Part 1: Do dil mil rahe hai...

14th Feb 2018...

A day to be remembered by PANI fans. They craved for MANAN since 2 years. They cried when there were differences between PANI , they rejoiced when they forgave each other, they prayed for their comeback. And it was a dream come true.

Parth and Niti were seated on a couch with a very tempting back ground with a romantic aura. They were here to introduce themselves as MANAN once again. And they killed it again leaving aside their differences , their pasts. They were so comfortable with each other like they were so prepared so happy to announce it.

Next day they were called for early morning interview to address the media. Parth and Niti reached the venue and before they could start Parth saw Niti shivering and hiding her hands in her shrug. Unknowingly his hands reached to hers and he took it in his hand and started giving the warmth of his hands. Once he realised what he was doing he walked away and she followed him. They were laughing , giggling and teasing each other.

The spark the stars and fireflies, yes in the daytime could only be noticed by the PANI fans. Niti seemed extremely happy and Parth was much relaxed. He had been through a lot in these two years and  Niti had been busy with her new friends but still something was missing in her life.

But on that day it seemed as if the lost souls had found their peace. The shooting was yet to start. Niti always used blush on just a mention of Parth. People could see their connection but these souls were unaware of this. That day again they felt good, they felt happy, they felt peace. After the interview they were sitting in the voot office for further discussions. They were seated on the couch on different ends. Meanwhile, Richa the creative of KYY and Charlie entered the room along with the director. They had no chairs left so Charlie and Richa adjusted themselves on the couch pushing Niti and Parth towards the middle. They came so close that it seemed if pushed a little more Niti would be in Parth's lap. Their hands touched and Niti was pushed more in to his chest. They both cud feel the heat emerging from each other bodies because of their close proximity. Their bodies were burning and itching to feel each other more. They somehow controlled but as soon as Niti turned her eyes towards Parth his self control flew away . He was gawking towards her, he swallowed a huge lump formed in his throat. Their trance was broken when Charlie pushed Parth to bring him out of his world. He stood up and rushed out saying that he had some work and would join them tomorrow.

Niti was relaxed now but his absence made her restless. She was damn confused that why again those emotions are building which she had buried 2 years ago. Not again will she go through this. Here Parth's condition was no less he ran out of the place to avoid the same emotions he had 2 years ago.

But the unknown souls did not know that Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai Magar Chupke Chupke....

So this is the end of the chappie......it sounds that it will be so easy , they will come to know their emotions, fall in love and get married. Nah, a lot is stored in my mind...a lot is yet to be faced by them. I am not going to let them meet soon..... Arre....their is no gain without pain. So to know what happens next ..stay tuned. Vote and comment.