Be there for me please....

Niti was kissing him pouring all her love in to his soul, healing him once again. When they were together, this close they had the power to cure each other. There was no urgency , no hunger, no lust only love. They were clinging to each other in a way that even air could not pass between them. He was sucking her lips, only the sounds of heavy breathing and moulding of lips could be heard in the room. Parth was feeling dizzy because of the alcohol he consumed to pacify his inner turmoils, he lost his balance and taking Niti in his arms he stumbled and fell on the couch. Niti was now completely laying above him kissing his tears away. Niti broke the kiss and kissing his forehead she turned side ways so that she could lay besides him. The couch was big enough to accommodate both of them. Parth also turned towards her.now they both were facing each other their nose touched and lips lightly brushed with each others. Niti raised her hands and wiped his tears and combed his messy hair from his forehead. He left out a sigh

" hmmphhhh.....Niti, is it easy to forget everything in one day?. Ek din mein sab Kaise bhul jau. Woh raatein jo meine jag ke nikali hai, woh din jo meine is darr mein nikal diye ki koi mujhese meri sexuality ko mere character ko le kar Sanwal na Karein kya sab wapas se sahi ho jayega. Room rents, car ki EMI kahan se aayega, ghar par dad se kya kahunga is soch mein din din bhar kuch na Khana. Bata na Niti Itna aasan hai. Bol na Kaise bhul jau. " he held her tightly "Niti please Be There for me....mujhe bahot darr lagta hai"

Niti had no answers to his question but his questions burned her. She moved her hand to his heart caressed it and kissed him on his heart lingering her lips a little longer. She closed her eyes feeling his pain and started giving him kisses from his heart to his collar bone and then on his jaw line with the other hand she was caressing his cheek. She kissed his eyes , then his cheeks, she gave him an Eskimo kiss on his nose and started pecking his lips. Parth was getting peace by her sweet kisses. He too started responding to her pecks and they kept pecking each other's lips making a beautiful sound. He engulfed Niti more tightly in his arms and her fingers fisted his hair and with the other hand clutched his waist.

What a wonderful scene it was to watch. Now , nothing existed for them in this world. They were so much drowned in the passion that he unknowingly started caressing her back and his hand reached inside her top and touched her bare skin. His hands roamed on her belly playing with her navel. Niti was burning with his touch she kept her face in the crook of his neck to control her moans and bit him on his shoulder. He removed his hand from under her top and started moving his hand on the sides of her curve. That made Niti restless and she bit his lip in response. She was tugging on to his lower lip while his hands caressed her curves. He tangled his legs with her. The atmosphere had become hot and now they were sweating. Parth's hand slowly moved from her shoulder to her upper chest. She moaned on his gesture exciting Parth more he leaned and started giving kisses on her cleavage above the fabric. He could hear her heart beating erratically and kissed just above her heart. Niti in reflex fisted his hair more harshly and he moved his lips down more where he kissed her assets above the fabric and they both got crazy.

They indeed loved each other, they were meant to be but now was not the time to loose it completely. One wrong move and they would end up crossing the line. It's not that it was wrong to do so but knowing Parth and Niti if they broke all their barriers today they would surely die of guilt and embarrassment. There was still time to submit themselves to each other.

Niti started unbuttoning his shirt and Parth's hand were more Frantically moving on her curves. She removed his shirt and started giving kisses on his chest and shoulders. Parth hovered her and started kissing her trailing from her lips to her collar bone and then to her cleavage. Niti was wearing a skirt , He moved her skirt to her mid thighs and started caressing her thighs. He pulled the strap of her top down and started sucking on her shoulder. He was about to remove her top but he stopped and looked towards her face for proceeding further. He stopped in his tracks when he saw her tightly closed eyes and one hand on the helm of her top. His doll looked fragile as if one more push and she would break. He controlled himself and taking a deep breath moved from her and lay to her side. Niti opened her eyes and saw him with confusion. He leaned and kissed her forehead , kept the strap of her top where it should be and the pulled he skirt covering he thighs. He took her palm in his hand and kissed the back of it " My doll, it's not the right time. I want our first to be when we both are ready and it will be special . not an outcome of some vulnerable moment." She smiled brightly on his words and hugged him tightly. No words were needed , no questions were to be asked now ; doing so would ruin the essence Of the blissful moment they just found. She palmed his eyes and gestured him to sleep while she too drifted to sleep to face the world tomorrow and that too being each other's strength.

There are moments in life we loose our control knowing that we would end up wrong or would goop up somewhere but our stubbornness makes us do it. That very moment is very special where you know when and where to stop. And seriously if one learns how to do so he/she shall have a peaceful life.

11.00 a.m Parth's apartment

Niti was the first one to wake up and kiddo samthaan the late riser was sleeping peacefully. Niti had by that time freshened up and made coffee for him. She had to wake him up before going as her family was concerned for her. She started caressing his hair to wake him up and he kept his head on her lap and snuggled more in to her. She giggled at his action and kissed his forehead. Their cute moment was disturbed by the door bell . Parth hissed annoyingly and Niti pushed him from her lap to open the door. She smilingly opened the door but froze looking at the person standing on the door. Parth too came out of his room hearing no sound coming from the living room and he too stopped in his tracks seeing the person who had arrived.

Wooh.....who's there on the door? Why Parth and Niti reacted that way? Gosh they just came out of one mess and ready to fall in another. Let me search a solution out till then keep guessing who's the person???