Trials and testings...

Two souls madly in love trying hard to stay away from each other. One was broken to an extent that none can mould her again and the other was in pain that none can heal him.Their thoughts were in constant motion yet arriving nowhere.

Mumbai, Niti's place

Niti wanted to just vanish in a black hole where she can hide herself from all the agonies. Her friends by now had come to know about her state. They confronted her, they comforted her but none could emulate the depth of her pain. They could never feel the inextricable bond they both shared. No doubt Niti had been through this phase earlier too when Parth had left her in midst of unsaid words and undefined emotions but this time it shook her entire existence. Only Chandni , her best friend knew what bond Niti and Parth shared. She knew that how much they try to stay away they get pulled towards each other. No matter they had a love hate relationship but that was the beauty of their relationship.

It was Chandni's birthday and they decided to celebrate it. Niti put on a fake mask of being a brave girl who does not give a shit about anything . They decided to go to her favourite club where her all time friend was a singer . Niti was drinking and dancing posting a lot of pics on Instagram. She was drunk now ....

Chandni wanted to stop her.. " Niti, stop it. Bus kar. It's too much let's go." Niti nodded negatively she amidst of her hiccups started speaking " No Chandni today I want to enjoy. Mein bahot khush hoo. Tera bday hai aaj. Tujhe pata hai na I am celebrating today for two reasons. One obviously yaar it's your bday and second reason....he left me again. Again....fir se mujhe yeh Bata Diya ki kitna pagal hoo mein. Mera dil mein bahot....bahot pyaar tha Magar use to nahi chahiye tha. Ab mera pyaar bhi Khatam aur woh pyaar karne wali Niti bhi Khatam . I will show him that I don't need him.." with this Niti turned and dragged her to the dance floor and she started dancing crazily.

After some time Niti was sitting on the table alone and Chandni had gone to attend a call. There was a boy watching Niti from a long time. He came towards Niti waved her a Hi...and introduced himself as Manik . Niti looked towards him and she too smiled at him. The boy looked sober and a from a good background. He gestured Niti that can he share the table with her and Niti nodded. He started to chat with her and Niti also got in to the conversation. Niti was drunk but not completely out of sense. The Dj played Niti's favourite song and she in excitement ran towards the dance floor she dragged Manik also to the dance floor. Loud music and alcohol had started taking a troll over her.she danced madly she wanted to drown herself in the music but failed miserably she was laughing after few moments the laughter turned in to sobs and tears started coming down her cheeks. This was noticed by Manik . He got worried and moved her out of the club. Now they were in the garden area where very less people were present.

Pune, XYZ Club

Here in Pune Parth had decided to party with his friends in the night as he knew sleeping without her was next to impossible for him. He just wanted to drown himself in loud music and alcohol. Since morning he had convinced himself that he stay away from Niti. He was standing near the bar area surfing through Instagram in his phone. After a lot of debate between his heart and mind he decided to open Niti's profile and what he saw made his blood boil in anger. Niti had posted an pic with Manik hugging him tagging him #new friend# enjoying to the fullest. He gulped vodka shots one after the other and he was drunk now..

Meanwhile a group of girls entered the club and moved towards the bar area where Parth was standing. One of them was short heighted girl just like Niti. She looked cute but her beauty was nothing near to Niti's. Parth kept glancing at her remembering Niti and she smiled at him. He too reciprocated. His friends nudged him to talk to her and Parth went and introduced himself to her. He was under the effect of alcohol. He wanted to escape from Niti's thoughts but that girl reminded him of her again and again this angered him more. He asked her for dance and she went with him. Her name was Nandini. He danced and tried to enjoy with her but it was not helping him. He was missing her scent, her laughs, her talks, her eyes, her lips and he failed miserably to understand his emotions his turmoils. He was getting furious now " how can she just ask me to walk away. Was it that easy for her? Mujhe Roka bhi nahi. Woh toh sensible hai. Use toh samjhna chahiye tha. It's high time I have to move on yes I will move on" with that he dragged Nandini to a isolated corner of the club and clutched her shoulders and when he could not see any type of confusion in her eyes he cupped her cheeks and leaned towards her lips...

Mumbai, ABC Club

Niti was blabbering and crying... " woh Chala gaya. Aise Kaise chala gaya" . Manik was wiping her tears. She unknowingly kept her head on his shoulder. She was finding an escape but was this the escape. Can anyone else comfort her other than Parth. Finding Niti so close to him Manik started caressing her cheeks.

Writers POV

It happens in relationships when we do not get the love we long from the person we love this stupid devilish mind keep searching for escapes. It convinces you to become the person you never were. All negative and wrong things find a way to you. Same happened with Niti and Parth .

Mumbai, ABC Club

She wanted to stop Manik from caressing her cheek and for that matter comfort her too but the pang in her heart controlled her mind completely.." kyu, mein move on nahi kar sakti kya? He doesn't care about me. Toh mein kyun Karoo. What should I do? Shouldn't I have another chance to be with the person who deserves me who will love me back" Niti's senses started betraying her. She looked in to Manik's eyes and he took it as yes. He started caressing her cheeks and rubbed her lips with his thumb. He kissed on her forehead and leaned towards her lips. Niti closed her eyes fisted her fingers that her knuckles went white...he was about to capture her lips. Parth's smiling face flashed in front of Niti his voice echoed in her ears ..

" Niti , I am not the sensible one in our friendship . Please you be the sensible one.." she jerked opened her eyes, pushed Manik away and ran towards the club leaving a shouting Manik behind. She was frantically finding Chandni.she saw Chandni sitting on the same table and continuously dialling someone's number. She ran towards her, clutched her hand and dragged her out of the club...she was crying mess till then. Charlie got tensed seeing her like this but decided to stay quiet. They took a cab to her house. Reaching her house she jumped out of the cab and ran towards her house. She opened the door and straightaway went towards the bathroom, opened the shower button and stood below it. The water drenched her completely. Her tears got mixed with the water but her eyes showed extreme pain. She was rubbing her hand, her cheeks and her forehead as she wanted to remove Manik's touch from her body. Chandni came running and she was shocked to see her like this..

Pune, XYZ Club

Parth was about to capture Nandini's lips in his but as soon as she touched Parth's cheek and neck. He jerked opened his eyes. He pushed her away and ran towards his friends. He was a mess now. His head had started throbbing now , the loud music was killing him. He took leave from his friends and moved towards his house. He was driving frantically thinking " yeh kya karne wala tha mein? How could I ? I belong to Niti. Only she can touch me like this. I was about to kiss....oh my God what's happening to me. These thoughts will make me crazy. Staying away from her is killing me". He parked his car and came running to his room. He went to the bathroom and started splashing water on his face he was half drenched by now. His mother came running listening the sounds from his room. She was shocked seeing him like this. Parth looked at his mother, came forward and hugged her. She made him sit on the ground with his head in her lap and started caressing it.

Mumbai, Niti's place

" Niti, pagal ho gayi ho kya. Come out" Chandni dragged Niti out of the bathroom. Took a towel and started wiping her.. she cried.. " Chandni dekh na Parth me mujhe kya bana Diya. Mein aise Kaise kar sakti hoo. I belong to him and only him. How can I give his right to some random person. Kya ho gaya mujhe? Chandni.... mujhe Parth chahiye please use laa de na. I want to tell him , jitna Marji aaye time le le Magar mere paas aa jaye. I love him a lot Chandni ...please use laa de".. she drifted to sleep blabbering Parth's name. What Chandni could do was sit there and watch her friend go crazy...

Pune, Parth's house

He started to spill out everything today as he needed answers to his question.. "Maa, I have never felt like this. Usne mujhe kyu Jaane ko kaha? usne mujhe roka bhi nahi. Bahot koshish karta hoo mein use bhool jau par har Jagah, her pal mein woh hoti hai... Disha bhi to gayi thi mujhe chor ke fir tanb dard kyu nahi hua? Mujhe jawab chahiye. I need answers". Parth's mother caressed his hairs and said " mere paas jawab hai Magar kya tum tayar ho sun ne ke a.....?"

Niti and Parth both went through trials and testing and emerged out more in love with each other. I myself am falling in love with Parth and Niti. Let's see what answers his mother gives to Parth ....