Family Matters.....

Niti returned to her home and was lost in her thoughts when her Mom asked her caressing her hair " what happened Niti?" she looked at her mother and crashed in her arms " Mom it pains..it really pains. it seems my soul has been taken away from me....."

Niti's Mom immediately took Niti in her embrace and kissed her forehead. Niti cried her heart out still in her embrace " mumma, I never knew it will hurt this much. When I asked him to stay away he was broken and I was the reason behind it. Mom I don't know when I fell in love with him this deep that my soul feels hollow without him." Her mom kissed her forehead once again and said "Baccha, don't worry he is a brave boy .I saw him when he had confronted your dad with so much courage and love that he has for you. Have patience just let the time heal both of you" Niti listened to her mom but deep down she knew that he must be in pain too and much more than Niti.

Niti was lying on her bed with her phone on her side. She battled with her thoughts for calling him. Her heart pained every time when his pain filled eyes flashed in her mind. Parth's condition was no less. He was driving the car in complete silence. Deepa was worried for him as she had never seen him this silent. She slowly kept her hand on his shoulder. He just looked at her and gave a pale smile. Deepa just patted his head and said " Parth, abhi tujhe sab galat lagega. But you will gradually realise that your Niti has taken the right decision. It's not just for her or you it is for both of you. I won't trouble you much now. Just think about it giving her thoughts some time. Sometimes being away brings you closer. Sounds cliche...but it's the barest truth of life."

Niti with all courage dialled his number. Parth's thoughts got distracted when his phone rang but his eyes were filled with pain and anger as soon as he saw the caller ID. He silenced the ringer and concentrated on driving. The phone call got disconnected. After few minutes it started ringing again but before he could dismiss it Deepa took it from him and took the call and put it on speaker " Hello, Parth please talk to me please I am sorry. I am really really sorry to do this to us. I know you must be restless right now must be angry too. Please have some food. you have had nothing since morning and this will trigger your anger more." Deepa looked at Parth but he was too adamant. He gritted his teeth and looked away. Sensing him not answering her Niti again said " Parth please don't do this to me..please..." her voice got choked and Parth just clutched the steering wheel tightly. Deepa sensed the tension and immediately put the phone off the speaker and said " Niti , beta please calm down. He will take some time but don't worry he will come around. And I will make him call you once we reach okay" and cut the call.

Parth became restless after hearing her voice he just wanted to vent it all out. Deepa sensed this and ordered him to stop the car. Parth stopped the car near a garden and stepped out. Nitara was sleeping on the back seat so Deepa also stepped out of the car and reached him. He was standing with both his hands on his waist and walked around combing his hair at intervals to calm himself. His heart and mind battled , he knew Niti was always right. He sat on a bench nearby palming his face. Deepa came and sat besides him. He sighed " how can she be right always? How?" Deepa looked at him confused to which Parth said "she knows me so well. She knows when I am hungry or when I am restless. Di it's going to be tough. Aadat si ho gayi hai mujhe uski."

Deepa smiled at his words and was relaxed seeing him calming down " even I had a love marriage but is tarah ka love pehli baar dekh rahi hoo. Tujhko pata hai ki woh sahi hai but fir bhi lad Raha hai." Parth gave her a dull smile " even she needs a punishment to make us go through this. Itna understanding hone ke liye kisne kaha tha use?" Deepa chuckled at his confession and hit his head "chal abhi Romeo Pune jaana hai aur haa please talk to her" Parth nodded and moved towards the car. They drove towards Pune and rest of the journey Deepa teased Parth a lot for being a complete majnu.