Celebrating in their way....

The shooting was going on on its own pace. The BTS were so popular among the fans that Instagram and snapchat was filled with them. PANI and PARLIE fans were going crazy. Every day the whole cast except Parth used to make hundreds of Instagram and snapchat stories.

They all were discussing and showing their stories to each other. While discussing there was a point where they started discussing about how Parth is not involved or does not show any interest in making Instagram and snapchat stories. Even when he posted it had his pictures and that too it was because his fans forced him. Charlie was listening to all this. She immediately replied

" it's his nature he purposely doesn't do it. He is an introvert person not all can gel up with him. Radhika, you have made lot of stories with him right? (Radhika nodded in a yes) did he ever initiate any of it? Does he even call anyone in his vanity to chitchat with him ?( Radhika this time nodded in a No this time). He has his set of friends to them only he shows his real self. He was like this from the beginning. "

Meanwhile, Niti was contemplating over what Charlie said about Parth.

"Yes, he was like this from the beginning. He shows his true self to only those people who understand him.i always thought we did not get along, I thought he had ego issues and he competed me. I was so so wrong."

Niti, was now feeling guilty she remembered an interview where she had said Parth had ego issues with her. She never thought it that way. But now as she had decided yesterday she would be carefully dealing with him.

March 10 2018

It was Parth's birthday tomorrow. Only Parth was shooting today and so none of the cast other than kishwer  Merchant was present today at the set. But he had a great time with all the crew members. They played nasty Holi with the cake. Anup Kadam the production incharge for Voot had posted all the pictures on Instagram.

Niti was watching all the pics resting in her room. She smiled seeing Parth enjoying and smiling to his fullest. She had seen all his interviews since morning and was blushing remembering one of his interviews where Parth has to plant a small plant and he named it Nandini. She wanted to celebrate his bday but had no guts to call him and ask him to come down to her house. Niti kept glaring at her phone...

" should I call him ? Should I not? . Aggrhhh....why is this so difficult?

Parth was returning from shoot. He had an off tomorrow so he was a bit relaxed. While driving he was making plans that how will he celebrate his birthday. Charlie was out of town, Abhilash and Karan were busy. Palash had called him up for the bday celebration tomorrow. He had invited few of his friends. While planning everything his thoughts travelled to yesterdays shoot when he was with Niti. And sudden urge to see Niti developed in his heart. He wanted to see her , talk to her. He wanted her to be the part of the celebration hosted by Palash. But then chucked thinking that things will get awkward for her all of a sudden.

He thought " umm....what should I do. I want to be with her now. " looking at the watch he thought " it's 11.15 I can reach her home by 11.55. Yes, I should meet her today itself as I am leaving tomorrow to Goa. Let me see where I can get a cake?"

He found a cake shop opened fortunately and quickly got it packed. It was 11.45 and he was standing near Niti's home. He quickly climbed the stairs. In the heat of the moment he had decided to come to her home but now His hand shivered before ringing the door bell. Taking all his courage he pressed the button. His palms were sweating thinking what would be her reaction. The gate did not open. He spoke to himself..

" gosh.. how can I be so dumb she must be sleeping. I take decisions without even thinking. I should go. Yes, I should leave she must be sleeping"

Before he could turn to leave the door opened and he saw Niti standing before him in cute mini mouse shirt and shorts. She was wearing her spectacles and had a book in one hand. He was staring her in awe

" God...she's looking so cute. I wish I could just eat her up." He waved his hand as high to bring shocked Niti back to reality. He barged inside and glancing the room and kept the cake on the table. He gestured Niti to come in who was still in a trance standing at the door.

" Niti , go and get a matchbox quickly" Niti saw him confusingly..." Parth what is all this?". Without answering he pushed her in the kitchen. Niti rushed inside and gave it to him. It's then when she saw the cake she understood the scenario. She looked at the wall and it was 11.55. Her eyes twinkled seeing the cake. She first looked at the cake and then a very eager Parth decorating candles on the cake. She looked at the cake and smiled seeing the words written " to my dear friend Parth". She giggled on his childish behaviour and kneeled before the cake.

He was kneeling on the other side of the table. As the clock struck 12. He clapped his hands took the knife he looked in her smiling eyes and started cutting the cake. She sang the happy birthday song for him and made him eat a piece of cake. He took a piece of cake and went towards Niti but stopped seeing tears in her eyes..

"Hey Niti, what happened? Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong. Look sorry I should not have just barged in like this. I am so impulsive you know na. Please yaar sorry" he held her chin and lifted her face to see in her eyes... " please tell na why are you crying. Did I disturb you? I knew doing this was so wro........." he just stopped ranting when Niti hugged him tightly. She was sobbing in his chest. Without giving any second thought Parth hugged her back and cocooned her in his arms. Niti snuggled more in to him and he embraced her more.

After few minutes Niti lifted  her face from his chest , rubbed her tears and tip toed on her foot and gave a kiss on his right cheek..

" Happy Birthday Parth...a very happy birthday. You know why I cried? " Parth nodded in yes " since 3 years  I thought what was my mistake that you are so distinct to me. I always wanted to wish you on your birthday, celebrate it with you. Made plans to call you and wish you but decided against it that how will you react. A just half an hour back I was fighting with my thoughts whether to wish you or not and here I am in your arms wishing you happy birthday."

She again kissed him on his left cheek " Parth, May God bless you with all your wishes and all his blessings" she cupped his face and brought his face down and kissed his Forehead saying " may this year bring you happiness and peace"

Parth stood there captivated by her words. If he had known what he was missing and loosing in the past in Niti he would have never let her go. His eyes had slight tears but he controlled them. He leaned and kissed her forehead...and moved bac k. Niti's eyes were shining on his gesture. He too kissed her on her cheek and pushing her small frame in his arms he whispered in her ears " Niti, never am I gonna loose you . I am gonna treasure you forever. Thanks a lot".

Parth decided to take a leave to his house as his mom was supposed to come and niti called off the night to drown in a peaceful sleep after a long time.

The peace these two souls got in each other arms was known to them but they still had to discover and name the divine relation between them.

It was still a long way to go . Let's see what this journey brings to them . No doubt they had found a new friendship in each other but Parth is still a bi polar person, he is an impulsive soul, he may still goof up and Niti she is still innocent, still immature , she may get judgemental sometimes .Let's see  what is gonna come up before these two . will they fight against each other or will they for each other.

So guys..keep voting and comments are must now..