Controlling emotions.....

Niti leaned towards his lips to take them in her mouth and suck them madly....

" tringggggg....tringgggggg..."

Niti's alarm rang and broke her slumber. She immediately cancelled the alarm so that Parth's sleep do not disturbed. It's then she realised that she was dreaming..

" what the hell....what was that? Why am I sweating? I was really dreaming about me and Parth. Gosh....I still feel butterflies in my stomach. I should stay away from him..."

Niti literally had her first wet dream while being so near to Parth. She was sweating, she was blushing, she was angry on herself....

" mixed emotions....aggrrhhhh how to deal with this? He brings so many emotions all together in me. I try to control myself but when I see his beautiful eyes I just loose it. When he speaks from his sexy mouth I just get drowned. ....oh no no...I should right now focus on his problems. He needs me as a friend and I have to be there for him..."

She saw him sleeping peacefully, ruffled his hair to wake him up. He opened his eyes and smiled looking at Niti lazily. She bent down and kissed his forehead to soothe his pain.

" Parth utho.... it's time for the shoot. Let's move before it's late."

She asked him to freshen up in her bathroom and she went to freshen up in guest room. She entered her room to call him for breakfast but she was rooted on her place seeing Parth roaming without his vest, a towel was hung on his shoulders and water was dripping from his wet hairs. Niti was lost

" what the ...... can this day be much easier. Niti control...control don't lust him. He will be all yours...what the .....what am I even thinking? I am swearing since morning...God help me out today to control my emotions.."

She asked Parth to come for breakfast and ran away from there. Parth could not notice any changes or expressions of Niti. He himself was going through so much. Right now the emotions that he had for Niti was just out of vulnerability. Was he finding a escape from his emotions temporarily in Niti or this was much deeper.

They completed their breakfast and reached the sets in their respective vehicles.

KYY3 shoot location, Madh Island

It was Mukti's wedding shoot. All were ready in their costumes. Charlie was dressed in a bridal attire. Meherzan, Pranay, Barkha, radhika all were dressed in red. The location , the theme was so mesmerising....they had dance sequence shoot today. Parth was dressed in a white sherwani and he was looking like a Greek God today. All were waiting for Niti to arrive. Parth was surfing on his mobile waiting for Niti to arrive. Her arrival was announced and there she arrived looking drop dead gorgeous in her red lehenga.

Parth could not take his eyes off her. Her appearance , her eyes, her looks, her lips captured his heart. But the emotions he felt today were different. His emotions did not had a pinch of lust in them , his heart swelled with sense of belonging ness , sense of pride seeing her beauty. He felt that eternal connection just like hamesha.....with her.

She came and stood beside him. Unlike Parth , Niti could read his expressions. She blushed the way he looked at her. Before Parth could say anything...they were called for shoot. The dance sequence was done. Niti and the gang was sitting together and Parth had his solo shoot. As soon as he completed he moved towards the area where all of them were sitting. He saw all were busy in something or the other and Niti was just standing at the fence alone staring at the sunset. Parth started to move towards her but before he could make a move meherzan went towards Niti and stood beside her keeping hand on her shoulder.  She turned to see a smiling meherzan and a disappointed Parth moving back. He was angry..

" why ? Why? Why does it hurt to see her with any one else? Ahh... it's her life she can be with anyone but why am I not that causal with her before everyone. All my emotions come out when we are alone. I need fresh air...I should just.....Ahhhhhhhh"

Parth's scream gained everyone's attention. They rushed towards him . Parth had unknowingly stepped on a rock his ankle got twisted and he also got some bruises on his right leg. He was brought to the set. He was in pain. The crew members gave him some pain killers to soothe his pain. The director asked him if he was fine and would be able to shoot. He agreed and the shoot continued.

The shoot got completed but his leg had started to swell now. Niti was damn worried. She looked at him and controlled her tears else her beautiful lil secret would be out. She knew Parth would not listen to her so she asked the director to force him to go the hospital. Parth was rushed to the hospital where his leg was bandaged and plastered. His friends had arrived by that time and took him to his home. Niti was upset not able to meet Parth. While going home he looked at her and with her eyes only she had bade bye  and wished him to recover soon....

Parth was lying on his bed recalling the moments and he remembered all the moments,all his emotions that had unknowingly come to his heart..

" Parth, get grip. Yeh kya kar Raha hai tu? You needed Niti to set up things with Charlie. But in all this fiasco I just forgot about her. I have control my emotions, I don't even now why they come unwillingly. Niti is my friend yes a very good friend that's it. I need to focus on charlie first yes..."

Parth could not help his hearts voluntary actions. But He just pushed away those thoughts controlling his emotions.

It's not like Niti just has a physical attraction towards Parth cause the emotional phase she has already passed. She knows what he is for her but she also knows that Parth still has to get through those emotions.

Let's see what stored for them next. Shoot is gonna end soon in my story as well...and my whole story will now be on how Parth and niti will survive after the end of the shoot....

Need your lovely comments and votes...