Doing it on purpose.....

This chapter is dedicated to the new bff's @parthsamthaan @nititaylor @palashmucchal....

Parth came out of the room buttoning his shirt to see who had come to meet him. It was Palash,his bff. They both were in a shock and did not know how to react. They looked at each other and then at him. Seeing Niti in Parth's home Palash was shocked too . He first saw them confusingly and then with a smirk on his face. He teased Niti ..

" Yahi par khade rahoo ya chala jau??" 

Niti stammered on his sudden question " oh sorry....come in please" .

Palash came inside and Niti followed him locking the door. Palash now turned towards Parth and with a smirk teased him too " I came here to check on my friend that whether he is fine or not? But I hope I don't need to worry right."

Parth stammered " Arre Palash aisa nahi hai ....aa na Beth na" pointing towards the couch. Niti asked Parth fidgeting her fingers " ok Parth, I must leave now woh mumma must be worried about me. I was out whole night she must be waiting" Niti bit her tongue on saying it before Palash but the mistake was done.

Palash rubbed his hands together and asked Niti " Accha Niti toh kahan thi tum raat bhar batao?" And rolled his eyes towards Parth. Parth sensing that Palash will make Niti blurt everything quickly intervened " ummmm....Palash tum.....tum baitho na. Niti tum Jaa rahi thi  jao" but Palash stopped her " Arre Niti kaha Jaa rahi hai? Baith na thodi der aur Parth tu Jaa apna huliya thik kar ke aa..."

Parth in a hurry had buttoned his shirt wrongly which was noticed by Palash. Parth went to freshen up and now it was Niti and Palash alone in the room. He looked towards Niti teasingly and Niti just tried to strike a conversation "Palash , tum chai loge ya coffee? Parth ke liye jo coffee banayi thi woh toh thandi ho gayi doosri banani padegi warna naraz ho jayega" .it seemed as if Niti had planned to get herself more teased today she was blurting everything before Palash. Palash smirked more " oh ho....to kitchen bhi sambhal liya tumne. Abhi se?" Niti widened her eyes on his words . She blushed and looked away.

Palash held her chin and made her look at him, he patted her hair and said " Niti , love you girl for always being there for him. I was so worried after the patch up meet with Vikas  thinking what Parth must be going through. Itna aasan nahi hota sab kuch bhula dena.  Magar tum yahan aise milogi ...now that's a surprise"

Niti smiled on his confession "Palash, Baccha hai woh. He has gone through a lot, toota hua hai abhi thoda samay tho lagega. He needed me yesterday , I knew isliye yaha aayi uske paas. Poori raat pareshan tha woh" Niti was saying all this in a daze and Palash was admiring her " bahot care Karti ho na uski.." Niti replied lovingly " bahot ...." .

Palash smiled at her confession " I so knew that you both share a strong connection" He continued further .." bus hamari kal ke planning ke baare mein use na pata chale yeh Dhyan Rakhna"

Niti nodded and responded " bahot difficult lag Raha tha sab. Mujhe sab se jyada dar Parth ke gusse ke tha. Pata nahi tha Itna mature act karega. And thank God Vikas ne bhi valise hi react kiya jaise hum chahte the hai na but Hamara plan successful ho gaya. Kyu partner" and they hified together. As they turned,  they saw a stunned Parth standing there confusion written all over his face. He had heard everything,  he took long strides towards both of them and stood crossing his hands raising his eyebrows " is there something i need to know ?" Niti gulped her saliva with difficulty scared by the anger of her man. She hid behind Palash gesturing Parth to ask question to Palash.

Palash was restlessly moving his eyes in the whole room except Parth. Parth had heard the conversation and now he needed answers "come out with it now....speak" he asked looking at both of them. Palash and Niti looked at each other and then at Parth. They could find him huffing and Palash knew that there is no escape now.

" ummm ...Parth yaar mujhe kuch kam hai I need to go. Chal Niti tere ko bhi Jaana tha na" Palash said dragging Niti to the door. But Parth held her hand and stopped her "not before you guys spill it" . Parth needed his answers and they both were afraid of telling him the truth.

Seeing no escape Palash had to blurt it out " this all started when we were shooting for the music video. How do you think me and Niti became so good friends in just few days. We shared and cared for a common person and that is you my bhai."

Parth was overwhelmed by his words when Palash continued "Whenever we used to talk about you I used to see a pain in Niti's eyes. She told me how broken you are which apparently I never came to know. It was then I came to know that how deep bond you both share.We decided to take you out of this pain and insecurities and that could happen only if Vikas comes on good terms with you"

parth looked at him with confusion. Palash showed him his hand gesturing to let him finish first " that's when I decided to connect with Vikas. How do you think this person was invited out of the blue in my party. And I could connect with him through Niti" Parth looked at Niti with teary eyes. " Niti made me meet him and by talking to him I came to know what exactly happened with both of you. You needed a closure , he has tortured you enough and we needed peace for you"

Palash held Niti's hand and brought her near him " and Parth don't let this crazy girl go from away from your life. She's crazily and madly in love with you" both Parth and Niti got shocked on his statement. Palash smiled at them " oh come on BFF aise hi nahi ho mere. I can see you through your eyes buddies" both of them hugged him forming a group hug.

The trio talked for a while about the party but Parth was a bit restless all this while which didn't go unnoticed by Niti. She opted to ask him later that what was troubling him. Palash also felt that but he kept mum as he knew only they both can understand each other. Palash left hugging his buddy and Niti giving them the much needed space.

Here Niti was confused seeing him like this, she thought he would be happy but he looked different today. She wanted to confront him. She moved towards Parth to question him but before she could say anything he stopped her by showing his hand. Niti was shocked on his behaviour , she never thought it would turn out this way. She was hurt when he said  "so you did it on purpose.....Niti, please give me some space I need to bear my head. I need some alone time, please leave".

Oh my God ....I never thought Parth would react this way. Feeling bad for both of them. What is going on in Parth's head. Was Niti wrong in her moves or was it Parth's insecurities again. Even I don't know how to sort this. Let's see what's coming next. Till then pray for both of them and some brains for the writer. And yes votes and comment will be loved...