....

2.7K 240 39
By SwapnaGupta

After Niti walked out knowing that the situation right now is not under control of anyone not even Parth can stop this moment right now. Parth slumped down on the sofa near him all shattered, the pain and agony of his father leaving him all of a sudden was already taking a troll on him and with his mothers rejection for niti broke him completely.

Everything around him was nothing but suffocating him and he walked out for a breather just to bear the aftermath of the shocker he had just received in his life. He stood in the balcony adjacent to the room where all his family members were waiting. Understanding anything right now was more confusing and making his mom understand it was near to impossible.

He just looked towards the sky and silently complained to his dad " Baba! kyu chale gaye thoda ruk jaate. mein aane hi wala tha aapko ghar le jana tha, aapke saath waqt bitana tha. Thak gaya tha baba strong bante bante, bahot kuch jhel liya zindagi mein ab toh waqt tha aapke saath rehne ka, mujhe sahi galat batane wala kaun ab bolo. Bahot man tha mera jab aap mumbai aaoge mere paas aapse sab share karunga aur aapko mein (pausing for a while smiling) Niti se milwata jab aapko pata chalta ki woh kitni acchi hai aur aapke buddhu bete woh hi sambhal sakti hai toh aap jaroor use hamari zindagi ka ek hissa ban ne dete. Par aapko toh jaana tha mujhe chor ke." He hid  his face in his palms and sniffed again "sab kuch Khatam ho gaya baba.. sab kuch aaj meri zindagi se mera Sahara aur pyaar dono chin gaye. mein akela ho gaya baba" his train of thoughts stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to see Deepa giving him a sad smile.

Parth immediately turned and hugged her breaking down in her arms. she let him cry and held him firmly till the time his sobs turned in to sniffs and he looked composed . Deepa patted  his hair and said with affection "Parth, sab kuch baad mein sochna baccha abhi ke liye be with your mom sab thik ho jayega" Parth looked at her with his swollen eyes  "Di, mein Aai ke saath hoo di please aap Niti se baat karo uski halat bhi thik nahi hogi. please...." saying he walked in to the room where his mom was sitting.

Parths mom was grieving and right now she was not in a frame of mind even to think what blunder she was doing from taking away Niti from Parth. Parth entered the room but did not dare to look at his mother, he was not angry neither he was blaming her but something changed for sure. He himself was dealing with his emotions and he did not want his mother to know what he was going through.

Parth completed all the hospital  formalities and asked his elder sister to take his mother home while he decided to take his father's body home. The morgue van was going behind Parths car and he was driving the car along with deepas husband. whole journey Parth did not say a word but was just thinking that what else is left to see in his life, why can't his life be little simple. Love, betrayal, allegations, separation and now death of his beloved one was breaking him bit by bit.

Parths car and the Van reached Parths house where most of his family members were present giving different advices for performing the last rituals of his father. From the evening till performing the last rituals next day early morning Parth did not say a word on his own either he used to just nod his head or answered when required.

Three days passed by he did not speak to anyone just asked for his mothers health and food in between. His mother was a little composed now and could see the change on his behaviour. She tried talking to him but most of the time he justed nodded in response or gave one word answers. Deepa was watching all this and she had to confront him. she waited for the right opportunity and dragged him to the terrace to know what was actually going on within him " Parth, kya hua hai tujhe. please speak kyu sab apne andar rakha hai." Parth just nodded in no and started to move towards the stairs but deepa held his hand and jerked him back "Parth, bus kar please bol de bhai. please open up tu yahan kuch bolta nahi aur wahan Niti ne tere bare mein pooch pooch kar mera boora hal kar diya hai." His head snapped at deepa listening to Niti's name " haan Parth, har ek ghante mein phone karti hai mujhe poochti hai tumne khana khaya ki nahi, tum thik se soye ki nahi, subah ke breakfast se le kar tumhare sone tak woh mere saath phone par rehti hai. sirf ek hi cheez bolti hai ki Parth ko bolo yeh samay bhi chala jayega, abhi Aai pareshan hai magar thode din baad sab thik ho jayega. kehti hai Parth ko bolo himmat nahi harni hai bahot log pyaar karte hai use sab hai uske saath aur mein hamesha rahungi uski aur sirf uski."

Parth was patiently listening to Deepa and drops of tears were flowing from his eyes "dekha aapne kyu mein uske bina adhura hoon, dekha na usko sab ki fikra hai meri, Aai ki lekin khud kis se gujar rahi hogi uska ehsas bhi nahi hone degi. Bus mein chahta hoo uski hope kam aa jaye" Deepa smiled and wiped his tears "pagal ho dono, chalo ab chalo aur lunch kar lo uska phone aane wala hoga". He hugged her and went along with her to have his lunch atleast for Niti .

It had been more then three days and now his family members had started leaving to their houses and only few people were left in his home. In these days he was either with some one or was busy with rituals but now only he, his sister and mother were left in the house. How much he tried to be positive and patient but whenever he was alone he craved for Niti and her embrace. He wanted to hug her and sleep, he has had sleepless nights full of night mares in the past days. It was evening and He was scrolling through his phone when his and Niti's pic caught his attention. He zoomed her pic and caressed her face and he felt a sudden urge to hold her near his heart and sleep in her embrace. He called her up but she did not pick her phone, he sent her messages but no replies came.

He was getting restless and impatient now and only thing that came to his mind was alcohol but before he could reach  it his phone buzzed. He ignored it at first but when it rang for the second time he picked it annoyingly "Deepa di, please ! I will call you later " but before he could cut the call she said " Parth, just open  the door. Hume kahin jana hai". Parth sensed the seriousness in her voice and opened the door. Deepa was standing at the door and whispered in to his ear " chup chap bina kuch bole jahan mein bolu wahan chalna okay" Parth nodded and moved out with her.

Parths mom and elder sister were sitting in the hall and discussing something. Deepa had already taken permission from them saying that she wanted to take parth out for a breather as he had been in the house for more than three days now.

"di! where are you taking me you know na I am really not in a mood to go out?"Deepa shushed him " shhhhh.. kitna baat karta hai. you needed fresh air, you know you have been sitting in that room since three days." He nodded as he also wanted some fresh air. The car halted at an apartment and deepa asked him to come out. He got confused " Di, where have you brought me you know na I am not all interested to meet anyone" seeing him reluctant Deepa entwined his hands in her and dragged him to the second floor " trust me you gonna love this." she took him to a flat but she immediately remembered that she had forgot to lock the car so she went to the parking asking him to ring the door bell.

Parth was hell irritated now and wanted all this to end soon so he pressed the door bell. He turned around waiting for the door to get opened but as soon as he heard the familiar sweet voice that he had been craving for , he jerked and turned around to make himself believe that she was actually there before him. " Niti ! " he took her name passionately and before Niti could respond he took her in his tight embrace lifting her up from her feet he entered the apartment  locking the door behind. He put her down and caged her leaning to the door.

He looked at her longingly and his eyes told her how badly he needs her but before Niti could say anything he slammed his lips on her kissing her passionately taking her in his embrace. Parth was aggressively kissing her taking both her lips in his sucking, biting, chewing them to calm the fire that was burning within him. The kiss was so intense as if asking her that why she was not there with him, telling her that he missed her and cannot live without her. Niti did not even try to match his intensity today as she knew it was his breakdown of the emotions he has held within himself. He left her for a second and again kissed her fisting her hair in his fingers and his one hand on her waist pinching it. It was no doubt painful for Niti but she let him do whatever he wanted to do to her today. His hands roamed on her body showing her that he owned her without leaving her lips for a second.

Slowly, Parth started calming down so did his aggression. His aggressive kiss mellowed down to a gentle and passionate kiss his hands embraced her now in a gentle hug. He left her lips slowly pecking them and kissed her hairs gently. Niti was not able to even stand properly with the emotional outburst that Parth had taken out on her she stood keeping her head on his chest.

After few good minutes Parth shook her "Niti!" she just hummed in response to which Parth gently took her out of his embrace to see her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed and lips were swollen. He smiled seeing his effect on her and picked her up in the bridal style and made his way to the room inside. He made her sit on the bed leaning to the head rest and he sat beside her rubbing her knuckles from his thumb pad.

Niti opened her eyes slowly and looked at him lovingly .Parth smiled at her and held his ears "Sorry! but I needed it yaar I needed it badly" Niti kept her finger on his lips "shhhhh. . We.... We needed it badly" she could not say anything much as she knew that both of them just wanted to feel each other's presence. she caressed his face with her palms rubbing his cheek with her thumb pad and then his mole and touched his eyes, nose and lips telling him how she missed him so close to her. She got down from the bed and asked him remove his jacket,his shoes, wallet which he always carried in his front pocket and phone. Parth was just watching her moving round the room keeping his things in place as per her habbit. He smiled and pulled her closer and asked her to sit on the bed before Niti could protest he lifted her up and made her lie on the bed and lied beside her keeping his head on her chest.

He had completely cagged her with his arms around her and legs tangled. She smiled at the man child in her embrace and started ruffling his hair. A lot of emotions were building inside her and she wanted to talk to him but when she tried talking to him Parth shushed her "ssh..... Niti, please aaj kuch nahi kehna. Aaj bus mujhe apne paas rehne do. Sona chahta hoon bus, bahot dino se soya nahi hoo. I need you... I need you badly for a little while more" A tear dropped from Nitis eyes seeing his restlessness but before it could fall from her cheek he kissed away her tears. He lifted her chin up and latched his lips with her for a passionate kiss which was the beginning of the endless kisses he would steal from her tonight.

*************************************
Hello peeps,

so as promised another part for you guys.

Enjoy reading and Will be updating the other part soon. Ignore the mistakes.

Just a little more and then happy days will be back in this story too just as our PANI is back with lot of likes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 14.7K 41
a girl who loves freedom ...lives alone all her life ..... she finds a guy who loves her madly .... but they say na secrets break .... what could be...
155K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
474K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
223K 22.1K 44
Two people. Their tale after they bump into each other after nine years. One is back for a wedding. The other is where the one had left him years bef...