Blooming friendship...

KYY3 shoot location

Niti went in search of Parth determined that this time nothing will bring differences between them. Niti was searching for Parth and there she saw him gawking at the sunset on the beach. She casually started walking towards him and stood beside him. Parth sensed that and his jaw tightened, his fingers curled in to fist. He was about to yell at her. Niti was well aware of his anger so she immediately held his hand and opened his fist and entwined her hand with his. Parth was shocked to see such a gesture from Niti and remembered Charlie's words. His raging orbs melted, his eyes became soft. He turned towards Niti. Niti gave him a beautiful smile and said

" I know you are not good at sharing your thoughts. But I know what you want to say. "

Parth tried to interfere but she shushed him and continued

" Parth meherzan is an old time buddy more like a brother to me just like Karan. Parth its just that we enjoy each other's company and not indulge ourselves in day today struggles. I know that you feel a little possessive about me ( Parth jerked his head towards her listening this, but Niti knew he would never accept that so she added) as a friend. I know you never said that but we can surely be very good friends. Let's try and understand each other. Let's be able to talk to each other. Please Parth pretty please."

Parth's stiff body now relaxed. Niti got the clue that he is ready to understand. Whatever Niti said exactly was a bulls eye to all the dilemmas he was going through. He being a tough nut was not ready to put his guards down. Before his stubborn mind could stop him further he decided to let her in, let her understand him he was afraid but today he wanted to let go all his fears. He turned towards her looked in to her eyes and said

" umm.. Niti I know I have been a jerk by actually being rude and ignoring you (he gulped a lump in his throat , leaving a sigh he continued) . Niti, ........ I am afraid ( Niti was shocked to see him saying this. The arrogant stubborn head was actually saying he is afraid). I am afraid of loosing , afraid of loosing people now. In these two years I have lost a lot. I am afraid of being close to people I can't afford people see me the actual me. But I want to trust you. Believe me I am tired of being so bipolar to you. Even I want to be with you like others do. You will help me na Niti."

Niti was so overwhelmed seeing this side of Parth, so vulnerable so childish. She nodded her head and forwarded her hand towards him.

" so , friends?"

Parth smilingly took her hand in his..

"Yes, friends. But you  know na I have a monstrous side too. So don't take me for granted"

Niti pouted angrily ...and he subconsciously pulled her cheeks...he bit his tongue realising what he had done. Niti laughed on his gesture and said

" Aye..Aye captain..let's make a code to get you back from your monstrous mode."

"So let's just make a code just like MANAN...so I would just say "Control your Notes" and you will have to back off okay?. Promise?"

Parth just kept a hand on her forwarded hand and sealed it with a promise.in excitement Niti hugged Parth. Parth stiffened a bit with her sudden gesture but seeing her so close he could not resist he hugged her back. He pulled her more in him. As soon as their bodies came in contact with each other what they felt was not lust, no burning desires, no feeling to touch each other . That hug gave them solace as their souls were embracing each other. That moment they both knew that whatever it was between them was divine.

But..but ...but was it that easy...ek Raja ek Rani Khatam hui kahani...Nop..let's see what was stored for them. Dilemmas, MIsunderstandings, friends what would come in between them. But for few more chapters I would be giving peaceful updates .let the friendship bloom first.

Thanks guys for voting and following me...please also give some comments. I know I am not so amazing writer but your suggestions will surely help me.