Dont you trust me?

Niti was turning red with all the teasing and when she turned to move out she bumped in to some one. " Sorry, woh meine dekha......" her words got stuck in her throat after looking at the person.

" hey , it's okay" the person smiled at Niti and moved ahead to greet Parth's mother. Parth's mother smiled and hugged the person " kaisi ho erica?" .

Yes, it was Erica Parth's co star, she had come to visit Parth. Erica smiled at Parth's mother " i am fine aunty, how are you?" . She moved towards Parth and hugged him and Parth reciprocated the hug " thanks! you came". Erica smiled and greeted Purvi too. Everyone's attention was on Erica and  Niti was standing at the door watching the scenario. Parth was busy talking and whispering something to Erica who was playing with purvis daughter and his mother was busy talking to her sister and daughter.

Niti was feeling left out and confused at sudden entry of Erica. The way Parth hugged her and said thanks for coming concluded that he had called her . Five minutes had passed when she noticed that Parth was too busy with Erica. Niti and Erica both were standing since the time they entered the room . There was seat for one person on the sofa near his mother , Niti moved to sit there but Parth offered the place to Erica. Niti took her steps back thinking " I think I should go now. Parth seems to be busy. Hmmmm.....what is this unpleasant feeling ? Why am I feeling something is wrong ?or am I being insecure ummmm ....am I jealous? What is this feeling I never felt it before"

These uninvited feelings that were clogging Niti's mind somewhere also reflected on her face. She stood there waiting for Parth to see her off but he was too busy talking to Erica. She wanted to call him but decided against it. She turned and silently moved out of the room. While she was coming out of the room she met Deepa di in the corridor " arre Niti you are leaving" Niti just nodded and gave her a weak smile and hugged her. Deepa felt the hug was not the friendly one which Niti gave always , she felt that something was bothering Niti. She took Niti out of her hold and made Niti face her " Niti, what's troubling?" Niti nodded in a no " no di, nothing happened just need to leave" .

Deepa did not drag the matter too much and decided to let Niti go. Niti straight away took the cab and went to her home. All through the way she was fighting with her emotions " ufff...I have to come to terms with my emotions . I have to accept that I did not like Erica being this close to Parth. But, she is just a friend they work together and they can hug each other. But he called her where it was a family affair, is she this close to Parth? Aggrrrrhhh .... why am I feeling so jealous. Am gonna kill that monkey samthaan. Or am I being unreasonable or over reacting ? I just don't know" . She opened the door of her flat and straightway went to her bedroom and lied down as she was so stressed up and feeling weak. She fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes forgetting everything.

At the hospital, after Niti went Deepa entered the room to find Erica and Parth chatting with each other and that's when she got the clue why Niti was upset. She went to Parth's mom and gave her the stuff she had went to bring from a nearby store. "Hi Erica, how are you" Deepa said interrupting Parth's and Erica's conversation. Erica gave back the baby to Purvi and moved to hug Deepa " hi di, I am good? How are you? " Deepa hugged her back and asked " tum yaha Kaise?" .erica was taken aback by her question but still she replied " woh di, Parth had posted a pic of his and his niece so I called him to ask about her and I so wanted to meet this little angel " . Deepa was now clear that Parth did not invited her but being great friends he gave her the details and she came. Now Deepa could join the dots what must have happened.